Mom's New Man Pt. 03

Story Info
Mother and son reunited.
3k words
4.39
41k
50
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfeater
milfeater
51 Followers

Sharlene spent the better part of the night painstakingly cleaning up the broken glass, debris, and various bodily fluids from the kitchen. She had everything squared away, save for a few missing pieces of dinnerware before she headed off to bed. She laid in bed tossing and turning, her head spinning round the evenings events. She couldn't get the image of her son's cock spewing its load out of her mind. The way he gripped that big veiny shaft, the big mushroom head swelling up even bigger right before he came, the feel of his warm cum as it splashed up against her skin.... She looked at the clock, 3:15 am. Realizing that there was no way she was going to get a decent night's sleep at this point, she got up to have a second look at her son's flash drives. Confronted with one graphic depiction of mother son sex after another, she began to notice that a common theme was an emphasis on the forbidden nature of the acts. That and plenty of dialogue on the part of the mother. As she continued to peruse the folders, she also noticed that a lot of the women had very fancy pedicures with toe rings and various jewelry adorning their feet. She got a little jealous as she had never owned anything of the sort and decided that she would buy herself some after her hair appointment in the morning.

Jerry awoke the next morning with a hangover and a splitting headache. He ran his hand across the back of his neck and felt the sore spot from where his old man had shoved him up against the kitchen shelf. "Fucking asshole" he muttered to himself. He was eager to see what the day had in store for him as he walked through the house to the kitchen only to find that his mom was not there. He had a rehab session to go to anyway so he made himself a smoothie, fed the dog some water, and headed out. He tried to focus on his rehab but it was tough. For one thing he was growing tired of Dan his physical therapist, a spoiled college hipster who would soon be making 75k a year to massage people's shoulders, and second, he could not get his mind off of his mother and what he would do with her next. He couldn't remember everything she said word for word but one thing was certain, the door was once again wide open for him. He made it home as fast as he could and when he got home, found his mother sitting quietly on the couch.

"Oh hi honey, is that you?" she said

"Hi mom, look at you, nice haircut. I like it." It was cut short as many middle aged women tend to have but very cute and stylish.

"You think so? Thank you baby. Hey I got you something, it's in your room. Why don't you go check it out?"

"Really? Ok." Jerry said a little surprised as he walked down into his room and looked around. He didn't notice anything at first but then he saw, on his dresser, a fancy wooden cigar box. "Oh mom, you really shouldn't have, I don't deserve this." he said as he brought it back to where she was sitting.

"Well I know how much time you put into making your old one and I feel really bad that your father broke it last night."

"Gee mom, this is really nice of you but I mean, I don't really need another one since I don't have anything to stash anymore."

"Why don't you open it up honey?"

He looked up at her with raised eyebrows and saw a wry smile across her face. He looked down at the box and opened it up to find his bag of weed, his glass pipe, and a pack of what must have been 8 or 10 condoms.

"Wow mom"

"Look, I already knew you smoked weed anyway and you are going to need something to help ween you off of those bad pills."

"Thats great mom, but what's with the condoms?"

"Well, we can't have you getting your mother pregnant can we?"

Jerry looked at her sitting there with one foot dangling in the air with a couple of toe rings on. It immediately caught his attention because he had never once known her to wear any.

"No, I guess not."

"Why don't you come over here and sit down Jerry. Do you like my new rings?" she said placing her foot in his lap while wiggling her toes. "And you know another thing Jerry, as long as you wear one of these condoms, it's not really incest. I know we've already gone too far but still, a young man should never, ever, take his big hard penis out in front of his own mother and do naughty things with it." As she said this she began undoing Jerry's pants and pulling his now erect cock out and lightly gripped it with her soft hands. He looked down to see his mother's beautifully manicured hands, each nail flawlessly shaped and painted dark red, wrapped around his stiff cock.

"I know we shouldn't mom, but I want to so bad."

"Mmm, look how hard you get for mommy."

"I know mom, I only get this hard for you."

She stared at his cock for a minute, mesmerized, then leaned in and slurped at the head with just her tongue and her lips. His cock throbbed and pulsed out some pre cum which formed a tiny string connecting her lips with the tip of his cock.

"Fuck, mom."

She repeated that a few times, as if she was slurping on a delicious popsicle. Each time Jerry's cock throbbed and he tried to buck a little more of his cock into her mouth.

She looked up at him. "Bad boy. Give me that condom."

