Mom's Nude Beach Gangbang

Story Info
Mom gets gangbanged by Son's friends and his bully at beach.
45.7k words
4.04
261.6k
400
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
386 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction, all characters portrayed are 18 years or older.

My name is Steven, and I am in high school. I'm not very popular but have a great group of guy friends that I have known since we were little.

This Saturday, my friends and me, were heading down to the local nude beach. We had never been to a nude beach before, and being typical horny teenagers, we were all stoked to see the women at the beach.

"Hey Steven", My good friend Ben said "are you ready to go? I've got the beer and weed all packed up, let go catch some rays, brother!" He hollered cheerily.

Ben and I have been friends, since I was 10 years old, He is stocky, muscular and probably the most athletic out of all of us, and never seemed to have any trouble getting laid. He grinned at me, as I got in the car.

"You ready to see some hotties, at the beach today?" Ben asked enthusiastically.

"Hell yea!" I replied" I glanced in the back seat and my other three friends Tony, Ricky and Carl were jammed in the back. "I'm stoked! Is this it, or who else is coming?"

"Jeff, Raj, and Troy are meeting us there" Ricky replied. Ricky and I met at the beginning of high school and have been fast friends since. Ricky is an average height, pale and lanky teen, with curly brown hair. As we vied for dominance in your standard teenage hierarchy many of my other friends would often laughing at others expense. Ricky though, always took a backseat, he was just a really nice guy.

We drove down to the beach, over an hour away, cracking jokes and laughing the whole way.

Finally, we pulled into the parking lot and unloaded our cooler and backpacks.

There was a bit of a hike in to the beach, since it was surrounded by lush forest. We walked down the long winding trail, Tony calling Jeff on speakerphone so we could all hear.

"Hey Jeff, Where are you guys set up? We're walking down the trail" Tony asked over the phone. Jeff's thin voice, emerged from the phone speaker.

"We found a nice, secluded spot all the way at the end of the beach, you will have to walk for a ways" Jeff told Tony. "and you will never believe who we ran into down here!

"Dude why a secluded spot, all the tits are over here at the main beach?" Tony asked the obvious question.

"Just trust me bro, this is the best spot on the beach, you will see when you get here" He said mysteriously. With that, Jeff hung up.

We continued to trek down the beach going past the populated main area, glancing at the beautiful women along the way. Breasts of all shapes and sizes greeted our voracious gazes. As teens, our limited sexual experiences had all been with girls our own age, most of them as not as fully developed in the chest, as many of the older women we were seeing here.

Seeing all the variety of naked bodies, I questioned again, why Jeff, and the other guys, would choose a spot so far away from everybody else.

We went past the curve of the shore and then farther, we hadn't seen anybody else for a few minutes. That's when, I finally spotted Jeff waving us down. They had chosen a nice sunny spot of beach in a small hidden alcove, surrounded by trees. It really was a fantastic spot, if privacy and seclusion were what you were aiming for.

I spotted Raj and Troy sitting on the beach blanket. surprisingly there was also a lean woman lying face down on the blanket, completely unclothed and tanning. As we walked up, I wondered if they had managed to charm some random hottie into spending the day with us.

"What's up guys?" Jeff walked up to greet us. "Good to see you Steven" he said to me with a tenuously awkward grin.

As we got closer, I couldn't help but admire the backside of the women who was with them, she had a beautiful bottom, and I could almost see her vagina with the way she was lying down. You could tell she didn't tan naked often as there were strong tan-lines, across her back, where her bikini would normally lie.

"Hey Steven, how's it going" said Raj. "You'll never believe who we ran into"

At this the women, lying face down tanning, lifted her head and turned towards us.

"Boys it's so good to see you all!" said my mom.

I think I was in shock, at initially realizing it was my mother lying completely naked on a beach blanket in front of my friends.

To give you a little backround on my mother. Sharon is 45, fit and athletic, she has always been the free spirited, hippie type. Not saying that she was a bad mother because of it, she was actually a great mom growing up, and was considered the cool mom among my friends, as she was lenient with us drinking and smoking weed. Letting us have parties at our house, and fine with almost anything, as long as everybody was being safe. She would always say that she would prefer us to drink where she can keep an eye on us, instead of drinking outside and getting into trouble.

