Mom's Home Movies Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben moved his head lower, his face finally at her hairless snatch.

By this time, he couldn't wait to get his mouth on her exquisite pussy.

Ben lowered his head and pressed his lips against her labia, coating it with her wetness. He let out a moan. He extended his tongue and held it rigid as he flicked it over her clit.

Taylor arched her back and threw her head back, moving her body against Ben's mouth. He found his tongue at the threshold of her pussy and slowly inserted it into her as far as it would go.

Taylor's chest was heaving and panting in a sexual rhythm. She felt his restraint as he eased his tongue inside her. He made her shudder.

"Ooh, good start, Benny!"

Feeling encouraged, he licked her clit again, then twirled his tongue around it.

She pushed his head back. "Let me show you what your tongue should be doing. Give me your finger."

Ben's face pulled up, wet from the mouth down. He produced his finger.

"Take the clit between your lips and flick it, rub it, make slow and fast circles with your tongue while you pinch it between your lips."

Taylor took the very tip of his index finger and put her lips around it, then demonstrated what she had instructed. He could feel precisely the technique she was trying to convey.

"See? When you..." Taylor was cut-short when Ben immediately dropped his head down to her crotch and latched onto her swollen clit.

Ben's lips trapped Taylor's hard, velvety-smooth clitoris between them. His tongue flicked it up and down in a fast and even motion. He embellished this with a few hard presses with his tongue spread flat, then returned to flicking.

"Oh...ohhh!" Taylor felt her body releasing, her skin becoming warmer and flush. Her hands traced down her thighs.

Ben could feel that he had successfully replicated her example. He wiggled his tongue all around her nub, then went back to flicking.

"There, right theeeere." Taylor's hands moved down her thighs to the inside of her knees. Her body started shaking and she felt the urge to flex into Ben's probing mouth.

Taylor's hips began to move on their own and Ben brought his hands under her ass, rotating her pelvis toward his mouth. He drove his tongue against her clit.

Taylor clenched as her body flexed, gripping her own legs and spreading them wide as she drove her hips up into Ben's face.

"YES! YES! YES!" she screamed, bucking her hips.

Ben pressed right back into her.

"YEEESSSS! FUhhhh Uuuuuahahahaha," Taylor's body went from flexed and strained to releasing and shaking uncontrollably, her eyes rolling back.

She gasped dramatically as her feet pointed stiffly, then relaxed.

Ben wasn't sure if she was in pleasure or pain, but went on flicking and circling as she grunted. Taylor shook and clenched up again. Her pussy swelled and expelled warmth onto Ben's face.

She suddenly went from moaning and grunting to acting like she was being tickled. Taylor grabbed his shoulders and her legs crossed over his back. Ben softened his strokes against her, reacting to her body language as best he could.

"MY GOD!" Taylor held his head in her thighs as he tilted his face upward.

She ruffled his hair, her mouth gaping. His chin was against her warm, wet pussy and he smiled.

"I guess you don't need coaching there," she said, shock turning to a smile on her face.

Ben smiled proudly, "Thanks, Taylor. I loved that!"

"It showed!" She laughed, then turned her head thoughtfully. "After all the crap I just gave you, I can't believe I came so quickly!"

"You did say to forget about the visual thing," Ben reminded her humorously.

She cocked her head and let her body fall back, releasing Ben's head from her thighs. She let her knees fall away, parting her legs for him and looking him directly in the eye.

"Put your cock in me."

"What? Now? Really?" Ben was expecting more instruction.

"Give me that big, fat dick, Benny."

Ben enthusiastically raised his hips and grabbed one of Taylor's thighs. She put a hand to his chest.

"Start with the head. I'm really wet, but still, go easy," she said lustily, her gaze like a laser.

Ben nodded and looked down. His cock was at her entrance for the third time now and it lined up without either one of them using their hands.

They both watched as Ben's cock head drove against Taylor's swollen cunt. It disappeared easily in her hot opening.

"Mmmmnhhh," Taylor sigh.

"Fuck." Ben felt warmth engulf his head. She was wet and tight.

"Don't cum," Taylor snapped, putting her hand in Ben's hair.

They shared an intense look.

Taylor brought her other hand around her stretched pussy lips in a V-shape, her pussy between her middle and ring fingers. She dropped her gaze to her spread pussy.

"Damn, you're thick." She swallowed hard.

