Mom's Frat House Gang-bang

Story Info
She visits her son's fraternity.
2.6k words
4.36
535.8k
203
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers

My father abandoned my mother and me when I was very young. Mom was a classic beauty who had no difficulty finding work as a fashion model. She was very well paid so we could afford to live in a luxurious apartment on Park Avenue. When Mom became too mature to strut down the runways, she put her knowledge of the business to good use as an agent. She soon had a dozen popular models in her stable. Her new profession was even more lucrative than modeling.

Mom had many boyfriends down through the years. It seemed she had a new one every couple of weeks. When I asked her about it, she said, "None of them can keep up with me." I didn't know what she meant at the time, but when I got a little older, I decided that she meant they couldn't keep up with her sexually. Even though Mom was a slut, she was very discreet about her affairs. Although she brought men home from time to time, she never let them spend the night. She always went elsewhere to do her fucking.

Mom earned so much money that she could afford to send me to the best private schools. After graduating from high school with top grades, I attended a nearby university. Mom wanted me to go to Harvard or Yale, but they were far away and I wanted to be close to home. I applied for membership in a fraternity and was accepted.

The parties that my fraternity brothers threw almost every weekend weren't nearly as wild as I expected. There were always a few girls, but most went home by midnight. There was one notable exception, however, and that is what I want to tell you about.

I spoke to my mother on the phone for a few minutes every evening. One evening I happened to mention that we were going to have a party the following Saturday night. She said she wanted to meet my new friends and asked if she could come. I invited her but hoped that she wouldn't show up. I didn't want my friends to think I was a mama's boy. I figured that if she did show up, I would introduce her to my buddies, and then get her out of there before things got rowdy.

She did show up, and when she sashayed through the door, my friends' eyes weren't the only things that bulged. Mom had never looked better. She was wearing a smart designer dress that showed off her body to perfection. Even though she was in her early forties, she looked ten years younger. My friends swarmed around her like dogs after a bitch in heat.

Mom never could handle liquor, and after only a few drinks she began to show the effects. She has always been gregarious, and that night was no exception as she made the rounds meeting my friends and shamelessly flirting with them. I fully expected her to end up in the sack with one of them, but I had no idea how far things would really go.

I was chatting up a very sexy chick named Julie, and seemed to be making good progress. I desperately needed a girlfriend and I thought I finally had one. I was tired of whacking off every day and wanted a warm woman to slide my cock into. I was perpetually horny, and was so horny at that moment that I couldn't think of anything but fucking Julie.

Mom disappeared but I didn't think much of it. I thought she was sleeping it off upstairs. I focused all of my attention on seducing Julie. Awhile later, my friend Greg came down the stairs with a big grin on his face and called me over. "Have a look at this," he said, as he handed me a picture. I was shocked speechless when I saw that it was a Polaroid of him fucking my mother. She was tied spread-eagled to a bed and he was on top giving it to her. Judging by the look on his face, the picture had been taken while he was shooting his load.

"You've got my mother tied to a bed and you're raping her?"

"No way! She seduced Jack and begged him to tie her up and fuck her. After he fucked her, he called the rest of us in and we all had a go at her. She loves it. I was the sixth guy to fuck her and by now she has probably taken nine or ten. Listen, I've got a great idea. I bet Jack a hundred that you would fuck her. What do you say?"

"I couldn't fuck my own mother."

"Why not? If mine looked as hot as yours and I had a chance to fuck her, I sure wouldn't pass up the opportunity."

"She would never go along with it."

"She wouldn't have much choice. She is tied up, after all."

"No, I just couldn't do it."

"Hey, I've got a great idea. A lot of the guys are wearing masks. Why don't you put on a mask and give her an anonymous fucking?"

After giving it some thought, I decided that it just might work. I didn't have any scars or birthmarks that might give me away, and as long as I kept my mouth shut, she wouldn't identify me by my voice.

"All right, I'll do it. But you have to promise that none of you will tell her."

