Mom's in Town Ch. 24

Story Info
Mother, Tgurl daughter and daughter's friend.
3.4k words
4.61
13.1k
12

Part 24 of the 29 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

***

Brianna, with her gurl friend/roommate beside her, make their way into the hotel. She sees Juan, last night's doorman, again on duty and notices a glint of recognition in his eyes.

"Evening ladies. Welcome back. You look lovely tonight." he offers with a smile directly at Brianna. "

Indeed we do thought Brianna. She had spent considerable time selecting her outfit of red skinny jeans, short black boots, a white cowl neck top all accented with matching earrings and necklace. The make-up, although needing more practice to get it perfect, concealed her male features while enhancing her feminine side. Jennifer, the taller and leggier of the two, wore semi sheer tights topped with a black mini skirt, black long sleeved asymmetrical top that featured a dangerously low bodice. Her longer hair framed her face which was highlighted with pink lipstick.

"Thank you Juan. You look very handsome yourself. We love men in uniform. Don't we Jennifer?"

"Yes we most certainly do." Jennifer cooed with a coy smile and pouty lips.

"But we like them even better out of uniform." she added while making eye contact with Juan.

"Well ladies, the hotel aims for the staff to please its guests whenever they can. Here, take may card if you need anything. I am off in half an hour but I will still take care of you, if need me."

"Thank you sir. We are meeting someone, but I will definitely keep it handy."

"In addition to the front door, I also work the backdoor." the door man offered candidly while looking Jennifer up and down."

"Are you clocking me?"

"No ma'am I am just seeing a pretty lady who looks like she might enjoy some special attention."

"Why, thank you kind sir. I just might." Jennifer adds as she notices Brianna beginning to make her way to the front desk.

"Gotta' run, darling. Maybe later?"

The receptionist at the front desk rings through to the executive suite. She announces the visitors, then she listens carefully, putting down the receiver softly, "Mrs. Smith suggests she meets you in the bar. She says that she will be 10 minutes. Just let the bartender know the drinks are on Max's tab. The bar is just off the lobby to your left."

Brianna and Jennifer look at each and smile...dressed up and free booze. What could be better? Arriving at the bar they find it busy but not crowded. The convention being held at the hotel started tomorrow and the early birds were mostly middle-aged dentists and a few exhibitors. One table was quite loud as a famous speaker had arrived a day early (on the conference tab) and was regaling the admirers with tales of dental heroism.

The bartender, who had been alerted by the front desk, watched the two trans women silently take in the scene.

"Normally I would ask for ID but I think you ladies are the special guests that I have been asked to keep a look out for. Am I correct?"

"Could be, we were told we could put this on Max's tab. Is that OK?"

"Yes, that makes you the ones. What can I get you?"

"Oh my. A white wine for me I guess. Jennifer?"

"The same. Sauvignon Blanc if you have it."

"I have it. They told me to be on the look-out for two good looking young ladies and they were spot on... here you go!"

"Cheers." they toast each other and stay near the entry so as to be easily found by Brianna's mother. They could feel they were being stared at by the late night crowd. The conversational din in the background had lessened and a few heads had turned. From half empty tables, a glass or two was raised in their direction. A discrete offer to "come and join us" was being extended. Brianna smiled while Jennifer put her long fingers to her ear and let them trace languidly down her neck before offering a similar pouty smile along with small shake of her head indicating thanks for now...maybe later. They both stood a little taller and offered three-quarter profile with a sultry tilt of their hips.

"We have admirers." said Jennifer sotto voce.

"Yes, we do darling." Brianna replied. "We most certainly do."

"Mom!" Brianna exclaimed as she saw Christine, her mother, at the entrance to the bar.

"So sorry I am late. I had to make myself a bit presentable. It has been quite a day and a wild night, but I'm here." she gushed as she hugged and gave her ersatz daughter a kiss on the cheek.