"Ok, now, remember visuals. Keep your body straight. Imagine the camera is to the side, pointed down. You have to let your cock be seen to show that it is actually penetrating. Your audience wants to see penetration, not just two people bumping hips together."

Ben stuck his hips out giving more of a visual for the imaginary camera while staying inside Taylor. For her part, Taylor rubbed her pussy absently, preparing herself.

"Grab me by the hips and slide it in all the way."

Ben firmly gripped Taylor where her legs met her waist, and drove his hips into her.

"Annnnghhh!" Taylor blinked her eyes wide, accepting him in one stroke.

Ben held her and let his cock probe her depths.

Taylor rocked her head back and forth and she did her best to take his width.

"Oh fuck!" She blinked rapidly and drew several deep breaths.

She focused back on his eyes.

"Now, SLOWLY move your cock in and out of me, be sure to pull it out to the point where your head is almost showing. Show the camera your entire length."

Ben pulled his body back, holding her only by the hips, as instructed. He looked down, watching his thick shaft slide out of Taylor's stretched pussy lips. His fat shaft gleamed with her wetness. He brought his gaze back up to Taylor.

"Keep it slow and steady, Benny. Remember, you're not trying to cum, you're trying to make me cum, and hopefully more than once."

"And showing what I'm doing to the camera, right?" Ben held his body back and sawed into her.

Taylor took each thick inch, her eyes fluttering.

"Y-yes, that too," she stuttered, rubbing her clit again.

He drew in and out of Taylor at a deliberate, snail's pace. His cock felt like it was humming with pleasure. Ben was learning.

Taylor's head lulled back and forth with each pump, as if she was accepting his thick cock only with a great deal of effort. He couldn't tell if she was acting or not, but for all he knew, there was no camera to act for. Her mouth fell open.

"Are you okay?" Ben asked sympathetically, but continued pumping his thick cock in and out of her slowly.

Taylor panted, wordlessly nodding as her mouth gaped.

"Mmm. Good," Ben smiled.

Something had changed. Taylor had started by instructing Ben and helping him hold back from cumming too soon. Now, as Ben fucked the apprehensive Taylor, he seemed to have convinced her of something deep and unspoken. She seemed to be on the verge of another orgasm and Ben, surprisingly, found himself in complete control.

"God, it's so fucking big," Taylor had a look of concern on her face and moved her arms to Ben's chest.

Taylor gently slapped his chest. She was becoming too aroused to stop him. He took liberty with his pace, picking up steadily. His thrusts rapidly quickened as he pumped her with hard, forceful strokes.

"God. Ugh. Yes. Fuck," she grunted with each push, her hands moving from Ben's chest to his shoulders.

Taylor loosely wrapped her legs around his waist. Ben could tell she was in a different mood now. She had lost control.

Ben suddenly felt he had to prove something to Taylor. Her body had accepted his girth willfully at first, but she was streaming wetness back against him and even meeting his thrusts as best she could now with her own effort. This wasn't about her showing Ben something. It was Ben's chance to show Taylor.

"Yes, Ben, give me that cock!" she demanded, sensing that she was losing some sort of sexual footing with Ben.

He gritted his teeth, smiling and speeding up a notch. Their bodies drove together violently now, and Taylor's took each powerful thrust, her breasts and body rippling. Ben built up to fast tempo, thrusting into her hard and deep. He didn't care if she needed to go slow to adjust.

Just as an experiment, he reached his hand down and gently used his thumb to rub her clit.

Taylor immediately reacted, her grip tightened on Ben's shoulders. She threw her head back and wailed.

"AAAAANNNNGGGH FUCK! Jesus! FUCK! YESSS!" Taylor looked shocked as she rocked her body against Ben's driving thrusts.

Ben felt like he was trying to control a bucking horse between his legs. Taylor was thrusting her hips up and down, yelling and moaning. He found it difficult to keep his thumb against her through her erratic movement. He held her small, straining body down with his strength.

Taylor seemed as if she didn't know what to say or do, shaking her head back and forth.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me, FUCK!" she screamed.

Her hands flipped back behind her to grip the back of the couch. She pushed right back against Ben as hard as she could. Her breasts were pushed together, bouncing and jiggling on her chest. She was looking up at him with a look of concerned shock.

For a second, Ben felt a loss of control and had that old feeling of wanting to splatter everything with his semen. He knew Taylor was beyond reason and would not stop him from pumping her with cum, but he mentally paused, feeling his new-found control and reveling in it.