She was also considered the hot mom among my friend group. Yes that's right the school MILF. As you can imagine, I was always hearing, your mom jokes, from all my friends growing up. With them telling me how hot she was, how they would love to see those big tits, telling me what they would do to her if they ever got the chance. I which case I would always respond with something like "fuck off man, that's my mom your talking about!"

I couldn't blame them really, my Mom was recently divorced from my dad and back on the dating scene, so would often dress provocatively in a way that she wouldn't when she was married. We would often see her around the house in lowcut shirts, emphasizing her cleavage. Wearing bra's that push her large 38DD breasts up until they look like they are going to explode out of her top.

I still remembered the previous week when I had my friends over. They were talking with my mother in the Kitchen. She was grating cheese as she talked and her cleavage was wildly jiggling giving my friends the show of their life. All of them acting soooo interested in what she had to say while none of them were able to take their eyes off of her precariously contained breasts. After that little episode, we went back into the basement and I suffered a whole new slew of, man your mom is hot, comments, and what I wouldn't do to your mom's titties.

So you can image, the mixed feelings and slight humiliation of seeing my mother naked in front of my friends, knowing this was a dream come true for them and that I would never hear the end of it. That.... Probably, until the day I die, I'm going to be hearing about that time they all saw my hot mom, naked at the beach.

I was in a shocked daze as my mother jumped up from the blanket smiling. Everything seemed to move in slow motion as she stood. Her large pear shaped breasts hanging down and then bouncing to a standstill as she came fully to her feet. I feel like my friends were equally as shocked, here was the women of their dreams standing completely naked in front of them, large mature breasts, with silver dollar size areolas, hanging down for everyone to see. Her perfect triangle bush on display.

"Tony it's so great to see you" said my mom as she walked over and gave Tony a hug, pressing her naked breasts against him.

Tony is my best friend. I have known him the longest and my mother practically raised him considering how often he was at our house growing up. He is blonde and fit however he is the shortest of us at 4.9 feet tall and tends to get a lot of jokes about his height.

Tony looked over at me as my Mom pressed against him. He had the decency to look at least a little chagrined. My mom went around and gave everybody a hug in greeting as if she weren't completely naked, all while I was still in a daze.

Finally, my Mom turned to me, and said "Steven, this is so fun! a beach day with you and your friends, I hope you don't mind if your mother crashes your beach party. I was supposed to meet a date down here but he had to cancel. So I decided to stay and work on my tan.

"uhhh yeaa but mom...."I stuttered I gestured to her top area. "Don't you think you should put on some clothes.... it's a little weird that your naked in front of my friends"

I heard a groan of disappointment escape one of the guys but it was drowned out in my mom's quick reply.

"Honey this is a nude beach, and nudity is completely natural. I will not be shamed for my body, and besides I don't think your friend's mind." She glanced around at the group. "What do you think boys, if I am making any of you uncomfortable I can put my clothes back on?"

My friends let out a series of assurances

"No it's fine Sharon, we don't mind at all" Said Carl

"It's just nudity, nothing we haven't seen before" reinforced Ricky, as he gazed sidelong at my mother's exposed tits.

My mom turned her stare back to me,

"See Son, your friends don't mind." she said with a warm smile. "If it makes you uncomfortable, you're just going to have to deal with it. It is completely natural and I think we are all mature enough here to handle a bit of nudity"

With that she sat back down on the blanket. We all got situated in a circle and started passing around the beers. Tony was sitting next to me, He leaned over and whispered in my ear "fuck man, your mom is hot"

I shot him a glare as he grinned at me.

Everybody else was having a good time drinking and talking but I was having a tough time relaxing knowing that all my friends were ogling my mother's naked body.

She sat cross legged on the blanket directly opposite from me talking with Ben. Even I couldn't help peaking glances, as from my vantage I had an almost unobstructed view of my mother's vagina. She of course had a tangled bush of pubic hair, but from her cross legged position I could also see her bare pussy lips. It was odd seeing the vagina that birthed me and even more akward knowing that all my friends had the same view.

"Do you boys mind if I drink some of your beer?" asked my mother.