Brianna noticed she was still wearing the asymmetrical Yandy micro mini off-the-shoulder body-con dress that she had bought the night before at the adult boutique. The ultra-short dress exposed her bare legs from the new Louboutin high heels to just below the cheeks of her ass. Around her neck the black studded slave collar stood out against the red flush of her upper chest and the partially exposed untanned portion of her breasts. Her mother's face was flushed and the make-up hastily patted on.

"You must be Jennifer?" she asked with confidence. "Brian or I mean Brianna, has told me all about you."

"Yes, I'm Jennifer. Pleased to meet you."

"Shall we stay at the bar or should we take a table?" Brianna asks solicitously.

"Well I'll tell you. I've just had three hours where I have been on my back, on my knees, on my front. I gave, I got, I came and I went. I don't know any more. I just need to take a minutes then decide. That's why I suggested the bar as housekeeping was changing the linens and airing the room. There were six of us and we made quite a mess of things." Christine confided as she smiles tiredly at the two t-gurls.

"Your usual madam." Christine's Cosmo arrived with a flourish from the bar tender.

"OMG yes. Thank you kind sir. Oh my, that is cool and delicious." offered Christine as she sipped the icy pink drink and turned to Brianna and Jennifer.

"You must think me terrible but my husband, Bri's dad, knows all what just happened and said it was OK. I wish he could have been there to see because that was the most intense sex that I have ever had!" she admitted with an air of both satisfaction and resignation. I'm sorry Jennifer. That is no way to talk in front of you. We don't know each other at all."

"It's OK Mrs. S., Brianna has shared what has happened and a little of what is going on. But I do want to say, how wonderful it is for you to accept her. My mother and father freaked out."

'It's a big one to deal with, but thanks. Bri is a darling and I would hate anything to come between her and her dad and me. Not sure how my husband will deal with it, but we will find out when I get home tomorrow. Brianna didn't really tell me how tall or beautiful you are. I love your outfit."

"Thank you Mrs. S., you are very sweet to say so.

"If I may be so bold, I love your outfit too." a middle-aged man, coming to the bar, chimed in.

'Sorry but I could not help over hearing." the apparently well-to-do and a little tipsy patron offered.

"No problem sir. This lady appreciates a comment any time she gets one." Jennifer responded politely.

"Would you care to join us at our table?

"I'm with friends."

"They can come too. We are the key note speakers for tomorrow, and have everything on power point, so we are just relaxing."

"I guess sure, why not. I am sure that Brianna and I would not mind joining you for just one drink though. It's been a long day." Christine chimed in with accepting smile.

"Great. One drink it is. So. Mr. Bartender, just a pair of double single malts on the rocks for my friend and me. This way ladies."

"I'm John White, and with my friend over there, Bob Jones, we manage the national Dentist's Investment Fund. We are just here to let them know how much we appreciate their business and how the investments of the 1,500 dentists in the group are doing. The other exhibitors stay away from us because we don't buy anything and we stay away from the dentists since all they want is free investment advice. So we generally just stick to ourselves. So glad you agreed to join us."

Sitting at the table with the two men, the three ladies chat amicably about this and that. The men are not pushy but are definitely ogling the ladies and starting to press an agenda that might get them laid. However, Christine is most interested in the fund. She has decided she now has a stake in the business of helping Max, Ross and Rachael obtain future investments. She thought she could you get more than another pair of Louboutins or a good fucking by Max and Bull.

"Well the minimum buy into the fund is $200K, so with the number of dentists we have, I guess we have about $300,000,000 under management."

"Wow, here take this card from Rachael, a executive at the hotel who is looking for investors for their hospitality expansion. Tell her that Christine suggested you call. As a back-up, can I get your card? Who knows - we might meet again later. Cheers." Christine pitched as she held her second Cosmo up to clink glasses.

"I think I'd like that. What are you and your young friends doing later this evening?"

Christine looked over at Brianna who was smiling and talking with Bob, and was just about to answer when Juan, sauntered into the bar, walked toward their table and looked straight at Brianna.

"Sorry to interrupt. Evening gentlemen. Evening ladies. I was wondering if this young lady here might like a private 20 minute tour of the hotel? You know the upstairs-downstairs behind the scenes reality type tour. From the front door to the back door."

