Mom's Naughty Workout

Story Info
Mom asks son for help getting into shape.
2.7k words
4.31
328.4k
183
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skitround
Skitround
119 Followers

Notice: Everyone in this story is over 18 years old.

***

My mom finished rinsing the last dish and put it in the drying rack.

"Well I have heard sex is the best way to exercise." She said matter-of-factly as she sat down at the table where I was having breakfast.

I chuckled. "That may be. It seems about right. However, if you need a partner to jog, bike or go to the gym with, I can help. The sex I will have to leave for dad."

"Well he is useless for that," she said under her breath.

"What?" I almost choked while trying to take a bite. It was more of a surprise response than a request for her to explain, but she must have not realized that.

"Your father is always going on one business trip after the other. He left this morning for Chicago. He says he has to be there for a week to schmooze an important client. More likely what he will be schmoozing will be his..." She looked up at me and sighed. "I am sorry honey, you don't want to hear about your parents troubles."

"Mom," I said as I reached out to hold the back of her hand. "I know you two love each other, even if he doesn't always show it. Some guys are just not very clear about their emotions."

"Well he was clear about the fact that he thought I was getting fat and needed to lose weight!" she said angrily.

"What? He said that?"

"Those exact words!"

I shook my head, "That is ridiculous. First that he can even say such a thing to anybody, and second that he could say to you. You have a type of body guys love."

She reached over and picked up a "Get into shape" magazine and held up the front cover. "But I want to look like this." She said as she showed me a twenty something model wearing a pair of short shorts and a sports bra.

"Mom, that little girl probably has nothing better to do than to work on her body to keep it in shape for modeling. Give her 4 years and she will have to retire, because she won't be able to keep selling magazine covers. Your body looks great, but if you want to work on firming it up with some exercise and healthy eating, I would be glad to help. Tomorrow is Saturday, we can go jogging if you want. We have the house all to ourselves, so I can even show you some of the recipes I have been working on."

"That sounds great Shawn, you do keep yourself in very good shape. You could be my personal trainer, if you are not too expensive." She managed a small smile.

"I think we can work something out. So plan on an early morning tomorrow. Right now, I need to get to work." I grabbed my breakfast plates and headed to the sink.

"Baby, you don't have to spend a bunch of time with me, just because your sister moved out and your father is away. Besides won't Beth get a little upset if you are spending time with me instead of her?"

"Beth and I broke up two weeks ago."

"What? You never said anything. What happened? I know I didn't always approve of you dating a woman who was nine years older than you, but she seemed nice and she was gorgeous."

I smiled, "You really think she was gorgeous?"

"Oh yes, she had a very sexy body."

I raised my eyebrows. "Sexy, huh? Well did you know I got a lot of teasing from my friends because they said she looked like she could be your sister? They thought you two could be twins."

"Oh... well they often say that boys marry women who are like their mother." She looked at me for a second and then asked, "Is that why you broke up? Because it disturbed you that you were having sex with a woman who reminded you of your mother?"

I walked over to her and leaned down and kissed her forehead. "No," I said as I walked toward the front door. "That is why it lasted as long as it did. See ya." Then I was out the door.

I couldn't tell her that when I was having sex with Beth, I would dim the lights so that she looked even more like my mother. Beth had even been a bit kinky and wanted me to call her mommy. I pretended that it was too weird at first but then eventually gave in. We still work together and even now she teases me sometimes by saying, "Mommy misses her big boy."

I didn't see my mother again that day. I went to the movies with some friends and she was asleep when I finally got home. She had left me a note though that read, "Shawn: Don't forget about tomorrow. I have you booked for a morning jog. You will have to do a good job as my personal trainer or I will get someone else. JK. I love you and thanks."

I went to take a shower and fell asleep with nice thoughts of me massaging my mother's legs after a run.

The next morning I got up early and fixed a fruit smoothie for both of us.

My mother came into the kitchen and sniffed the air, "No omelets or pancakes?"

