Mom's Foot Rub & Full Body Massage

Story Info
Son rubs Mom's feet, sucks her toes, & gives her a massage.
4.7k words
4.27
208.6k
121
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please support me with your vote and with your comments.

*****

Jimmy rubs his mother's feet and sucks her toes before giving her a full, naked body massage.

Elizabeth's feet hurt. Her legs were sore and her ankles were swollen. She had a love/hate relationship with her high heels shoes. Even though she loved how they made her look so tall and her legs look so shapely, squishing her feet in the way of a Japanese women with bound feet, they were killing her feet.

She would have been okay wearing her high heels in work today if she didn't have to leave the office but she had to do food and supply shopping for the company when her boss' secretary called out sick. Had she known she'd be shopping at a giant food wholesale club, she would have worn her sneakers instead of her high heels. Not knowing where anything was, having to backpedal and retrace her steps over and again, she had to walk the aisles back and forth while looking for this and looking for that. Feeling as if she had walked a mile, there was never anyone to ask a question in those places.

As soon as she got home, with her legs aching and her feet killing her, she removed her shoes and her pantyhose. Removing her too tight shoes and her confining pantyhose gave her some relief. She rubbed her aching feet while thinking about sticking her tired feet in a warm bath. Only, with her mother always sticking her feet in an Epsom salt bath, she resisted doing the old lady things her mother did. Not there yet, with her mother having 30 years on her, she was only 43-years-old. Instead, she did the next best thing, something that would not only soothe her feet but also excite her libido.

"Jimmy, come and give Mommy one of your famous foot massages," she said calling out to her 22-year-old son for help.

In exchange for him massaging her feet, she'd give him a quick, deliberate flash of her panty clad pussy. Making her flashes appear accidental, with him scratching his head while wondering if his mother flashed him accidentally or deliberately, she loved sexually teasing her son. With her an exhibitionist and him a voyeur, they made for a good sexually, incestuous team. Putting the kibosh to some of their sexual games, it's just too bad that he was her son. If he wasn't her son, she'd be having sex with him night and day. If he wasn't her son, she'd be sucking him dry. If he wasn't her son, she'd be fucking him silly.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Every time she asked her son for a foot massage she couldn't help but remember the conversation that John Travolta as Vincent Vega had with Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield about giving foot massages in the movie Pulp Fiction.

Whoa... whoa... whoa... Stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out, and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't the same fucking thing," said Jules.

Vincent looked at his friend and made a Mr. Know-it-all face.

"Not the same thing, the same ballpark," said Vincent.

Jules returned his friend's look with a face full of disbelief.

"It ain't no fuckin' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages mean shit," said Jules.

Vincent looked at Jules with self-assurance.

"Have you ever given a foot massage?

Vincent looked at Jules while waiting for him to answer his question.

"Don't be tellin' me about foot massages - I'm the foot fuckin' master," said Jules.

Vincent gave Jules a sly smile.

"Given a lot of 'em?"

Jules returned Vincent's look with a confident look of his own.

"Shit yeah. I got my technique down and everything, I don't be tickling or nothin'," said Jules.

Vincent looked at Jules with mischief.

"Would you give a guy a foot massage?

Vincent smiled victoriously at Jules.

"Fuck you," said Jules.

Vincent smiled victoriously at Jules again.

"You give them a lot?"

Jules looked at Vincent with annoyance.

"Fuck you," said Jules again.

Vincent persevered in the teasing of his friend.

"You know, I'm getting kinda tired, I could use a foot massage," said Vincent with a smug laugh.

Testing his patience and not thinking that Vincent was being funny, Jules looked at his friend with aggravation.

"Man, you best back off, I'm gittin' pissed," said Jules.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Thank God Jimmy moved back home after graduating college. With her still paying the high price of him catching her masturbating herself last month, their mother and son relationship would never be the same. Their mother and son relationship changed from a loving mother living with her loving son to an incestuously sexual relationship. Then, to compound matters even more, horny enough from playing with herself, she gave him a blowjob and even allowed him to cum in her mouth. That was a huge mistake. Now Jimmy thinks he can have sex with her any time he's horny and any time he wants.

