Mom's Ghost Problem Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris scores with Ben's mom and allows him to watch.
2.3k words
4.17
42k
50

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Author's note:

After much delay, here is part two of mom's ghost problem. I hope you all like it and thanks for your support. This is the only chapter I will make for this story.

*****

I felt so weirded out last night. Every one of my friends jerked off listening to my mom getting fucked by Dean. I felt more ashamed of myself for indulging in that too and not being more assertive with mom about Dean.

If I had, this wouldn't have happened and mom wouldn't be high on life after fucking him all night. My friends would still be here eating breakfast with us.

Mom went on and on about how happy she was that I had a popular friend. I tuned her out and just focused on my breakfast. I hope to god, Dean doesn't come back. I don't want to listen to them again. But part of me enjoyed it, but wished it was one of my friends who fucked her.

After breakfast was done, I went back to my room. I sighed as I sunk into my bed. Thinking thar Dean was now going to humiliate me at school after fucking my mom all night. Suddenly my cellphone buzzed a few minutes later, distracting me from my moping. It was from Chris. He sent me a text saying that he'll be back later today. I sent one back saying okay.

Frank sent me a text a few minutes after Chris, saying he couldn't make it today. I sent a okay and that I'll see him on Monday.

Out of my three friends, Chris was my best friend. Ive known him the longest and he has always been there for me. He was also the better looking one out of us too. He also knew when to compliment someone and when not to, unlike Frank who laid it on too thick.

That's why Chris already lost his virginity while the rest of us were still virgins. He was a pro with the ladies. He knew what to say to them that got them hot and ready for him.

I went downstairs a few minutes later to tell my mom, that Chris is coming over tonight.

She was sitting in the living room, laying on the couch watching TV. She noticed me a few seconds after I entered the room.

"Hey sweetie," she said smiling patting besides her, "come watch this movie with me?"

"Sure mom," I said and sat down next to her.

She sat up, so I could sit down. We watched the movie she was watching and I almost forgot to tell her about Chris.

"Oh," I said getting mom's attention, "Chris texted me a while ago. He said he's coming over today."

"I thought Frank was supposed to come over?" questioned my confused mom.

"Frank WAS supposed to," I stated, "but he texted me saying he couldn't make it."

I could hear mom sigh a breath of relief. I know she only puts up with Frank, because he's my friend. But I know that she finds him creepy. There were times, when I had to step in and stop Frank. Usually when he went too far with his flirting and compliments.

Frank was the unpopular one with the ladies. Every girl found him creepy and weird. I met him my Junior year in highschool. He was a transfer student from another county and was very quiet. He never told us why he went to our highschool.

He was the first of my friends to actually openly flirt with my mom in front of me. Mom back then found it cute that he liked her. Like I said earlier, he got worse with it later on.

We continued to watch the movie, until around 5pm. That's when Chris showed up. He said hi to my mom and had his hands behind his back. Mom kept trying to look behind him, but he was too quick. She knew it was something he didn't want her to see.

"What's that behind your back Chris?" mom asked now pulling his toned right arm.

"Something I don't want you to see." said Chris mischievously to her.

Mom laughed and finally after another failed attempt at pulling his arm free, she walked away. Chris walked up behind her and placed something around her neck. Mom gasped as she admired it. It was a beautiful crafted necklace, that looked like it cost a fortune.

"Oh sweetie!" mom gushed, "I can't accept this-its too much!"

"You look beautiful with it," said Chris.

"Oh Chris," mom said turning to him, "I'll always treasure this beautiful necklace- thank you!"

They stared at each other and it looked like they were going to kiss. Mom bites her lower lip as she instead pecked him on the cheek. It looked like she wanted to, but refrained from doing it while I was in the room. She then went into the kitchen to fix dinner.

Chris sat next to me on the couch and had this grin on his face. I can't believe mom almost kissed him!

"So any word from Dean?" asked Chris without looking at me.

"About...last night?" I enquired, "I'm sorry Dean came uninvited."

He turned to face me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not your fault Ben," he assured me, "if that asshole tries to spread rumors or anything, I'll deal with him."

I nodded my head and knew he was right. It was still messed up that mom fucked Dean and allowed him into our house.

"Speaking of your mom," Chris said, "I'm sleeping down here tonight."

He then looks at my mom chopping vegetables for the salad.

"For obvious reasons I will not say in present company," he smirks at me, "but I'll let you see what happens when the mood is right the next morning."

I completely forgot that tomorrow was Sunday. Mom always goes shopping that day and I know what Chris has in mind. He's going to seduce her and have his way with her on the couch.

"Now wait just a minute-" I started to say before Chris cut my sentence short.

"I'm giving you a chance to see what you have been thinking about," he said quietly as mom came out of the kitchen with the salad bowl, "I know you want to see your best friend fuck her after she fucked your bully the other night."

I got red and turned away from him. How did he figure out what I was hoping for?

"So do you agree or not?" Chris stated, "you want to see your mom get fucked hard by your best friend? It's happening either way. I am going to FUCK her tomorrow morning."

I reluctantly agreed by nodding my head. I already felt myself getting aroused just thinking about it.

Mom came over to us after placing the rest of the food on the table.

"Hey guys," she said, "dinner's ready, so come sit at the table."

Chris got up before me and purposefully walked very close to her, touching her right ass cheek as he passed her. Mom froze in place and turned red with embarrassed. Did she really get embarrassed that he touched her soft fat ass? The ass I wanted to touch myself?