"Nope," I said handing her a smoothie. "This will give you a boost of energy without filling you up and it is delicious if do say so myself."

She took a sip and nodded. "It is very good. Don't expect me to pay extra for your services as a nutritionist."

"I am throwing those in free."

When we finished breakfast she looked at me as if she were expecting me to say something, so I did."What is it mom?"

'Well I was reading in my magazine that you should not go by the scale to track your progress. Especially if you start exercising more. It is likely that you will begin to add muscle."

"I totally agree, I think that scales should only be at doctor's offices."

"It also said that one thing you can do is take a picture of yourself and then after each week take another and track your progress that way."

I nodded, "That seems reasonable."

She looked a bit shy for a moment. Then spoke a little quieter than usual, "I tried to take a selfie, but the perspective isn't right for a good view of my whole body. It looks a bit distorted. So I was wondering..."

I could tell that it was getting awkward, so I tried to sound as nonchalant as I could, "I would be happy to take the picture."

She looked directly at me with relief. "Thank you Shawn. Got your phone?"

I pulled it out of my pocket. "Right here."

My throat got a little dry as she started pull her sweatshirt over her head. She was wearing a blue sports bra underneath. I snapped a picture.

"Hey wait a sec."

I spoke with a mock sternness. "I am the photographer, and you are the model. I don't tell you how to stand there and be sexy, you don't tell me how to take pictures. Agree?"

She gave a girlish giggle. "Stop it and behave." I took another of her beautiful face as she smiled.

She flung the sweatshirt to the side and then pretended to tease as she pulled down her sweat pants. She was bent over slightly but she never took her eyes off me. Soon she was revealing a pair of light blue, boy shorts underwear. I snapped a picture, if nothing else than to keep her from noticing how hard I was getting. I wanted to adjust myself, but didn't dare.

When she pulled off her sweat pants she got nervous again. She stood with her arms at her side and stared off, not looking me in the eyes anymore.

"Okay, get one from the front," She said. I took it. "The side." Got it. "And the back." Got it.

After she put her jogging outfit back on, she looked at me once again. "If you would send those to my e-mail before deleting them off your phone, I would appreciate it"

"Of course mom, I am sending them now."

"All right then" she said with enthusiasm. "Let us get this party started."

We did some stretches and then we headed out for the jog. My mother was not able to jog the whole time so we slowed to a walk a couple of times. It gave us some time to really talk. She never actually said it again, but it was obvious that she suspected dad of cheating. I just listened and let her vent. I knew she needed to just get things out that bothered her. She wasn't looking for me to tell her what to do about it. There were a couple of times when she got a bit teary eyed so I picked up the pace and let her clear her mind as she pushed herself.

We finally made it back home, did a few more stretches and I went to take a shower. When I was done heard that she was doing the same in her room.

I had forwarded the pictures to my e-mail as well as hers before I deleted the pictures from my phone. I felt guilty, but I wanted to look at them more closely. I quickly went through them to get to the ones where she was just in her underwear. Nice, but I went back to the picture of her pulling down her sweat pants. Her body was sexy, but what really made the picture hot was the way she looked at the camera. No, correction, the way she looked at me. Taking the time to actually look at the picture was getting me hard again. I was naked as I stroked my cock. Imagining that we were both looking at each other was getting me close.

"Shawn, are you keeping the pictures of me?" My mom asked softly from my bedroom doorway. I hadn't closed all the way.

Oh god! I grabbed the shirt that was on the back of my chair and quickly covered up.

"Mom, I am sorry, I..." I didn't know what to say.

"It is okay baby. I guess you weren't lying when you said that you thought I was pretty." Her voice was a bit raspy as she spoke. "But why aren't you looking at the picture of my butt? Don't you like that one?"

This conversation didn't seem real. I nodded. Speak you idiot. "Yes that one is nice, but I like..." My voice trailed off.

"You liked what honey?" She said as she walked closer.

