Mom's Incest Fantasy

Story Info
Son finds out that his Mother writes incest stories.
5k words
4.6
645.7k
609
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,177 Followers

'Finally!' I thought to myself.

I had just finished my last final exam for the college semester and it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. And as it just so happened, a small snow storm had rolled in later that morning, meaning that I would be stuck at home for the rest of the day. My dad was out of town on an important business trip, so it looked like me and my mom would have plenty of time together once again since both of our winter vacations had already begun.

I arrived home later that morning to the sight of my mother on her laptop. She sat on the floor using her laptop which rested on a table, right by the fireplace. She looked dignified and elegant the way her long brown hair was neatly tied in a ponytail with her glasses on. She was barefoot, still wearing her silk pajamas, and had a hot cup of coffee right next to her.

"Well you're home early," she said, turning her attention towards me.

"Yeah. I only had one final this morning."

"Oh, you're right. I've got a million things on my mind."

"So what are you up to?" I asked. "You look like you've got a nice set up over there."

"I'm just finishing up some work," she said, almost stammering at her words over such a simple question, as if she were hiding something.

"I've never seen a school teacher look so elegant and relaxed doing school work," I replied jokingly.

"Very funny."

She closed the top of her computer and stood up and walked towards me.

"By the way," my mother said. "I've already booked a flight for your grandmother to fly in next week for the holidays. Your father doesn't know about it yet and he hasn't seen her in a very long time since she moved back to Europe. So don't tell him about it when he calls tonight; I want it to be a surprise."

"That sounds great. I miss having her around."

A warm-hearted smile appeared on mom's face. "I'm glad you think so because she'll be sleeping over with us. How fun, right?"

***

Later that night. I turned off all the lights in the house and was headed to bed when I noticed my mother's computer was left unattended in her bedroom. Her door was slightly open, and I could hear her in the closed bathroom running the water faucet. My curiosity got the better of me as I saw her word processor open and decided to check it out for a moment.

My eyes roamed the screen as fast as I could to get an idea of what she was writing about, seeing words such as 'father,' 'daughter,' 'love,' 'kissing,' and 'sex.' The realization of what I was reading hit me like a ton of bricks; my mother was writing an INCEST story!

I felt shocked and confused. I couldn't believe that my conservative and respectable mother would ever write such a thing, or even think about anything like that in the first place.

"What do you think you're doing?" I heard a voice say behind me.

When I quickly turned around, there was my mother, with a look of utter horror on her face as she saw that I had discovered her secret hobby.

"Mom... I was just..."

"I owe you an explanation for this," she said while trying her best to hold a brave face.

"You don't owe me anything," I replied. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have looked through your personal stuff."

"It's okay," she sighed. "We might as well talk about it now and get this over with. Let's go downstairs and I'll make us some hot chocolate."

She slipped on a robe over her pajamas and signaled for me to follow her.

***

I sat awkwardly by the kitchen counter watching my mom boil a small pot of milk while adding the chocolate mixture. She then poured the hot chocolate in two mugs and added marshmallows on top.

"Here, drink up," she said as she handed me a mug.

"I haven't had hot chocolate with marshmallows in a very long time," I happily pointed out.

She smiled, "I know. That's why I picked it up from the store the other day. But let's get to the point; I'm sure you must be surprised by what you saw on my computer."

"Well, it's not exactly common to find your mother writing a story about a father and daughter having sex with each other."

"I have an incest fantasy," she said bluntly, with a straight face. "There, I said it. You can stop wondering what that was all about now."

"An incest fantasy?"

She took a deep breath. "Yes. We all have fantasies, don't we? You're old enough to understand that. I'll admit that mine is just... different... different than most peoples."

I was immediately taken aback by my prudish mother's shocking admission. Hearing her say that she enjoyed fantasizing about incest was more surprising than taking a glimpse of what she wrote. She held a brave face, but it was clear that she had to muster up all the courage she could to do so, and that deep down she was really embarrassed over this.