Now, as if she was his bitch instead of his mother, no holds barred, not taking no for an answer, he was more sexually aggressive with her. Making matters worse, she wasn't a victim of sexual abuse but a willing participant. Whatever sex they had, whenever they had sex, was consensual. Whatever sex they had, whenever they had sex, was enjoyable. An understatement, whatever sex they had, whenever they had sex, was unbelievable.

She didn't plan on having him catch her masturbating. He wasn't even home at the time she started playing with herself. Coming home unexpectedly, he just happened to catch her at the right time and in the weak right moment when her horniness was up and her defenses were down. She'd remember that tragic moment of her sucking her son and her son cumming in her mouth for the rest of her life. No doubt, he'd remember his incestuous mother blowing him and allowing him to cum in her mouth for the rest of his life too.

'God, what have I done? God, if I could only take that back, I would,' she thought.

So embarrassing and so humiliating, even a month later, she couldn't believe he caught her masturbating. Even a month later, as if they were both caught in a sexual spell, she couldn't believe he masturbated in front of her while she masturbated in front of him. Even a month later, she couldn't believe she took his cock in her hand, wrapped her fingers around his erect prick, and stroked her son. Even a month later, she couldn't believe she leaned down and took him in her mouth. She couldn't believe she sucked her son and allowed him to cum in her mouth. Even with her feeling guilty and remorseful, that still didn't stop her from continuing to flash her son her panties.

'God, I'm such an incestuous slut,' she thought while remembering blowing him.

Now with her not wearing her pantyhose, while James massaged her feet, he'd no doubt be stealing peeks of her panties. Only, she didn't care if he saw her panties. What did that matter if he did and no doubt he would? Long before they even had sex, he had seen her panties plenty of times before. Then, when he caught her masturbating herself, with her feet up and the air and her legs spread wide open, and with her shouting out his name, he saw her holiest of holy holes. He saw her pussy up close, for God knows how long, while she masturbated herself with her eyes closed and her pussy and breasts exposed.

Besides, her feet hurt her too much to care if Jimmy saw her panties. Moreover, especially now after he caught her masturbating herself and after she blew him, she was always flashing him her panties, her pussy, her bra, and/or her tits. What does it matter now after he had seen her pussy? What difference would it make now, especially after she had already blown him and allowed him to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow while he fondled her breasts and fingered her nipples? If anything, just as she was glad that their sexual attraction was mutual, she was glad her incestuous lust for her son was out in the open.

Dressed for sexual action, Jimmy emerged from his bedroom wearing a tee shirt and pajama bottoms without underwear. His uniform of choice lately, while hoping his erect prick would make a surprise appearance, if his mother was intent on flashing him, he obviously was intent on flashing her. As soon as she saw him and saw his big prick tenting his pajama bottoms, she could tell by his semi-erection that he wasn't wearing any underwear. As soon as she saw him and saw his big prick tenting his pajama bottoms, she felt a familiar warm wetness between her thighs.

No doubt, hoping she'd give him a foot job while he gave her a foot massage, it was the small albeit sexually exciting price she had to pay to stop her feet from throbbing. Besides with her legs elevated, the swelling of her ankles would soon go down. Only, it wasn't giving him a foot job that bothered her. No longer knowing what her son had in mind, it was what else he may want to massage other than her sore feet that bothered her. Knowing him, he'd want to give her more than just a foot massage. Knowing him he'd want to massage the inside of her mouth and the inside of her pussy with his cock.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"What do you need Mom?"

As if he didn't hear her ask for a foot massage, he played Mickey the Dunce. If he didn't hear her ask for a foot massage, why did he change his clothes? Obviously, a game they now played, he changed his clothes on the hopes he could flash his mother his cock in the way she was flashing him her panties. He stared at her shapely legs while rubbing his hands together as if he was fly rubbing his legs together when landing on a lump of warm excrement. Not that she was a lump of warm excrement but she was in deep shit with her son now always wanting and expecting her to give him incestuous sex.

"I need a foot massage. Rub Mommy's feet," she said lifting her leg, waving her foot, and wigging her toes while knowing she was flashing him her bright, white panties.

