Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was facing at a 45 degree angle to my right from straight forward and slightly down as if I was looking at the air and heat controls to allow my eyes to dart from the road then down to what Mom's hand was doing from eye movements alone.

I saw Mom's finger dig a little deeper to draw more wetness as she slid her finger higher up her slit, cleaving her lower lips to spread her wetness. She did this three times before her slick finger settled on her clit and started to run what seemed like tiny circles around it.

"Mom let out an "Ahhhhhhhh... Ohhhhhhhhh... Mmmmmmm" as she did and a grin came to her face as she said. "I've often imagined what it looked like for Beth to be sucking that gorgeous cock of yours as you watched me put on my show in the video... I bet you blew quite a load the first time you both watched it together."

"Actually we laid next to each other and we both masturbated as we watched it the first time. I remember how she was so turned on seeing you masturbate and she actually came the same time you did. I came a bit later and shot all over her stomach and boobs just as she got close to cuming one more time from watching you. We had got room at the old motor motel on Route 6 and we watched the videos of you over and over as we fucked and took turns going down on each other. I came twice that night, but you know how I get, but Beth I'd bet came at least 5 times that night."

Mom let out a musical "Oh my! I wish I had a video of that!" with a laugh. "So, did seeing me for the first time doing something naughty like that excite you that much?"

"Watching you touch yourself always excites me that much, Mom" I said with a chuckle.

"Mmmmmmm ... You know what I absolutely love to do sometimes?"

"No, what..." I said as I glanced at her with a grin, letting my eyes also drop to her active hand which continued to slowly fondle herself.

"Sometimes I just like to relax, and masturbate while I casually suck cock... Interested? Want to watch me as I suck yours?" she said as she reached over and gave the lump in my pants a squeeze while giving me very a very devilish grin. "I promise I'll do my best to make it interesting to you."

