Mom's Helping Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and removed his only article of clothing, his boxers, leaving him completely nude as he sat back down. Several months ago, it would have made him incredibly embarrassed and uncomfortable to sit in a chair completely nude in front of his mother, but now it only made him eager for what he knew was coming.

She got down on the ground in front of his chair in her usual position. Today she sat with her legs crossed, making herself comfortable. She said nothing as she reached out and wrapped her delicate fingers around his shaft. She started very slowly, and after several minutes had not sped up.

She was taking her time today, for some reason. It confused him why she was doing this, and in all honesty she didn't have a specific reason other than she felt like it, but she was being very slow and methodical. It felt amazing, but extremely frustrating at the same time. It was almost like she was teasing him, but it felt so good that he couldn't complain.

Most days, it rarely took more than 10 minutes for him to finish. If he wasn't especially aroused, it could take 15 to 20 minutes. She had already been going for almost 15 minutes with no end in sight. Her hand was going maddeningly slow. He wanted her to speed up the pace, but relished in the bliss that he was experiencing at the same time. She enjoyed making him feel this way. It made her feel good to pleasure a man again, but it was also nice to be in control sometimes.

His mind wasn't processing information like it should. He was lost in the pleasure she was giving him, the only thing he could think about right now were the feeling of his mother's hand and the videos he had been watching for 2 hours.

He looked down and stared at her. Should he ask her?

What's the worst thing that could happen? his mind told him.

"Ooooooh Mom... that feels so good..." he said. "Mom... Oh mom... use your mouth... please..."

"Excuse me!?!?" She bellowed loudly in surprise as her hand pulled away and stared up at him in shock.

His eyes shot wide open. Staring down at the absolutely shocked look on her face.

Oh god, I actually said that, didn't I? I thought I was just thinking it... shit! he thought, panicking slightly.

"I... I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... to..." he stammered.

"You better not have meant to ask me what it sounded like you were asking me." She stated accusingly.

"I just... I've always wanted to know what that would feel like..."

"Well you aren't going to find out what it feels like from me!" She exclaimed.

"Please... isn't there anything I can do?" He asked, almost pleadingly.

"No, and if you don't stop asking, then you can finish this yourself tonight." She stated with parental authority.

"Okay... sorry..." He said, staying silent after this.

After that, she had finished him very quickly, not lingering on the task. It had barely taken 2 minutes once she moved with normal speed. She cleaned her hand off afterwards, handing him the towel to clean himself off and left the room. The few times they saw each other the rest of the night felt very awkward, and very little was said.

-----------------------

She laid next to her husband in bed the next night. She couldn't get Daniel's request out of her mind. He had asked again today, trying to come up with some kind of deal they could make. She had firmly told him no yet again.

She wasn't offended by the request, she was just shocked that he actually had the audacity to ask her in the first place. She had experience in the act. In their early 20's, shortly after Daniel had been born, her husband had just started his career, and was gone for upwards of 12 hours a day working so that she could be a stay at home mother for their son. At the time, she had felt it was her obligation as a good wife to keep her husband pleased whenever he was home.

Some days he would come home so exhausted that he barely wanted to move, so she would please him with her mouth so that he wouldn't have to move much. When she had first started, she imagined she had probably been terrible at it, but she quickly became what she liked to imagine was relatively skilled. He wanted her to do it very often, and she would almost always oblige. She found that she actually quite enjoyed it. It was very arousing, giving her an almost powerful feeling over the control of his pleasure.

Her cheeks were flushed and she was starting to feel very warm. She licked her lips and looked over at her husband as he checked some final emails on his phone before bed. It had been so long since she had done it, and thinking about it all day had started to make her aroused. She smiled and slowly slinked beneath the covers, snaking over to her husband under the sheets. She grabbed the elastic band of his pajama bottoms and slowly started to pull them down.

He jumped in surprise and whipped the covers off of himself, revealing her. She sat with her face inches away from his manhood, staring up at him with a smile on her lips and a twinkle in her eye.