As if her white panties were the red cape that a matador waves at a bull, he gave her a smile while he leaned over the end of the couch to take her foot in hand. He ran his hand down her smooth, shapely leg as if he was checking her for stubble. In the way he'd soon be massaging the rest of her naked body, he massaged her naked leg. Obviously, like mother like son, with them thinking the same when it came to incestuous sex, he was just as horny as she was.

"It would be my pleasure to rub your feet," he said with a dirty laugh and a naughty smile.

While standing at the end of the couch, immediately, he rested the sole of her foot against his hardening cock. While rubbing her foot, he rubbed his foot against his erection. First he rubbed one foot and then he rubbed the other. Then, as if he was making a wish, the wish she knew he'd make to have sex with his mother, he parted her legs to get a better look at her panties. Suddenly feeling embarrassed and feeling violated, she put a hand to the end of her short skirt to block his view of her panty clad pussy.

"Jesus Jimmy. You make me feel as if I'm a human wishbone. Sit and put my feet in your lap while massaging them please," she said.

He sat at the end of the couch but as soon as he sat, he removed his cock from his pajamas.

"Okay, Mom," he said putting both of her feet in his lap with his prick standing tall at attention.

As soon as her feet rested in his lap and were in contact with his hardening cock, just as she felt his cock pulsating and throbbing against her heels, she felt a familiar sensation between her legs.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. I'm not giving you a foot job," she said pulling her feet away with a laugh. "Give it a rest. Put that thing away. I told you that blowjob I gave you was a one shot deal. And I hope you kept your promise to me by not telling anyone that you saw me naked, caught me masturbating, and that I blew you," she said while waiting for her to assure her that he kept their secret.

He gave her a sexy smile while pulling her feet back in place against his exposed prick.

"Even though I wish I could tell a few of my select friends, those who think you're hot and are sexually attracted to you, I didn't tell anyone," he said.

Now knowing for sure he told someone, she wondered which of his friends he told. She wondered which one of his friends thought she was hot and were sexually attracted to her.

'God, what was she thinking? Was she thinking about having sex with her son's friend's too? She needed to take a breath and relax,' she thought but, now every time she was around her son, she had sexual thoughts.

Despite what she had just said about not giving him a foot job, she curled her toes to tease the head of his cock. Disobeying his mother, he left his cock out of his pajamas and continued rubbing his stiff prick against her feet. What did it matter if he was rubbing his cock against her feet when she had already had his cock in her mouth while blowing him? Applying more pressure to make her sore, aching feet feel better, he rubbed her feet, kneaded her soles, and massaged her toes. Then, he did something unexpected to her feet, something he had never done before. He lifted her foot to his mouth and sucked on her toes.

'Oh, my God,' she thought.

As if he was a foot worshiper, she couldn't believe her son was sucking her toes as if he was her foot fetish lover.

"Oh, my God, Jimmy. That feels so weird but so good," she said looking at him with glee while laughing. "Only, don't you think it's kind of creepy for a son to suck his mother's toes?"

Giving him a better view of her panty clad pussy, he lifted her other foot to his mouth.

"Creepy? No not at all," he said taking her other foot in his mouth to suck her toes.

She swooned at her son sucking on her toes, tickling her with his tongue, and licking her feet.

"Oh, Jimmy. That's as relaxing as it is sexually exciting," she said lifting her head to give him a sexy look. "You know how to treat a woman," she said while wishing he would lick her somewhere else other than her feet.

He continued rubbing her feet while running a slow hand up to her calf, first one calf and then the other.

"You have beautiful feet Mom and sexy, shapely legs," he said giving her a forbidden look. "How about I give you a full body massage?"

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

Aha! She knew it. Instead of being content in giving her a foot massage and seeing flashes of her white panties, her son had another sexual agenda in mind. With her not wanting to go down that incestuous, sexual road again, she looked at him as if he was nuts.