"Would you mind mo... errr Christine, Jennifer? Gentlemen?"

"No darling. Go right ahead. Juan, if we are not here when you get back, can you show her to the executive suite."

"Whewwwwwwwwwwww The executive suite!" the investment manager whistled. "You must be very special guests" However, the disappointment on his face was noticeable when Brianna stood up and her red leggings disappeared as she walked away with the off-duty doorman.

"Not that special. Just a new member of the hotel's Investment Advisory Group." Christine replied warmly.

"Sorry, back your question. My friends and I were just having a quick drink before going up to the room to relax. Anyway, don't you find it a little better with just the four us?

Christine offered as she turned her chair to better face her host. She crossed her legs, letting the already revealing hem of her dress ride even higher up her thigh. She watched as his eyes flicked down from her face, over naked shoulder, then her partially exposed breasts and down to her gap in her thighs that hid her sex. His eyes stayed a second or two too long on her sex, - definitely signaling his interest.

"Yes, I do. It is much more intimate." John offered as he looked hopefully into her eyes.

"I must say the young ladies are lovely but there is something about a more mature woman that I have come to appreciate. They, and you in particular it seems, have a confidence built on experience that is appealing. For instance, that dress and those shoes look so classy on you because of the way you carry yourself."

"You don't think the dress is too revealing?"

"With a body like yours, no way. I find it very alluring and very sexy. If I may say so. I am not hitting on you because I see you have a wedding ring on but I have to say that I find you very attractive."

"Don't worry about the ring. My husband knows that I am wearing, that I am here and what I am doing."

"No. In fact we both get off on the idea of me showing myself to people, men especially, like this." Christine offered as she not-so-subtlety adjusted the top of her dress to expose the dark red edge of her left areola. The stretchy dress stayed taut over the swelling nipple which she tweaked lightly between her thumb and fore finger. Jennifer and John's friend, Bob, silently watched the tease taking place.

Jennifer looked toward Bob while reaching to put her hand on his. Bob turned at the touch and watched as her hand fell to his thigh. He looked her in the eyes but felt her hand search out his crotch. Jennifer smiled at him as she worked her fingers over his zipper to feel his penis swelling up.

"You like that?"

"Yes. Very much."

Christine and John turned to watch the other couple. Jennifer had leaned in closer and, hidden from the rest of the bar patrons, began to gently stroke the length of the bulge in the business man's slacks. Bob looked around nervously but, seeing the coast was clear, quickly leaned back in his chair and spread his legs, allowing her more unfettered access to his cock. Christine in response, opened her legs slightly allowing John a glimpse of her swollen and abused vulva.

"You like that?"

"Yes. Very much." John leaned in before saying softly. "It's beautiful. Nothing I like better than eating mature pussy. I can do it for hours."

"Mmmmmmm" Christine moaned but stopped as they were interrupted by Juan returning with Brianna. Brianna's make-up was a bit smudged and she was wearing a somewhat embarrassed smile, while Juan looked like the cat that ate the canary.

"Back safe and sound." Juan announced. "Anyone else for a tour?"

"Not for me. I am afraid that I have had a long day and it is catching up to me." Then turning to John and Bob. "I hate to be a cock tease but my friends and I have had a busy day and need to head upstairs. Plus, we did say only one drink. Coming gurls?"

Jennifer was surprised by the sudden desire to leave but Brianna welcomed the idea. The three men were also disappointed and with a few unsuccessful pleas for an extended stay, accepted their lusty dream of extramarital sex officially over.

The suite felt luxurious and quiet after the noisy bar. "I need a shower but help yourselves to a drink, then we can talk. I hope you can stay the night. The king sized bed should be large enough for the three of us. After all there was six on it earlier this evening."

"So what happened on the hotel tour?" Jennifer inquired while rummaging through the mini bar.

