Mom's Home Movies Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,369 Followers

"Okay, great." Ben hit the record button and sat down on the couch.

After a few seconds, Tiffany came into the picture. She approached him directly and smiled before setting the bottle down and kneeling into position. Tiffany straightened up tall and seemed to offer her tits up to her son and the camera's view, still technically clothed in the revealing tube top.

"You're still in your towel, Benny! We're going to have to get you out of that."

"Okay, Mom." Ben relaxed as his mom loosened and unwrapped the towel.

His thick cock sprang up like a time-lapse tree. It rose stoutly, completely hard.

Tiffany let the towel fall aside and took a moment to gaze at her son's big, fat cock. Ben saw that she licked her lips.

"My goodness, Benny! You do need some help!"

She tentatively pinched at his wide shaft gently, inspecting it.

"I can see what you mean. It's strained, but is on the verge of becoming irritated," she reported.

Using her pinched grip, she turned and examined Ben's enormous erection. Her thin forefinger and thumb made his thick tool look even bigger by contrast.

Tiffany squared her shoulders to the camera.

"Let's see if we can try using something softer than my hands," she suggested, putting her broad tits in the center of the frame.

She smashed her breasts together and slowly peeled the tube-top away from them, pushing it down to her hips so it would be out of the way. Her massive tits now fully exposed, Tiffany could feel her nipples twinge with anticipation. They seemed to hum with a sensitivity she'd never felt. She loved baring her breasts to her son, and the way his facial expression changed when he looked at them. They wiggled ponderously as she adjusted her seating waiting to begin her work on Ben's cock.

Ben felt his heart beat thunderously beneath his chest. He felt he could stare at his mom's chest all day and never become tired of the sight.

"Oh, God, Mom. Your body is so beautiful!" His comment was completely natural. In that moment, he wasn't acting one bit.

"Thank you, Benny! Now, sit yourself a bit closer." She patiently placed her hands on the outside curves of her breasts, waiting while Ben moved himself into the ideal position. "There, perfect."

Now ready for serious action, Tiffany grabbed the bottle of oil leaned forward, bringing her dangling tits into proximity with Ben's bare dick. She held the bottle above them and drizzled the oil down, allowing it to run and drip across her smooth skin first. She turned the bottle and dripped a line over her son's penis and balls.

She righted the bottled and set it aside. Ben felt his cock throb for attention, jutting out from his lap. Tiffany looked at him as she used her hands to spread the oil over her tits. She rubbed across, then under each one, her fingers digging into the supple flesh suggestively.

Tiffany moaned before turning her oily hands on her son. She rubbed her hands together and casually grabbed her son's stiff penis.

"You have a remarkable penis, Benny." She stated clinically. "It's so hard and thick."

Tiffany's eyes were locked onto her son's as she clutched his cock with both hands. She could feel it pulsing, the heat emanating from it was remarkable. She estimated that she was at least as hot for her son as his penis revealed him to be for her. She stuck to her dialog as she continued to lock eyes with Ben.

"Ooh...Benny. You're ready to explode, you poor thing!"

"I am, Mom." He said haltingly, sounding strained. "Thank you-" he practically grunted, adding, "-for helping me."

Tiffany slowly spread the oil evenly, probing and feeling the giant cock, eventually working her two-handed grip to a stroking motion over his bloated member. At some point, Ben thought she was stroking it for much longer than necessary to the scene. Given the fact that "Benny's" cock was supposed to be sore, and she was going to use her breasts to make him cum, he felt he would need to edit some out to keep to the plot. He and his mom were staring at each other as she slowly, yet forcefully, stroked his dick, making it impossible for him to encourage her to start the tit-fucking action.

Then, in a total deviation from the script, Ben saw his mom's right hand reach down and disappear between her legs. He could see her forearm rotate, oscillating in a circular motion.

'She's playing with herself!'

Her breasts completely naked to Ben, Tiffany could not contain her lust for her son as she sat gripping his penis. She needed relief and felt that rubbing herself would most likely benefit the scene they were recording. Without breaking her stare, she started rubbing her enlarged clit while stroking her son's cock. She was not prepared for the effect it had upon her. This marked the first time Tiffany had touched herself while she was with her son.

