Mom's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I pulled away, she whimpered pitifully.

"Stay. I have another one for you."

"Yes, sir," she answered softly.

"That was very good," I told her. "With practice, you'll be excellent."

"Thank you," she said.

"There's a bottle of water beside you. Relax."

I stepped away and took a drink of soda. I felt terrible and wonderful at the same time. I knew it was sick, but I was hoping that by doing this, she wouldn't feel the need to go out to dangerous places and do terrible things.

Mom had sucked me off. And it was the best of my life, without a doubt. No compare. Mom had mad oral skills. I wondered if Aunt Carol was competitive.

I was stroking my cock, think of Mom's filthy mouth, and I started to harden. That was enough for me. I stuck my cock through the hole.

"Suck—"

I hadn't finished saying the word before I was in her mouth. God, but that felt good. She got me hard and went to work.

After a couple of minutes, she pulled away and started rubbing her face against my shaft. "So beautiful, so hard," she whispered.

"Suck, sexy woman. Don't talk. Don't think. Suck, my beautiful cum-slut."

She purred as she went down on me, mixing things up, sucking diligently.

It was too intense for me to talk much. I let her do her job and enjoyed the benefits. It took a lot longer the second time. Part of it was I'd just come a few minutes earlier. Part was her teasing. She was taking control, dragging it out, stopping before I got carried away.

Still, even the best things must end, and Mom's mouth was right up there with the very best of them. My groan was the only signal I gave as I exploded inside her mouth. Once again she finished me wonderfully, keeping it going until I was soft and clean.

"That's all for tonight," I said.

"Thank you, sir."

I pressed a button on the keyboard, and the three note chime went off. "When you hear that sound, you will come here and suck."

"Yes, sir."

I closed the opening and turned off the laptop. I removed the hot, sweaty helmet and turned off the voice changer. Then I fell back in the bed and replayed Mom's slutty blowjobs in my head over and over.

* * * *

After I woke up and showered, I noticed that Mom still hadn't come out of her room yet. It only took me a minute to turn on the laptop and activate the camera in her closet. Mom was sitting on the end of her bed staring into the closet. She was wearing nothing but her panties. It wasn't the best body I'd ever seen, not by a long shot, but she had nice tits.

I felt a stirring in my shorts.

Decision made. I opened the portal and hit the chime. Mom was off the bed like a rocket and on her knees. I hadn't even thought to put the helmet on, so I didn't say anything, I just stuck my cock through the hole.

Mom went after it like a starving chick. She was purring and humming, as she sucked me. Damn, she looked happy.

I watched her play with her own tits, while she sucked me. Her hand even dipped down into her panties. I tried to resist, but she seemed to be in a hurry. There was no down time; she sucked me like she couldn't get enough. Which I guess maybe she couldn't.

She had me whimpering a few minutes into it, and she giggled. "Beautiful, hard, yummy, cock," she whispered, before going for the finish. God, I didn't stand a chance.

I groaned loudly as I came for her. She was gentle, sucking me softly, swallowing everything I had to offer. Even after I was done, she kissed my wilting cock, tugging on it gently.

"All gone," she whispered wistfully.

I almost answered, before realizing I wasn't wearing the helmet. I closed the portal door and shut things down. I could hear her in the hall, singing softly before I even had my shorts on.

It was scary heading down the hall. I had no idea what I might be facing. I stuck my head in the kitchen, and Mom looked over at me and smiled. "Sleep well?" she asked.

"Like a baby."

She chuckled. "Waffles?"

"Sound great. You seem to be in a good mood."

She glanced at me and blushed. "I'm in a very good mood, Randy. My baby boy has come home to visit."

Suddenly I felt bad for the seven week absence. I stepped forward and took her in my arms, hugging her firmly. "I'm sorry. I swear I'll never be gone that long again. I'll visit as often as I can."

She looked up at me, and her grin was absolutely mischievous. "Forgiven. And I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you from now on." Then she pulled away. "Set the table."

I did, and we ate. Fuck, it was nice. It was like the Mom of old. She was happy, and laughing and full of life. Even if she was only eating a bowl of oatmeal, while I inhaled three waffles.

Neither of us talked about the closet. Not even a hint. Every now and then she'd get that look in her eye, but all she did was laugh and talk.

Afterward, once we'd cleared the table and done the dishes, I followed her to the living room, not knowing what to do.