Ricky was quick to reply " Of course Sharon, you can have as many as you want, I don't know if anyone ever told you this, but you are the cool mom in our friend group, it's the least we can do, since you let us hang out and party at your house all the time."

"Awe that's so sweet Ricky, thank you. Am I really the cool mom?"

All my friends replied with a chorus of agreement, as they eyed her naked chest.

"well I hope you don't mind if I party with you boys today, I've been burnt out lately, running my business and feel like I need to cut loose"

For the next few hours my mom continued to drink beers with us, and I could tell she was getting more and more intoxicated, as her eyes were a little glazed over, and she was laughing more with the guys. Every time Mom laughed mini tremors would run through her pale sagging breasts, and I could tell all my friends were watching my mom, trying to commit this image to memory. The sight of their friend's mom completely naked, the school MILF completely on display for all to see. I knew they would all be jerking off to the memory of my mother as soon as they got home.

My mom was basking in the attention she was receiving from my friends, as everybody wanted to talk with her. Eventually we passed around a joint, when Ben offered the joint to my mother she hesitated.

"I don't know boys I haven't smoked weed in a very long time, last time was in college, and I stopped because I found it impaired my judgment, I don't really make sound decisions when I'm high" My mom told us

"Come-on Sharon don't be a prude, I thought you said you wanted to cut loose" Carl encouraged her.

"Well I guess I am the cool mom" she giggled as she took the joint from Ben and took a big puff" Mom coughed animatedly, causing her breasts to jolt around and giving my friends another mini-show.

"Wow, weed these days certainly is a lot stronger than when I was in college!" coughed my mother, oblivious to the all the eyes glues to her mammaries.

After that... things settled down a bit, as my mom laid down on her stomach to tan her backside. We continued to drink and joke around. Now that my mom was lying down with her breasts concealed, and everybody wasn't watching her, I was able to relax a bit and enjoy myself. That is until Mom asked my best friend Tony to put sun tan lotion on her back.

"Hey Tony, I think I am getting a bit burnt, do you think you could put some sun tan lotion on for me?"

Tony was almost drooling, at the chance to put his hands on my mother's body. "Sure Sharon, no problem" he said as he winked at me.

What an asshole I thought to myself, I know he's had a crush on my mother since grade school, but he's supposed to be my best friend, and I felt like he shouldn't be taunting me like the rest of the guys.

Tony squirted the lotion onto my mother's back and slowly worked it in, taking his time.

"Ohh Tony, you have such strong hands" said Mom, obviously enjoying the experience as he massaged in the lotion. "don't forget my butt"

Tony grinned even wider as he squirted more lotion onto her buttox. He vigorously worked it into the skin of Mom's pale ass-cheeks, making sure to shake them a bit as he slathered them.

"Tony not so forcefully" Giggled my mom.

Tony laughed and slowed down, repeatedly working my moms ass cheeks with his hands, as the lotion sank in. Once he had done her backside my Mom flipped over and lay on her back.

"Do you mind putting lotion on my front as well, Tony?" asked Mom. I don't think Tony could have been any happier to help.

"It's so bright!" exclaimed my mom. Blinded by the midday sun, she grabbed a towel and draped it over her head, completely covering her face.

All eyes were back on Mom now that she had flipped back around. Her juicy sagging breasts hung down to each side of her, as gravity did its work. Now that she was essentially blindfolded by the towel, none of my friends had to hide the fact that they were staring at my mother's naked body. No more furtive glances, no more sneak peaks. My Moms body was on exhibit like a piece of art. My friends ran their eyes over the visual buffet, taking in her perfect mature breasts, lean body, and hairy bush.

Mom's breasts had strong tan lines where her bikini usually sat, creating a sharp contrast between the V shaped cleavage tan line and the pale, veiny, boob-flesh that normally never saw the light of day.

Most of my friends wouldn't even look at me, no doubt feeling awkward that they were ogling my mom right in front of me. I never thought something like this would happen, and I'm sure they never thought they would be lucky enough to see my mom naked. But now that it was happening, there was a definite awkward tension building. They didn't know how to mentally deal with the situation. They must know it was humiliating for me, but a dream come true for them. Teenage boys getting to see their friend's mom naked, and not just any mom but the school MILF, the hottest mom on the block, the mother they had fantasized about for years.

