Mom's New Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

I reply, "I can't blame her. It's my first night working here and this is all pretty new to me."

Black bodysuit looks shocked, "I never would have guessed that. You really seem to know what you're doing."

I smile, "I guess it's just lucky that I enjoy sex."

Black bodysuit laughs and turns to look at her friend. I do as well and see that she has placed the dildo on the stage and was now in position to begin to use it on herself. She slowly lowers her neatly trimmed pussy down onto the tip of the toy. Since we are sitting close to the stage, it is easy to hear her moan softly. The shape of the toy spreads her pussy lips and as she begins to enjoy the sensation, her bounces become faster and more of the dildo disappears inside her pussy.

Her small breasts bounce slightly as she rides the toy. Despite the fact that I've already cum twice in one night, I once again feel my pussy begin to grow wet at the sight. Am I really bi? Before yesterday, I've never been with a girl before. Now I've been with two and just watching this is turning me on. These go through my head as I watch red bodysuit impale herself on the dildo over and over again. As the girl on stage nears orgasm, she her moans become louder and louder. A few people at other tables look over and enjoy the sight of the young, sexy woman riding a dildo hard.

"Let's go closer!" Black bodysuit says, grabbing my hand and leads me closer to the edge of the stage. Once we are right in front of red bodysuit, she throws herself down on the dildo completely, moaning loudly as it sinks deep inside her. Then she begins to rub her clit furiously for several seconds before crying out. Her pussy erupts in a squirting orgasm. The first squirt soaks the stage in front of her, but the second goes further and hits black bodysuit and I a little. The next several shots do as well, as red bodysuit enjoys her orgasm, her legs quivering.

Finally, her orgasm subsides she stands to her feet with a smile, before making her way off of the stage. I look down at my dress and the front from just below my tits up is wet, with portions being see-through, including a section over my left nipple. Black bodysuit turns to me with a weak smile as well, "Sorry about that..."

I laugh, "It comes with the job. I'm already a mess from a client earlier wanting me to work with a vibrator in my pussy. My thighs were covered in my own cum."

Black bodysuit smiles, "You did that on your first night? I think this is the job for you then."

"Thanks." I say with a smile. "Now I need to go check if there is anyone else who needs anything so tell your friend she put on a good show."

I once again make my way back to the podium and check the call screen. No new calls so I once again begin to wait. After 15 or so minutes, Mom comes back, and much to my relief, the wet spots have all almost dried so my dress is no longer see-through. "You were gone a while." I say to Mom.

She just nods and says, "It's part of the job, but I think that's going to be a pretty big tip."

I smile, "That's what I'm hoping for as well." The night continues and about an hour later, it is time for Mom and I to leave. We make our way back to the office and Amy is doing some paperwork as we come in.

Looking up at the two of us, she smiles, "How was your night ladies?" She asks.

"Pretty good." I answer.

Mom says, "It was okay."

Amy nods, "Good to hear Jess and I'm sorry about that Gwen. Same time tomorrow then?"

Mom and I both nod and go to our changing rooms. After changing back into my street clothes, my body still smells like pussy. Getting in the car with Mom, the smell is especially obvious. Mom says, "Smells like someone had some action tonight."

I go red, not used to Mom and I being so open about sex, "Yeah... Veronica and I..."

Mom cuts me off, "I love when Veronica calls me over. She always has something new to do. What did you and her do?"

"You really want to know? You are still my Mom." I ask.

Mom nods, "I know that, but we aren't going to have sex or anything. It's just talking about work."

I sigh, "This is going to take some getting used to... Veronica put a bullet vibrator in my pussy and had me go back to work. She saw me cum once and then we went back to a room where I came a second time. Then I ate her out."

Mom nods, "Well the good news is she tips very well."

I smile at that, "Good, nothing wrong with making more money." A few minutes go by and I say, "I can't wait to go home and shower... just get this smell off of me."

Mom nods, "Even though the job is fun, the best part is still getting home and cleaning off." With that, we continue toward home, both wanting to get clean and then go back to work the next day.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers
12