Mom's Lap Dance

Story Info
Wife helps husband have sex with his mother.
7.8k words
4.66
452.3k
434
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,088 Followers

I would like to thank "kitten1964" and "ChasP" for editing this story for me.

All characters are fictional and 18 years or older.

-------------------------

Hi, I'm Randy and this is my twisted tale on family sex, better known as incest. It started 2 years ago when I was 22. At that time, I had been married only a year to a beautiful sexy woman whose profession happened to be a stripper. We actually met for the first time while she was dancing at a local gentlemen's club.

After we married, Debra, or "D" as she likes to be called, wanted to keep dancing. I'm a very open-minded person and had no problem with her doing that. The greatest part about having a wife as a dancer was we installed a dance pole in our master bedroom and I got to see her newest routine before anyone else. Not to mention all the free lap dances I received. So our sex life had been one fantastic experience.

So how did this turn out to be where I wound up taking my mother to bed? Well, even I couldn't believe how it happened.

Let me start by saying that I would be lying if I said I had fantasized about having sex with my mother. Or that I jerked off every time I saw her ass sway by me. The truth was my mom, Ronda, was your average 40'sh women. I had never noticed anything special about her breasts, ass, or legs. Her hair was naturally dirty blonde and I'd always seen her wear it up in a bun - I think it made it easier for her to keep it out of her eyes at her job at the library. Yes, mom's a librarian. So her attire was very plain, also. She wore black framed glasses that covered her dark brown eyes and wore very conservative long skirts. And I'd better not forget to mention the typical white, brown or black sweaters that covered her B sized chest. Yes, there was nothing special or sexy about her to make you say, "Wow, I'd like to tap that."

I guess while I'm at it I should include dad, George, in this. Well, like mom, he's your typical hard working blue collar guy. He worked as a mechanic for a shop downtown. He's a little older than mom, almost 50, with hair turning white. He's average height and weight, and like mom has brown eyes. The only thing that stands out in my mind is dad's hands. They're beaten up and bruised from working on the cars and trucks he dealt with daily.

As for myself, there's nothing special there. I take after mom with my hair dirty blond and have my parents' brown eyes. I'm not a hunk as the girls would say, but I'm no slouch either. I guess I'm just as plain as my parents. If you had asked how I got to marry such a sexy woman, my answer would be, "I still have 2 wishes left." So there you go, my family in a nut shell.

So as you can see, except for my exciting wife, my life had been average. Until the day mom saw D dance.

It happened the day I got a call from mom just before I left work. Her car had trouble and she couldn't reach dad for a ride home. I told her I had to pick D up and asked if she wanted me to swing by afterwards since she wouldn't be finished for another hour or so. Mom didn't want to wait in her car and asked if I could come get her; she'd wait with me for D to finish.

It felt kind of strange having my mom walk into the strip club with me. I found an open booth off to the side and ordered a couple of drinks while we waited for D to come out and finish her last set. Some other girl had been dancing at the time and noticed mom looking around the place at all the people as they watched the girl intently, as she removed small parcels of clothing to the sexy music.

I had a hard time hearing mom as she spoke over the loud music that mixed with all the background noise.

"Guys really enjoy this, don't they?"

"Enjoy what?" I asked, as I leaned over the table to hear her better.

"Girls stripping and dancing."

"Of course," I yelled back. "We're guys."

As the girl finished her set, mom noticed a guy left with her to a back room.

"Where are they going?" Mom asked.

I found it difficult to talk to mom about what the girls did when they weren't on stage. But I swallowed the lump in my throat and gave her the cleanest explanation I could of lap dancing.

I watched as mom blushed at my feeble attempt to explain how the girls did a private strip dance and sat on guys laps while doing erotic moves.

Mom didn't say anything after I finished but looked back at the stage as D stepped out. We watched as D started her routine wearing a very sexy white laced teddy and a white g string that barely covered her mound.

D smiled as she caught sight of us sitting in the booth. If I hadn't been feeling uncomfortable before, I was now, as my sexy wife paid more attention to us, showing us her sexy strip tease, than the rest of the room. I looked at mom as her mouth opened in shock when D did a split with her ass facing us and bopped it up and down off the stage.

Mom commented on how fit and nimble D was and I felt my face blush. Finally D finished and walked off the stage. I knew it wouldn't take her long before she would be dressed and ready to leave.

