Mom's Desire

Story Info
Mother is naughty, and son must take care of it.
2.6k words
4.29
418.2k
76
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Thursday night and I was hanging out doing my homework. My Mom had gone out with her fiancée and I didn't expect her home till late. Suddenly, I heard a car door slam and moments later my mother came in the front door as angry as I had ever seen her.

"Mom, what's wrong," I asked.

"It's over. That arrogant bastard can go to hell," she screamed. With that, she stormed upstairs.

My mother and I have lived by ourselves since my father walked out 7 years ago. I am an 18 year old high school senior and I adore my mother. I really went through hell when my father abandoned us and she helped me through it. She was great and we have become best friends ever since. Aside from being a really great person, she also was gorgeous (at least I thought so). She had me when she was only 20, so she was still fairly young. She was a natural blonde with incredible blue eyes. Her face was very pretty with high cheekbones and a small nose. Her lips were pouty and extremely sexy. I must admit, as an omni-horny teenage boy, I often fantasized what it would feel like to have those lips wrapped around my shaft. She works very hard to keep her body in good shape, going to the gym four or five times a week. She always complained that she was cursed with big breasts and big hips. She always envied those models with long legs and no ass or tits. She certainly did have big breasts. I estimated they must be 40 DD. And her hips had widened a little over the years. But she still had s slim, flat tummy and shapely legs. She definitely looked great in a dress or a short skirt.

Anyway, she had been going out with Jeff for nearly 2 years and last month he finally popped the question. She seemed happy and so was I. She deserved a man who would treat her nice. I wondered what had happened. About ten minutes later, her best friend Karen rang the bell. Mom came down and they went into the kitchen to talk. I pretended to be studying but I could hear what they were saying and I was fascinated.

"OK Jill, what happened?," asked Karen gently.

"Well, we had a really nice dinner and we decided to go to the lookout like we were high school kids. Well, we were going at it pretty good and I started to suck on his cock. He was really hot and before long I could tell he was about to cum. Just before he exploded, I sat up and he ejaculated all over his new car. It was everywhere! On the leather seats, on the dashboard, on the windshield, even on the sunroof. Once he recovered, he really lost it. He started yelling at me because I didn't keep his cock in my mouth and swallow his cum. Yuch!!! " my mother said.

"Oh Jill, what were thinking. Get a clue girl. A man expects certain things of his bride-to-be and one of them is to swallow. It's such a natural thing and it makes a man so happy. And you let him down. No wonder he is mad at you," Karen replied in a disgusted voice.

My mother was shocked. "I can't believe you are taking his side. Some friend you are," she said as her voice started to shake.

"Grow up, Jill. The way you act, I am surprised you ever got Jeff in the first place. If I was him, I would have taken you over my knee right then and there a spanked you till I couldn't lift my hand any more and than I would have made you lick up every last drop!," my Mom's best friend replied.

Suddenly, my mother came rushing out of the kitchen and back upstairs. Karen came out of the kitchen a couple of minutes later and headed for the front door. She looked back at me and shook her head as she left. I didn't know what to do. Naturally enough, all this talk of sex and cock sucking made me hot and I had a hard-on that just wouldn't quit. I needed to find a nice private place and stroke my meat until I spewed all over everything too. On the other hand, my mother was up in her room crying and I felt like I should go see if I could help.

I went upstairs to my mother's closed door. I could hear her weeping from within. I figured I'd ask if she was OK and she would tell me to go away. Then I would be free to attend to my own pressing needs. I knocked gently. To my surprise, she said, "Come in."

I opened the door and walked into the room. My mother was sitting on the bed with her head in her hands. She looked up when I entered and cried, "Oh baby, I've made a mess of everything!"

I went over and sat on the bed next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. She buried her face in my chest and sobbed for several minutes. When she calmed down, she looked up at me and said, "I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize to me for," I said.

"I've been so stupid. Only thinking of myself and my own needs. Karen was right. I wouldn't be surprised if Jeff never called me again. I feel so miserable and guilty," my mother cried.

Now here I was, sitting on the bed next to my sexy mother. She still had on the clothes she had worn on her date. When she went out with Jeff, she always dressed to kill. Tonight, she had on a short, low cut black dress, fishnet stockings (Jeff's favorites) and 4" heels. I could only guess at the rest!

"Mom, when I was a kid and did something wrong, I always would feel guilty. Then you would find out and give me a good spanking and I'd feel much better. Maybe Karen is right about that too. Why don't you call Jeff, apologize to him and tell him you think he should punish you for being so naughty," I said trying to be helpful.

My mother looked at me for what seemed like forever and I could not tell what she was thinking. Finally she said, "I couldn't do that, I'd be too embarrassed. Anyway, he is on his way to the airport. He is catching the red-eye to the coast for a big meeting tomorrow," she said sadly. There was another long awkward pause. What should I do? And then I heard the words I will remember for the rest of my life.

My mother straightened up and said, "You are right. I should be severely punished for what I've done. As you said, when you were younger, I punished you when you were naughty. Now, you need to punish me!

Instinctively and without thinking, I said, "Oh no, I couldn't do that"

"Oh, please son. You are the man of the house now and it's your responsibility to punish me when I behave badly just as it was my responsibility to punish you when you were bad," she begged.

"But Mom, you're a grown woman," I stammered.

"Please Peter. You would really help me out. Otherwise, I will be consumed with guilt," she pleaded.

"But I don't know what to do," I replied.

"When you were naughty, what did I do to you?," she asked.

"You used make me strip, then you would have me lay over your lap and you would give me a hard spanking with your hand. And if I was really bad, after the hand spanking you would make me lean over the arm of the couch and continue to punish me with your hairbrush. And once, when you caught me trying to stick my penis up the ass of my babysitter, you whacked my penis with a ruler so I couldn't touch it for a week," I recited as if mesmerized.