Taylor continued to buck upwards desperately toward his cock. Their pelvises drove together. Ben felt he was as deep as he could be inside the bucking young blonde.

"AAAAH!" She came again. He increased his pace and just pressed firmly against her clit. Ben refused to relent after her two orgasms. He wanted to give her something to remember him by.

"SSHHHIIIITTTT!" She screamed as she came again. She clawed at the back of the couch, pumping her hips against Ben.

Ben had gotten the hang of it. He slowed his speed.

Her body soon became calm, her eyes opened wide. "Oh, God, that was off-the-charts good! You definitely have some kind of natural ability, Benny."

Taylor laughed then covered her face with her hands. "Damn. You are a fast learner, aren't you? You haven't even cum yet! THAT, little Benny, is the secret to pleasing a woman: always cum last. Keep that as your mantra and women won't ever want to let go of you. Well, that and be nice to them."

Ben smiled proudly. In that strange moment, he felt as if Taylor had taught him something vital about respecting women and the responsibility of men. Something deep and hard to put into words. Even as his stiff cock filled her and she reveled in its ability to please her, she was fully open to him.

Taylor resumed her role as instructor and advisor.

"So, the money shot," Taylor smiled.

She wanted to see Ben cum in person. She loved the expression he had when he climaxed in his videos.

Ben began fucking Taylor at an easy, yet rapid pace.

"Oh, so I can cum now?" Ben chided.

"Ungh," Taylor rocked with his thrust, "yes, fuck. You can cum."

Taylor pulled his hair playfully as she held on, taking his eager pounding.

Ben fucked Taylor selfishly now. Grabbing her tits and rocking her into the back of the couch. He squeezed and fondled her amazing rack.

Taylor looked him right in the eye.

"Ugh," she jostled with each powerful thrust. "It's all about the visuals. Mmm. Damn. So, are you ready?"

Ben paused, nodding. He felt he could control himself around Taylor. He held his throbbing cock deep inside and felt himself leaking into her.

Taylor blinked, feeling his cock pulsing against her. She wanted his cum in her after all of this, but continued on in her role of instructor. She felt she wanted to somehow save face after shamelessly cumming all over Ben's ridiculous dick, over and over again.

"In porn, I always love the visual when a guy pulls out. I picture the cumshot as if he were still inside her. He pulls out and sprays his load across her body and I just imagine how powerful it would feel inside. And that gets me off," she said, matter-of-factly.

Ben pumped Taylor, one hand filled with her soft breast.

"Cum for me. Show me, Benny."

Through clenched teeth, Ben swore with a sigh as he slowly extracted his thick cock from Taylor's pussy.

"Fuck."

Taylor had expected Ben to cum over her belly and chest, maybe spraying high enough to hit her breasts. She blinked up at him and prepared for his money shot.

A powerful splatter hit the couch cushion next to Taylor's face. She blinked. Was that cum? Did she imagine it? A sharp, heavy splatter hit Taylor's forehead and drops landed over her eyes. She didn't imagine it, he was just cumming really hard.

Ben was shooting semen powerfully all the way up against the back of the couch, where her head was. She blinked through the spray.

"That's it big boy. Cover me." Taylor looked on as her torso was being lined and dotted with Ben's semen. She gripped the sides of her breasts and pushed them up, hoping he would hit them.

"Fuck!" Ben sighed, content to hold his cock and release.

Without even pumping, Ben erupted pulse after pulse of spunk onto Taylor's face. After the initial four spurts, he jacked his cock powerfully and re-aimed. More spurts lined Taylor's tits and neck.

Ben stroked and painted one string after another onto her breasts, surprising himself with the amount he was able to expel. 'She was right. Holding back builds it up.'

Ben roughly slapped his heavy dick against Taylor's stomach, rippling her skin. He wiped his cock back and forth over her tummy, spreading thick spunk everywhere.

Finally, he pulled back and stuffed his cock back inside Taylor's steaming hot pussy. She hadn't expected this and gasped, shuddering with an after-shock orgasm from Ben's thick, tacky cock.

He collapsed to her side, his chest heaving from the fucking he just gave Taylor.

"Whew! You're good, Taylor. I really learned a lot."

"I would like to think I just made having sex with you better for your future lovers." She chided.

"You're definitely right. Thanks!"

The two took a moment to rest, then Ben helped Taylor clean up. They sat, now back in their clothes, facing each other on the couch.