"It's actually a lot more common than you think," I told her to make her feel better, but not admitting that I secretly had the same fantasy about her. "I mean, I definitely understand the appeal when you have two people in a taboo relationship together. You know, the whole 'forbidden' thing, while they're living together and are related."

"Well, I was hoping to avoid the details, but yes, that's the part that gets me. I've always been drawn to romance and the thought of two people having to overcome barriers to be with each other. And what embodies that more than incest? That's my intrigue with it, so please don't think of me as a perverted old lady, or some sexual deviant, or anything weird like that. I'm just a woman with feelings like anyone else."

"Mom, I would never think such a thing about you. You're the smartest and classiest woman I've ever met."

"Thank you for saying that... and for making this easy on me," she replied with a smile. "I'm glad you're so open about this."

"Of course. I try to be open about a lot of things."

Her eyebrows rose. "Thanks again. You're so much like your father. He adores my erotic writings, and I stayed up late tonight finishing up my latest story so that I could send it to him tomorrow. It's a great way for him to relieve stress while he's traveling, plus it spices up our love life- you'll understand one day when you get married."

"That makes perfect sense. So do you think I could read some of your stories?"

"Absolutely not," she firmly stated. "It's private and it wasn't meant for you. Look, us talking about this is one thing, but actually letting you read what I wrote is something else. So let's just enjoy our drinks and call it night."

***

When I got to my room soon after, I knew there was no way I could go to sleep after finding out such a revelation about my mother. I still needed to process all that information before bed, and so I decided to surf the net for a while.

Suddenly, I received an email from my mother, which read:

I didn't mean to be so harsh on you when you asked to read my stories. You're my son, and sometimes I see you just as my child, and not as a young man. You've showed a lot of maturity tonight and maybe I was a little unfair in the way that I talked to you at the end, especially since you were so understanding of me and spared me the humiliation. So, here they are, enjoy...

Below her message was an internet link, and when I clicked it, I was taken to a website with a listing of incest stories written by my mother. Just glancing at the story descriptions and titles, I saw that she had written everything ranging from father/daughter, to my (secret) favorite genre of mother/son.

But before I got started reading her erotic stories, I explored the website further and found that they had a forum. And it wasn't long before I found her profile with her own thread in the Amateur Pic section. My heart raced. I was possibly one click away from seeing my mother naked for the first time in my life, and that decision wasn't a hard decision to make.

I opened her thread and was greeted with picture after picture of mom's nude body, with her face blurred out of each image. She struck various poses around her bedroom and around the house. She looked slender and delicate, with a soft tone to her. Her upper body looked thin, with her ribs and collarbone visibly protruding, but her hips and thighs had its womanly curves to them. Her breasts were average sized and they sagged a bit, with light pink nipples on full display. And her pubic hairs were neatly trimmed.

I couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked nude. I couldn't believe that after all these years of living with her, and occasionally fantasizing about her, that I really had no idea just how beautiful she was underneath all her fancy clothes. And by glancing through some of the endless comments left on her thread, many people agreed as well.

After taking in the nude images on my mother's body, I turned my attention back to her incest stories. I lost track of time flipping through page after page of mom's beautifully crafted writings. Incest wasn't just about sex or taboo to her, it was also about love. She understood and conveyed the erotic nature of incest, whether it was a story of two sisters having a sexual relationship, or a mother/son duo sharing intimate moments together.

***

When I headed downstairs for breakfast the next morning, I saw my mother casually sitting in the dining room table reading a magazine, looking prim and proper as always. She was wearing a long silk blouse with a matching robe on. She had prepared a meal for me and it looked as though she had finished eating already.

"Can you believe this weather?" she asked. "The latest report says it'll be snowing pretty heavily today and tomorrow, so it looks like we'll be stuck with each other for a while."

"Well it's not like we won't have anything to talk about," I replied with a smile as I sat down across from her."

A slightly embarrassed grin crept over her face. "I figured you would. Did you find anything else interesting?"

"If you're talking about the pictures on the forum, I saw those too."