"I like the way you were looking at me in this picture. The others you were just staring off."

She moved closer to the computer screen. As she leaned in I could smell her body wash. I finally realized that she was just wearing a robe and that she was probably completely naked underneath.

"You are right, I thought I was being sneaky about my naughty thoughts, but they were right there on my face." She looked down at my shirt and asked, "Did I interrupt anything?"

I just nodded again staring at her like a deer caught in the glare of a headlight.

She smiled as she slowly pulled the shirt away. When she had removed it she let out a breath.

Turning to look at the computer again, she shook her head. "That is a naughty look, but I was wearing too much clothes. It would be better if I was completely naked don't you think?"

"Yes. You would let me take a picture of you naked?"

"Oh no, that seems like it could have the potential to get into the wrong hands. I'll tell you what. If you promise to delete all these pictures, I will give you something to look at that is way better, but much less permanent.

She straightened up and went to undo her robe belt. She had it halfway untied, but she waited. I immediately deleted the message that contained the pictures. I hated to lose that one picture, but if she wasn't joking, I was about see much more. She wasn't joking. She opened the robe and let it drop to the floor.

She pulled me up out of the chair and had me stand up next to her. We were both completely naked and holding each others hands. She never looked away from eyes as she led me to the bed.

I wanted to have her so bad, but what would happen if we had sex? "Mom..." I began.

"Shhh baby. Mommy can't have sex with you, but you lay on one side of the bed and finishing what you started and keep looking at me. I will look at you from this side and take care of myself. Does that sound okay?"

"Very okay." I said as I sat down on the bed on my side and watched her as she sat on the other. She sat up with her legs straight out, spread wide. I was looking directly at my mother's pussy as she gently stroked her finger up and down the outside.

Without even consciously doing it, I began to stroke myself. When she put her middle finger inside herself I could hear how wet she was. She never stopped looking at my eyes. It was awkward turning my head to look at her so I sat up. I spread my legs wide also, so my mother lifted hers so that she could lay them on top of mine.

I loved the way the pleasure was affecting her face, but she never took her eyes off mine. I scooted a bit closer so that I could kiss her. I wasn't sure that she would let me, but when I leaned forward, she did also so that our lips touched. It wasn't the first time I had kissed my mother, but it was the first time we kissed as lovers. First softly on the lips, then more deeply, finally we opened our mouths and let our

tongues caress each other. I pulled back slowly and saw that she had closed her eyes. Head still tilted forward letting me know that she wanted more. I looked down at her hand moving quickly over her clit and realized that the head of my cock was almost touching her.

I moved forward a bit more and her hand brushed the tip of my cock. She opened her eyes at this and looked down. She looked once again into my eyes and moved her hips forward. Taking my cock in her hand she began to rub it on her clit. I leaned forward to kiss her again.

She began to rub up and down the wetness, then she focus on her clit again. She alternated this over and over, all the while we still kissed.

"Oh mom this feels so good." I breathed against her mouth.

"Yes baby, rubbing your hard penis on me feels wonderful."

"You like your son's cock?"

"Yes. I want it in me so much it hurts."

"But we can't do that?"

"No baby. We can't." She said as she leans even closer so that her nipples brush my chest. She begins kissing my neck. I can feel tell that she is getting close.

"Oh mom I am going to come."

"Yes baby, do it for mommy."

I can't hold on anymore. I groan and lurch forward, pushing hard against my mother's clit. My body jerks as I shoot cum onto her belly. This pushes my mother over the edge. She squeezes my cock and pushes her face into my neck with a cry.

"Oh baby, fuck!" It was the first time I had ever heard my mom curse and it was the hottest time I had ever heard that word spoken. She held her arms around me, our bodies still convulsing against each other.

After a few minutes she looked into my eyes and said, "As my personal trainer, I look forward to more workouts like this."

I smiled, "This will definitely be a part of your routine."

Skitround
Skitround
119 Followers