Mom's Curves Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that thought in her head Connie got out of the shower and after drying off and putting on some panties, bra, boy shorts and tee shirt, she headed downstairs to have dinner with her family having already forgotten about the plug in her ass and that she was already dressing different.

Susan had ordered Chinese food for the three of them. Brian called earlier and promised to be home for dinner. Susan was about to go up and wake Connie when Brian walked in the door and at the same time Connie came downstairs to join them. The two women sat on one side of the table and Brian across from them. Connie thanked Susan for taking care of dinner.

"Nice to see you've opted for something sexier than sweatpants, it's an improvement. Don't you think Brian?" Susan asked never taking her eyes off Connie.

"Oh yea, I thought something was different. Can we count on this trend to continue? I hope so." Brian said staring at his mother's breast as her nipples began to harden in front of everyone. Connie was about to protest her family's misreading of her intentions regarding her attire, when the forgotten anal plug began to buzz at minimal level.

An audible moan came from Connie but she quickly covered by claiming she was just hungry. "Sorry, stomach growled, haven't eaten since breakfast."

To which Susan said "Well there's plenty, just remember you promised you'd start going to the gym with me."

"Good for you mom I'm glad to see you taking an interest in yourself. You're young compared to most of my friends' moms. You're definitely prettier and sexier."

Connie blushed "Thank you Brian, a woman likes to hear these things from a good looking young man from time to time!"

Susan leaned in close placing a hand on Connie's thigh, kissed her sister on the cheek and said "I told you you're hot." To Brian she said "So Brian tell me what your plans are when you graduate." Of course this was a ruse to get Brian to start talking while Susan, who had her hand on Connie's thigh, began traveling up towards her sister's crotch. Connie was about to protest when the anal plug turned on again and then shut off just as quickly effectively telling Connie to cooperate or you get buzzed.

Susan finally arrived at the Hem of Connie's shorts and snaked a hand inside just as Brian finished listing the schools he'd applied for. All this teasing was driving Connie crazy. Susan was circling Connie's clit when Brain started explaining the pros and cons of each school.

Mean while Connie was trying her best not to cum it front of her son. "Brian why don't you run upstairs and get the brochures of all the schools you applied for."

"Good idea" And off he went thinking, "what is going on with the sister's? Does Aunt Susan think I can't see she's playing with my mother's pussy right at the table"

"That's cheating Slut. Afraid you'll cum all over yourself in front of your son?" Connie was about to answer when the anal plug turned on full blast which brought her to the orgasm she has been edging for 15 minutes. "Oh no n..not again fffuck oh Susan please nnnggghh..."

"Please what Slut?" Susan said as she started pulling down the boy shorts to mid thigh.

Brian was just about to run down the stairs when he heard Aunt Susan call Mom a slut. So he lied down at the top of the steps to see what was going on. What he saw just about made him cum in his pants. His Aunt Susan had his mother's shorts down around her thighs while she furiously fingered his mom to multiple orgasms.

Deciding he wanted in on this, he quietly came down stood behind Susan. "I think it's time my mother saw what I have to offer her!" So he pulled his very hard ten inch cock out and stood four feet from the sister's.

Connie, out of her mind having lost count of how many times she came, opened her eyes while still in the middle of another orgasm and saw her son Brian standing so close, stroking the biggest cock she ever saw. The sight of that cock sent her into her another orgasm and on this one she gushed all over the table and food. "Oh ssshitt Brian no. Susan... Brian fuck!!"

Susan looked to see what had gotten Connie's attention and saw Brian stroking a very thick cock with veins running along it's sides.

