Mom's Nighttime Surprise Ch. 08

Story Info
Mother and oldest son finally act on desires.
2.5k words
4.24
151.1k
56

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guyathotel
guyathotel
194 Followers

Several weeks went by since my son invited all his Internet friends over to have their way with me. I enjoyed fooling around very much but my youngest son was getting so controlling and demanding. He was trying get into my pants at anytime and anyplace. I am his sex toy now. When my oldest son and husband are away from the house he manages to bring another friend to visit with absolutely no warning. He will walk up behind me, hold my arms behind my back and tell the boy he brought home to fondle my breasts. I don't resist much because the slut in me enjoys being dominated; my body loves the attention. But the mom and wife in me are screaming inside.

My sister was supposed to bring my mother by that afternoon while the rest of the family was arriving later in the evening to celebrate my mother's 60th birthday. It wasn't a big party, but it was fun.

I was the first in the house to wake, nothing unusual. I had several things I needed to take care of before everyone started arriving. Fortunately, my youngest son had been behaving pretty well and he hadn't had any of the friends over for a few days. I was not in a sexual state of mind. I didn't wake up horny, all I was thinking about was the party and my party guests.

I was in the bathroom just finishing up my makeup when the doorbell rang. Damn, who can that be? No one should be here yet. I hope this isn't another Internet friend!

I really didn't want to answer the door, I was still in my robe, but I didn't want the noise to wake everyone in the house. So I headed downstairs to answer the persisting doorbell.

Two large, tall, black men stood at the door. "You're in for a treat now, bitch!" said the first one as he rubbed his crotch.

"You're going to be our whore from now on," said the other, mocking, I assume, what he heard my son say as we fucked on the Internet cam the other night.

"Now you can have a real cock from a real man." They both laughed.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you, you need to leave please," I said as I started to shut the door. They pushed the door back open and rushed me inside.

"Your boy said we could stop by anytime," said the first one. "He told us not to take 'No!' for an answer!"

"Get that tight ass over here, bitch, and serve your men!"

One of the men yanked my robe down exposing my creamy white semi nude body as the other pawed everywhere. I was scared to death. Why does my son keep doing this to me? I didn't want anyone in the house to wake up so I didn't resist much; I just wanted to get it over with. My body was aroused by their aggressive behavior, but my mind was too worried about getting caught to enjoy it.

A gigantic cock flopped out of the first ones' pants as he exclaimed, "Suck this, slut!" He pushed me down to my knees. I turned my head to try and resist but he pressed my face against his ebony cock. As he mashed my face into his member I could feel it getting harder. He forced it into my mouth and I began to suck.

The other was behind me. He repositioned my body so that I was on all fours exposing my ass and hot pussy through my panties. He yanked the panties down at the same that the throbbing cock in my mouth made me gag. The action forced my body to shake, making it look like I was wagging my ass at the man behind me. My backside felt so exposed and vulnerable as his fingers probed my holes. My head bobbed up and down on the cock in front of me as the other man's fingers pressed into my pussy causing my juices to flow involuntarily, making him believe I was ready for him to enter. A solid, thick, cock burst into my damp pussy, filling me deeply. I accidentally let out a deep moan. It felt so good that I couldn't hide my pleasure. My breathing increased and became heavy as I moved my ass to the rhythm of the cock inside me.

The man in my mouth pulled my hair back, hard, and his penis flopped out in front of me. I opened my eyes and saw him pumping the shaft wildly. Pulses of white cum gushed out of his cock. The bright white threads splattered into my hair and onto my face.

"Ahhh, take that bitch!" he said as he continued to pump oozing white juice onto my face, smearing it with his cock.

After a few minutes, the other man delivered a few more thunderous pumps deep into my pussy from behind and smacked my ass hard, releasing loads of cum inside.

The men pushed me aside and both left the house quickly and laughing.

I collapsed on the floor, naked and breathing hard. What the hell just happened? I wanted to lie there and cry but it was getting late, I had to get out of there before anyone awoke. I grabbed my robe and wiped up the cum on the wood floor. I ran up the stairs, sobbing, heading straight for the shower. That was the final straw, no more! I need to put a stop to all of this. Maybe my oldest son can help control my youngest son.

I showered until all the hot water was gone. I felt so dirty. I was somehow aroused and angry at the same time, but it all needed to stop.

"...And that's everything, the entire story. That's how it all started. The camp when I saw you and heard you, your younger brother and the things we did together, the Internet cam, the group of boys, and now the black guys. Please help me! I'm so sorry…" I sat there in the chair looking up with teary eyes. "I will do anything you ask. Please help me get your brother under control and keep all his Internet friends out of the house before your dad finds out."

My oldest son looked down at me with concern as he stood there and said, "No problem mom, don't worry about it. I will take care of everything."

"Thank you, honey," I said as I took my oldest son's hand, kissing it and sobbing, pressing it to my face. I opened my eyes and looked up into his.

"I'm feel so ashamed," I cried feeling like the mom I was for a second. There was a long awkward silence. I could see his concern turning to lust as his mind continued thinking about the things I told him. The stories excited him and now he knew how I felt about seeing him back at camp and how willing and wild I had become. We looked at each other for what seemed like an eternity, both of us trying to figure what to do next.