I was shaking like a leaf as I went to my room and stripped. Even though I was very nervous, my cock was soon swollen to its full seven inches. I put on a Richard Nixon mask that completely covered my face, then wrapped a towel around my waist and headed down the hallway toward Jack's room.

There were a dozen men in the brightly-lit room. More than half were wearing masks to conceal their identities. Their heads turned toward the door as I walked through it. They had been tipped off that I was going to participate. They smiled when they saw my towel tented out in front of me.

I tossed the towel aside and went to kneel at the foot of the bed where two other masked men were awaiting their turns. The guy who was fucking Mom had his legs wide apart, giving me an unobstructed view of his cock spearing her full bush. So many guys had fucked her that the pistoning cock turned the jism into a milky froth.

Mom moaned, groaned, cursed, and begged her lover to fuck her harder and faster. She strained at her bonds as her body was racked by one orgasm after another. Big dimples suddenly blossomed on the man's ass and his ass-crack narrowed to a slit. Each contraction signaled a spurt into Mom's womb. I counted eight shots.

I turned to the two gang-bangers next to me. Eager to witness an act of incest, they signaled me to cut in line ahead of them. By then, the room was full of people eager to watch a man fuck his mother. Everyone was masturbating.

As I crawled between Mom's legs, I noticed that a steady stream of spunk was oozing from her fuck-hole. I hesitated a moment before driving my cock into the mess. I prayed that the audience would hold their tongues. If they had applauded or cheered, it would have given me away. They didn't.

The head of my cock was going in the same canal that my other head had emerged from nineteen years earlier. That wonderful tunnel was hot, tight, and very slick from all the sperm that had been shot into her. If Mom sensed that it was her own son fucking her, she didn't seem to care. Even though she was tied down, she managed to lift her belly to meet my downward thrusts. The sound of our bellies slapping together echoed off the walls. A brilliant flash lit up the room as someone snapped a picture of the forbidden act.

Considering how horny I was, it's a miracle that I lasted five minutes. Even though it was a short fuck, it was enough to make Mom cum. My orgasm seemed to go on forever. It was one of the strongest, if not the strongest, of my life. It felt as though Mom's cunt was sucking my balls out along with the jizz.

As soon as I dismounted, another man took my place. I felt a little sick to my stomach and my head was spinning. I staggered back to my room and chugged a can of Coke, which helped settle my stomach. I vowed that I would not go back to Mom's gang-bang. As I stretched out on the bed, I noticed that I still had a nearly perfect erection. As I casually masturbated, I decided that it would be a shame to waste such a beauty. I put my mask on and went back down the hallway.

I got back to the party in time to watch Mom take another load in her pussy. By then, everyone at the party was crowded into the room to witness the spectacle. I spotted Julie and another girl masturbating two guys. As another man crawled onto the bed, the two girls went forward and stopped him. The giggled as they examined Mom's well-fucked pussy. There was a round of applause as Julie began lapping at the cream that was spilling out of Mom. Mom really went wild when the other girl began nursing on her tits. By the time Julie finished cleaning Mom's cunt, Mom had cum three times. I didn't know it was possible for a woman to have so many orgasms.

After the girls had finished with Mom, they decided that she should be untied so she could contribute more to the fucking. After she was placed on her elbows and knees, a man immediately came forward and began fucking her. My friends pushed and nudged me forward. Watching me fuck my mother hadn't been enough for them; they wanted to watch her blow me.

I knelt at Mom's head and rubbed my cock against her lips. Her mouth flew open and she gulped down most of my shaft in one big gulp. Mom had almost certainly sucked hundreds, perhaps even thousands, of cocks in her life, and had mastered the art of fellatio. I had had a few blow jobs from campus sluts, but none could compare to what I was getting from Mom. It's not surprising then that I didn't last long. After only a few minutes, I sprayed Mom's tonsils with hot jism. The guy at the other end was blowing his load, too. A click and a brilliant flash and the event was recorded on film. As I crawled off the bed, I made a mental note to borrow the Polaroids to run through my scanner. Pictures of Mom's gang-bang, and especially the ones of me fucking her, would make great jack-off fodder.