This free time had given mom another moment to drill me on some questions.

"Doesn't it bother you knowing all these guys are watching your wife strip and dance provocatively?"

"No. I find it kind of exciting," I said. "I know they have to wish for what I already have. She's leaving with me and they're going home alone."

"But, what about those lap dances?"

"Well, those did take me awhile to get used to. I do have a hard time picturing another man rubbing his crotch on my wife while she gets him off. But for some strange reason, I now find it exhilarating."

"You do?"

I couldn't believe I was having this talk with my mother, the most innocent, sweet woman I know. I was more or less saved by the bell as D came out dressed in her blue jeans and a white skin-tight tee and plopped down next to me.

"Hi Ronda! I didn't expect to see you here," my wife said as she grabbed my drink and took a sip.

"Mom's car broke down and needed a ride."

"Oh. So what did you think of tonight's routine?"

"I thought it was a good one," I said.

We finished our drinks and made our way to my car. I held the door open for both women and drove to my parents' house. I couldn't say the conversation was enjoyable as we traveled down the road. It was mostly made up of mom asking D a whole bunch of questions about her job.

"So was it hard for you to start dancing nude?" Mom asked. My wife has no problem talking about anything. Unlike me, she felt comfortable with the topic.

"At first, yes. But as time went on, it I started to enjoy knowing how my body had an effect on the male population."

"Is that why you still dance, because you like teasing all those men seductively with your, might I say, very fit body?"

Deb laughed and said, "I think it is. But I also like giving your son his very own private show every once in a while."

"I was going to ask you about that."

"Mom!! Please!!! Save this for when I'm not around, will you?"

"What's the matter? Does this bother you?" D asked.

"Hell, yes. I mean. Shit! You're talking to my mother about this stuff."

"Well she is a woman also, you know," Deb said and continued on with her conversation with mom. "So what do you want to know?"

"Well I think my husband and I have fallen into a slump, and I was trying to think of some ideas that might spice up our sex life."

"Mom!!!" I yelled as I couldn't believe she was discussing her sexual problems in my presence.

"Randy. Be an adult," mom said as Deb playfully slapped my arm.

"I don't know what's gotten into him. He isn't this shy when we're in the bedroom and I'm dancing."

"Oh my God," I said. "Please, can we just change the subject? Or at least wait until I'm not here to listen to this?" Well, that fell on deaf ears as they kept talking. My poor brain was forced to hear all the things that were wrong with mom and dad at home. How they didn't have that much sex and how dad seemed too tired all the time. I started to feel sick as my mom told my wife how her sexual needs were not being met.

"Thank God we're here," I said to myself as I turned into their driveway.

As mom exited the car, D suggested to her "You know, Ronda, I could teach you to pole dance. I'll bet that would perk your hubby up."

"That sounds great, D, except I don't have a pole in our bedroom."

"Randy could install one for you. He did ours."

How the hell did I just get elected to do this? I thought as the girls hashed out the details.

I guess until I got around to installing the pole, mom was going to come over and practice with D in our bedroom. D also mentioned to mom that she had a whole wardrobe of sexy clothes that would spice things up. I didn't want to hear anymore and I did my best to hurry them along. As I drove us home, I had to ask D why she offered such advice to mom. Again I heard her say "Your mom's a woman and has her own needs."

I'm sorry. But in my eyes, my mom was so much more than a 'woman'. I saw her as Mom.

I made sure I wasn't around when D taught my 'Mom' to pole dance, or any other kind of dance for that matter.

I had done my best to stay clear of their dance sessions. But D wanted me to see what she had taught mom. Every fiber in my body screamed Fuck No!

But Deb persisted and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the bedroom. Mom was standing by the pole in clothes very unbecoming of her. Her hair was still up in a bun but the rest of her attire was a pair of tight sweatpants and a very tight T-shirt. D pushed me onto the bed and told me to stay. I watched as she went over to the CD player and started the music.

"We now have an audience," D said as I noticed mom's expression looked embarrassed in appearance.

"I.. I don't know about this, D. I think I agree with Randy on this being awkward."

"Your first time is always the hardest. I think it will be better to get those shy feelings out of your system by performing in front of your son. That way, you won't hesitate when you dance for your husband in that outfit I gave you."