All those several times when she had masturbated, thinking of him; his naked body, his enormous cock, paled in comparison to the intensely sexual feelings she was experiencing touching herself while handling him. She was thinking, 'I need to make my own orgasm more of a part of our videos!' and vowed to plan more opportunities for her to cum in future recordings. Still rubbing her soaking-wet sex, she stroked Ben for her own stimulation now.

Her response was as intense as it was immediate. Her orgasm was close, her sloppy sex itching with desire. She rose up just a little and sunk two fingers into her saturated pussy.

"Ahhh!" Her cry slipped out. "Ohhhh!" Unable to control her vocal expressions, she let go of her efforts to control her on-screen presence. She did not let go of her son's thick shaft, instead tightening her grip as she began coming on her fingers.

"UUuuunnngh!" She clenched, bucking her hips.

Ben watched his mom writhing between his legs, amazed at her powerfully sexuality in that moment. As her body shook, her bare tits moved in an arc and her straining, stiff nipples dragged across the insides of Ben's thighs, feeling hard enough to cut him, though they just swept over, leaving an oily trail.

Her pussy went from a steady wet flow to a powerful gush, soaking the cushion she knelt on. Her eye lids now only halfway opened, her body rose and fell as she pumped up and down through her orgasm, panting. She clenched up fully, reacting physically in ways she never had before.

"GAAAHHH!" she grunted, like a dam burst inside her.

Her trembling body shook and she released suddenly. Her head slumped against Ben's thigh, her posture relaxed.

Ben sat transfixed, watching his mom cum right before his eyes for the first time. The temptation to grab his cock and jack himself off to his own orgasm was only staved off by his desire to feel her tits around his cock. He would wait quietly until she regained her composure and resumed the dialog for the video.

Somehow, through her earth-shattering climax, she'd managed to hang onto her grip around Ben's shaft. She lifted her head, blinking at Ben and bringing her breasts up before him.

"Hmmm, that was nice." Tiffany took a deep breath and rose up straight, presenting her bare, oily breasts again for her son and the camera.

"Now, where were we?" she asked rhetorically.

Ben simply smiled and observed his mom's enormous tits intently.

Tiffany sat up, gripped her immense breasts with her small hands, and slapped the oily orbs around her son's thick base, also covering most of his thighs and his large balls. Her flesh touched around his straining shaft, his circumference threaded with blue veins. Ben's dick head rose up through her cleavage, arching toward her face and lips.

Ben sighed. 'Finally,' he thought.

Tiffany stared at his tip and licked her lips with her dripping tongue. She began slowly bouncing her breasts in his lap, her dormant tit-fucking skills returning to her. Tiffany was making quiet humming noises as she surrounded her son's cock, squirming and bouncing her body as she moved on the long shaft. Ben pushed his cock up and through her cleavage, making sure his knobby head pistoned up against her soft chin every so often. The tight gash between his mother's tits felt soft, slippery, and the sight was more than he was prepared for.

"That's it, Benny. Just keep it there. Mommy will make you feel better in no time."

"God, Mom, it feels so incredible!"

Tiffany created a perfect fucking environment by smashing her full breasts around Ben's cock. She marveled at how he was reacting to her moving her tits all around, up and down his shaft. She increased her tempo and her heavy tits made loud slapping noises as they smacked his thighs. She moved her torso in combination with her breasts that were fucking her son's cock. Ben had to do very little other than move his dick in an upward motion whenever she slammed her tits down onto him.

"Mmmm, good, Benny. Good job, you are so nice and hard for Mommy. Oooooh," she cooed.

As Ben watched his mom work, he mentally cursed the bandages on his hands. Her breasts bounced in his lap looking supple and soft. He badly wanted to feel the luxuriously smooth skin of her breasts. The fact that he could not, would make for a longer scene, sure, but he adored her enormous tits and watched sadly as they bounced out of his reach. Ben had to rely only on his mom's breasts and her rhythm to achieve climax.

Tiffany altered her technique to give herself a rest. She sat down, with her breasts still in her hands and used only her massive tits to stroke Ben's cock. Gripping them at the point where they met her body, she scooped them and lifted them up and down rhythmically to continue the fucking motion. Her breasts were large enough to be able to do this without moving her body up and down.

"How's that, honey? It's nice and slick, right? Not too rough?" She pouted at her son, pressing her tits together tightly.

Ben shook his head.

"Oh, Mom. Yes, so nice and slick and warm. Please don't stop. Keep doing that." Benny encouraged.

