Mom's in Town Ch. 04

Story Info
Getting ready for the abs owner's return.
2.5k words
4.6
32.3k
36

Part 4 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, I know what it's like when lust takes over and all you want is to keep going and going deeper down into depravity."

"If your dad were here, he would be going down on me now. He loves it when my cunt has just been fucked - so swollen and juicy." she said slowly and suggestively, all the while lightly touching herself with her left hand. Brian watched his mother and realized the not-so subtle offer that was being made to him.

"Your dad loves the smell and the taste. Do you want to see mommy's cunnie? Do you want to taste mommy's cunnie?" she said as she withdrew her hand and put her fingers to his lips.

Her son inhaled the earthy smell of her juices mixed with the more masculine smell of the frat's spunk. He felt his cock swell at the thought and watched as his mother's eyes searched his for a response.

"Why don't you use the restroom and clean-up, while I go and reopen the store." he said somewhat embarrassed and unsure of what would happen if he admitted he did want to taste her.

Brian's mother was disappointed that he did not take up her offer, but understood as she entered the single restroom. It was cleanish, but since it also stored the mop used on the floor and the disinfectant used on the walls, it was more utilitarian than luxurious. After she had cleaned and preened, Christine - his slut mother, returned to the main part of the store which was empty like the arcade.

"While you were making yourself presentable, the owner called to ask if you were still here. He said that the game was a lousy one and if you wanted, he and a couple of his buddies would come over. I was to call him back with your answer."

"Brian, I'm so ashamed. I want to say yes, but I am afraid of what you will think of me. Since I saw him earlier when he played with my tits and made me suck his cock I have been in state of heightened sexuality. I was in such an unsatisfied frenzy I let the people at the mall ogle my tits and the play with them. The frat boy fingered my pussy and gave me an orgasm at the mall if front of his friends. Then back here, I sucked his cock and let him fuck me. I would have let everyone fuck me but you intervened. I am nothing but an exhibitionist slut without self-control or boundaries. I would let anybody use me. I don't know what to say."

"It is not up to me, either way I am ok with it. What would dad say to you?"

"I am pretty sure he would say "that if I am not tired, scared or sated and if I wanted more -- I should."

"Well I guess you have your answer then. I'll give the owner a call and say OK."

Brian's mother smiled to herself and to her son, as she saw him push redial then speak to the owner.

"They will be here in 10 or 15 minutes, he said that if you wanted anything in the store to give you 50% off. He also wants me to lock the door and put a sign up -- private party. I guess they are serious about coming over. He hates to miss a customer."

Christine blushed and with an amused look began to think hard about the offer. The black nipple clamps with the heavy 12" stainless steel chain, the white thong with the tiniest of gussets as well as a studded black slut collar were all of interest to her. She had been in town for an antique show and a visit with her son. She not planned for what was turning out to be a wild sexual adventure and as a result she had none of her sexual toys or slut garb with her.

"Would you be OK if I chose a few things to put on?" his mother asked him.

"I guess so, why not. I've seen you almost naked and seen you do just about everything that I never imagined you would do. At this point not too much could shock me."

But it did.

His mother selected the articles and took them into the darkened arcade area. Brian turned to the security monitor and watched the darkened image as his mother undid the packages and discarded them into the trash can already full of cum soaked tissues. He saw that she began with the thong. Hiking up her skirt she stepped into the miniscule item. She pulled it up her legs over her knees and thighs and settled the gusset just over the swollen vaginal lips. Even in the low light he could see the well-defined camel toe created when she adjusted what little there was of the narrow waistband and nested the string between her butt cheeks. She adjusted the skirt so it hung mid-thigh, not covering any of the lace on her thigh-highs.

Oh my, she thought as she felt the pressure of the tight elastic squeezing her clitoris. Taking her time but with nervous shaking fingers, she undid the buttons on her blouse. She could feel her excitement rising in response to her fetishes. With her blouse completely undone, she cupped her breasts. Squeezing, stretching each one in turn, she encouraged the blood flow to her large sensitive nipples, then, with her thumb and index finger she pulled outward on the long fat nipples before attaching a clamp to each one. The heavy stainless steel chain glistened under the red lights as its weight pulled down and out on each of the sensitive nipples. This weight sagged the links and caused the teeth on the clamp to bite into skin. The pain was bearable and sexually exciting. She loved it. Reaching up, she fastened the slut collar around her neck. She was ready. Brian had turned away from the monitor in time to see his mother make her entrance. She split the beaded curtain, pushing the curtain aside, she smiled as she offered an almost naked view of her sluttiness to her son, the only person in the store besides herself.

"TADA!" she offered as she unashamedly raised her arms let her son see her kitted out, ready to offer herself to the owner and his friends. She strutted to the counter with small steps and a wiggling behind. Dealing with her concern about her son's emotions, she looked him in the eyes as she vamped her way across the floor. She saw surprise but not distain, she saw interest but not disgust.

"Mom, holy fuck....I mean wow.....I am speechless." the young boy said as this slut mother presented herself to him.

"What do you think? Too much, or not enough?" she asked as she brought her arms together under her breasts for maximum display. The boy's mother then quickly did a little spin to show off the look.

"Fantastic. You look like such a complete slut, but know what would be even better. We have a Yandy deep v front scoop neck party dress, one size fits all on sale for$19.95. At 50% off, you could have it for less than ten bucks. It would be fabulous." the boy, now in whataslutmymotheris mode, suggested as he pointed to the small clear plastic package on a hook near other sale items.