She sighed, "That's exactly what I was afraid of. I just remembered the forum pictures after I sent you the link."

"You've got nothing to be ashamed about mom, you've got a really beautiful body."

"Thanks," she replied. "But still, you're my son, and it's bad enough that I even let you read those stories in the first place, let alone you finding out about my exhibitionist side. It's not exactly normal for you to see me like that, you know. I mean, if anyone ever found out that ..."

"No one is going to find out, trust me. Your secret is safe with me. But do you mind if I ask you something about your stories since I've already read them?"

"At this point, why not?"

"Is everything you wrote based on fantasy, or is some of it real?" I asked. "I noticed that the names and descriptions in one of the stories were a little too familiar...you know...the one about the sisters who 'experimented' with each other..."

"Well there's no point in denying it now," she said casually. "Yes, that story was written based on your Aunt and I. We were young at the time, college age, and naturally we were curious about certain things. We used to talk about our sexuality with each other because we were really nervous about opening up to other people. Keep in mind that this was decades ago, where two women being intimate together was a lot more taboo- so we played with each other to keep things secret. And now, obviously, she's happily married to another woman."

"God, you and Aunt Helen, together?" I replied. "I don't mean to be crude, but that's so hot! The idea of two sisters having that kind of love and passion for each other is incredibly erotic. I think that's my favorite story of yours."

She smiled. "Figures. That story did get a lot of feedback from readers. I mean what's not to like? You've got college girls doing lesbian stuff, and to top it all off, they're sisters."

"Jeez...hearing you talk like that about your sister..."

"Am I turning you on?" she asked with a sly grin. "Don't tell me that your prudish old mother is getting you going."

"Mom, you're not old. And at this point, it's tough for me not to get turned on by you, especially after hearing you talk like this and seeing your nude pictures last night."

My mother quickly flashed another broad smile. "Well who would have thought? My own son masturbated to my nude pics and stories. I guess incest must run in our family since everyone in this household seems to love it."

"Dad too? Do you mean that he just enjoyed reading your stories or..."

"He's had an incestuous relationship with his own mother when he was around your age," my mom replied. "The mother/son story about the son who discovers his mother's naughty pictures is based on your father's real life experiences; and it still goes on to this day on certain occasions. He's told me never to tell anyone, but it's something I thought you should know."

I was taken aback for a moment. Not only did I just find out that my mother had incestuous sex with her sister, but I also just found out that my dad had an even more intimate relationship with his own mother!

My mom reached out on the table and held my hand. "I hope I'm not being too frank here. I'm sure it must be a lot for you to handle, hearing this about your parents. We better leave it at that and change the subject."

"No," I replied, squeezing her hand. "I really like hearing about this. And since we're being honest, last night wasn't the first time that I've thought about you. I hope you're not mad, but I felt like I had to get that out there with all of the private stuff you've already shared with me."

She looked utterly speechless for a moment at my revelation.

"Well...I guess that's perfectly normal for a lot of boys to feel that way about their mother," she replied, trying to process and justify what I just revealed to her. "I know when I was young, I used to imagine lewd thoughts about my father...or even my mother...taking me, and having their way with me sexually. Even now, I sometimes wish..."

"...how about your son? Have you ever imagined me taking you?"

"Don't get cute," she said sternly, but in a playful way. "Come on, finish your breakfast and we'll continue this conversation in front of the fireplace. It's actually pretty refreshing to get this stuff off my chest with someone who's as open and receptive to the topic of incest as I am, even if it's with you. Believe me, none of my closest friends know about this, and they never will."

I stood up and held onto the soft grip I had on her hand, signaling her to stand up with me, which she did. I led her to near our front door and had her stand in front of a full length mirror, just like she had described in one of her mother/son incest stories.

Her eyes never left her reflection as I stood behind her and held her. My arms wrapped around her waist, just under her breasts, and I squeezed my arms tightly.

"You didn't answer my question," I said in her ear as we both looked at ourselves in the mirror. "Have you ever thought about me having my way with you?"