"He asked if the older lady was my mom. He said I look like her. So I basically fessed up and said yes. He said he knew it right away. Surprisingly it was interesting, but the last part was the best. He was showing me the huge laundry area and then pulled me into a room full of cleaned and pressed linen. He closed the door and pressed me face up against the wall and pressed his hard cock into my ass. He said he never had a mother and daughter. He told me he had fucked mom and now wanted me. He leaned into me and whispered real dirty things right into my ear. Asking me if I was a slut like my mom? I said yes. Did I like cock like my mom? I said yes. He said yes what? I said yes, Sir. Do I swallow like my mom? All I could do was say Yes Sir, as he dry humped me. I pushed my ass back into him. I just could not stop myself. He had me pinned and I was getting so horny."

He rode me for a while and I could feel him getting hard. "Do you want it in the ass, sissy gurl?"

"I've never had it in the ass Sir, because I'm saving it for someone else."

Jennifer interjected "Who you saving it for gurl?"

"You!" replied an embarrassed Brianna.

Jennifer smiled in anticipation of fucking her roommate in the ass sometime soon, as Brianna carried on with her story.

"Then what are going to do for me, baby gurl? What say we see if you can suck as well as your mother can, shall we?" Juan suggested as he spun Brianna around.

"I'd love to suck your cock Sir, but when you are ready, you can cum on my ass. Would you like that Sir?"

"Sounds good gurl. Now, take off those red leggings and let me see that fine young ass of yours. Get me hard. Shake it for me."

I took off my leggings, turned around and twerked my bare ass as best as I could. Never, been good at that but I tried. Then, I turned around and knelt on the ground as he undid his pants and pulled his cock out from his underwear. It was not terribly big, but it had a huge smooth mushroom head.

"You see that head gurl. When I get that past your mother's sphincter, when I gap her, she squeals. Then I just ream her out with some long smooth strokes. That's what you have to look forward next time. In the meantime. Get your mouth on me."

"Yes, Sir." I replied and took the golf ball like head in my mouth. God, it was so big and smooth it just filled my mouth. I tried to work my tongue on it, like you showed me, but I couldn't. I just sucked it, then slurped on it using just my lips as suction. He must have liked that because he put his hands on both sides of my head and held me there to keep doing the same thing. I am sure he could see that I was using one hand to play with my own erection.

"You seem to like that, playing with you clitty, but don't you cum 'til I bust my nut."

"Yeeeeth surrrrrrr." was all I could manage as inhaled his musky scent and swallowed his slick pre-cum. I felt his cock twitch and knew he was getting close.

"You are as hot as you mom and she's a real cock slut. But you are a close second. You both really know how to suck cock. Keep working it. That's it, use your tongue on it. I'm getting close gurl. Quick, stand up, turn around and bend over that pile of sheets. I am going to cream your ass."

I quickly stood up and bent over pile of freshly washed and ironed linens. God, they smelled good and were soft as I pushed my own hard cock against them. Before I knew it I felt his strong naked thighs against the back of my legs and his hard cock in the cleft of my ass. He grabbed my hips and dry fucked me. He dipped his hips and his cock went between my legs and slid against by boi pussy. It seemed like forever, but likely it was only a minute or so until I heard him say. "Spread you ass cheeks for me!"

I put all my weight on the sheets and reached around and grabbed by ass. I spread myself wide open. I felt his hot slippery pre-cum lubricating my asshole and I was scared he was going to fuck me. But he didn't. He just left his cock there, pressed into me and rode me.

"Now gurl..." he cried out as he pulled back and got his hand on his cock. I felt him jerk himself a few times then he yelled out as I felt his hot creamy seed flood my ass hole. It went everywhere. He had so much cum that it covered my backside. It seemed scalding hot. The thick cream landed in big gobs and the more liquid stuff began to run down my ass crack to my balls then down my thighs.

He pressed himself into me and I felt him shutter as his orgasm make his knees shake. He grabbed by hips and rocked back and forth squishing his seed between us.

"Damn gurl. That's one fine ass."

"OMG that was hot?"

"What was hot?" Christine asked as she came out of the bathroom wearing the hotels luxurious robe.