"What are you doing??" He asked in shock.

She gave him a wicked smile, "I just thought I might do something for you that I haven't done in a while."

He shook his head and pushed her away. "No, I'm really not in the mood for that." He said, pulling up his pajama bottoms. "Besides, I have to be up early for a meeting and I need to get some sleep."

He reached for the lamp on the desk and turned it off, bringing the room to darkness. She moved back to her own place on the bed, laying on her side, facing away from him. She couldn't even interest him in a blowjob, it wasn't like he had to do anything but lay there...

She sighed audibly. Only in a cruel world would a son want a blowjob from his own mother more than her own husband...

----------------------------

Daniel sat at his desk the next day, reading through a textbook, studying for the mid-terms next week. He tried his hardest to concentrate, but his mind kept wandering. He had tried listening in class, but he was kept pre-occupied by the thoughts running through his head. The cheerleader who sat 2 seats to the left of him must have had dry lips today, because she kept licking them all day, keeping him completely distracted. Every time he saw her pink tongue slowly dark out of her mouth to wet her lips it was difficult to keep his erection at bay.

He finally closed the book, opening up the web browser on his computer. He opened several tabs, loading different blowjob videos into each of them, watching them all the way through and bookmarking the ones that he found highly erotic.

His door opened as his mother walked in, asking if he was busy. He closed the browser, letting her know he wasn't doing anything important and turned to her. She was wearing a plain t-shirt with a pair of jeans today. The shirt wasn't extremely tight, but he smiled as he saw that she wasn't wearing a bra today.

She locked the door and walked to him, getting down on her knees as he removed his pants and boxers.

"Mom, isn't thereanything I can do to change your mind about what I asked you?" he prodded yet again.

She looked up at him from her position on her knees. "No, it isn't going to happen, so just let it go."

"What if I cleaned the house every day for you? Or did the grocery shopping? Or got a 100 on all my mid-terms?" he listed, trying to come up with something that would get her to agree.

She laughed out loud at his offers. "If you got a 100 on every single one of your mid-terms, I would definitely consider it." She said in a joking tone.

"Okay!" he said loudly. Quickly agreeing to the deal.

Wait, what? she thought as she looked up at him. She had stated it as a joke. The idea was absurd. He had skated by on a C average for most of his high school career, with the occasional B. She knew her son was smart, and that he had picked up the slack quite a bit these last few months, but the idea of him getting a 100 on all 6 of his mid-term exams was a bit hard to believe.

But then again... if she agreed to it, he was almost assured to study as hard as possible for all the exams, helping his grade that much better, and she wouldn't even have to do anything other than make the deal.

What if he actually manages to pull it off? she pondered.

Well, at that point, he almost deserves it! she thought with a smile.

"Alright, sure. I am being serious about it though. Not a 95 on each. Not 5 100's and a 99, I mean a grade of 100 for every single one of your 6 classes, otherwise no deal." She said.

He thought about whether or not it would be possible to even do that. He was nervous enough at passing as it was. He was going to make absolutely sure that there was no doubt in his mind about any of these tests.

He smiled and nodded enthusiastically. "Absolutely!"

She put her fist to her mouth to hide a giggle. She had almost forgotten how excitable young men could be when you dangled even the most remote possibility of something sexual before them, and he was so cute when he got excited.

She just smiled and proceeded to use her and on him until he climaxed. After cleaning up, he quickly opened up his book and began to study with earnest. He had a full 5 days until his mid-term exams, and he planned to use every waking second to study.

-------------------------------

The first 5 days were easy, he had been so wrapped up in studying that he had barely spared the energy to think about his payoff, but after the exams had been the hardest part. He took each exam and knew that he had done amazingly, but then came the weeklong vacation between semesters. It had given him enough time to obsess over every one of the answers he had written down, and to worry and fret over how his test scores would turn out.

The first Monday back, he had practically ran to his first period class, hoping to get his grades that much sooner. Each period had dragged on, but he continued to get the good news of a 100 on each of his exams from every period. Until 5th period, that is.

