Mom's in Town Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachael handed the camera to Ross and knew exactly what had to be done. She made a bee-line for Bull who was holding Sindie's head as he impaled her mouth with his cock.

"Let me take over here, while you roll over and let Christine get at that hot sticky creampie." Rachael says as she pushed her way between Sindie and Bull. "I've wanted this cock for a long time. I've never had one with such large gnarly veins. I bet the girls love it."

"Girls, women, boys and men all like." Bull said proudly to the naked teenager running her thumb over the rough uneven shaft. "You're going to love when I fuck you."

"Sorry Bull, I am a virgin and saving it for my boyfriend. But, I would like you to slide it along my slit so I can feel the heavy corded texture. Rub in on my clit, then you can come on these puffy nipples." she said as she pushed him back and climbed over this thighs to settle her cunt on stiff cock that was lying on his stomach.

"That's it. You just lay there and let me do the work." Rachael moaned as she rode him like a jockey on a Triple Crown Winner. She was leaning forward resting on her hands, letting her nascent still developing tits and their swollen puffies slide back and forth over his chest. She rocked up and down with the knobby cock splitting her wet slit and the edge of the mushroom head raking across her extending clit. She spread her knees wide as possible letting her young thighs split apart - almost balancing her cunt on the impressively long shaft. Bull was grunting with pleasure, his eyes wide open looking up at her face. Her eyes were closed as she focused on the stimulation that was rapidly building. Rachael began breathing loudly as she worked herself into an orgasmic crescendo.

Sindie was moaning loudly as she pulled her knees up to her chest. Her cunt was wide open and Christine's face was pressed tight. Her tongue sought the creamy jizz that Ross had left for her. She caught the edge of the main load and began to drag it out in a long strand of goo. The hot creampie began to slide more easily as she slurped it noisily. The sounds caused Barbara to look up from sucking the extraordinarily large cock.

"I think she is ready for you and you are ready for her." Barbara offered with a nod his now rampant cock covered in her saliva and a nod toward the two women.

"Do you want to fuck her now?"

"I don't know Barabara. Bull is right, you are a fantastic cock sucker and one of the few that can almost deep throat me. The way you use your tongue feels really special. But, it is her audition so I guess I better give her a go."

Barbara rolled off while Max got off the bed and moved behind Christine. She heard every word but did not look up from the feasting on the gooey hole. She soon felt his strong masculine thighs against the back of her soft legs. She felt his heavy cock press between the cheeks of her ass and the smooth cock head between her knees. She parted her legs and let the massive shaft arc upward between her legs. Looking back down she could saw that it looked like she had her own 8" cock. So that is what it is like to be a man- to be a FUTA, she thought. A very real and very hung man. Reaching back she stroked the smooth massive shaft, imitating Max as if he were masturbating himself. She straightened hers legs, raising her ass and anxiously offering her waiting vagina. She guided the enormous cock head toward her waiting entrance, twerked her hips signaling she was ready to be impaled and pushed back slowly, encouraging penetration. With the cock head nestled into position, she used two fingers to pry her lips apart and await being fucked by the biggest cock in her life.

Max took hold of her hips and began the slow steady insertion. He knew that once the firm edge of his cock's crown swept past her clit, pushed aside the outer lips and spread the inner lips that he would have to pause. Ross was right, he could feel how tight she was and with his size, he would need to go slow so as not to tear up the soft delicate walls of her cum canal.

"That's it darling, breathe deep relax." Max offered as he pushed in another inch. That was his patented technique. He learned he had to do this at a very early age. Girls, then women were afraid his cock was so big that he would hurt them. So he learned... an inch in, pull back half an inch, push in another inch. Eventually he would bottom out, but this way they always wanted to fuck him again. He felt the velvet glove like canal stimulating his manhood. Every inch seemed alive as she squeezed and the released her vagina in time to his thrusts. Christine was indeed tighter than OJ's glove. His cockhead, like an ice breaker, pushed deeper into the resisting intimate passage. Her juices flooded the area, mixed with his leaking pre-cum, to ease the entry. He held her hips tight, his thumbs pulling the cheeks of her apart allowing himself maximum depth.

Her gasping breath came in short bursts as she struggled to accept a girth of cock never before experienced. He heard her breathe noisily as she tried to control the feeling of overwhelming fullness from his slow and relentless onslaught. She quit trying to slurp up the cream-pie and instead focused on accepting the monstrous intruder inside her.

"I know darling. I know what it feels like. He fucked me for years when we were in the business and it was always the same." Sindie offered in a supportive tone.

Max had never been so deep inside anyone's pussy. He had been balls deep in a few asses, but never this deep in a cunt. His root was hard up against the spread open lips as his sensitive cock head entered her womb. She gasped loudly.

"Christine. Relax darling, I'm going to pick you up and then I am going to stand up straight. Your feet will not be on the ground. You will be supported by my cock. I want everyone to see what you have been able to do. ...Take all of me. Here we go!"

With a herculean effort he put his arms around her, leaned back and stiffened his legs. He stood like Sampson and there she was -- like a rag doll impaled on a Louisville Slugger.

"Fuuuuuuuuucccccccccccc..." she wailed as she felt her most intimate area be penetrated by the lemon sized cock head. She opened her eyes to see everyone...Ross, Rachael, Bull, Barbara and Sindie watching her get fucked as deeply and fully as they have ever seen Max fuck anyone.

Staggering to the bed with Christine still vertical on his cock. "Cowgirl time darling. Dismount while I lie on the bed."