Oh thank god she didn't have on the outfit, I thought as mom started to sway her body slowly to the music. D sat next to me and coaxed her into the routine.

"That's it, Ronda. Just close your eye and feel the beat. Get your hips moving. Yes that's good. Faster now," D said as mom picked up the pace and actually started to dance. Faster and more freely, mom moved. Her body swayed from side to side as her hands began to slide sensually up her body and grabbed her breasts with both hands. Her breasts! I wasn't looking at a heavy wool sweater, but at my mother's perky breasts as they hugged tightly to the stretched material. My eyes were fixed on them as her hands seductively rubbed and squished them together. Mom's nipples became downright sexy, as I admired how firm and large they looked. I was shocked at myself for actually wanting to see more. More of her lush globes that were taunting my eyes.

I felt a twinge in my groin as mom pressed on. Her hips didn't miss a beat to the music as she faced away from us and placed her ass in plain view. The green sweat pants clung tightly to her body and the material pressed tightly into her crack. The visual effect it had made it seem as if her ass was bare.

In my entire life I had never seen mom's ass look the way it did then. It was small, round and firm in appearance, and I was awed at its magnificence. My mom has a sexy ass! I thought as mom bent at the waist and swished her sexy tight ass from side to side and then abruptly stopped. Mom leaned slightly over and bent her knees, causing her ass to lift slowly higher in the air. She would then straighten her body out and bend again. And again. And again. Faster and faster mom went until her ass jiggled rapidly for us. Mom quickly turned around and ran both hands down from the side of her breasts to her legs while she lowered her entire body to the floor. When her hands reached her upper thighs, mom was in a crouched position and she spread her legs wide. Her hands then moved closer and closer to her mound until it looked as if she was rubbing herself. Her body rocked back and forth while her hand moved faster and faster across her mound.

I couldn't believe what was happing, as mom seductively played this erotic show before me. I was getting hard. Mom had turned me on. This is sick... I'm sick... I have to be sick... This is MOM, not some stripper. Not my wife giving me a private dance, I thought as my dick went to full hardness. But I couldn't help it. I was lusting after my own mother. She was no longer this shy, loving, innocent woman I knew, but a hot blooded female with a sexy tight body. And my cock knew it. The moves she made became more and more seductive and erotic in nature, and I started to breathe heavier and faster.

I felt something and had to look down. D had put her hand on my thigh and was rubbing on my leg. I felt her lightly squeeze and my dick responded by spilling a small amount of cum into my briefs.

Mom had become less self aware as the music played, and her body just let go. She was now on the floor in front of us. Mom had her ass firmly planted on the floor with her hands behind her. Mom spread her legs and braced her weight on her hands and feet lifting her ass high off the floor. Faster and faster mom went, until it appeared like she was humping the air.

My mind raced as her crotch stared at my face and shifted up and down. My mouth began to water as mom again moved her hand to her mound. She moved onto her back and rubbed her mound while her ass continued lifting and falling. Faster mom's hand went as her hips pushed up off the floor. I thought I was going to die as my heart pounded hard in my chest and sweat formed on my brow, until mom put me over the edge.

Mom got up on her knees with her legs spread wide and straightened her upper body. Her eyes were closed as she swayed and moved to the music. I watched as her left hand ever so slowly reached for her excited breasts and toyed with them. Mom clutched, squeezed, and rubbed as her mouth parted and light whimpers escaped her mouth.

Mom slowly glided her right hand down her body. Down to her waist it went, until her fingers reached the rim of the sweat pants. I gasped as I watched mom twist a knuckle under the material and the rest of her fingers disappeared. The material was so tight the bulge clearly showed her hand as it slithered down to her pussy.

I held my breath as her fingers manipulated and played with her sacred spot. Faster and faster her hand went. Mom's mouth parted more and her breath quickened. Her other hand still caressed and toyed with her hard nipples as they protruded out of the tight shirt. Mom's hips began to move back and forth as her fingers dug at her cunt. Mom moaned, pushed and bucked, faster and faster. Loud whimpers and moans were heard over the music as mom pleasured herself in the presence of her own son. And then it happened. I watched as her body tightened and her hand pushed hard into her mound. "Ohh. Ugh. Ugh. Awww!!!" I heard mom sigh and grunt, as her body shook out of control.