Most of the morning was gone by now and I almost got up to leave the room, but something held me in that seat. I kissed his hand again letting my lips linger on his fingertips a bit longer than a mom should. I sat there in front of the amazing young cock that started all of this. I couldn't help myself but my eyes were glued on his crotch as I continued to kiss his fingers. I knew he was watching my eyes the entire time. Suddenly, my whorish desires got the better of me. I looked back into his eyes as I slid the top of his fingers into my mouth. I felt like the biggest slut in the world but it didn't matter at that point, he knew what I wanted as my tongue darted over his fingertips.

The bulge in his sweatpants grew and twitched. I looked up at him again and saw lust in his eyes. I watched as his eyes moved from my lips to my breasts, trying to see down my robe. I stopped sucking his fingers to smile at him. I reached my hand out to touch the bulge lightly with the tip of my finger and to trace his bulge over his sweatpants.

"Anything," I repeated, softly. "I'd do anything…"

The shaft of his cock became more obvious as I continued to lightly trace the outline. My fingers pressed harder as I felt the mass thicken. I looked into his eyes again as I gently rubbed his cock through his pants with my finger and thumb. The mass began to get harder and turned into a curved pipe trailing down his left thigh.

I was totally fascinated by the size. I cupped my hand around the shaft at the widest point. It was so much bigger than any I had before, including the black men that had me this morning. The lust has been there since camp but now it was really going to happen, I finally was going to sample his wonderful gift.

I reached both hands up, curling my fingers into his waistband. I pulled down on the sweats, slowly exposing his tantalizing member surrounded by a forest of pubic hair coming to attention after a wave of air hit them. A mom should not act like this, flashed into my mind. The thought went away quickly. Little by little, inch by inch, I pulled his pants down. I was so turned on by now I was practically teasing myself.

I continued to slide the sweats down his legs, exposing his ass, thighs, knees and ankles, my pussy throbbed with anticipation. I wasted no time. I had been waiting for just this moment since camp. His cock was nearly hard but the size and weight caused it to hang down at a slight angle. I gently lifted the head of the cock with my right hand while leaning forward. My lips made contact with his velvet head for the first time. I had to open my mouth much wider than I ever had. I did my very best to take as much of his cock into my mouth with that first suck as I could physically stand. The head disappeared into my mouth and I continued to slide his satiny soft shaft down my throat.

I reached my limits and almost gagged with my son's cock down my throat. I grabbed the base of his shaft with my right hand as my left hand played with his balls. My hands worked all the right places and I looked up into his eyes.

I aggressively sucked and stroked his cock until my jaws were sore. I pulled my mouth off his member and slowly stood up.

As I stood I untied my robe allowing it to flop open. His eyes scanned my undies and my large motherly breasts. I was barely concealed from his sight and my nipples stiffened. I could feel a wet patch forming in my panties, revealing how I felt.

"Thank you, honey, I have been wanting to do that for a very long time." I slid the robe off my shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

"Take me." I reached out and took each hand, placing one on each breast.

As he played with my breasts and nipples I reached down and began to pump his young cock. He was taller than I, but his cock was so long I was able to place it between my legs as he fondled me.

I felt his cock pressing against my panties, pressing into my clit and pussy lips as I squirmed. My panties were soaked in all the excitement and the feel of that cock on my mound made me wild.

I could not take it any longer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started kissing him. I kissed him with total passion, so much more than a mom should do with her son. He grabbed me and pulled me in closer. His massive cock slid deeper between my thighs, it was like straddling a fence rail.

I was totally excited. I wanted to feel that massive cock inside me. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me off the ground, grabbing at my ass. I nearly came as I felt the base of this shaft pressing firmly into my clit only separated by panties. The remainder of his cock continued between my legs and parted my ass cheeks as he held me.

He turned and carried me towards his bed as we continued to kiss and grind like lovers. He lowered me onto the bed and I watched as he removed his shirt, his eyes roaming my body as I lusted for his.

He reached down and grabbed the waist of my panties. He slowly pulled them down as I lifted my ass off the bed to facilitate his efforts. He stood there for a moment as the panties cleared my feet. His eyes enjoying my naked body as he pumped his long cock hard. I parted my legs giving him a clear view of my hairy pussy. I parted my pussy lips, showing the pink inter walls, inviting him inside.

He bent forward quickly and I felt his face press into my pussy as he held my legs apart. His tongue darted in and out of my pink pussy hole. After a few long licks of my slit, he reached my clit. My body exploded with an orgasm as I pushed his head into my pussy that continued to convulse. He licked at me wildly as my juices coated his face.

He moved up my body kissing and licking, finally reaching my breasts. He squeezed and pinched one as he sucked on the other. His fingers moved in and out of my pussy completely lost in each other.

He got to his knees and I knew it was finally that time. I wanted his cock so badly. I watched as he maneuvered his massive cock into position. He held his cock, lightly caressing my lips and sopping wet clit, teasing us both. His massive head continued to rub, causing me to beg with sweet agony for him to enter me.

I was distracted by noises in the hallway. I heard a door open and then footsteps.

Ding Dong Ding Dong, the doorbell rang. Oh no, the party flashed back into my mind.

"Shit, they shouldn't be here yet! What time is it?" My nerves were shot as both my son and I jumped out of the bed and scurried to found our clothes.

I could hear my younger son rushing down the stairs to answer the door.

"Mom, Grandma is here!" he yelled.

"I'm so sorry, honey," I told my oldest son, trying to catch my breath and fix my hair as we both tried to get dressed. "I didn't think they would be here this early."

"The first chance I get I will take care of that for you, I promise," I said, and then I kissed his lips and squeezed his cock in my hand. I headed out of the bedroom frustrated.

guyathotel
guyathotel
194 Followers