Mom's New Job Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my eyes and look down my body. Mom's fingers make a circle around my clit, this forbidden touch gives me mixed feelings of pleasure and discomfort. After a second, I simply close my eyes and lean back again, letting Mom and Stella play with me. Stella begins to pick up speed, causing my breathing and moans to become ragged. As I'm about to cum, Stella pulls the toy out of my pussy and orders, "Make her cum Gwen!"

The small part of my brain that isn't wrapped up in pleasure tries to protest, but that protest is quickly silenced. Mom says nothing, but she does slip three fingers inside me, while her other hand works my clit. Mom begins to rapidly finger my pussy and I let out a groan and cum. I try to ignore the fact that my own mother just made me cum and pretend that it is anyone else.

My orgasm finally begins to subside and Mom pulls her cum covered fingers out of my pussy, cleaning them off in her mouth. I can't make eye contact with her, trying to forget about everything now that my lustful state had passed. "How was that for fun?" Stella asks, smiling at Mom and I. Neither of us respond, as we are both coming to terms with everything that happened this night. After a painfully awkward silence, Stella says, "Well I know I enjoyed myself and want to thank you two beautiful ladies for helping me with that. I'll be sure to tip well and look forward to possibly work with you again in the future."

With that, she shakes my hand, then Mom's and walks out of the room, leaving Mom and I alone. I go to pick up the robe I had worn earlier and put it back on, the little covering it provides being better than none. I make my way out of the room, with Mom dressing in her robe and following me.

After exiting the building, the cool night air causes goosebumps to rise on my flesh. I quickly make my way back to the main building and to my relief find it empty. I quickly change and make my way to the car, not bothering to see where Mom is. I get in and try to pretend that this was all a dream. A minute later, Mom exits the main building and opens the car door and gets in. Without a word, she starts the car and drives us home. I can't tell how I feel about what happened and don't even want to think about how Mom feels.

After a silent car ride, we reach home and I go straight to my room. I close the door behind me and collapse onto my bed. What the fuck is wrong with me? Why did I enjoy that I ask myself. Mom is really good at that and seemed to know what she was doing. The more primal part of my mind says, almost wishing we could have done more. Even this thought makes my pussy grow wet. Just simply the idea of having sex with Mom is turning me on. I try to resist the urge to do anything, but soon the primal desire for sex takes over and I feel my hand slowly move down my body to my pussy. Slipping a hand under my shorts and panties, I slip two fingers inside my worked over pussy and begin to slowly slide them in and out of myself.

Mom and I are going to have to have a lot to figure out. I think, even as I finger myself, pretending that she is the one doing it. The forbidden thought of being with Mom makes my pussy grow wet and soon I cum, keeping it to a whimper to avoid letting Mom hear me. I peel off my soaked panties and shorts, tossing them in my laundry basket. Then tossing my shirt and bra in as well.

After what happened earlier I don't think Mom would care about me masturbating. I think, wondering if Mom went straight to sleep or if she thought about the events of today. Eventually, I decide it doesn't matter and crawl under my blanket naked, the soft material a comfortable feeling on my naked body. To my surprise, I quickly fall into a dreamless sleep.

12