Mom's New Man Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry didn't need to be told twice. He immediately started to crank down on his dick. "Really mom, you want me to cum all over your feet?"

"Yes baby, cum all over my little toes," she said as she wiggled her toes all around.

"Oh my God mom, your toes are so fuckin cute." He stopped stroking for a moment and rubbed the head of his cock all over her toes and the tops of her feet. "They're so soft too, uhhhhh I'm gonna unload soon mom."

"Go ahead sugar, you just unload all that cum all over your mothers toes."

"Here it comes, ugh, ohhhhh." Three of four big loads of cum landed up the tops of her feet and all over her toes. It was a truly magnificent sight to Jerry's eyes.

"That's good baby. Now go on to your room and get ready for bed while I clean up, ok?

"Ok mom."

"And no more pills. If if find out you've taken a single pill, this is all over and I'll leave you to deal with your father, understand?

"Yeah mom, got it," he said as he left the room dumbfounded after what just happened.

To be continued.

12