Mom's in Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, OK but don't forget the kegger. It is two weeks away on Friday the 8th. The frat is called the STUDS since we are Sigma Tao Upsilon Delta. You should both come. You especially." he said looking at Brian's mother who still stood but had managed to pull her skirt down and hold her blouse together.

"10pm is a good time. The frat has the biggest cocks on campus. We are known for it. Only one of the pledges you saw earlier measures up. You won't be disappointed. Check us out on Facebook or Google."

Brian's mother filed away the information. Two weeks was not too far away.

"Before I go, would you take a photo of us? I want my frat brothers to see what kind of cock sucking slut might come to the party. Here's my phone." the frat boy said as he reached into his jean pocket.

He moved to the side of Brian's mother, put his arm around her, snuck his hand inside her blouse onto her now exposed breast. He cupped her nipple as she held the wet slimy cock in her hand and smiled at the camera.

The flash was blinding but captured the wantonness of event.

"Sent it to me would you...cumslut@gmail.com"

"Will do darling. You are so horny and you were fantastic. You got a fantastic pussy. Do come to the kegger, you'll be the star." the frat boy said as he tucked his aching cock away and headed for the door.

"Thanks for the entry, you come too buddy." he said nodding at the clerk and headed for the door.

"Sorry mom, but I just couldn't let that fat guy fuck you."

"I know son, you dad might have done the same, because I would have let him. I feel so badly that you see I am such a slut."

"It's ok, I know what it's like when lust takes over and all you want is to keep going and going deeper into depravity."

12