She could feel her son was close. His breathing, his engorged penis, the thrusting of his hips, it wouldn't be long.

"That's it. Nice and hard," she reported with each pump of her round breasts.

"Mommm, I-" Ben tensed suddenly.

"Go ahead, Benny. You can climax. Cum for Mommy." She continued steadily bouncing in his lap, repeating the steady strokes with her tits.

Ben threw his head back. His entire body was rigid and his hands shook encased in gauze.

"FUUUUH-"

He suddenly gripped Tiffany's wrists, despite the bandaging. He used his grip to move her hands faster, causing her breasts to pump more rapidly along his shaft.

"HHHUCK!" Through clenched teeth, he grunted, "Cuuuh-!" pulling her wrists down firmly. His dick head emerged from the top of Tiffany's cleavage.

"-Uuuuhmmingh!"

His cock throbbed, rippling the surrounding tit-flesh. A blob of cum erupted and stretched into the air in a rope. It arched down, striping a thick line from her clavicle down to her left nipple.

They both worked in unison to pump her tits up, surrounding Ben's head.

"Wow, yes! Cum on my tits!" Tiffany cheered.

"-GUH!" he spasmed as Tiffany felt her cleavage fill with creamy, hot cum.

They pumped her tits down and Ben's cock head popped out again.

"Ah!" Ben exclaimed and fired another shot. This one mirrored his first, only over her right breast, landing on the top of her pale skin and falling in a string settling on her right nipple.

Ben had used his grip on his mom's wrists to intensify the force of her pumping movements. In the throes of pleasure, he released his grip on her.

She continued pumping her tits up and down, stroking Ben and drawing his cum out under her own volition.

"That's it, shoot it out!" she yelled.

Ben's flowing ejaculate only served to further lubricate Tiffany's eager actions. Seeing his mom take over, pleasuring him through his orgasm with only her breasts, he felt a new wave of pleasure surge through him.

"Gaaaaah! FUCK!"

His spurts fired out wildly now, one billowing in a warm gush between her pumping tits, and another leaping out from her cleavage in a spout, falling onto Tiffany's body as she worked him over.

"Oh, right there! My gosh, hahahaha! Mmmm, that was a thick one! Wow, keep shooting, Benny!" She seemed to comment on each glob of cum that Ben expelled. "Oooh, it's so warm, Benny!"

Tiffany never seemed to lose her gusto, pumping the extended orgasm out of her son. Ben relished the feeling of her soft, supple tits and let the cum flow, relaxing as his mom did her thing.

She slowed finally, feeling the spurts taper, then stop. Ben was lethargic in front of her, feebly watching her move about as he sat still. There was a lot of cum. Tiffany surveilled the mess, slowly peeling her iced-over tits from her son's weakening shaft.

"You did such a good job, Benny!" Tiffany was right back with her dialog.

"Thanks, Mom. You are really helping me."

"Bandages come off next week!"

Tiffany rose, and stretched her legs, "Wow! That was a long scene!" She had her hands on her hips with her breasts still exposed. Ben's semen dripped down her curvaceous tits.

"That's going to be a top-seller, don't you think?" She was looking down at the cum on her chest, wanting to taste it again.

"Absolutely, Mom!"

After cleaning up, Ben and Tiffany were in the kitchen, together, making lunch before going grocery shopping and running some other errands. Tiffany had changed out of her tube-top and skirt and was now donning a more conservative outfit for the afternoon outing. Ben had been so used to his mother wearing her "slut clothes" that he found it unusual to see her in her more appropriate clothing. She looked more like a mom to him again.

As she was driving, Tiffany began discussing some of her thoughts about their most recent scene.

"When we get back, let's edit the video together. I'd like to see how to do it." She glanced over at her son looking out the window in the passenger's seat.

"That would be great, Mom. I can show you how I merge footage."

"Well, I think it would be better if we had more eyes on the video before it was released, don't you?"

"Absolutely." Ben was wondering whether she would keep the part that showed her masturbating.

"I also want to learn how to blur-out my face. It might come in handy in future scenes."

"Yeah, I agree. I don't know how to do that yet."

Tiffany was also thinking about future projects.

"Ben, you know when we did that video in my workout room yesterday?"

"Of course, that was great! I don't know how many it sold yet. I haven't looked online since I posted it."