"I have to tell you, Ben, the videos with you and your mom, are just too hot for words. I've been so turned on by the first few, that I've had to take my laptop into the bathroom with me to masturbate while Alex is in bed. And the last two were crazy!"

"Really? That's fantastic, Taylor! I was worried you were going to...never mind." Ben didn't want to use the word, blackmail. He just let the thought go.

"I've always known your mom to be so, appropriate. She's always been hot, but I never thought of her like the person I see in the videos."

"And don't worry about it. Only Alex and I know, that is, we haven't told anyone, and we never will. Alex's parents would disown him and take away all their financial support if they discovered we were making porn. Mine would probably just kill me outright."

Ben felt a tremendous sense of relief.

"If I were you though, I would vary your stories so you weren't always portraying a mother and son. And, also, both of you should start using porn names in your videos, you know, like, 'starring Jack Hammer and Jane Goodlay' something like that. It's okay if the names are a bit corny."

"That's good." Ben picked up his phone and was taking notes.

"You have a lot of followers, considering your videos are so short. Be aware though, that they are most likely going to be posted on free sites."

"Yeah, Alex told me about that." Ben was reminded of the conversation he had with Alex that began his interest in amateur videos. "I'll have to check them out,"

"What else?" Ben looked up at Taylor.

"Try to warm up your mom to the idea of getting someone to video tape you for a couple of videos. I want to be that person, but it may take me a while to get Alex feeling comfortable with the idea."

Ben could imagine Taylor recording he and his mom. The idea appealed to him.

"It looks like you have a good camera. You may want to get another and keep it on the tripod or get a smaller one for hand-held POV. We experimented with a sports camera, but mounting it on our heads looked too weird for us to take it seriously."

"Good idea. Another camera." Ben noted her suggestion.

"Alex was an awkward, fumbling, jack off before I decided enough was enough and taught him about how to have sex with a woman. With a little more convincing, I think he may warm up to the idea of combining our efforts into a production company. The four of us could do better work than we could in just pairs, like we're doing. Something to think about."

"I don't know, Taylor. We're just getting started. I'll have to see how it goes. I love the idea, though."

"Yeah, just something to think about."

Taylor and Ben continued their discussion for another thirty minutes before Ben decided he needed to get home. He had been at Alex and Taylor's for two hours and didn't want to worry his mom.

"Well, Taylor, thanks for reaching out. You've helped me a lot."

"I'll let you know when we can have another instructional session." Taylor winked, then kissed him good night.

Ben reviewed all that he learned in the two hours with Taylor. Although he found her irresistible, his interest in his mom and their own video productions was even stronger than before. The visit did him a world of good, although he suspected that Taylor's motives for asking him over were partly selfish.

When he was back home, Ben headed right to bed, exhausted.

-Home, mom. Love you, sweet dreams-

Ben hit send and was asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Tiffany had fallen into a restless sleep the night before, not getting Ben's text until she woke, earlier than usual, the next day. Her heart eased slightly knowing Ben hadn't spent all night with his friend, Alex. The whole thing made her nervous.

Tiffany had been deep in thought that morning. 'Ben somehow got the idea for the movies from Alex. Alex obviously knew Ben is my son. Had he seen our movies? Would he perhaps get jealous that Ben's popularity was drawing customers away from Alex? Who had Alex told?'

These thoughts swam in Tiffany's head as she threw her comforter off of her body, unable to rest. She decided she'd get an early workout in before breakfast.

An hour later, she was finishing her first coffee and furiously scribbling in her purple, "movie ideas" notebook. The scene she was working on had her growing more turned on as she worked out the details. She couldn't help herself from absently tracing the back of her pen over her mouth and lips. Her imagination was running wild.

This was how Ben found her as he entered the kitchen, stumbling-in groggily in his boxers and T-shirt. Tiffany's red hair was up in a bun. She was running the pen over her lips with her bare legs folded, looking down at the notebook. Her large breasts were pressed together and jiggled slightly as she shook one foot in a nervous fidget.

"Morning, mom."

Tiffany jumped, startled. "Benny! I didn't hear you get up."

He yawned, stretching.

"I made you bacon and pancakes. They're warming in the oven." Tiffany went back to her notebook, smiling salaciously.

Ben noticed her nipples perked up under the white, V-neck top. He wondered if there was any outfit that she didn't look porn-star hot in. He shook his head and joined her at the table, shoveling food from his full plate of bacon and pancakes. Tiffany let him eat as she patiently added notes and comments to her pad until he was finished.