Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she dared ask her son to attend the Halloween party with her, alone in their room after the party and after having had a little too much to drink, she imagined wearing a sexy, revealing nightgown while relaxing to watch a porn movie. Flashing him her pussy, her ass, and her tits, with one thing leading to another, she imagined sucking her son again before fucking him. She imagined her son giving her an orgasm with his fingers, his mouth, and with his cock. Then, she imagined her son cumming in her mouth in the way that he did when he thought she was drunk and she pretended he was her husband.

Oh my God, after so wanting to know what it feels like to swallow another man, even if it was her own son, especially if it was her son, if she can't have sex with her son again, she can't wait to have sex with other men. Wrapping her long, shapely legs around him and moaning in pure pleasure, she watched Tiffany fucking Larry while Jennifer imagined that she was fucking Michael. So long as he was respectful of her and didn't hurt her or force her to do anything that she didn't want to do or wasn't ready to do, Jennifer would love to be fucked hard by someone, some swinging stranger she just met at the Halloween party. Having been so long since her husband gave her an orgasm, she'd suck the cock of any man who gave her such sexual pleasure.

Then, when she watched Tiffany sucking Robert, her son's cock, feeling like the wicked mother that she is after already having sucked her own son, she couldn't help but imagine sucking her son's cock again and again. There was something compassionately comforting in giving her son such sexual pleasure. She loved the feeling of her hand being wrapped around his big prick. She loved stroking him as if she was polishing her silver. She loved him feeling her tits while putting his hand to the back of her head and forcing her to take his cock deeper in her mouth. Feeling so wicked to have those incestuous thoughts for her son, she masturbated herself while watching the movie and thinking of having sex with Michael. Transposing her image in the movie for Tiffany, she imagined doing everything to her son that Tiffany was doing to Larry and to her son, Robert.

With the sexy, incestuous thoughts of her son naked in her mind as he was when he walked in the living room that night, never has she enjoyed masturbating so much. Never has she cummed as hard and as long as she did when thinking about having sex with her son. Yet, even though she fantasized while masturbating over having sex with her son, no doubt with that blowjob a onetime thing, sadly she'd never have sex with her son again. How could she? She'd be found out if she pretended that she was drunk again and pretended her son was her husband. Getting away with sucking her son the first time, she was lucky that she had the onetime experience of sucking his cock without embarrassing herself by being discovered that she wasn't drunk and mistaken, just incestuously wicked and horny.

Yet, still bothering her, how could a woman who just met a man suck his cock? How do the swingers so freely have sex with one another when they first met and are basically strangers to one another? How do porn stars so willingly allow anyone to have their wicked way with their bodies? How could a mother have sex with her son? Nonetheless her unanswered questions and her questioned confusion, what was abhorrent to her incestuous behavior before about swingers and the swinging lifestyle, excited to attend the swingers' Halloween dance, she was eager to discover the answers to all of her questions now.

To be continued...

12