Mom's First Blind Internet Date Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom's internet, first, blind date goes a little too far.
6.9k words
3.83
39.6k
18
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are no underage characters in this story. All characters portrayed are over 18-years-old.

Mom's First Blind Internet Date, #2

A man who met my mom on the Internet forced her to go a little too far on her blind date. As background for this story, it would help you to read my first story, Internet Dating Safety Warning.

*****

Continued from Chapter 01:

With this her first date in three decades, she suddenly felt like such a slut to sexually allow him to have his carnal way with her bra clad breasts. Still not stopping him, with her having too much fun, she wanted to see how far he'd go. Moreover, she wanted to show him that just as she wasn't averse to a love relationship, she wasn't averse to a sexual relationship either. More often than not, sex turned into love. Justifying her need for sex, maybe after he had sex with her and maybe after he made love to her, he'd fall in love with her.

Allowing him to feel her as much for her friends as it was for her, she needed something spicy to tell her friends. With her enjoying his lascivious attention, she didn't deny him the feel of her big breasts. Two of her biggest assets, she loved her big breasts and she loved a man paying homage to her big tits. Elevating her from the status of a single mother to a woman who was obviously wanted and desired by a good looking, available man, she allowed him to continue feeling her large breasts through her bra.

With him becoming as sexually aroused as she was, she encouraged his sexual touches by not stopping him. Yet when he stuck his horny hand inside of her bra and felt her naked breasts while fingering her already erect nipples, not yet ready for that sexual escalation, she wiggled and squirmed away from him. Only, by the time she freed herself from his horny hand, he had already groped both of her breasts and fingered both of her erect nipples. Now, she was as sexually charged as she was uncomfortably embarrassed.

With him taking sexual advantage of her by going a bit too far, this was their first date after all and she wasn't that kind of a woman. With him continuing to kiss her while feeling her naked breasts, with her nipples already erect and with him having already fingered them, now he knew she was already sexually aroused. Now he knew that she was that kind of loose woman and no doubt suspected that she was a whore. Now he knew that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her.

Modestly moral, she wasn't a floozy, a slut, or a whore. Sitting in a parked car making out with a man she hardly knew, she suddenly felt dirty that she allowed him to touch her naked breasts and finger her naked nipples. What was she thinking? Now, he'd never respect her. Now, he'd never want a love affair but just a sexual encounter. Now, he'd never call her again. How stupid could she be to give him what he wanted, sex without the commitment?

She couldn't believe that she allowed him to feel her naked breasts. She couldn't believe that she allowed him to finger her naked nipples. Nonetheless, with him touching her and feeling her where no man had touched and felt her in thirteen years, even though he had sexually excited her, she was shocked that he had been so aggressively forward. Maybe things have changed in thirty years but she would have thought that touching and feeling her naked breasts and nipples was something a couple did on the third or even fourth date and not on their first date.

Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, as if she needed a shower, she had mixed thoughts about already allowing him to feel so much of her body. In one way, sexually excited, she wanted more. With no man but for her ex-husband ever seeing and feeling her naked breasts, she wanted to show him her naked breasts and have him suck her naked nipples. Yet in the other way, with him making her feel like a slut by sticking his horny hand not only down her low cut top but also inside of her bra, she felt embarrassed. She felt dirty. She felt pressured to give him what she had only given her ex-husband after marrying her.

'He felt my naked breasts. I can't believe he felt my naked tits,' she thought. 'He fingered my naked nipples. I can't believe he fingered my naked nipples. God, I'm such a pathetic whore,' she thought while berating herself.

'Pretending that I have high standards and pure morals after all of these years, as soon as a man kisses me, I cave. As soon as a man touches me, I'm his for the taking. As soon as a man gropes me, I sexually want him as much as he sexually wants me,' she thought while continuing to silently berate herself. 'If that's not being a whore than I don't know what is. I'm a whore. I nothing more than a whore.'

