Mom's Halloween Swingers' Dance #04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, okay, so I blew you. I sucked my son's cock. I admit that I blew you but that was just a onetime thing, my moment of weakness. I was so horny because your father, with him having so many women on the side, never touches me anymore. The only man I've ever been intimate with before I sucked you, it's been a long time since I've had sex. I was so horny," she said moving away from him to sit on the bed. "The reason why I came here to a swingers' dance was because I'm so lonely and knowing it was wrong for me to start an incestuous relationship with my son, I was hoping to satisfy my need for sex with a stranger."

"I've been thinking about that night ever since," he said taking her hand in his and putting her hand on his cock. "It was so exciting to see your naked body. It was so exciting for me to stick my hand down your open nightgown top to feel your tits. Then, when you willingly took my cock in your hand and accepted me in your mouth, I couldn't believe it when you allowed me to cum in your mouth and swallowed."

She looked at her hand before looking up at him. Not wanting to move her hand away, curious where this would go, even though she knew full well what would happen, she could feel his prick pushing against her palm. As soon as he put her hand there, his cock pulsated.

"You mustn't tell your father that I sucked you Michael," she said taking his hand in hers.

"I won't," he said seemingly enjoying having something over his mother.

"You mustn't tell your father that you saw me here at a swingers' dance," she said pleading him with her eyes.

"Don't worry. I won't. Your secret is safe with me," he said putting her hand on his cock through his pants.

"How'd you know I'd be here?"

She pulled her hand away from him but wishing that he'd kiss her again, she was ready to have sex with her son. She wished he'd stick his big hand down her top and feel her breasts while fingering her nipples in the way he did before. If he pulled out his cock in the way that he emerged in the living room naked that night, in the horny and submissive way that she felt right now, especially after having just one glass of wine and after watching all of the swingers interacting with one another, she'd suck him. A mother having sex with her own son in the privacy of her hotel room, what's wrong with her to do that? Yet, even different than when she pretended that she was sucking her husband and not her son, because she was attending a swingers' function with her son, they having sex seemed okay.

"I overheard you making the hotel reservations," he said. "Putting two and two together when I saw the flyer you threw away in the trash, I followed you here." He looked at her no doubt for her reaction. "Now that we're here and now that you have a room, we should make the best of it," he said giving her a long, lustful look.

"What do you mean?" She looked at him with innocence while knowing exactly what he meant.

"We can pretend that we're lovers instead of mother and son," he said moving her hand on his cock through his pants again that pulsated against her palm. She took hold of his cock through his pants with her fingers and when she did, breaking his thought, he looked down at her hand before continuing to talk. "Then, later, after the dance is over, well, we'll see how far you're willing to go with your Halloween masquerade."

She smiled as if already giving him the answer to his question.

"Now that we're here, with both of us knowing what we want, why leave the room to have sex with strangers when it's one another that we really want?"

She lowered her peasant blouse to expose most of her naked breasts to her son."

"Mom, you're not wearing a bra," he said acting surprised when, no doubt, he already knew that she was braless.

"Wenches don't wear bras," she said looking down at her exposed breasts before looking back up at her son. "Do you like my tits?"

"I adore your big tits," he said.

"Let's get naked," he said lifting her peasant blouse up and off. "Let's pretend we're not mother and son but a handsome man who met a sexy woman at the swingers' Halloween costume party."

To be continued...

12