She opened it up and carefully placed it on the head before rolling it down the sides. At that moment Jerry took the initiative and spun his mother around so she was laying on the couch, skirt hiked up, legs splayed open with only her thin white cotton panties protecting her pussy from his hard throbbing cock. He reached down and simply pulled the panties to the side, exposing her pussy to his eyes once again. Mother and son locked eyes as he slowly touched her wet opening with the head of his cock and plunged it in just an inch. The feeling was so delectable he had to make it last. He fucked his cock in and out just a couple of inches until his mom's pussy had accommodated him.

"Oh God mom, I've wanted to get back in here ever since the last time I left."

"We shouldn't be doing this baby, even with the condom on you shouldn't be fucking your own mother with your big strong cock. Ohh! It's going all the way in now baby, look."

They both looked down and watched his shaft glide effortlessly in and out of her motherly pussy, her panties still to the side now soaked in her juices.

"My cock fits perfectly inside your pussy mom."

"I know baby. Just let mommy's pussy slide up and down on your cock."

"So good."

"Don't hold back hunny, hurt mommy. Hurt mommy's pussy!

"Oh fuck!"

Jerry started fucking her hard now, slamming his cock into her pussy to the hilt. Each time his engorged head throbbed against her cervix she let out a yelp.

"Ohhh, you're gonna make mommy cum baby, don't stop bayyyybeeeee!

"Fuck mom, I can feel your pussy cumming on my cock! Ah, I'm gonna cum too"

"Pull it out baby, I don't want you to cum in that condom. Just shoot it on mommy's pussy. Do it baby, shoot that cum all over your mom's pussy."

"Ahh, ahhhhhhhh yes!"

"Oh, look at that. Such a bad boy to shoot cum all over your poor mother's pussy."

"If I was really bad I would tell you to pull your panties back over it and leave my cum there for the rest of the day."

"You are a bad boy! Maybe I might do that." as she carefully pulled the gusset of her panties back across her pussy and put her legs back together. "You better get cleaned up young man your father could be home any minute."

********

The next couple of days were pretty uneventful. Mom had to work and in the evenings the old man was home, leaving them no alone time. Jerry was trying to keep himself together and distracted from the detoxification process that his body was going through. At least he still had his weed, thanks to mom. He was really touched by the cigar box that she had gotten for him. He didn't really care about the broken box, it was just a grade in shop class that ended up having a dual purpose. The fact that she went out of her way to get that for him meant a lot though and he figured that it was only right to return the favor and get her something special as well. He thought about getting her flowers or something like that but he wanted to get her something a little more personal. He remembered the toe rings that she had just gotten and decided to get her an anklet to go with them. He was positive that she didn't have one or he would have noticed her wearing it at some point. He would pick her out a nice little silver one with a heart on it. He spent a few bucks, probably more than he should have but he wanted it to be special. He had it nicely gift wrapped and planned on giving it to her as soon as he woke up the next day. It was Friday, her day off, so he knew they would have some time together.

He awoke the next day a little earlier than usual, got himself dressed and went to go present his gift. He walked out into the living room to find her at the computer. He didn't get a chance to see what she was looking at before she closed the window as she turned to him and said, "What are you doing up so early sleepy head, it's not even noon yet."

"Ha ha, very funny. I actually got up to give you this." he said handing her the present.

"What's this Jerry? You didn't have to get me anything."

"Well you got me that nice cigar box the other day and I just figured I should return the favor so... Go ahead, open it."

"Oh," she said as she tore away the wrapping paper and opened the box. "Oh, Jerry, its beautiful, you really shouldn't have spent so much money."

"Don't worry about it mom, you deserve it. I figured it would match the new toe rings you got."

"It will baby, its so pretty, I can't wait to put it on. I tell you what though, I have my yoga class if a few minutes, would you want to come with me?"

"Aww... I don't think so mom I can't do yoga."

"Oh come on Jer, it's not that long and it'll be good for your knee. You can stretch it out and get the blood flowing."

"That's alright mom, I'll just take a walk or something until you get back."

"Ok how about this- I'll let you watch me get dressed and you can put my new anklet on for me."

"Alright, you talked me into it."

They both got up and went to her bedroom where Jerry sat down on the bed in anticipation as if he was sitting down to watch a movie. She quietly disrobed down to her white cotton briefs and matching sports bra. He loved the way she looked in them, he used to sneak peaks at her in her underwear every chance he got. Then she pulled out a pair of black lululemon yoga pants. She sat down on the bed next to him to place her feet into the legs and stood up to pull them on. She could barely stuff her ass into them as the fabric stretched over every delectable curve from her waist on down. Her ass was a thing of beauty in those tight pants. He didn't even notice her putting on a yellow tank top because he was still fixated on her ass. She sat down again to put on her little white no show socks and then placed a foot in his lap.