The crisp white sheets, now wrinkled and sweaty from all the bodies and damp from all their juices, welcomed Max. He lay on his back with his huge meaty cock rigid and glistening. Christine just stared in amazement, wondering how such an enormous thing could fit inside her. Her whole body, from her hard extended nipples down to now empty cunt, wanted that feeling again. She bent over, leaned in and rubbed her face along the thick underside ridge, letting her tongue trace the smooth contours. She climbed over him until her swollen cunt lips trapped the cock head between them. She was almost astride his sternum by the time she got her clit rubbing hard against the cock head. As she rubbed her extended nub up along the velvet staff, she sat up and swept the edge of her red bumpy areolas and hard nipples across Max's face.

"MMMMMMMmmm" Max groaned as he began to flex the long shaft - trying desperately to enter her juicy canal.

"Help get me inside Christine!" he implored before taking a mouthful of mature titty. He bit softly and pulled on the nipple. He shook his head and the heavy breast stretched and swayed back and forth. Max sighed deeply as he felt Christine grab his cock to align it, to guide it to her leaking opening. She felt him enter past her inner stretched inner lips so she slowly pushed herself down his body -- feeling every inch of himself stretch her vagina.

She closed her eyes and savored being impaled on the enormous slippery shaft. Every inch excited her, stimulated her, ultimately raising her total body awareness of being fucked by the equivalent of a horse cock. As she slid down the bed, allowing more and more of him to penetrate her she became aware of a pair of hands on her hips just below her waist. She felt two thumbs pull her ass cheeks apart and then the cool sensation and minty aroma of lube being applied to her ass. She opened her eyes and saw everyone watching. Everyone that is except Ross. She turned her head over her shoulder to see him eagerly standing between her legs, using his fingers to spread the lube. She watched as he moved forward and pressed the condom on his modest erection against her sphincter. Thank goodness it wasn't Bull between her legs, but she was still worried she might be torn apart by the double penetration. Never-the-less, lowered her hips as he breached her super tight hole. She was full. OMG she was full. On the edge of her pain threshold, but she knew this was what she wanted.

"That's it Christine. Take it nice and slow - you will be fine. Remember Max and I are highly trained professional porn actors. We've done this before. You going to love it and so will we." Ross directed.

Christine gave into the direction and felt an exquisite rhythm develop between the two of them. Max deep, then Ross deep. Max deep, then Ross deep. She felt the bed move and realized that Bull was now standing atop the mattress with his gnarly veined cock arcing out toward her face. He gently touched her head and turned her face into his crotch and waited. She leaned forward, grabbed his hip to steady herself and took him into her mouth. Now a tripartite rhythm.

Fuck ass, Fuck Cunt, Suck Cock. Fuck ass, Fuck Cunt, Suck Cock. Fuck ass, Fuck Cunt, Suck Cock. Fuck ass, Fuck Cunt, Suck Cock.

The pace began to increase as she began to feel her pussy juice and the men's pre-cum make her cunt slippery and slick. Her saliva had coated the cock in her mouth, letting it more easily reach the back of her throat. By now her body was glistening with sweat and her vagina was leaking and oozing the pungent sent of scent of hot group sex. Max was beginning to buck and Ross had learned to rise up on his toes as Christine's ass moved with it...then she clenched.

"ARRrrrggghhh" Ross bellowed.

"That's it baby, pull out so I can see you come on her ass." Sinide ordered. Ross immediately pulled out, pulled off the condom and watched his cock spasm as he emptied his ball sac into his cock and shoot out ropes of cum splattering her ass. He almost collapsed on back of the slut under him, but instead pulled out and stepped back to watch his gooey jizz flow down the crack of her ass, spilling over Max's root before dripping off his balls onto the sheets.

"Now, my turn darling." Sindie said as she turned on the long ivory colored battery operated vibrator in her hand. "I'm just going to slide this into her ass before I crank up the speed."

The low buzzing sound was soon muted as Sindie slid it into Christine's ass. She plunged it deep and then began to increase the speed as she simultaneously began to slide it in and out. Searching for the long hard under cock ride of Max, she found it through the thin membrane.

"Ok everyone, here we go." Sindie cried out as she worked the sex toy aggressively, searching to bring the two entwined people to orgasm.

Max reached up and began roughly groping and tweaking the hanging udder like teats in front of his face. Bull increased the depth of his cock into Christine's mouth. She gagged to keep from choking when he rapidly began to face fuck her. He had a firm grip on her head and her discomfort did not deter him. While allowing the vibrator to stimulate him, Max pulsed his hips up in the air as he tried to drive home his cock. The vacuum tight sheath of Christine's cunt was sucking cum from his balls. He felt his cock spasm, he felt her cunt muscles rapidly tighten and compress his already steel hard cock...then he exploded insider her. The multiple shudders and contraction shot thick hot gooey semen deeper into her than anyone ever had. The electric vibrations of the dildo kept stimulating his cock and her vagina. She repeatedly squeezed his cock with ferocity as she let her inner slut go -- reaching for what she knew was going to be an orgasm of epic proportions. He continued to pulsate as the force of his ejaculations drove her over the top.

Letting Bull's cock fall from her mouth, Christine collapsed in a heap on top of Max. She gasped for breath as she rode the electric current of her orgasm.

"My turn." Barbara cried out as she pushed Christine off and took Max's cock into her mouth in an attempt to revive him.

Ross had picked up the camera and continued to take pictures as Rachael buried her face into Christine's cunt to taste her uncle's sperm.

Sindie took Bull's raging hard-on and directed it at her cunt.

Although he had come twice, he cock was twitching with the sights, the sounds and the smell of sex, Ross made a mental note to have Rachael get some wall cameras installed so next time he would be free to participate.

12