I followed after mom and sat in my usual chair. Chris sat next to mom, which mom didn't seem to mind. She asked about his day as she placed food on his plate. He eagerly told her and asked about hers.

She even told him about the ghost problem we "had". Chris acted shocked to hear that and said he'd protect her from any ghost. Mom giggled and twirled her fingers through her hair. She was obviously flirting with him or more like probably enjoying his company.

After dinner was done, mom gathered all our plates to get the dishes done. When she reached for Chris' plate, he instead took all the plates from her.

"I'll do the dishes," Chris told my mom, "you can just sit in the living room."

Mom protested for a bit before sighing and reluctantly went to sit in the living room. Me and mom started watching a movie while Chris finished the dishes. Halfway through the movie, Chris was finished with the dishes and for some reason stood behind mom. He then places both his hands on her shoulders.

Mom jumped a little from his sudden touch, but soon relaxed when she figured out what he was doing. Chris was giving her a shoulder massage and mom was getting into it. She rolled her head back and sighed contently.

"I haven't had a massage this good in ages," said mom, "it feels so good."

Chris stopped massaging her shoulders after a while and sat next to her. Mom instinctively placed her legs on his lap, like she knew he was just getting started. Chris slowly began massaging her feet, then her calves and towards her thighs.

Just as he was about to massage her inner thighs, she stopped him and motioned towards me. Mom said something to him that I couldn't make out. Whatever it was that she said, Chris had this grin on his face.

We continued watching the movie in silence for a while, until mom said she was tired and headed upstairs to her room. For a fleeting moment, I swear I saw her hand brush against his crotch as she stood up.

After we heard her bedroom door close, Chris laid down on the couch. He placed his arms behind his head and smiled at the ceiling.

"I'm pretty sure that tomorrow she'll end up waking you up with her loud moans," Chris told me, "she really wants me. Probably could've gotten some tonight, if you weren't out here."

I couldn't believe he was talking that way in front of me. His own best friend, whose mom just the other night got done with fucking Dean my tormentor. What's worse is that I want Chris to. I want to see them having sex.

He shooed me out of the living room and turned off the light. I headed back to my room to go to sleep too, but not before jerking off picturing my mom's breasts bouncing in Chris' face as she rode him or her ass bouncing as he fucked her from behind.

I came three times as I pictured that. Then felt myself getting drowsy and fell asleep.

I awoke 7 hours later to a loud scream from the living room. I sat up straight in my bed and checked my cellphone. It was 10am in the morning and I still felt tired. I fell back on my bed and closed my eyes. Another scream jolted me awake.

That's when I remembered Chris' words from last night. "Your mom will probably end up waking you up with her loud moans."

I threw off my blanket and got out of bed. It was pretty quiet out in the hallway, that is until I walked closer to the living room. That's when I heard moans and heavy breathing. I knew they were already fucking each other.

I peeked my head around the corner and saw mom riding Chris. Her ass jiggling as she bounced on his iron hard cock. Her pussy juices glistening on his thick rod. Every so often, she'd reach behind her and gently grab one of his large egg shaped balls.

I felt myself getting aroused just watching it and wanted to jerk off on the spot. But decided to wait until they were done.

Mom leaned over and kissed him for a bit as she continued humping his cock. Chris slapped her ass which caused mom to utter a muffled moan. Then she got off him and bent over the side of the couch. Her tits swayed from her movement. Chris got behind her and rubbed his cock against her pussy. Her legs began to buckle as he did that.

"Please just put it in me!" said mom, "I really want to feel your hard cock inside of me!"

"Sure thing Ms.Anderson!" replied Chris

"Call me Veronica!" corrected mom.

Chris began to push into her, which caused mom to cry out. He started pulling out and pushing back in.

"Oh god Chris," mom said between thrusts, "your...cock...feels...so good!"

Chris paid no attention to her and continued thrusting heavily. Their bodies were slick with sweat as their lovemaking continued.

Chris grabbed a handful of her tits and squeezed. Mom leaned her head back onto his shoulder, giving him better access. He began playing with each nipple and pinched them. Mom squirmed below him, it was obvious that she was going to cum.

She went back to hanging over the couch. Then bit into a pillow and screamed loudly through it.

"FUUUUUCK...CUMMING!" shouted mom.

Her whole body shuttered and shook as she came on his dick. They stopped for a bit and kissed. Mom giggled as she laid on her back on the couch. She arced her legs and waited for Chris.

He slowly rubbed his cock as it went back inside her. His heavy nutsack slapping against her asshole. His cock popping in and out of her, as she rubbed her clitoris. Their bodies were all tangled up together, that it looked like they were trying to merge with each other.

"Oh fuck," grunted Chris, "I'm about to bust!"

Mom grabbed his ass, pushing him deep inside of her.

"Cum inside me!" mom encouraged him, "it doesn't matter-i won't get pregnant!"

Chris kept slamming into her before stopping completely. By the look on his face, he was cumming.

"Oh your cum feels so good inside me!" mom said, "I haven't had to this much in me before!"

Chris collapses on top of her, both catching their breath.

"You sure we didn't wake up Ben?" asked mom touching his cheek.

"Guy's a heavy sleeper," said Chris, "trust me ms.Ander- I mean Veronica."

They both laughed as they slowly withdrew from each other to dress. Mom after dressing went into the kitchen to make coffee and start breakfast. Chris looked at me as he walked towards the dining room and replied.

"So how did you like the show?"

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,034 Followers