I knew they would tease me about this forever, that's part of what made it so humiliating. I would have to go the rest of my life knowing all my friends have seen my mother naked, and they were never going to let me forget it.

Tony sprayed lotion onto her stomach and legs and rubbing it in, enjoying every second of running his hands over my mom. Just as it looked like he was finishing and putting away the lotion my mom protested.

"Tony you forgot my breasts" protested my mom from beneath her face towel "you don't mind do you?"

I don't think Tony's grin could have gotten any wider, he looked over at me his eyes wide, as if he were daring me to say something. "No Sharon.. I don't mind, I don't mind at all" he replied slowly in an almost smug tone.

"Oh thank you Tony your such a gentleman, I don't usually tan there so my breasts will need extra attention." Said mom.

"Mom!" I exclaimed "you're really going to let my friend touch your tits? I've known Tony since grade-schoo...."

"Steven!" my mom cut me off in in a stern tone. She slightly lifted the towel covering her face so she could look at me "we already went over this, mister, they are just breasts, completely natural and normal, and I will NOT be shamed for my body. If nudity makes you uncomfortable you will just have to learn to get over it, because in my household we do not shame women for their bodies"

"Do you understand, mister?"

"But Mom!.."

"No buts... tell me you understand?" she cut me off again.

"Yes mom I understand." I said resignedly, feeling embarrassed about my mom dressing me down in front of my friends.

I could tell my friends were trying not to snicker at the display, as my mom placed the towel back over her face, trying to shield herself from the blinding sun.

I couldn't believe I was about to have to watch, my best friend Tony feel up my mother. She lay exposed, flat on her back, oblivious to the fact that she was fulfilling a fantasy, for all these horny teenage boys.

"Here Tony put some lotion on them" requested my Mom as she took both her hands and slightly pushed her massive natural breasts together. "You have to make sure to get the sides as well" as her hands elevated her breasts from where they were settled, they flowed together into two perfect jiggling pancake globes on her chest. I could see the blue veins running through pale untanned flesh of Mom's breasts. Soft mounds of white capped with large areolas, centering around her proud nipples as they pointed towards the sky.

"And Remember Tony, I don't usually tan my breasts make sure you give them extra attention" I don't want to end up with a sunburn"

"You got it Sharon! extra attention on the breasts, no problem" confirmed Tony a little too eagerly.

Tony was looking around at all the guys, silently mouthing "Oh my god, I can't believe this" as he leaned over Mom's magnificent rack. My best friend grabbed the lotion and erratically squirted it onto my mom's breasts, silently making jerking motions with the bottle and scrunching up his face as if he was cumming.

Many of my friends snickered at this, and as I looked around some of the guys were looking at me, while miming jerking and cumming motions, in my moms direction. A feeling of mortification set in. This is exactly what I feared.... they are never going to let me live this down. For years they will be talking about time that Tony groped my mother in front of me, and how I didn't do anything to stop it.

I just could hear Ben now, "hey man if that was my mother I would have put a stop to that shit right there and then, I can't believe you just sat there and let Tony feel up your mother" followed by bouts of laughter. These were the kind of comments I could expect in abundance from my friends, from now on.

But my mother had made herself very clear, and even though she was typically a hippie free spirit type, she could be strict when she had to be, and could be especially stern when she felt strongly about something, such as "not shaming women for their bodies".

All I could do is watch as Tony squirted rope after rope of white creamy suntan lotion onto my mom's tits.

The first thick stream of lotion hit my Mom's soft pillows, draping itself over her right nipple, like a thin white worm. Tony had squirted it out of the tube from high enough that the impact slightly jiggled her pale globe as it landed.

Toms erratic motions sent the second stream arcing down into her cleavage, forming a small pool in the deep crevasse between her tits. The third and largest stream struck her left boob clinging there in a long white line.

"Make sure you get underneath, too" Mom requested as she lifted her saggy breasts up further towards her face, allowing Tony to access the underside of her boobs.

Tony looked at me with his mouth open, sporting an incredulous and slightly ridiculing expression, as if he was daring me to say something, or try and stop him. Not breaking eye contact with me, he squirted a big smilie face shaped line of lotion underneath each of my mom's uplifted breasts.

Cuckcaps
Cuckcaps
386 Followers