"What I did to Jeff was much worse than you trying to get it on with your babysitter. I demeaned him as a man. Now I realize how badly I have hurt him. I need to be punished now," she said.

"Mom, I'll do anything you ask if it will help make you feel better," I said softly.

"Oh, thank you, my son. I need to go get a few things. Why don't you go downstairs to get ready," she said in a low, throaty voice. My legs were trembling, my brain was numb and I had a raging hard-on. As I descended the stairs and went into the family room, I tried to come to grips with what had happened. Less then half an hour ago, I was doing my calculus homework. Now I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my sexy mother to come down so I could punish her.

I looked up as I heard her on the stairs. She came into the family room carrying a small leather travel bag. While I wondered to myself what the bag contained, I couldn't concentrate on anything but this luscious woman in front of me. As she bent over to place the bag on the coffee table, I saw her large tits spilling out of her low cut dress. As she stood up, she stared at my crotch and I thought I saw a brief smile of satisfaction pass her lips.

She stood in front of me for a long while until I finally figured out the next move was mine. But what to do? She obviously saw my uncertainty because she said, "When I punished you, what is the first thing I made you do?' she asked gently.

"Strip," I said mostly to myself. Suddenly, I seemed to snap out of it and got a grip. If I was going to do this, I needed to do it right.

"Mom, you've been a very naughty girl tonight and you must be punished. I want you to strip and come lay over my lap," I commanded.

Without any hesitation, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress. As she let the dress fall to the floor, my mother stood in front of me in her underwear. She had on a black lacy bra and black bikini panties. Her fishnet stockings ended near her upper thigh and were held in place by two black garters. She stood there for awhile as if she were modeling for me. Then she reached up and released the clasp in front of her bra and it joined the dress. I was mesmerized. In all the years we had lived together, I had never seen my mother's tits. They were magnificent. Large cantaloupe sized mounds that were creamy white with large pink nipples. They were firm without any noticeable sag. I just stared with wide eyes, mouth open and cock at full attention. Before I had time to do or say anything, she slipped her fingers into the waistband of her sexy panties and slipped them off. As she bent down to remove them, her large tits hung way down. Quickly, she came to my right side and laid over my lap. Before anything even happened, my hard-on was digging into her tummy. I placed my hand on her ass and began to caress it lightly. A low moan escaped from my mother's lips. As I traced the crack of her ass downward and got nearer her pussy, she opened her legs slightly.

I raised my hand and brought it down hard on her right cheek. My mother jumped slightly and moaned. I admired the nice red handprint I had just created. I lifted my hand again to place a matching print on her left cheek. After several more spanks on each cheek, her lovely bottom had turned a light shade of pink. I was surprised that I was enjoying spanking my mother immensely. I started to spank her hard concentrating on one cheek for a while then switching to the other. My mother started whimpering toward the end of this effort. I decided to move lower and began to spank the back of her thighs. After five minutes of this my mother was crying softly. I decided it was time to up the ante.

I stopped spanking and began to caress her red ass and asked, "So mom, what's in the bag?"

In a tearful voice, she replied, "Some tools I picked up to make sure you behaved yourself."

I pushed her off my lap and went to retrieve the bag. I returned to the couch and dumped the contents on the coffee table. There was quite a collection. A small leather paddle, a small leather whip with 3 braids, a large wooden hairbrush and the aforementioned wooden ruler.

"So, which one should I try," I asked.

"Oh, Peter no more," she begged.

"Choose one or I'll use them all," I said calmly.

"The…. the paddle," she choose.

"Excellent choice. Now I want you to go lay over the arm of the couch," I directed.

She got up, walked over to the side of the couch and leaned over. I swear she was exaggerating the movement of her hips as she walked to tease me. I picked up the paddle and walked over and stood behind her. I placed my foot between her legs and told her, "Spread your legs, mother. It's time I got a good look at that hot pussy of yours!"

She opened her legs a little and I used my foot to slid them further apart. Then I placed my hand on the middle of her back and pushed her down as far as she would go. I stood back and admired my handiwork. Her red ass was spread wide displaying her puckered hole. And her cunt was also spread wide and it certainly was wet. I could see from where I was that she was dripping. She was really turned-on. I had been abusing her butt for the past half-hour and she was sexually excited. Well, if that's what turned her on, I was certainly willing to oblige. I stepped beside her and let the paddle fly. Whack.

"Owwww..," she cried and straightened up.

"Quiet or I will gag you slut," I replied to my mother. With that, I pushed her back down and started paddling her butt in earnest. Crack, slap, whack. I continued paddling her ass for another 10 minutes until it was bright red and she was sobbing.

"Oh, Peter, please stop," she begged. "I can't take anymore of this."

"OK, mom, your lovely ass looks red enough," I said. As she sighed in relief, I landed the paddle on her exposed upper thigh.

"Uggggh," she screamed. I had to give her credit though, this time she didn't move. I paddled first one thigh then the other until they were the same shade of red as her ass.

Finally I said, "Have you had enough."

"Oh yes, Peter. I have learned my lesson."

"Alright, you may go up to your room and think about how naughty you've been," I commanded.

"Thank you, Peter."

She rose off the arm of the couch, turned to face me and gave me a kiss full on the lips.

"You have really helped me tonight." Then off she went, still wriggling her now very red bottom as she went.

Of course, I immediately went to my room to get some relief of my own. Later, I was walking past my mother's room and heard her talking (presumably on the phone since my mother still possesses most of her faculties). I paused to listen.

"Karen, the plan worked great. He punished me just like I wanted. Hopefully, I can get him to do it again," said my mother.

Oh, I think you can count on that!!!