As two more men crawled onto the bed and used my mother at both ends, I had a serious attack of nausea. I returned to my room and almost lost my lunch in the toilet. I stretched out on the bed and closed my eyes. Out of the blackness emerged images of my mother writhing beneath the bodies of my friends. I couldn't shut them out. My hand encircled my cock and began to stroke it. I could feel the gang-bang room drawing me back. I decided that if I jerked off, I would lose the urge to fuck Mom again, but before I could manage it, Greg walked in.

"What are you doing, bro? You aren't going to jerk it off, are you? We're all going to fuck your Mom in the ass. I just had her. Best piece of ass I've ever had. You have got to touch all the bases. If you corn-hole her, you'll go down in history."

Mom was still on her elbows and knees and the two girls had gone back to clean her up. The one who had sucked on her tits before was now face-up underneath her and they were having sixty-nine. Dozens of loads of jizz were running out of Mom's pussy into the girl's mouth. Nothing turns men on more than a good lezzie show, and all the guys were gathered around grinning and wanking their cocks.

"Go ahead," Greg whispered. "Her butt is sticking up in the air. It's fair game."

I knelt on the bed and crawled toward the two women. The audience suddenly fell silent, as though they were holding their breaths and hoping to witness the most forbidden act of all: a man buggering his mother. I slipped my cock into Mom's soggy pussy and pumped a few times to lubricate it. With each thrust, my balls slapped against the forehead of Mom's lesbian lover. I pulled my cock out and raised my aim an inch. Mom's beautiful buns drew together as the head of my cock violated her ass. I watched as my cock, glistening with sperm from a dozen or more of my friends, slowly slid into Mom's rear. I felt a sense of detachment as I committed an act that would surely land me in Hell.

Mom began moaning into her lover's pussy. The moans grew louder and louder and culminated in a shout of, "I'M CUMMING!" Mom's ass-hole clamped down on my cock as her orgasm radiated outward from her clitoris. I'm sure that bitch would have been screaming her head off if her lesbian lover hadn't shoved her head down onto her pussy and held it in place with her thighs. Her howls were muffled by the moist folds of pussy-flesh.

I had never fucked anyone in the ass, and was amazed at how much better it felt than fucking pussy. Every square inch of my cock was smothered in warm, soft flesh. The occasional tightening of her anus around my shaft was a bonus feeling. I loved the way the warmth of the inside contrasted with the coolness of the outside. One of my friends, no longer able to stay out of things, crawled onto the bed and alternately fucked the girl's pussy and Mom's mouth. Others crawled onto the bed and reached underneath to fondle Mom's tits. Another delivered brisk slaps to her ass. With each blow, Mom's anus tightened around my cock. The pleasure finally overcame me, but when I tried to squirt up her ass, I discovered that it was so tight that the flow was cut off. I quickly pulled out and sprayed her ass and her lesbian lover's face with a copious load.

I staggered back to my room and stayed there for the rest of the night. The next morning, all anyone could talk about was the gang-bang. I was sick with shame and a hangover. Three or four days passed before I was back to normal. I borrowed all of the Polaroids that had been taken and ran them through my scanner. Then Greg and I jacked off while watching a slide show of the gang-bang. I had missed the last hour when things really got wild. I couldn't even begin to describe some of the clusters Mom and my friends created.

I continued my daily ten-minute chats with Mom. She acted as though nothing had happened. Then a couple of weeks after the gang-bang, she asked, "You know what your friends did to me at the party, don't you?"

"No, Mom. I thought you went home, so I went to bed and caught up on my sleep."

"Well, I happen to know you were there. Did you really think that I wouldn't recognize that big cock of yours? I went into your bedroom hundreds of times and stared at your morning wood while you were asleep. I'm going to be attending more of your parties, and from now on, you won't have to wear that silly mask of Richard Nixon."

Tattletale
Tattletale
2,230 Followers