I could feel my face flush as I smiled and said, "Yes, very interested..." as my foot hit the brake pedal to slow down for a sudden right turn coming up which was a convenient shortcut home.

~~~

It didn't take long at all for us to get home and to find naked on Mom's bed with me resting my head on pillows stacked against the headboard. I remembered Mom saying how she liked to suck a soft cock to hardness, but she wouldn't get her chance at this time. Just the thought of what we were about to do had made me hard as steel.

Before joining me on the bed, Mom retrieved her pink dildo and slid onto the mattress and me by lying on her side facing me with her head toward my feet, as she leaned over across my thighs with her forearm across my hip so she could grab the bottom half of my shaft with her hand.

I remember how I felt an intense twinge just as I noticed her breast leaning against my thigh and her other breast resting against its twin with those large nipples and their sharp pointy centers poking out at me and my body. I was already leaking pre cum and Mom gripped me hard and did an upward stroke like she had done before to make even more ooze out before she sucked the tip clean like she always does.

Mom looked at me with that devilish grin of hers and I saw her excitement in her eyes. I could tell she was going to enjoy this just as much as I would as her bent knee moved vertical and planted her foot in the mattress. She was bent at the waist as she leaned across me which provided a good view because that hot cunt of hers could be easily seen.

Mom took the head of my cock into her mouth and took me deeply as her shoulder seemed to curl as her hand slid deep between her legs and I saw her middle and ring finger disappear deeply into her in one slick move only to extract, only to be joined by her index finger. Her head bobbed up slowly but then dropped back down as the movement of her fingers became more desperate. What started off as a slow finger fuck soon took form of her fingers smearing her wetness over her labia and clit, with her fingers splaying which resulted in her slit becoming exposed, bit by bit as those same fingers teased and fondled her most hidden treasures before sliding deeply back into her once again.

Mom moaned with a mouthful of my cock her fingers went deep, this time with her pinky leaning into the other three as they plunged deeply into her and as they did, Mom's hips started to pivot and buck against them as if to fuck them back. Mom's head bobbed a few more times and her fingers slid out just as her lips cleared the tip of my cock.

Mom said nothing... she just continued with that naughty grin of hers as she picked up the pink dildo. Her eyes locked onto mine as she brought it to her lips where her tongue started circling the head like she does to mine then started to suck it slowly. I could see the sultry heat in her eyes and I knew she was totally turned on by what we were doing.

She slipped the dildo from her lips and started licking the sides a bit to wet them and kept eye contact the whole time she did until he pulled her head back and I saw her cheeks go shallow as she collected her saliva. She then let it drip from her lips to the head of the dildo as she rotated the head and upper shaft beneath them. Mom did this one more time before she spread it around with her tongue, while giving me that look of hers.

Her grin turned to a soft smile as her hand moved up the shaft about half way and then I watched her head and eyes follow her hand as it moved to her pussy. Her hips rose slightly as in anticipation and she steered the head to the lower area of the slit and gently pushed the head against it. It cleaved her slit effortlessly and a second later the smacking sound of a wet pussy could be heard s she ran circles around her vaginal opening to lube it further. It only took a few seconds to do so before she was sliding the head of that dildo up and down her slit and over her clit again and again.

I saw her hand steer the head of it to her opening and push gently as I saw the head of it disappear. Mom took a sudden inhale of breath and I felt her grip on my cock's shaft tighten as she did. She let out a soft "Ohhhhhhhhhhh...mmmmmm as her hips pivoted causing her pussy to help impale itself, almost meeting the dildo half way as she slid more or the dildo into her. She sunk it a little more than half way before backing it out to where only the head remained in her before easing it back in deeper in the next stroke.

Mom let out another "Mmmmmm" as her head turned to see me and asked "Do you like watching your mom fuck herself with a dildo John? Hmmmm?" as she settled into easing that pink toy in and out of her pussy as her hips pivoted to fuck it back. Her words made my cock twinge hard which she felt in her grip at which time she responded with "Oooooh, I bet it does!" just before sliding her lips back over the head of my cock and started slowly bobbing her head and taking me deeper with each bob.

From the moment she rubbed the head of that dildo up and down her slit to this point I was totally mesmerized at the sight of her fucking herself with it and how she even pivoted her hips fucking the toy back as she did. My eyes had been glued to what was happening before me but out of my peripheral vision I could see Mom's eyes on me watching my reaction.

My eyes finally shifted to her face and saw her in detail as she grasped my cock and angled it down a bit making it easier to suck and watch me watching her. Our eyes instantly locked and I saw immediately her eyes had a smoky, sensuously seductive look to them and I saw how turned on she was doing this.

I had to almost moan "Fuck Mom! this is so fucking hot! Damn, YOU'RE so fucking hot!"

Mom let out a whiny "Mmmmmmmmmm" and then her lips slid off the head of my cock as she started stroking me hard. I was amazed on how ambidextrous she was stroking my cock and fucking her pussy without missing a beat as she breathlessly said "Ohhhhhhhhhh, talk to me Hon... Make it really dirty!"

The moment I said my first word her my hard cock was already back in her mouth. "Ohhhhhhhh, I can see you love sucking your son's cock while you fuck that hot cunt of yours in front of me don't you!" as I l slid the fingers of one hand into her hair until they were gently caressing the back of her head as if I was steering her head to my cock. "That's it Mom, suck your Johnny's hard cock... And fuck that pussy for me..."

Mom let out a whimper-like moan though it was muffled by her full mouth as I went on saying "Oh yeah, I love watching your masturbate and fuck yourself. I loved jacking off watching that vid, Mom, I still do. I remember how you looked so slutty and how it fucking turned me on so much!

Mom let out another muffled whimper and started to try to take me deeper which caused her to gag, but she didn't seem to mind the gag, it was almost like she was getting off on it because she started fucking herself harder with the dildo which she now was holding by the end pulling it half way out and then all the way back in until her fingers and hand slapped her pussy.

I cooed "Oh yeah Mom, suck that cock as my own hips started pivoting lightly adding a bit of mouth fucking into the mix. I turned my hand palm up and spit on my fingers and with just a bit of a lean I was able to reach her clit and start rubbing it like I've seen her do so many other times before as I said "Oh god yeah, suck that cock and fuck that cunt! Cum for me Mom... You gotta cum for me soon, I don't know how long I can last either!"

My fingers seemed to be doing the trick because her body started to flail as she both fucked herself and her hips fucked back. Her head was also bobbing hard and she often took me deep enough to gag which also caused her to salivate making the blow job much more wet and messy as she continued to suck me faster in time with her hand stroking my shaft. All of this was getting to me since the things we were doing and what was said turned me on as much as her and I found myself on the verge too.

Mom's orgasm finally hit her and she tensed hard for a second and then went wild with her body bucking and her head slamming down on my cock which caused her to gag again, but this time she had even a better reason because my orgasm hit me like a sucker punch and with a grunt of "Uh fuck!" my cock started unloading my cum into her mouth and throat squirt by squirt.

Mom gagged again and started to eagerly swallow as much as she could though some leaked out as I saw the shiny slickness of my cum and seminal fluid being smeared by her wet lips along my shaft with each bob, which caused me to cum even more.

As fast as our orgasms hit us, it took a bit longer to calm down. I leaned my head back just as I saw Mom slide the dildo out and felt the coolness of the air as her warm wet lips released the head of my cock.

Mom's forehead rested on her forearm for the hand that still gripped my cock and held it pointing vertical as I saw her chest heaving to catch her breath. I chuckled... I had to do the same. I never could figure out what takes my breath away during sex even when I haven't exerted myself like this time.

I was the first to say with a chuckle "So was yours as good as it looked?"

Mom's chest bounced from her laugh as she said. "Oh my god yes! It was very intense..." as her head rose with her hair hanging slightly forward as she gave me a sexy grin and started licking the bit of cum that had leaked out at the base of my cock to clean me up. "How about yours? Did you enjoy the show?" she said with her grin getting even wider.

"Oh fuck yeah! That's something we need to put on our occasional to-do do list along with ass fucking and phone sex." I said with a laugh.

Mom moved up my body, settling half on half off me as she bent her knee and rested her leg across my lower stomach as she said, "Mmmmmmm, good idea!" as she leaned over me and gave he a very hot wet kiss. I could taste the saltiness of my own cum and kissed her back hard.

As the kiss ended Mom started to snuggle onto me but told her to wait. I went down to the bottom of the bed and picked up the bedclothes and slid them over Mom before sliding in next to her again. Normally we spoon but today I wanted something different. I said "Now's a good time for that nap as I pulled a pillow to her head and slid my arm under her neck.

Mom smiled and said "You are such a good son... "as she snuggled into me and our legs entwined.

She then looked up and said "Thank you Sweetheart" and I gave her a quick kiss and told her she was welcome. It must have been what Mom needed because a moment later she had slipped into sleep using me as a pillow.