I was so engrossed watching my dear beloved mother bring herself to orgasm in front of me, I didn't realize I had shot my own load into my pants. Mom had made me cum. My own mother. I felt D shift her hand and reach for my cock as she spoke words of encouragement to my mom as she recovered from her climax.

"Ronda, that was so hot. I think George is going to love it. Don't change a thing," she said as her head turned and looked at me. "What did you think of your mom's performance, Randy?" Mom quickly stopped all movement and opened her eyes. I think in her aroused state of mind she had forgotten I was present because her face went red as she removed her hand from her pants and rapidly stood up.

"I... I... I think," was all I could say. D had to finish my sentence. "I think he agrees. I mean you did make him cum in his pants." Oh fuck. I can't believe she told mom that. "I mean, he's all wet. See?," she said as her hand left my crotch and a dark moist spot appeared between my legs.

"Mmmom... I'm sorry. I didn't know I was..." But mom abruptly spoke.

"It's okay, honey. I think I'd better go. Thank you D for all your help," Mom said as she rushed out of the room. I heard mom fumbling with what I think was her coat and heard the front door open then close.

D laughed and commented to me as I heard mom's car drive away,"See I told you your mother was also a woman. I bet you never thought she could have done that to you."

I felt so embarrassed and ashamed. I came watching my mother. "I'm a horrible, horrible person," I said.

"Why?" D asked. "Because your mom got you excited? That was the whole point of this. I would have thought I married a gay guy if you hadn't gotten turned on by that."

"But that was my mother. My own flesh and blood. I'm not supposed to see her doing what she did. It was so wrong for my body to respond to her like that."

"You're human also, Dudley Do Right," D told me. "So clear those thoughts out of your head and stop worrying over something that made you feel good, and just accept the fact your mom is hot to you."

I let out a loaded sigh and D grabbed my hand before I could stand up.

"Soo. Say it... 'My mom is hot.'"

I know my wife and knew I was in a losing battle over this. So I responded.

"Okay. Okay. My mom is hot," I said nonchalantly.

"No. No. No. No. Say it like you accept the fact she's hot. Try again."

"My mom's hot," I said with a little more reassurance.

"More... Put some feeling behind it."

"My mom's hot!"

"I don't believe you."

D's teasing had gotten me annoyed and excited, and out of the blue I just went crazy.

"Mom's a hot fucking cunt! With a great tight ass that's just begging to be grabbed!"

D went silent and looked surprised.

"Okay. I guess I believe you now."

"Sorry," I said, as I got up to change out of my wet pants.

"Wait," D said as she grabbed my arm and halted me. "I want to feel your cock before you clean yourself up." And she walked up to me and plunged her hand down into my sticky pants. I felt her hand toying and squishing around my prick and then down to my balls. "I love feeling your dripping dick in my fingers. I don't know why, Randy, but realizing your mom's dancing got you off is getting me hot."

"Honey, please," I said, as her fingers worked my dick back to life. Harder and faster D stroked until my big fat prick was ready for business.

I grabbed D tight and pushed my lips to hers. My hips pushed against her hand and I felt D wrap a leg around mine.

Her hips pushed against me as her pussy rubbed up against my thigh. I could feel the heat pour out of her mound. My wife had become horny and I knew my husbandly duties were being called out.

I wasted no time unzipping her jeans and letting them puddle below us. D also had mine off in a flash along with the sticky briefs.

"I want to taste that sperm you gave up for your mom." D said as she slowly knelt before my stiff cock and slipped it into her warm wet mouth. I felt her tongue lick and poke around, on and under my shaft as her fingers touched, toyed and pulled on my balls, building more of my fluids up to the tip.

"Oh. Fuck, D. If you want to fuck me you'd better do it quickly or I'll blow again," I said as my hips twitched, pushing more of my slippery dick past her moist lips.

"Mmm you taste so good. We should have had your mom clean up this mess before she left. It is her fault you made it," D hissed as she licked and lightly stroked on my shaft.

"D. Please stop that. Ohh," I pleaded as my balls boiled another batch of hot sperm.

"I can't help it, Randy. I've seen other girls masturbate on stage. But seeing your mother do it in front of her own son. Oh. I'm so fucking wet now," D replied as she inhaled my cock completely down her throat.

bob03567
bob03567
4,088 Followers