"A full body massage? Like in the movie Full Body Massage with Mimi Rogers and with her masseur massaging her naked body?" She made a sour face. "Oh, no, you saw me naked once by accident. You'll never see me naked again, especially deliberately," she said with a little laugh and a disappointed look.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. Obviously, he knew his mother was in denial. Obviously, he knew his mother wanted him to give her a full body massage as much as he wanted to give his mother a full body massage. Now that he had seen her naked, she had blown him, and allowed him to cum in her mouth, now that they had crossed the incestuous line, there was nothing stopping him from seeing her naked again.

"What's the harm Mom? Being that I've already seen you naked, think of me as your massage therapist," he said. "Think of me as you would your doctor."

She frowned at him.

"My massage therapist has a license, my doctor graduated from medical school, and neither one would grope my naked body on the pretense of giving me a full body massage," she said. "If anything, you've morphed from being my son to being my sex therapist," she said with a dirty laugh.

He slapped her shapely, panty clad ass through her skirt.

"C'mon Mom, you can leave your panties on and I promise not to grope you...too much," he said with a devious pause and another dirty laugh.

He helped lift her off the couch to escort her to her bedroom and to her bed.

"Yeah, well, you make sure that your cock stays in your pajama bottom at all times," she said with a dirty laugh.

As soon as she entered her bedroom, no longer ashamed, shy, or modest, she removed her skirt and her blouse. Now dressed only in her bra and panty, she moved face down on her bed. If he thought his full body massage would put her in the mood for sex, if anything his full body massage would put her to sleep. Suddenly, with her bed feeling so good, she was so tired.

As soon as he entered her bedroom, with her back already turned to him, he removed his pajama bottoms. Except for his tee shirt, he was naked. He reached his hand down to his cock and stroked himself to a bigger and harder erection

"I can't properly massage your back with your bra in the way Mom," he said. "Where's the hook? There's no hook."

She arched her back to lift herself up on her elbows.

"It's a front snapper," she said unhooking and removing her bra.

She tossed her bra on the floor next to her blouse and skirt. Now naked but for her white panties, she was ready for her son to give her a massage but hopefully not a full body massage. The last thing she wanted was for him to massage the front of her, masturbate her, and give her a happy ending. Not really in the mood for incestuous sex, the last thing she wanted was for him to play with her tits, finger her nipples, and rub her clit. She felt guilty enough after he caught her with her feet in the air and her legs spread while masturbating herself. She felt guilty enough after stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and allowing him to cum in her mouth while he felt her tits and fingered her nipples.

"That's better," he said with her bra removed while he kneaded her tightness from her shoulders. "Wow, you really are very tight."

As soon as he touched her shoulders and her back, she relaxed. He massaged her long legs but stopped at the top of her thighs. Then, when he massaged her ass through her panties, she recoiled.

"Jimmy! Don't," she said. "I don't want you touching me there."

He continued massaging her ass.

"Why not?"

Lifting her torso up on her elbows to turn her head to look at him to scold him, she moved her panty clad ass away from his horny hands.

"Because I'm your mother and you're my son and touching me like that makes me uncomfortable," she said.

He looked at her with a smug smile.

"Why?"

He said that as if he was 4-years-old and answering all of her responses to his question with another why question.

"Because touching me like that sexually excites me and I don't want to be sexually excited by my son," she said.

Ignoring her, he stuck his fingers in her panty waist band and, exposing her naked ass, pulled them down as she reached around her back to pull them back up.

"Trust me. Just let me do my magic Mom," he said. "I promise you won't be disappointed and I promise not to sexually excite you."

Unable to say no to him and unable to resist him, she allowed him to remove her panties. Now naked before her son, she felt a familiar warm wetness between her thighs again. Yet, nothing that he hasn't already seen before, she still couldn't believe she was showing him her naked ass. Following the lead of her horniness, her nipples were already erect and hard. With her thinking about her son giving her a full body massage, she was now ready and in the mood for sex. Yet, if anything, she wanted more than just a massage. She wanted to cum. She wanted him to give her an orgasm.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

The obedient son, respectful of his mother allowing him to massage her naked body, he worked her arms, her shoulders, her back, and her legs. He continued massaging her until she was as limp as a wet noodle. Massaging her harder and relaxing her deeper, he listened to her moans of pure pleasure. Making sounds as if she was having sex instead of receiving a massage, Elizabeth was feeling so relaxed, albeit horny.

12