The paper could not have knocked the wind out of him any better if it had grown arms and slugged him in the stomach. He stared at the words written in red ink on the page with such shock that they may have been his execution orders.

98/100 Great Job!!! A+"

His final period in Math has made him feel even worse. He stared at the big 96 written at the top of the sheet and simply let his head fall to his desk.

She had been quite clear about the deal. A 100 on each of his exams, or nothing at all. He had four perfect grades and a 98 and a 96.

-------------------------------

She greeted him at the door as he walked in. "Hey! How did it go?" She asked, seeing the sullen look on his face. She hoped that the look was for failing to meet the requirements of their deal, rather than having failed the tests.

He pulled the 6 exams out of his bag and handed them to her, not saying anything as he walked past her to the kitchen. She walked slowly behind him, reading each one as he grabbed a canned drink from the refrigerator.

"These grades are amazing!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah... I'm going to go up to my room." He said, walking past her to go up the stairs.

She watched him go, almost feeling sorry for him. She knew how hard he had tried, and how much he had wanted his payoff. She had seen him studying each night until the small hour of the morning, and had more than once found him sleeping at his desk with his head on one of the pages when she had gone to wake him for school.

She walked to the couch, reading each of the tests and the questions he had answered. She couldn't even believe that he had done as well as he did. It was truly exceptional.

She set them down on the coffee table and leaned back on the couch, quietly contemplating to herself about their deal. She had made it extremely clear what the requirements would be. Even though she had assumed that he would not be able to live up to the requirements, he had truly shattered all of her expectations and done much better than she could have dreamed he would.

She had found that she had mentally prepared herself for the possibility that he might somehow pull it off and that she would have to hold up her end of the deal. She had spent a good deal of time letting the idea run through her head, wondering to herself whether or not she would be able to go through with it if he succeeded.

She had eventually decided that she would, if he was able to hold up his end of the bargain. After all, it wasn't extremely different than what she was already doing for him. She would just be using her mouth instead of her hand.

She looked through the papers and felt a small piece of regret growing in the back of her mind. She had assumed he would not be able to live up to the terms, but having mentally prepared herself for the possibility of his passing, she had almost felt a little excitement from the idea of giving a blowjob again. She knew how much he wanted it and how hard he had tried...

She looked up at the clock and was shocked at how much time had passed. She had spent hours coming to this decision, apparently.

She stood and walked up the stairs to his room, opening the door and asking if he was busy. He told her that he wasn't, and she stepped into the room, closing and locking the door behind her. She walked to the front of his chair and got on her knees as usual, waiting for him to remove his boxers.

He was frustrated with his own failure. He knew that his mother would not hear a single word he had to say on the matter, though. They had made a deal, and he was not able to hold up his end. He sighed and stood, putting a finger in each side of the elastic waistband of his boxers and pulling them down, sitting back down in the chair, waiting for her to begin.

She reached out and wrapped her fingers around his erection as she had close to 100 times before, and very slowly began to work her hand up and down.

She did this for several minutes, slowly driving him crazy with desire once again. His frustrations melted away, though the regret of a missed opportunity still hung in his heart. He let his head fall back on the chair and let his eyes close as his arms went lip. Every muscle in his body felt relaxed and filled with pleasure as she worked him with her hand.

"I've thought about it," She said, her hand still moving up and down as she spoke. "I don't want you to think that anyone in life is going to give you anything just for simply trying... but this one time, I'll reward you. I know how hard you worked to get those grades, and I'm very proud of you... So even though you didn't hold up your end of the deal, you did well enough that I want to reward you anyway."

He was looking down at her as she spoke, eagerly hanging onto every word she said. He tensed as her hand stopped moving on his shaft. She kept it at the base of his cock, her fingertips resting gently on his balls as she kept it standing straight. She scooted forward a bit, and slowly began to lean down. She stopped and stared at it for a moment before smiling and slowly opened her mouth and took him inside.