"I'm going to go to the gym for a while. You'll be alright by yourself, won't you?"

I nodded. "I probably should do some studying anyway."

"Perfect."

As she was headed out a few minutes later, she paused at the door to the study, where I was working. "See you soon."

"Love you, Mom."

She had a huge smile on her face when she dropped her exercise bag. She walked over to me, leaned over and gave me a kiss. "I know, baby. I love you too. More than you'll ever know."

Then she was walking away with a joy in her step I hadn't seen in ages.

Once she was gone, I was back to work. It took me over an hour to get the voice electronics out of the helmet, and attached to the grill. I tested it a few times to make sure it was working. It was kind of a kick to hear Darth Vader's voice emanating from the grill. "Suck that big, fat cock, you filthy cum-slut. I am your father!"

I replaced the water bottle on her side of the closet and checked how the kneeling platform was holding up. Everything looked perfect.

So I returned to studying, dutifully ignoring my new erection, knowing full well it would be taken care of before long.

Mom's exercise took longer than I expected. I got a couple of hours of studying in before she stumbled into the house. She looked worn out, but in a good, exercise way, not a two-hours on her knees glory-hole way.

I could see she could barely move. I rushed over and took her bag from her.

"She killed me, Randy, absolutely destroyed me," Mom said with a moan.

"Who, Mom?"

"Tina, my new trainer. She's a monster." The words sounded painful, but she was still smiling.

"Why don't you take a shower and short nap," I said.

"No, I need to make you lunch, you must be starving."

"I can make a sandwich. I'll be fine. Now off to bed with you. I'm not going to take no for an answer."

She grinned, and her eyes lit up. "Yes, sir." She gave me a quick hug. "Wake me up by three; I don't want to waste the whole day."

Of course, at three o'clock I was standing in my closet, hard cock at the ready. I activated the voice changer and hit the chime.

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

The new camera watching her bed captured her movement. She groaned slightly.

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

Mom sat up abruptly. I saw she was naked; she'd never dressed after her shower. She stumbled off the bed headed for the closet.

Ding-ding-ding "Winnie."

"Here, sir. I'm here!" she gasped, kneeling on her platform.

I put my cock through the hole. "Suck, my sexy cum-slut."

"Thank you, sir."

She was slow to start but didn't take long to get warmed up, and soon I was getting her best. And Mom's best was mind-blowing.

I still couldn't get over what a good cock-sucker Mom was. Once again, I had to wonder what the fuck Dad's deal was.

Mom seemed eager again and was sucking like she was on a mission. I wasn't trying to hold back. So when the urge came upon me a few minutes later, I went with it and came hard in Mom's sweet mouth.

She didn't want to stop and kept going until there was nothing left.

"Very good, my sweet cock-sucker."

She smiled. "I ... can ... do you have another for me?" she asked shyly.

I wasn't planning on it, but what the hell, right? "You'll have to work for this one."

She nodded eagerly. "I will. I want to. Thank you, sir. Thank you."

I put my wilted cock back to the opening and Mom started in. It took her a good five minutes to get me firmed up enough to do much, and probably ten until I was truly hard. I gave her small encouragements, simple one word acknowledgments in that powerful deep voice. "Yes," "Good," "Nice," "Perfect."

She responded well to each one and did her best. I dare say it was a good half hour she knelt there working on my cock, but in the end, she got her reward.

"You are amazing, cum-slut Winnie," I said.

"Thank you, sir. I want to be amazing for you. The best."

"You're getting there." I wasn't about to let her know how good I thought she was. I wanted her working to become even better.

With that, I closed the portal, turned off the electronics, and got dressed. Five minutes later I was in the living room, relaxing, watching TV.

Mom came in and spotted me. She jogged over to me. I swear, I'm not kidding, she actually jogged over, her braless breasts bouncing. She gave me a huge smile and a big kiss. I could smell the cum on her breath, but for some reason it didn't bother me.

"Thanks for letting me nap. You want to do something?"

"Sure," I said. "What did you have in mind?"

"Dinner and a movie?"

How could I say no to such a happy Mom? "Sounds perfect."

It was. Perfect that is. We held hands in the theater and ate off each other's plates. We talked history, past favorite activities, current events, my school schedule, her workout program. She was obviously dieting, eating little more than a salad and broiled fish for dinner, while I stuffed myself. I needed my energy.