"Do you think so?" the half-dressed cock hound mother replied as she looked at the item.

"I think dad would like you to have it."

"Let me put it on and then you can take a picture of me and send it to him." she said as she picked up the small 10" x10" plastic package and opened it.

"Is this all there is to it?" she wondered, as she looked at the small folded square of thin stretchy fabric of the one size fits all dress. She was amazed at the high quality of it, as she ran the hem through her fingers.

"I'll be right back"

In the darkness of the red lights of the arcade she stripped off the blouse and pulled the dress over her head. The deep cleavage allowed her breasts to sway freely and the short hem barely covered the cheeks of her ass. Slipping off her skirt she tried to pull the dress further down but found that it was not possible. Although , as it was cut on the bias, it was incredibly short, stopping two inches above the top of her thigh-highs. The fit of the dress was as tight at OJ's glove. It was in truth...vey slutty and very sexy, exactly the look she and her husband liked.

"How do I look?" she asked as she reentered the fluorescent lit store. Walking past the CD selections, she put one foot in front of the other and made her way to the counter. As she walked she felt the hem of the dress ride up on her thighs to a point where she felt it exposed the black gusset of her new thong. That was a bonus she thought.

"I am embarrassed to say but you look very sexy and very fuckable." her son said. "I have to admit that my own cock is hard looking at you."

"Oh darling, I am happy you find it and me sexy. It is important to me." she said while the deep opening of V-neck dress went down below her belly button and framed her breasts. The gleam of the stainless steel nipple clamp chain spanned the gap. Without stickum, the kind used in bikini competitions, the dress would not stay over her magnificent tits. Brian could see the clamps had caused the exposed nipples to turn a dark red and the engorged blood had swollen the areolas to look like puffy ones seen on a teenager. He felt his cock continue to lengthen as his thumb unconsciously traced its outline through his jeans.

"Perhaps a few pictures before the others get here?" she suggested as her eyes caught the movement of his hand below his waist. Her son's action excited her and she began to think of ways to encourage the openness between them.

"Use the camera on my phone, then we can send one or two to your dad."

Brian turned on his mother's camera and snapped a couple of simple photos of her posing. She posed at the counter leaning on it, bending back over it and then leaning forward over it. Her chained tits rested on the cools smooth glass, covering the lottery tickets, while she spread her legs and pushed her ass out toward her son - the photographer.

She watched how he positioned himself to take sexy photos and how he moved to adjust himself as his cock responded to the slutty poses.

"Let's try over here?" she suggested as she moved to the private corner that held the dildo display. Taking one of the huge Stryker models into her hand she placed it between her breasts, wrapped the chain over it and bent her head down. Pretending to lick its large mushroom head, she reached under her skirt to use two fingers to spread her labia apart.

"Try kneeling down and taking a couple." his mother suggested.

Brian crouched and took another one or two looking up with the wide angle lens. The shot accentuating her legs and featuring the naked thighs. Losing his balance he reached out with his left hand to steady himself and found his hand clutching his mother's warm smooth toned leg just above the knee. His mother took her right hand and placed it over his, then after a second or two, she moved her son's hand onto her crotch. Her son's thumb came to rest on the swollen nub of her clit that was straining to release itself from the tight elastic gusset that was containing it. His fingers felt the soft swell of her belly but his focus was the surging clit.

He slid this thumb over the satin like gusset and lightly caressed the clit of his mother. He felt her body quiver as she let him explore her most intimate treasures. He stroked the gusset and felt the fabric run into her vulva before ascending up the crack of her ass to connect with the narrow waistband. He caressed the hairless swollen lips and relished how the puffy cunt was being displayed by the thong.

Brian brought his damp hand to his nose and then his lips. The intoxicating aroma and slippery texture caused his cock to harden even more.

"That's it, taste mommy. Taste her juices and the fresh cum that was left inside her pussy. I left it there for you."

She watched as her son looked up into her eyes before he leant forward and kissed the damp spot on her panties concealing her aching nub. He handed her the camera phone then used both hands to peel away the gusset exposing the dark red clit. Pulling the thong down to her knees, he felt her move her legs apart to make the panty removal easier. Her smooth thighs were taunt with expectation and her nether lips were glistening with ooze. She reached down and put her hand behind his head and drew her son's face into her sex. She felt his nose on her belly and she tilted her hips forward and soon felt his lips on her cunt. He nudged her clit, then kissed it, then nibbled on it. Her vulva felt the coarseness of his tongue as he explored the forbidden. She squeezed her vaginal walls releasing some of the frat boy's cum. The creamy glob expressed itself from her cunt and was lapped up by her son.

He sensed the flash before he heard the shutter.

"I think this is the one we will send to your dad." she said as she turned the phone to her son to show him the image. The image, as clear as the Samsung s8 could take, captured clearly the silver gossamer thread of cum between her cunt and her son's tongue. The hiatus in the action allowed her son to catch his breath. He rocked back on his heels with her naked and inviting cunt just inches from his face. He thought to himself, never could he have imagined that he would eat his mother out and be so horny that he would want to fuck her. Sure as a young boy, he had looked in her panty drawer, fingered her bras and tried to catch glimpses of her naked but like all boys at that age it was a stage. One that he thought he had left behind, but this was so real, so urgent that it flooded his mind with conflicting thoughts.

His incestuous thoughts were interrupted by voices outside and key in the door. The noises startled the two of them. Brian almost panicked, his mother pushed send, as both looked to see the owner and his friends enter.

"See, I told you she was a slut."