Mom's Huge Boobs Ch. 03

Story Info
Finally getting what I have been desiring from Mom.
1.4k words
4.41
349.6k
154

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the picnic trip was like a blur. There was the occasional knowing glances between mother and son, but nothing more than that both there and on the ride home. I was deep in thought about what had happen and what could potentially happen next. I was still in disbelief that my mother had not only stroked my cock, but swallowed my cum too. The one thing I was sure of was that I knew it was only a matter of time before those massive jugs and my mom were going to be mine. I think mom knew it too and maybe she was contemplating the next move also which is why she was being so quiet too.

The one thing I did decide on that ride home was that I was going to stop taking the slow and careful approach. I know we were a conservative family, but my desires were now overwhelming and I didn't want to wait anymore and just see how things played out. I was going to make them happen and soon, but what was my next move?

The next morning after the picnic trip I woke up with a raging hard on and the thoughts of finally getting to touch, lick, and suck on what I have been dreaming of for a long time, my mother's big breasts.

Everyone was already ready for church and eating breakfast when I came downstairs in just my sleeping shorts and t-shirt. Dad is his normal conservative suit, Ray (my younger brother) wearing his normal tan pants and button down white shirt, and Mom in her (as conservative as she could possibly be) Sunday dress with the flower print. No cleavage allowed when going to church. How would the minister be able to concentrate on his sermon with those things staring him in the face since we always sat in the second row? That thought made me chuckle.

"I think I am going to skip church today. I am just not feeling in the holy mood today." I pronounced.

Of course that statement got the disappointing and disapproving stare from my Dad. Mom didn't react. I think she was afraid to and Ray just glared at me with jealousy knowing he couldn't pull that off. In this house everyone went every Sunday unless they were seriously ill. I felt that I was old enough now to make up his own mind whether I should go or not. I knew I had sinned and was going to be sinning again soon.

After breakfast, mom was at the sink doing the morning dishes. I walked up beside her to help put the dishes in the dishwasher. It felt so nice and so right to be this close to her again. My hardening cock felt the same way. Both heads were totally in sync which is always a good thing. I whispered, "Can you get out of going too?" as I rubbed my cock against her ass as I walked around her. It was now hard as a rock.

It is hard to describe the look on her face. Her proper upbringing produce an immediate look of worry, but that quickly turned into a sly smile of want and desire as she looked into my eyes and pushed back slightly against my cock.

"John, is it ok if I not go today either? I am not feeling 100% and maybe should stay home with Robby. Ray and you can go."

John, Peggy's wife of 20 years, started to protest, but wasn't in the mood for an argument, so agreed, and off him and Ray went.

As they drove out of the driveway, I wasted no time in unzipping my mom's dress. She waved goodbye to them through the kitchen window as I slid my hands around her and squeezed those objects of my desire while slightly pinching her nipples which were already hard.

I pressed against her harder with my cock moving between her ass cheeks. Mom let out a small gasp and pushed back a little harder. I wondered for a moment whether she had ever had a cock in her ass, but that was a discussion for another time.

"Oh, Robby... I want you so bad. Please give me that beautiful cock." she begged.

"I want you so much too, Mom. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this moment." I answered.

Her dress dropped to the floor as I unhooked her bra and removed it revealing those massive boobs. I moved to a chair in the kitchen and sat down. Her breasts swung back and forth as she walked toward me. They were the biggest and best two things I had ever seen in my life. While they sagged down a little from weight and time, they were so milky white with perfect nipples that were pointing straight at me.

I wasted little time as I reached for her right boob with both hands and gently squeezed it while feeding the nipple into my mouth. I sucked slowly at first almost wishing there was still milk in there to feed me.

Mom gently ran her fingers through my hair. "That's it baby, suck on mommy's big boobs. You are making mommy so wet. I can't wait to have that big cock in my hand and mouth again."

I moved from one to the other for a few minutes and enjoyed every second of it. I wanted it to never end.

Mom gently pulled her nipple from my mouth and dropped down to her knees in front of me. She took my rock hard cock in her hand and stroked it while rubbing the head on her boobs and nipples. She wiped the precum from my cock onto her nipple then lifted it up to her mouth and licked the cum off her nipple. I thought I was going to explode right then seeing that, but wanted it to last as long as possible.

She then placed my big cock between her breasts and moved them up and down letting my cock disappear in her cleavage and then reappear where her tongue was waiting to lick the head of my cock and suck in as much as she could.

I was certainly in heaven now and thought it couldn't get better, but then it did.

She stood up, removed her panties, and proceeding to climb on my lap with my cock now positioned right below her dripping wet pussy.

She went slowly at first as my cock slid into the same place I had come out of 18 years ago. I was soon all the way in her and she stop there for a second so we could both revel in the feeling of having my big hard cock in her wet pussy.

Before starting to move up and down on my cock, she lifted up her left boob and had us both lick her hard nipple. Our tongues touched and we started to kiss as she began to ride up and down on my cock.

Slow at first, but then she moved faster up and down on my cock. It was unreal. My cock was fucking my mom's wet pussy while her big boobs bounced and slapped me in the face with each stroke.

"Oh god, Mom... Oh god!!! I love you so much. Your pussy feels so good on my cock" I yelled.

"I love you too, honey. You make me feels so good." she answered.

Her orgasm rocked her body. "Oh, god, I'm cumming!! Oh yes!!! Oh yes!!!"

While I wanted nothing more than to shoot my load into my mom, I decided to save that for another time and gently lifted my spent mother from my lap and back on her knees where I proceeded to shoot my massive load on mom's boobs. I covered them with cum and couldn't remember ever had cummed so much in my life.

Mom looked down and smiled as she rubbed my cum into her boobs and then licking the cum off her fingers.

Feeling so satisfied, both mother and son went and sat on the couch for a few minutes. Both still naked with my cock glistening with my mother's cum and her massive breasts glistening from her son's cum.

"Thanks, Mom. I love you."

"Thank you too, Robby. You made me feel like a woman again and feel things I have never felt before thanks to that gift from God you have there."

With that, she gently squeezed her son's big cock and walked upstairs to take a shower before John and Ray got home.

I sat there for a few more minutes replaying what had just happened and wondered what would happen next...