When we got home, I received the world's biggest hug as soon as we were in the door. "Best dinner-date in years," she told me. "Thank you."

"I had a great time, Mom. You're the best."

She grinned, her eyes flashing. "Not yet, but I'm working on it, I promise."

I could feel myself blushing as she gave me a squeeze before letting go. "Love you, Mom," I said.

"I know, baby boy. And God, how I love you." She pulled out her phone. "My sister's been calling me for hours, and I've been ignoring her. I've gotta take this. Why don't you relax or do a little studying? I'm going to go to bed after this call."

I got the hint.

Mom must have been on the phone with Aunt Carol for an hour, sitting out on the porch, drinking her club-soda and lime. I was sweating what they were talking about, but from the sounds of the last conversation, Mom didn't share much of her personal stuff with her sister. I felt safe.

I was lying in bed, doing some light reading, when I heard Mom out in the hallway. She tapped on my door as she passed. "I'm going to bed. I'll see you in the morning."

That was enough to have me off the bed, stroking my cock as I entered the closet. I wasn't a moment too soon. Mom had almost beaten me there and was kneeling as I opened the little door. I was still turning on the electronics when Mom started sucking me.

I flicked on the voice changer and adjusted the microphone. "Such a sweet little cock-sucker," I said. "I've missed this mouth."

She giggled, before taking me deep and gagging on my length a couple of times. "I've missed this beautiful cock."

"All yours, my beautiful cum-slut. All yours."

That appeared to make her happy, and I allowed myself to forget everything but the feel of her talented mouth. I thought I could get used to this a few times a day. It was a great way to start the day, and a helluva way to end one.

There wasn't a lot of communication going on. Sucking on her part and the occasional moan on mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the attention. When she'd had her fill of playing around she started to get serious. I knew it immediately and was soon succumbing to her considerable talents.

"Finish on your face, cum-slut."

She gasped as she pulled off my cock. "Yes sir, tell me when."

Mom went back to her ferocious sucking and it wasn't a minute later that I was at my limit. "Now, beautiful."

I glanced at the laptop screen and saw her lashing the head with her tongue, as her hand pumped my cock. It wasn't near as good as her mouth, but it was enough. With a grunt, I came and she caught it on her face, a series of cum shots covering her pretty good. She was moaning as each one hit her.

"Clean it up."

"Yes, sir." She took me back in her mouth, sucking carefully until I was wilting.

I'd meant for her to clean up her face, not my cock, but I wasn't going to fault her for putting me first. "Now your face, don't miss a drop."

"No sir, I won't."

Mom ran a finger down her face, and licked it clean, repeating the gesture over and over until I was pretty sure she'd gotten most of it.

"Another, sir? Do you have another for me?"

God, Mom was a greedy little cum-slut. "That can be arranged. Relax."

I took a small break of my own, sitting down and relaxing for a minute, drinking some water. Mom got to kneel. I had to stay standing the whole time. It was worth it but a little tiring. Once I'd caught my second wind, I faced the hole and stuck my dick back in it. And my loving Mom went to town on it.

I wasn't sure I had another one in me, but I underestimated Mom. She'd been draining me pretty good, but she wasn't about to let another chance go wasted. "God, I love this beautiful cock," she said, stroking me with her hand once she had me hard again.

"Good, because you'll be getting a lot of it. Now suck."

"Yes, sir!"

It was late when we finished, inside her warm mouth again. She looked amazingly content. "Well done, cum-slut. You may rest now."

"Thank you, sir."

I was closing the little door when I heard her speak up. "Sir?"

"Yes, my gorgeous cock-sucker?"

"I ... I love this. I love you."

"Of course you do, sweet lips. Now get your sleep. You're going to need it."

* * * *

A nice morning session at our glory-hole was followed by a long walk in the park. She wanted to walk for at least an hour. I was willing enough. She was huffing and puffing after ten minutes, but I'll say this for Mom, she's no quitter.

"I'm so proud of you, Mom," I told her as she leaned against the car, catching her breath. "You can do this. I know you can. You're going to be the hottest Mom around."

She grinned. "A MILF?"

"And then some."

She turned and gave me a hug. "You're the best, Randy. I don't deserve you."

"The hell you don't."

She laughed and pulled my head down for a nice warm kiss. "Best son ever."

"Best Mom in the universe," I teased, my hands straying down and patting her bottom.

She blushed. "Behave, baby. Not the time or place, is it?"