Chapter 02:

Her husband was the only man who had ever felt her naked breasts and fingered her naked nipples. For the past ten years, albeit the daily, appropriate mother and son interactions she had with her adult son, she had been living like a virginal librarian or a nun cloistered away in a convent. Then, when with a man she barely knew showed his sexual interest in her, while out on their first date, she submitted to his will. She was his for the taking.

'Whore! God, I truly am such a whore,' she thought while berating herself with her sexual accusations.

As soon as he felt her naked breasts and naked nipples, he opened up her eyes to a whole new, sexual world. It was then that she felt released from her thankless albeit rewarding job as a single, dedicated, and devoted mother. Now promising to take more time for herself, it was then that she felt more like the sexually desirable woman that she was. In the way her husband had dumped her for another woman years ago, a much younger woman, she wished she had jumped in the game with both feet and taken up with another man. Only, wanting to be his role model where her husband wasn't, she had a son to care for while her ex-husband was off with a woman fifteen years younger than him.

Yet with the other side of the coin rearing its ugly head, even though she wasn't, she suddenly felt like a slut. Even though she enjoyed her date's sexual touch, and even though she was obviously horny and hungry for a man, she was embarrassed that he touched and felt her in such a sexually, private way. How dare he? Her first date and meeting the man for the first time, he took liberties with her body that she'd never dreamed she'd allow. Yet, she allowed him to touch her and feel her through her clothes.

Glad for his touch, he felt her, fondled her, and groped her. With her not pulling away, obviously, she was hungry for a man's attention and horny for a man's affection. Nonetheless, she was embarrassed that she allowed him to sexually go a little too far. If she went this far on her first date, what would she do on her second date, that is if he was to call her?

Suddenly, she imagined being his bitch. She imagined being his sex slave. She imagined being his whore. She imagined doing something she had never done in her life, giving him a blowjob, allowing him to cum in her mouth, and swallowing his cum.

'God forbid,' she thought while thinking of him forcing her to blow him in the way that Jonathan forced Rachel to suck him.

Even though she wanted to and thought about doing it, she could never give Vincent a blowjob. With all the fights she had with her husband over her not willing to suck him, especially after he ate her pussy, she never told him why. She never told her husband that she was forced to give oral sex to a man who found her walking alone in the woods when she was 18-years-old. Lucky for her, before he could cum in her mouth, she got away by punching him in the balls. With his pants around his ankles and with him incapacitated, she managed to run home. A time just before she started dating her husband, the experience scarred her from sucking anyone's cock again.

Even though sex was what she wanted when masturbating in her bathtub or in her bedroom, sex wasn't what she wanted now. Even though she yearned to be in a committed, sexual relationship, sex wasn't want she needed, especially right now with this stranger. She more wanted friendship first and then companionship before she wanted intimacy. Even though it was too much too soon, she felt shame that she enjoyed him touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her as much as he obviously enjoyed touching her, feeling her, fondling her, and groping her. With her never feeling like a slut before, she felt like such a slut now.

After evicting his hand from the inside of her blouse and bra, while still kissing her, French kissing her, he tried going up and under her skirt. When he parted her knees and moved his hand between her legs and touched her panties with his fingertips, as if she had a sudden rash, she was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Nonetheless her uncomfortableness, a game women learned to play early on, she was already wet from him kissing her, feeling her breasts, and fingering her nipples. Only, wanting to keep the upper hand, she didn't want him to know that she was as sexually aroused as she obviously was and as sexually aroused as he obviously was.

With their first kiss feeling more like a wrestling match, especially when he stuck his horny hand inside of her bra, she was beginning to feel used and abused as if she was a sexual object instead of a kind and loving woman. Besides, the last place she wanted to be kissed, groped, manhandled, and/or have sex with a man was in front of her house and within the spying eyes of her nosy neighbors. She could only imagine who was peeking out their windows and watching her from behind their closed drapes. With her risking being the subject of the neighborhood gossip, she could only imagine all of the bad things they'd say about her.

"Look at her. Just look at her. In the way she carried on with that man, kissing and kissing him while allowing him to feel her breasts, I always knew she was a slut," she imagined her next door neighbor, Irene, saying about her.

