Mom's Home Alone Ch. 04

Story Info
Family returns tomorrow; meet the neighborhood boys.
2.1k words
4.36
78k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers

Chapter 4: The Last Day

Ever look into your closet and see nothing?

I woke at dawn, having slept since before dinner. Yesterday was quite a day!! Naked, I slowly crept into the shower. The steam opened my pores and let all the guilt of the past few days escape. Now, leaning against the closet door my mind was empty, my body relaxed and not one piece of clothing in my closet fit my mood.

Hmmmm...I wandered the house rather aimlessly occasionally peaking out a window as the neighborhood awakened. Newspapers dropped on the driveway aprons, a jogger huffing and puffing, sun sparkling the dew, it seems like a beautiful day.

Stopping in front of my daughter's pink room, I began to gain a clear sensation. I felt young and carefree...relaxed and yet excited, quite tingly, actually...like a used to feel as a young girl. Playful and happy!! Still naked, I sauntered around to the frilly curtains and opened the window to breath in the cool morning air. My nipples hardened while goose bumps formed on my legs and arms. In the corner of my eye I saw some clothes balled up.

Instead of tossing them in the hamper, I smoothed them out on the bed. Lavender short-shorts, with a matching mid-drift spaghetti strap top and the cutest little pink cotton thong!! Do I dare? Obviously, the outfit of a young girl, would it even fit? I laughed out loud and thought, yes, this suits my mood perfectly!

The thong was so tight that I felt every inch of it's touch. The shorts and top were 100% cotton and not a very high grade! Both pieces stretched to their max around my adult, feminine curves. Rubbing my hands over my ass I was chilled by the sensation of my ass hanging out of the bottom!! Oh, deliciously naughty - yet innocent and playful!! Walking over to the mirror, I took stock of myself. Not bad! Nipples hardened and obvious through the fabric, my butt crack clearly visible in the shorts, that soft skin at the connection of leg and ass, exposed and inviting. A devious grin confirmed the obvious - I looked obscene! And once again, I laughed out loud!

How to best accentuate this outfit? I grabbed a brush and started working on my hair. Too excited to be fancy...Pig tails? Yes! I quickly found two lavender ribbons in the top drawer and tied off my prizes. I haven't worn pig tails in twenty years. How fun was this!! I felt young and I looked young - blessed with very good skin that I cared for religiously. I dabbed a touch of make-up put on some frilly white anklets, tied up some simple tennis shoes, grabbed some sunglasses and exited the front door.

The walk felt great! I was daydreaming all of the wonderful memories of a young girl. My first kiss, my first dance, my first prom, how wonderful I felt! I can't remember the last time I walked without a bra. Breasts jiggling and bouncing, I just couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

Here comes a jogger...the look of disgust in her eyes as she approached, "Young lady, your mother let you out like that! Go home and get dressed!" She screamed slowing to take a good look I notice.

"HA! I must be quite a sight!" I chuckled to myself.

A car slows down, "Are you new in the neighborhood," asks the driver, a young man probably still in high school. Shocked, the comment took a moment to register. Did he mean me? Do I REALLY look that young? A rush of excitement took me over. I thought that I had wet myself!!

"Yes," I said sheepishly. "We just moved in," barely able to contain myself within the lie.

"See you around," he said smiling as he drove off.

This will be a special day. My new look was gaining me the most awesome attention! As I came around the corner and upon an easement between neighborhoods I accidentally joined a group of teenage boys. I forced myself to make eye contact with each of them. My biggest smile invited their conversation. We chatted and walked for a few minutes. They were on their way to play baseball carrying their mitts, balls and bats.

They actually thought that I was a new girl who would be starting school with them in the fall. What a hoot!! I couldn't believe that they thought I was so young! My excitement and enthusiasm could not be contained. They couldn't take their eyes off my protruding nipples! How awesome was this?

In a moment of pure genius i said, "I'm a pretty good baseball player. Can I be on your team today?"

The predictable chorus of stereotypical comments ensued. It was quite funny. I said, "Of course I throw like a girl, I am girl!" And we all laughed. I pulled a mitt from one of their hands and ran over to the other side of the road and motioned for them to throw me a ball. Certainly, they were all mesmerized by my bouncing boobs. When I caught the ball, they seemed disappointed, like they really just wanted me to bend over - Ha!

The big one, later I learned his name to be Eddie spoke, "We had tryouts and practices. You can't just walk-on our team."

I frowned but remained silent hoping for someone else to speak up. The little chubby guy with the cutest dimples did, "Eddie, why don't we accept her on a trial. A trial that gives her a spanking every time that she makes a mistake!"

A chorus of laughter sprung up. "Yea, great idea," they chimed in. "Awesome, let's do it!" Another shouted.

I turned beet red. Shocked, I was speechless. It seemed innocent and harmless though so I kept walking along. "OK, said Eddie a spanking for every error and a bare butt spanking for every strikeout!"

"I won't strike out," I said trying to muster as much bravado as I could but not knowing why.