"Brian come here and show your mother what a beautiful cock you have." Brian walked over and stood to his mothers right side effectively putting his meat pole inches from Connie's face waiting to see what she would do. Susan, recognizing hesitation on Connie's part, went first by leaning in and swallowing half of Brian's cock. After a few slurps she offered it to Connie which she at first rejected but never took her eye off of. Whimpering "Nooo...this is wrong I shouldn't what that cock in my mouth," moving closer more whimpering," I shouldn't want to suck all of his cum down my throat. I shouldn't...I shouldn't..." Without taking her eyes off the cock bobbing hypnotically, she asked "Is that what you want Brian? Do you want mommy to suck your fat juicy cock into her slut mouth?" Connie wondered did the cock just get closer to her or did she involuntarily move forward? Her mouth watering by now Connie licked her lips and asked, "Do you want mommy to be a SLUT? A dirtymom SLUT that you can face fuck whe...GLUCKK..Gluck..mmm.." And before Connie could finish that last question, Brian closed the gap and shoved his cock down his mother's throat.

"To answer your question mom, yes I want you to be more than my SLUT, I want you to be my three hole cum bucket fucktoy!" Brian poetically said as he used his mother's throat.

"Oh yeah SLUT suck his cock, take it all." She said while reaching for her sisters nipples which have been tormenting them both all throughout dinner. Susan then got down on her knees and started munching her sisters leaky cunt.

Connie moaned around Brian's meat and took him deeper. With just three inches to go Brian put both hands on the back of his mother's head and pushed until he heard her gag and spit. After a few breaths he pushed some more until this time he felt her nose in his pubes. Though he was enjoying his mother's throat, he needed to know something so he grabbed his mother's wrist held them both in his one big strong hand over her head, pulled out and moved back a foot to put his cock just out of reach. Connie tried in vain to get her son's cock back in her mouth but it was not close enough swinging side to side.

Back to whimpering Connie pleaded with her son to give her back the object of her desire. "Nnnggghhh Brian I need it please let me have it." She tried one more time to reach for it with her mouth but Brian kept toying with her.

"What is it you need and what do you want to do with it SLUT?"

Connie turned on by her son calling her a slut moaned very loud and said, "don't make me beg, just give it to me."

Susan stopped eating her sister pussy just long enough to say, " If she doesn't say it then give me your cock, I'll say whatever you want."

At which Connie fearing her sister's threat relented. "No don't, I'll say it, I need your cock in my SLUT MOUTH. So I can drink your cum like the true SLUT that I am!"

Susan looked up and said "Bitch" which made Brian smile wickedly.

"Don't worry you can both be my sluts. Is that what you want mom...to be my SLUT?"

"Yesssss..."

"To suck my cock when I tell you to?"

"Yes of course let me suck it right now to show you"

"And what about your pussy, is that mine as well?"

"Nnnggghh oh baby you want to fuck your mommy? Then fuck me now."

"And that ass, does it belong to me?"

"Yes take my ass TAKE IT NOW! Just please no more teasing me nnnggghh!!"

So Brian pushed his cock into his mother's mouth and continued face fucking her like she owed him money! "That's right SLUT your ass your pussy and your mouth now belong to me. You only fuck who I say you can fuck. And you fuck...everyone...I...tell...you...to...fuck!!" Brian's cock stabbed her throat to emphasize each word finally cumming at the end.

"Oh shit you fucking SLUT I'm cumming. Drink it all and don't you miss a drop."

Connie's mouth filled up after three shots but Brian was far from done so she swallowed and it filled up again this time when she swallowed she moaned to let her son know how much she enjoyed his gift. He filled her mouth one last time but before she could swallow her sister came up and stuck her tongue in Connie's mouth so they could share his gift. The sister's stayed making out for a long time. And then Susan looked at Brian and said "I'm taking your slut shopping and then clubbing tomorrow night!"

Brian smiled and said "good idea." And to his slut mommy he said, "if you meet someone you want to fuck, bring him home and I'll let you know if it's okay. You can blow anyone you want but only I decide who gets your other two holes." Brian wanted to make sure he was the only alpha male fucking her.

Connie smiled and said "Yes Daddy!"

"Daddy? Yea I like that you can both call me Daddy when we're in private!"

Both sister's looked at each other and turned to Brian and said in unison, "WE LOVE YOU DADDY!"

Next chapter the sister's go shopping. A little exhibitionism never hurt no one! As always feedback is welcome.

12