"No ma'am."

She grabbed my hand. "Come on, I'm starving. We're hitting Souper Salad."

I stifled my groan. I'd have much preferred Fuddruckers, but I was willing to support Mom on her mission.

"When do you have to go back?" she asked while nibbling her rabbit food.

"This evening. I have a study group in the morning."

Mom pouted. "Then we'll just have to make the most of the time we have left."

Back home, Mom stopped just inside the door and gave me a big hug. She shocked me a little when she put my hands on her butt. "Much better time and place, don't you think?" she teased.

It was a substantial rear end, but it felt good in my hands. "Much better. I love you, Mom." Then I kissed her. For real.

When we were done, she looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm going to take a shower and then relax in my room."

"Sounds like a great plan to me."

Twenty minutes later my hard cock was back in Mom's hot mouth.

"I have to go," I said, in that artificial voice.

"I know."

"I'll be back soon. As soon as possible."

She was rubbing her face all over my shaft, kissing it and licking it. "This weekend?"

"At the latest."

She nodded, then kissed the head of my cock. "I ... I'll be true to you. No other cocks."

"Good. I'd be very unhappy to find my personal cum-slut was wasting her talents on the unworthy."

My legs were trembling before she sucked the third one out of me. I was going to have to figure out something to do about that.

"You are amazing, my beautiful cock-sucker," I said while trying to pull myself together.

"That's all I ever want to be for you, sir. Amazing. Your loving cum-slut. Your personal cock-sucker on demand."

I chuckled, "Excellent, we're on the same page."

I closed up shop and headed out to the living room. Mom joined me a few minutes later. She squealed when I pulled her into my lap. "Randy!"

Hugging her tight, I nuzzled her hair. "I've gotta leave soon. I don't want to drive in the dark."

She nodded, pouting.

"This has been the best weekend ever. I'm so happy that you're doing better."

Mom sighed, leaning her head on my shoulder. "I'm gonna miss you."

"Me too, Mom. But I'll be back soon."

"This weekend?"

"At the latest."

She grinned. "Call ahead. I want to be ready for you."

"You know school gets out in three weeks."

She nodded, "I know."

"This is going to be an incredible Christmas break. I know it. I just know it."

I saw that mischievous look in her eyes. "You think?"

"I know."

"I bet you're right."

"Love you, Mom."

She turned and kissed me, long and deep. "I love you, baby. More than a Mom should. Hurry back to me."

"I will. Stick to the plan and be good, alright?"

She blushed. "I will, I promise."

* * * *

I had nothing going until three o'clock on Thursday, so Wednesday morning I called home and let Mom know I was coming over to spend the night. I was feeling pretty addicted to those blowjobs and was going through withdrawal.

As soon as I walked in the door, I was on the receiving end of a big hug from Mom.

"Why don't you go to your room and put some things away. I'm going to get changed," she said. I don't know why she thought she had to change ... Damn, I'm an idiot.

I wasn't in the house five minutes before I had my cock deep inside Mom's warm mouth.

"God, I've missed this beautiful cock," she said mid-suck.

I verified the electronics were on before answering. "It's missed you. Now suck, beautiful. Don't think, don't talk, suck."

"Yes, sir."

I gave her two before dinner and some binge NetFlix watching. Mom sat beside me on the couch, leaning against me, my arm around her. "This is pretty nice, isn't it, Mom? Us together, like this."

"The best, baby boy. The absolute best."

"I think this is the last episode for me, I'm gonna hit the bed early."

Mom smiled at me and licked her lips. "Sounds like a wonderful idea."

It was. Good for another hour of Mom's audacious oral.

And two more in the morning before I headed back to school.

* * * *

Friday started the same. I came home and Mom took me by the hand. She walked me down the hall and left me at my door. "I think you need to relax," she said.

"I do," I responded to her back.

After two loads, we met in the hallway. "Feeling better?"

I nodded, pulling her in for a big hug, and a spicy kiss. "I always feel better around you Mom."

She giggled. "Not always, I don't imagine. I was a huge pain in the ass there for a while, but I think we're doing better now."

"Pretty wonderful, I'd say."

"Me too. Six pounds by the way."

"Six pounds?"

"Friday weigh in. It was only six days, but I lost six pounds."

I almost threw my back out lifting her up and hugging her. "That's amazing! I'm so proud of you."

"That all I want, you know. To be amazing for you."