"....I have..." she meekly whimpered. "When you became a young man, I started having thoughts about you. Explicit thoughts."

I held her even tighter, letting her feel my growing erection against her rear end.

My lips moved to her ear and I told her, "Mom, I've waited so long for this."

She didn't react as my hands moved up to gently squeeze her breasts through her blouse. But it was her eyes that gave away her feelings. They became filled with lust and desire as she watched her son caress her womanly parts in the mirror. It wasn't until I pinched her nipples that she let out a small gasp of pleasure.

As I continued fondling her breast with one hand, I reached beneath her blouse with my other hand rubbed her vagina through her panties. She still didn't say a word or try to react, but I took her body's heart rate and breathing as a sign that she wanted me to continue, so I slipped my hand inside her panties to feel her naked crotch. She was slightly hairy, and when I stuck a finger inside, I felt that she was dripping wet.

"Undress me," she said. "I've always wanted to be admired by my son. And I suggest you do before I change my mind about this."

I obliged, releasing my hands from her body parts and using them to casually pull her robe off her shoulders so that it could fall to the floor. Her face still showed no real reaction as she stood in front of the mirror to watch herself with me behind her. My fingers then moved to the thin straps of her blouse, which hung on her shoulders, and I pulled those off as well. Once her blouse fell to the floor, she stood topless. Her panties didn't remain there long either as she pulled them down herself to reveal her nakedness to me.

"What would you like me to do now?" I asked lovingly.

"Do whatever you want," she replied. "Have your way with me. Kiss me wherever you want. Ravish me."

My heart nearly skipped a beat from hearing my mother give herself to me completely. I grabbed her again, this time even tighter, and planted kisses on her bare shoulder and back. I could have turned her around and kissed her mouth and nipples, but that's not what either of us wanted at the moment. I wanted her to see herself in the mirror as I used her for my sexual gratification. And she had also expressed the same desire in her story to see herself being ravished this way (at least through a character she had written).

I got down on my knees and continued my kisses on her thighs and rear end. And just like her story, she bent over and leaned her hands on the wooden shoe rack, giving me full access to her exposed womanhood, while her face stayed in front of the mirror. I was treated to the sexually explicit sight of my mother's tiny brown anus, as well as her thick brown labia and her glistening pink insides. Her pubic hairs were neatly trimmed as I saw in her pictures.

Soft breathing escaped her lips when I started kissing her labia. And her breathing became even heavier when I stuck my tongue out and began licking her vaginal lips and tasting her fluids. She tasted and felt wonderful in my mouth, but hearing her moan so openly was what really gave me pleasure. After giving her a few more licks, my throbbing cock couldn't take it any longer and I desperately needed to ravish her as she had asked.

I stood up and quickly stripped off all of my clothes as fast as I could, with my mother looking at my nude body in the mirror. I then guided my cock towards her vagina, and I was able to slide right in because of how soaking wet she had become with my saliva and her bodily fluids. She felt tight and warm. And the moment I went all the way inside her vaginal canal, I saw her face instantly grimace in the mirror from my penetration.

"Oh...." she moaned. "That's it...just like that...make love to me..."

Her words of encouragement drove me wild and I really started going at it. With every thrust I gave, she made different faces which I saw in the mirror. I was incredibly aroused by the sight of her sagging breasts waving back and forth from me fucking her in her bent over position. Hearing her panting and moaning also fueled my arousal, along with the slapping noises our bodies were making together as I ravished her sexually. Soon, all of that took its toll on me.

"Mom...I'm going to cum....I'm going to cum," I warned her.

She reached back and placed a single hand on my thigh. "Don't stop. I want you to finish inside me."

I squeezed her hips as tight as I could and thrusted the way my hormones had been aching for. Stream after stream of cum shot itself inside my mother's vaginal canal, inseminating itself in my mother's womb. It felt like I was about to collapse from the incredible pleasure I was feeling, but I didn't stop until every last drop of my sperm was inside her and I became soft.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,177 Followers
12