He felt the softness of her lips first, causing him to jump a bit at the sensation. She began to take him deeper into her mouth as he began to feel her tongue on the underside of his cock. He breathed heavily and moaned loudly. "Oh god, mom..."

He watched as her head moved up and down in his lap, his erection disappearing between her lips each time she went down.

She let her head bob up and down, her hand resting on the base of his shaft to hold it in place. She enjoyed giving her first blowjob in years. She wasn't worried about the ramifications of what she was doing, only that they were both enjoying it. She applied pressure with her tongue to the underside of his cock as her head moved up and down in his lap, causing him to gasp loudly. She smiled at his reaction, remembering how nice it was to make a man feel like that.

He gasped and groaned as he watched her work him with her mouth. The sight of his cock disappearing behind her lips was driving him crazy. He had spent several years fantasizing about how a real blowjob would feel, but nothing could have prepared him for the feeling of her tongue massaging the head of his cock as he was in her mouth.

He wanted to grab her head and guide her, but he was too scared to touch her. Even still, his pleasure was beginning to get the best of himself and he felt his orgasm approaching quickly.

"Mom! Oh... oh God! Mom!"

She heard him speak and felt his erection twitching in her mouth and knew what was coming next. She pulled her head away, causing a *pop* as her lips left his erection, and began working her hand again as fast as she could. Even when she used her hand it felt amazing now. Her saliva letting her hand easily glide up and down his shaft with ease. His eyes squeezed shut and he groaned loudly as he released an enormous load, completely covering her hand in his seed. She watched him cum, seeing and feeling it all over her hand as she pumped up and down.

He looked down after his orgasm had passed and was surprised to see his mother's face. She had such a satisfied smile on her face, proud of the work she had done. He smiled down at her, thinking about how cute her face was when she smiled.

She stood, still smiling and began to walk to the corner, where the dirty towel was sitting.

"Thank you, mom. That was so amazing!" he exclaimed.

"You're welcome, honey." She said as she began to clean the mixture of her own saliva and her son's semen off of her hand.

"Is this a onetime thing, or can we do this every day?" He asked with a very hopeful tone in his voice.

She handed him the towel and thought about it. They hadn't discussed whether their deal pertained to every day afterward, or just once. She didn't see the harm in it. She was going to be taking care of him either way, and she enjoyed using her mouth more than using her hand, so she might as well.

"I won't say that it will be every single day. That would make my jaw sore, but sure." She told him, smiling at the excitement showing on his face.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and left the room, closing the door behind her. She smiled to herself as she walked downstairs and picked up another new romance novel and began to read.

--------------------

She tried to pay attention to the novel, but the sentences blurred together, not making sense to her. It was hard to concentrate on the words on the page when she was so excited. She turned the television on, trying to pay attention to something else, but even the shows she liked didn't seem very interesting to her. She finally decided to go take a shower to try and calm herself down. She felt uncomfortable with herself with how aroused she had become after leaving her son's room.

Turning the knob, the warm water began to flow from the shower head. She tested the temperature with her hand before she began to remove all of her clothing. She stepped into the warm water and let it flow down her body.

The stood with her head under the water, trying to calm herself. The water flowed from her head, down her slim neck to the rest of her body, beads of water collecting on her breasts and across her tummy. Reaching forward, she turned the knob as far to the left as it would go, trying to match the temperature of the water to the fire burning inside her.

Her hand moved subconsciously without her even realizing it, moving across her tummy until it was between her legs. She quickly realized what she was doing, and finally accepted that if she was going to calm down, she needed to take care of her own problem. Unlike her son, she had no one but herself to take care of her own pleasure.

Her fingers reached for her clitoris and began to rub. A moan immediately escaped her lips as she rubbed lightly at first, and then began to increase her speed. Bending forward with her left hand on the shower wall, she continued to masturbate. Her tongue licking her lips as she remembered the way his erection felt between her them. The way her tongue felt rubbing the underside as it moved in and out of her mouth.