Whack! My ass was stung by Eddie. My new teammates were laughing so hard that some were now on the ground. "I just wanted to see if you could take it." I just smiled at him and rubbed my stinging butt.

The pre-game warmup was uneventful and my baseball skills seemed to be reasonably intact. Predictably, I was given right field to roam during the first inning. The other team had a field day with their comments and there was a lot of laughter at my expense - the lavender lovely they called me. How cute! The first fly ball my way was an easy one that I only juggled a little bit before securing. Since it was the 3rd out, I ran in to the bench beaming. "Nice catch," said a few and one patted my butt while offering congratulations. That touch did not go unnoticed and before I reached the bench 5-6 more butt pats were added along with a few giggles.

I loved the attention! The morning sun in combination with the exercise caused me to perspire a bit. Thankfully, a nearby water fountain kept us hydrated and I couldn't help but notice a line form behind me each time I bent over the fountain.

The second inning was not as kind as a hard hit line drive turned into a ground ball between my legs. While running to retrieve my error the wall of negativity rose around me. The centerfielder got to the ball before me and after hitting the relay man turned and said, "Asshole! Get in the game!"

Well, I wanted to die and in fact my eyes teared up. I felt 14 again and out of control. I tried to concentrate as best I could and thankfully, nothing was hit my way. Back at the bench Eddie said, "Bend over and grab your ankles!" Dead silence took over as all eyes focused on me. I straightened my legs and bent over, hugging my calves. A cool breeze reminded me that my butt was hanging out of the bottom of my shirts. The only protection was flimsy cotton and goose bumps.

"Whack! Whack!"

One by one each player passed by and cracked my rear end. I tried not to cry because I remember my older brother telling me that, "There's no crying in baseball!" But tears, indeed, welled up. The other team just stared not quite knowing what to do. When the sultans of swat finished I just rubbed my butt and enjoyed the energy that took over the field. All eyes on me. I couldn't conceal my smile. The pain gave way to a nice warm feeling. A feeling that I remember. The boys all staring at me, all knowing what they want, but each unable to make the first move. I giggled out loud while my mind turned to pleasant mush!

Things began to blur as the events wound together. My first at bat was a ground out. Respectable. My second was a two-strike fly out. Not bad. With a few more fielding chances handled appropriately, I was holding my own. However, the memory of the excitement of the spanking caused a few beads of sweat to roll down my back and a daydream to take over and I never did see that fly ball until it was too late.

Back at the bench, I just dropped my loaner mitt and bent over. Once again, they filed past swatting and talking. A few took the liberty of a little rub before and after as they felt a bit more confident in my passive response. In fact, Gino, the chubby one offered that between innings they should be allowed to rub my ass anytime they want - just for good luck. "Anything for the team," I said, which turned a few heads.

At bat, the inevitable strikeout occurred. Head down, shoulders slumped, I approached the bench. Nothing is worse than striking out with men on base! I dropped my bat, helmet and then my drawers. I guess they had never seen a thong before because there was complete silence. The anticipation was accentuated by the nervous energy. My nipples had never been harder or longer. I was having trouble breathing. It took a few minutes for the line to pass on this one. Each boy copped a feel. Each one rubbed then slapped, not once but multiple times.

I'm sure that my pussy was leaking. I orgasmed twice. I'm not certain that they even knew. When they finished I saw the wet spot on my shorts. No hiding that! "C'mon, last inning. Let's get our there!" Cheered Eddie. One by one, they gave me a hug and we finished up the game.

We lost by a run but I felt great! I think the boys caught my enthusiasm because no one seemed too dejected. "Let's go jump in the pool," suggested Al, a tall, lanky 3rd baseman. No one objected so we walked to the other side of the park, pushing and shoving and grab-assing and just jumped into the pool with our clothes on.

That was great fun with my new friends. We wrestled in the water and threw stuff at each other and generally, acted like kids. Of course, the cotton outfit was never made for water so I took obscenity to a new level! The boys really couldn't keep their hands off me and I was encouraging their attention. I felt more than one lump as I "accidentally" brushed against their shorts.

I'm not sure when I lost my top, but it was gone! The boys played keep away with it and then wrestled off my bottoms. This was way too fun! But when I saw a mom with young children approaching I begged for the return of my clothing. Eddie told me to go hide in the men's room and that he would retrieve the items for me.

The cement floor was cold and the absence of direct sun was chilling in the men's room. The unmistakable smell of urine created a slutty air as I looked into the mirror. What a sight! Pig tails, now wet and slimy from the pool, sunburn beginning to sprout. I can't ever remember being as horny as that moment. When the door opened, I turned to see Eddie and a few others. "Do you have my outfit?" I asked, really hoping the answer was no.

"We think you have to earn it back. You know, you cost us the game today," he said quite matter-of-factly. "We think you want to hang out with us some more and in order to do that, you should suck our dicks."

I couldn't believe my good fortune! How awesome is this? "Anything for the team," I said with a wink and a smile...

tn_maggie
tn_maggie
44 Followers