"Well aren't you gonna put it on?" she said.

"Oh, yeah. Here you go mom." he said fastening the anklet around her bare ankle.

"Look at that! it's so cute honey thank you."

"You're welcome mom, I think it's kind of sexy."

She stood up and went for the door, "Alright lets do some yoga."

Jerry came up behind her, grabbed her hips and ground his cock into her soft ass. "Do we have to?"

"Yes we do Jerry. Remember what I said, you have to do as I say. Now go get in my car."

"Alright fine. Let's yoga it up."

They got into her '11 Volkswagon beetle and sped off down the block.

"You know I suck at yoga mom, I can't do any of those poses."

"It's ok, just get behind me and do whatever I do. You'll be fine."

"Alright. Don't be embarrassed if I fart or something."

They pulled into the parking lot and while they were heading inside, ran into a few of Sharlene's yoga buddies.

"Hey Shar, who's that young stud you got there with you?"

"Don't get excited, this is my son Jerry."

"Oh, we've heard so much about you Jerry, your mom is always bragging about you, talking about how good you are at baseball. She never mentioned how handsome you are though."

Jerry blushed and turned his head away shyly.

"I know my son is handsome, but none of you girls are good enough for him so just forget it." she said only half jokingly.

They went into the studio and Jerry was immediately glad that his mother had convinced him to come along. There was nothing but legs, ass, and titties from one end of the room to the other. Everyone began to take their positions and Jerry took his in the back row, right behind his mom. As they started to go through the progression of stretches, he tried his best but it was all he could do to keep his dick from getting hard. So many yoga pants, so many fine looking bodies. His moms' was one of the best though. Even though she was older than most of the other girls and her body was a little chubbier, in Jerrys eyes she was the one that he wanted to bend over and fuck. Especially when they got to the downward facing dog pose. He struggled to control his erection as he looked on at his moms bent over ass just inches in front of his face, knowing that he would be fucking her like that in 45 minutes. He couldn't wait for the class to be over. As soon as they got inside the house Jerry grabbed his mothers sweet ass with both hands and gave it a nice smack.

"Not so fast young man. I know you've been staring at my body all day but I have to go and take a shower. You just wait."

Yeah right, he thought. He ran to his room to grab a condom and ran back to catch her just inside the bathroom. He grabbed her by the hips and yanked her yoga pants down along with her panties to expose her beautiful bare white ass.

"Oh" she yelped, "Jerry, what are you doing, I'm your mother!"

She knew just how to push his buttons. Her words said no but her actions said yes. She made no move to get away or pull up her pants, instead bent forward slightly and grabbed hold of the sink.

"Mom you've been teasing me with your ass all day and now I'm gonna take it."

She looked over her shoulder and said softly, "You gonna get mommy's ass?"

He placed the condom covered head of his cock up against her opening and pushed it in, grabbing both her cheeks and spreading them wide as he did. "Oh my God mom, watching you do yoga was torture. I want your ass more than I've wanted anything in my whole life!" He rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, and eased it just inside her opening.

"Oh, Jerry! is that your penis?"

He slid his cock in and out slowly, savoring every inch of her sloppy wet pussy. "Yeah. You feel so good mom."

"Are you inside mommy?"

"Yeah mom, can I put it inside for a while?"

"Ok baby. You can put it inside momma."

He ran his hands all over her big wide ass, it was perfect. Not a single blemish.

"Mom, you have the softest ass."

"Thank you baby, I'm glad you like mommy's ass."

Her pussy felt a little different from this angle. As he intensified his thrusts he felt his cock bumping up against a little nub inside her pussy. The feeling of bottoming out in his sweet mother's pussy was sending him over the edge.

He kneaded her cheeks in his hands, slapping his body up against hers causing a ripple to go across her flesh with each thrust. "I'm not gonna last long like this mom."

"You're such a bad boy, putting your big hard cock inside your own mother's pussy."

"I know mom, I know I'm bad. And you're such a good mom, I love you so much!

"I love you too baby. Am I a good mom?"

"You're so good, the best!"

"Mmmm, give it to momma."

"Oh mom! Ohhhhh!" He gripped her hips tight as he tensed up and unloaded his balls into the condom. "Holy shit mom." he said trying to catch his breath.

"Good boy. Now let mommy get cleaned up."

milfeater
milfeater
51 Followers