Mom's Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm I love feeling my daughter's tongue on my breast."

My mom unzipped the back of Claire's dress and slid it off, making them match in their nudity in the back seat. They fondled each other's bare breasts. Our mom flipped around and each lady's pussies lined up with the other's mouths. It was quite the tight fit in the back seat but my mom and sister seemed to make it work. They both thrust their tongues into the wet lips in front of them.

My sister tasted the juices that I had come to love over the past week. I watched all of this through the rearview mirror, my lustful bulge lifting up in my pants. My mom and sister were sixty-nining in the backseat while I drove, their hands wrapped around one another's asses.

I pulled into the driveway and they both got out of the car, still naked, and rushed inside. I followed right behind them.

We made it upstairs into my mom's room and they both grabbed at my shirt and tore it off. My mom and sister both planted kisses from my neck down chest until they were on their knees in front me. Claire worked to undo my belt and pants. They then pulled my pants and briefs down and I stepped out of them.

They were both on their knees and playing with my hard cock. My sister took it with her hands and dove headfirst into it, moistening it with her warm mouth while my mom sucked on my sack. My mom helped Claire deepthroat my cock by pushing her face further onto my shaft. My mom grabbed my cock and popped it out of my sister's mouth before taking it in herself. I pulled out of my mom's mouth and grabbed both of their heads and pulled them towards my shaft. They ran their tongues up and down either side of my cock, their tongues touching as they met across my hard shaft. I held their faces still and thrust my dick between their tongues and lips.

Finally I pulled them up and onto the bed as I lay back. My sister straddled my erection as my mom straddled my face. They were facing each other on top of me. Claire slowly inched down until the head of my cock was just inside of her wet lips. She rubbed my head around her opening, moaning as the head of my cock slid passed her clit. Once she had enough, she pushed further down onto me and my cock sent warm and wet feelings coursing through my body.

My mom sat on my face and I thrust my tongue upwards into her inviting snatch. She moved her hips back and forth on my tongue. My hands spread her ass as I continued to lick my mom's juicy pussy.

My sister felt so good taking my dick as she rode me. Moving up and down my shaft like she couldn't get enough of me. They were making out above me, moaning into each other's mouths, pinching their nipples.

They lasted like this for a while until they both got up and put me behind my mom who was bent over on the bed. My sister lay in front of her and spread her legs wide. I thrust into my mom's begging pussy from behind while she licked Claire's spread cunt.

"Mom your tongue is so good. Keep licking your daughter's pussy, taste her juices. Mmmm, J I love your cock, fuck our mom hard, ram your cock into mommy's tight pussy."

I knew I would be cumming soon but wanted to fill my new sister's cunt with my hot sperm. I had them switch positions except I moved my mom's head right below my balls as I thrust into my sister's inviting pussy. I moved faster and faster as my mom played with my balls. I was grabbing Claire's tits as I slid in and out of her. My balls tightened up and I felt my cum moving to the tip of my cock. I filled my sister's hot cunt with my sperm pushing to the back walls of her pussy as I came. I pulled out and pushed her down on top of our mom's face.

"Lick my cum out of your daughter's pussy mom, taste both of your kids juices at once."

I moved down to push my slowly relaxing cock into my mom and fuck her until I went limp. I watched as my cum dripped out of my sister's pussy into my mom's mouth, her tongue moving into Claire's spent hole to lick out my sperm.

Once my mom had cleaned out Claire's pussy I grabbed my sister and made her lick out the remaining juices from my cock.

"Oh my god that was so fucking hot. I came about 4 times from that," my sister sighed.

"It was definitely fun," my mom agreed.

We fell asleep, myself in the middle. I spooned both ladies throughout the night, teasing them with my cock as it rose in my sleep. Both of them had amazing tits that I played with as I woke up throughout the night. Making their nipples hard and noticing their cunt's swell with wetness.

In the morning I awoke with just my mom. We went downstairs and saw a note Claire had left on the kitchen table.

"Last night was amazing, sorry I had to ditch early. I got picked up by a friend to go get my car. J call me whenever you want... mom, you too. I would definitely see either or both of you again, and I might have a few friends that would too.

xoxo

Your daughter/sister,

Claire"

We would definitely take her up on all of her offers before I left back for school. But first we had my friend Tom to work on, although I felt like my mom would be doing almost all the work.

To be continued...

12