She imagined her neighbors heating up the telephone by talking about all that they saw her doing with her date last night.

"With her living alone without a man taking care of her, I wouldn't be surprised if she had been having sex with her son all of these years. She's such an incestuous whore," she imagined her neighbor Mary saying about her. "It's disgraceful, just disgraceful."

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Obviously, she never should have sent him those naked photos of herself. By sending him topless and naked photos of herself, it was as if she had given him advance permission to have sex with her modest body. Now, with him intent on exposing her bra, her naked breasts, and her panties to his horny eyes, she had no intention of showing him or any of her neighbors any part of her body that they haven't seen before.

Bad enough that he was trying to see what she had no intention of showing him, she didn't want her neighbors seeing bits and pieces of her body too. Fearing the worst, if she continued making out with him, knowing her neighbors would see her forced to do something so very, sexually inappropriate, she'd be so embarrassed if they did. How could she face them the next day? She couldn't have a meaningful conversation without them thinking her a whore.

'Whore,' she thought of herself as a whore as soon as he touched her pussy through her panties.

With her blouse pulled down and opened, her bra and long line of sexy cleavage was in plain view of his horny eyes and, no doubt, her neighbors' eyes too. With her skirt raised nearly to her crotch, and her bright, white panties clearly visible, she felt so exposed. Unable to stop him if she tried and not wanting to, she felt helpless. She felt so vulnerable. A mixed bag, even though she like feeling so sexy and so sexually aroused, she couldn't help but berate herself for being such a pathetic, needy whore. A bittersweet moment with mixed feelings, sex interspersed with modesty, as much as she felt pressured and uncomfortable with him touching her, feeling her, groping her, and exposing her, she felt sexually excited at the same time.

With her just wanting a goodnight kiss before and with him making her want so much more now, nonetheless, she felt embarrassed, mortified, and uncomfortable with him feeling her, fondling her, grabbing her, and groping her. An old, familiar feeling, she felt the same way as an 18-year-old teenager with her husband before they were married when he took her to her senior Prom. After the Prom they went parking. Touching her everywhere while kissing her, he felt her in all of the places that Vincent was feeling her now. Just as she didn't know what to do with her sexual feelings then, she didn't know what to do with her sexual feelings now.

As an 18-year-old teenager, having never seen a flaccid penis before, never mind touching an erect penis, the first time exposed to a man's prick was when a stranger forced her to suck him in the woods. Now again, this time with her Prom date, before he became her husband and then her ex-husband, she remembered him removing his erect prick from his pants and wrapping his fingers around him. She remembered him moving his hand up and down with her hand to give him a forced hand job. With him just as bad as the stranger in the woods who tried to force her to blow him, is this what a man does when alone on a date with a woman?

Then, too painful for her to remember, she remembered her boyfriend forcing her head down to his lap. When she wouldn't take the hint and take him in her mouth, he pulled her hair. As soon as she screamed, he filled her mouth with his engorged prick. Beyond being afraid, mortified, and embarrassed, she was sickened, disgraced, and disgusted that a man she so liked would force her to blow him. How dare he?

'Oh, my God,' she remembered thinking, he tried to force her to blow him.

Only, even though he was her prom date and soon to be steady boyfriend, she felt the same way with him as she felt with that stranger in the woods. Not even given the chance to want to blow him, needing it to be her decision, the fact that he forced himself on her and forced his prick in her mouth was what frightened her. Because of those two incidences, even after they were married, she was turned off on giving her husband oral sex. Even though they argued about her not blowing him, too embarrassed and ashamed, as if it was her fault when it wasn't, she never told him about the man in the woods.