"Well, it got me thinking about an idea for a video. What do you think about a story where you are a personal trainer? You come to my house as a substitute for my regular, female trainer. I would be hesitant to have you work with me, because you're a guy, but after several exercises, I would see a bulge in your shorts the scene could progress from there."

"Or, you could be a tennis pro helping me with an injury and- "

Tiffany stopped describing the scene as she pulled into the parking lot of the grocery store.

"Those are some hot ideas, Mom. Let's write them down when we get home."

Inside the grocery store, Tiffany shared a few more story ideas as they worked on gathering all the items on their list.

After putting away the groceries in the kitchen, Tiffany went into her room to change and Ben went upstairs to get his computer to load the video.

Ben was at the kitchen table, with the camera and his laptop when Tiffany walked in wearing an outfit he had never seen her wear before. She had on a white, short-sleeved blouse with a plunging neckline, textured in small, horizontal ribs. It clung to her hanging, breasts and accentuate her obviously hard nipples. A short, red, pleated skirt that came up to her mid thighs matched the blouse perfectly. She had a pair of red, suede pumps that complimented her white legs. Ben had observed that his mom never wore bras around him anymore.

"Mom, wow! You look amazing!" Ben reached for his crotch as he watched her breasts bounce under the tight, elastic fabric.

"Thank you, Ben! I haven't worn this outfit before. It's very comfortable." Tiffany pulled up a chair and sat close enough to touch her son's leg.

"What do we have?" She gave her full attention to the video paused on the screen.

"Let's watch it, I haven't seen it before." Ben pressed the play button.

The two watched the video together.

The angle successfully cut Tiffany's head out of the picture, leaving only the bottom of her chin in the frame.

Her face briefly flashed as she moved her body closer to Ben on screen. "I'll show you how to delete that part," he said before she could object.

The two watched with interest as the video showed Tiffany reach down and touch herself.

Ben noticed his mom become tense as she watched herself masturbate.

"I don't you think-" She stopped talking and continued watching. Ben guessed she was conflicted over whether to keep that part in the video.

Ben was painfully hard watching his mom jack him off with one hand while masturbating with the other. The camera angle was above and to the side and captured all the action taking place between the two.

"The shot is perfect!" Ben tried to get his mom's focus off her playing with herself while she stroked his cock in the video. He felt they should keep it in, but knew he would have to delete it if she wanted it out.

The scene progressed to the part where she began using her tits on his cock.

"That's so sexy! The video is so clear!" Tiffany looked down at Ben's crotch. She was thinking about doing a dry-run for her last idea, but set the thought aside as she watched the movie.

Ben agreed, "It's the best that we've done, by far, Mom."

The two watched the scene through to its conclusion. Then they sat back silently.

Tiffany was first to break the silence. "We need to include more mutual climaxes, don't you think? I mean, all of our videos basically only show you having orgasms. This is the first one where it shows mine. And even then, it's only suggested because my hand is under my skirt."

Ben feared she would insist on removing the footage where she masturbated. He was more than just a little surprised that she was suggesting more scenes where she was shown having an orgasm.

"Mom, that will mean that you will have to be a lot more exposed. Have you thought about this?"

"We can try and see how it feels. I really think that we need to include more in our videos than just me servicing you, don't you think? I think we need more variety."

"Yes, I agree, we do, but all this depends upon what you're comfortable with."

"Okay, let's edit this first, then we'll write the fourth scene." Tiffany adjusted her seating, preparing for Ben to take her through the editing process.

Tiffany and Ben took an hour to edit the video, then posted it to Hot Amateurs. Tiffany noted that their last video had sold over one hundred downloads.

"We're pretty much on our way, Ben. I think we've established ourselves as a serious team."

"You're right, Mom. What's this fourth scene you were talking about?" Ben was dying to find out why she had avoided the planning of the last video in their four-part series.

"Okay, well, I was thinking that we can't keep up the injured hand routine for very much longer, but I think we can get another scene out of it."

The mother and son wrote the narrative for the new video, then after dinner wrote the dialog. Ben was having a difficult time imagining his mother would actually carry out what they had just planned, but now that it was done, and it was mostly her ideas that they would use, he realized that she would be more likely to follow through.

He couldn't wait for the next day's shoot.

Ben nearly ran downstairs that morning dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. His hair wet and combed back after taking a shower. He was eagerly anticipating today's action.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,369 Followers