Immediately ejecting his prick from her mouth with her tongue and by shaking her head as if she was a wild horse, she remembered being so mad at him. She remembered being so disgusted that he'd stick his dirty, disgusting, pee filled penis in her mouth. She never understood women who enjoyed sucking cock just as she never understood men who enjoyed licking pussies. To her and even to her husband later, or so he said back then, oral sex was taboo.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

Taught early on by her parents and by her priest, even for him, or so he said, oral sex was nasty, until her ex-husband married his oh, so young secretary. Illegal in some states and in many countries, aside from him eating her once in a great while, usually when he was drunk, oral sex was something he seldom did to her and something she never did to him in the ten years they were married. Perhaps had she sought professional help but she was too embarrassed to tell anyone what had happened to her. Now she wondered if she had sucked her husband's cock, allowed him to cum in her mouth, and allowed him to eat her pussy more, if they'd still be married. She wondered if he still would have left her for a woman fifteen years her junior.

An innocent virgin who knew nothing about the world and/or about men, aside from no longer being a virgin, she was the same way now in her naïveté about the world and about men that she was then. Seemingly, with the world spinning around her and with her encapsulated and insulated in her small world with her now adult son, just as she hadn't grown and blossomed, she hadn't changed. Seemingly, when that man in the woods stuck his cock in her mouth and tried to force her to blow him, that one act stunted her emotional and sexual growth. With her so modestly naïve, and with her not having had sex in thirteen, long, sexually frustrating years, she still considered herself sexually innocent. Even though she was no longer a virgin, after being married and giving birth to a son, in her mind, she was as much of a virgin now as she was back then.

With some things remaining the same and somethings never changing, just as it was then, it was now. If she let him, her Prom date, who'd later become her husband, before becoming her ex-husband, would have had sex with her right there in the backseat of his car. If she let him, he would have taken her virginity. No doubt, had she allowed him to have his wicked, sexual way with her virginal body, especially with her mouth, thinking her a whore, he never would have married her. Instead, doing everything but for oral sex and sexual intercourse, with her still a virgin and her virginity still intact for their wedding, they dated for four years before they married. Now she wondered, if she allowed him to take her virginity and if she sucked his cock that fateful night, if he still would have married her.

A year after they were married, she was pregnant with her son, Michael. Other than doing her wifely duties in having sexual intercourse with her husband every Saturday night, that was the extent of her sexual experience. Just as he seldom gave her oral sex, she never gave him oral sex either. Back in her day, with both her and her husband raised with conservative, God fearing parents, against the teachings of the Bible, oral sex was thought dirty and something that only prostitutes did for their customers. With him having to kiss that mouth, his wife's mouth, a man would never stick his prick in the mouth of the mother of his children.

Thirty-years ago, a lifetime ago, she remembered her ex-husband feeling her breasts and groping her ass through her Prom gown. In the way that Vincent had just done, not taking no for an answer, she remembered her ex-husband sticking his horny hand down the front of her prom gown and inside of her bra before sticking his horny hand up her prom gown. Way back then, so very long ago, three decades ago, he felt her breasts, fingered her nipples, and fingered her pussy through her panties before he put her hand on his erect prick through his pants. She remembered him going up her Prom gown to feel her between her legs. She remembered being as shock, as uncomfortable, and as sexually aroused then as she was now.

# # # MyMomChristinetheIncestWhore # # #

In an instant moving his hand beneath her skirt and up her thigh, as soon as Vincent touched her panties with his fingertips, he traced her pussy slit. Surprising even herself, with her already so wet, she allowed him to continue fingering her pussy through her panties. With her panties damp from her vaginal secretions, embarrassed that he knew, he obviously knew that she was wet. Now with him knowing that she was as sexually aroused as he obviously was, he no doubt figured that she wanted sex when she didn't, at least not here and not now. Just because he obviously wanted to have sex with her, he no doubt figured that she wanted to have sex with him too. Men were quick to make leaps to such assumptions before jumping to such conclusions.

Then, without warning, with him moving way too fast for her, just like that, in one quick grope, he grabbed a whole handful of her panty clad pussy. Cupping her panty clad pussy mound in his horny hand, he grabbed her cunt through her panties as if he was grabbing a prize at the state fair. Not even had her husband grabbed her cunt in such a sexually, lustful, and vulgar way. Then, applying pressure by pushing down with his sexually experienced index finger, he rubbed her clit through her panties.

12