Mom's Oral Servitude

Story Info
Clothing becomes optional for this family.
5.9k words
4.54
521k
333
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,157 Followers

I was heartbroken when my fiancee left me. It came out of nowhere. One minute she couldn't stop telling me how perfect our relationship was, the next minute, she still needed space to find out who she was as a person (whatever that means) before she could settle down with someone.

We parted ways, and since I didn't want to move to a house that she had picked for us, I took my mother's offer to stay with her for a while. Frankly, I didn't mind doing that since I've always considered my mom and my sister to be some of my closest friends.

Let me tell you more about them:

My mother is a successful, middle-aged woman. She's smart, classy, and outgoing, with natural curves to her voluptuous body that leaves no shortage of men gawking at her whenever she goes out. She's always had a decent career as a writer, but once she ventured into the realm of romance novels, her modest income grew to a small fortune thanks to her several best-sellers.

As for my 19 year old sister, Becky, she can be a handful. Growing up with her, she was a popular cheerleader that loved to flirt. Anything she wanted, she got. When she finished high school, she attended a nearby college so she could keep living with mom.

Sure they were always very close, but it wasn't until I moved back in with them that I realized how much things had changed.

Mom's Oral Servitude

"Oh, my poor boy," mom sighed as she greeted me at the door with a suffocating hug.

"I'm okay, mom. I'm okay," I tried telling her. "You're overreacting. I'm fine."

She leaned back and gave me a loving smile. "Your sister and I never liked that fiancee of yours. If you want my advice, make sure you get Becky's opinion before you commit to anyone else. I don't want to see you get hurt again."

"You got it," I smiled. "Speaking of which, where is she? She always comes to greet me whenever I arrive home. I could use an extra hand carrying my luggage and it's fun bossing her around."

She gave me a playful wink. "Becky's been excited to see you all week, but she isn't home right now. She's interning at a fashion design company for her summer break. She'll be back soon, just in time for a special dinner and dessert I'm making. Now let's get you settled back into your old room."

***

I did a lot of reminiscing that night. It felt good to be home and not have to think about how long I could stay. We had a fun family evening filled with laughter and conversations. It's always great to be around people you love, especially after a bad break-up.

But unfortunately, I couldn't sleep. There was too much on my mind. I went downstairs to drink juice because it was warm and I was thirsty.

Then suddenly, I heard it:

"Oh god..."

Anyone could figure out that it was a female voice moaning in sexual pleasure. And if I didn't know any better, it sounded like my sister. Maybe that horny brat was watching porn in the living room (which seemed like something she would do).

"Oh god... mom..."

Why would she be moaning the word 'mom,' I thought to myself.

When I took another step down the stairs, I found out why: My sister was sitting on the couch with only her pajama top, and she was completely bare from the waist down with her legs spread and her feet in the air. What was even more jaw dropping was that our mother was on her knees performing oral sex!

I watched as Becky ran her fingers through mother's hair, as our mom pressed her lips against Becky's labia, doing all sorts of explicit things with her mouth and tongue. Seeing a mother/daughter coupling is one thing, but having that actual mother be your own mom, and that daughter be your own sister, certainly adds a new dimension.

My mind was spinning like a roulette of emotions. Was I supposed to be angry? Was I supposed to be disgusted? Am I wrong for becoming aroused by the sight of incest?

Becky's feet shook in the air and her legs trembled. Her moans became louder and she was on the verge of an orgasm. I didn't want to get caught, so I slipped back to my room.

***

I finished breakfast in the dining room when my mother came to greet me after taking a shower. She looked refreshed and she wore a loose blouse as she normally does. Becky was at her internship so my mom and I were alone.

"Good morning," she said. "Did you sleep well? I bet it feels great to sleep in your old bed again, doesn't it?"

"For sure," I replied. "It's good to be back."

"What's the matter? You seem distracted by something. Are you still upset about your break-up? It's always important to talk about your feelings as a way to cope, and to eventually recover."

"I don't know if that's a good idea right now."

She sat across from me at the dining table. "I'm your mother. If you can't open your heart to me, then something is wrong in our relationship. Honesty is an important part of making a family work. If there's anything you need, or anything you want to get off your chest, I'm here."

I gathered my courage and replied, "Okay, there's something I want to talk about, but it's not about my break-up. Late last night when I went downstairs, I saw you and Becky... you know... I'm not judging or anything."

"Oh god..." she gasped. "I... I'm sorry you had to see that. I... I don't know what to say."

"Weren't you saying something about the importance of honesty to make a family work?"

"This is different."

"How?"

She sighed, "It's a long story. And I'd hate to bore you with it."

"There's no way a story like that could be boring."

She took a deep breath. "Fine, here it goes, but first I need to give you context: It started on my 20th birthday nearly thirty years ago. My mother had passed away a few weeks prior and my father was still grieving. As difficult as it was for me, it was even worse for him. He became so lonely and depressed. I tried my best to cheer him up, but nothing ever worked. Like I said, it was my birthday, and I just wanted us to have one day where we could be happy. Now, this is where the story gets dirty."

"I'm an adult. I can handle it."

"Good. So I'll get straight to the point; I used to spy on my parents having sex. Keep in mind that this was almost 30 years ago and it was a much different generation. We didn't have cable tv and sex was a taboo thing. I was 18 when I first started watching them. At that age, I knew what sex was and what it looked like. But what fascinated me the most was seeing my mother using her mouth on dad. I had no idea that was an acceptable practice, let alone seeing it done that often. She used her mouth more times than they had sex. Anyway, on my 20th birthday, I decided to take care of my father orally to make him feel better."

"Grandpa?" I questioned. "When you took care of him 'orally,' do you mean... I don't know how to say this... Is there another meaning for 'oral' that I don't know about?"

My mother made a round shape with her fingers, an O-shape with her lips, and then she stroked her fingers in front of her mouth to simulate oral sex.

"Is that clear enough for you? Your grandpa loves his blowjobs. All men do."

"Okay okay, I get the picture," I replied, holding in my laughter from the humorous image she made.

"Well, to put it bluntly, I gave my father a blowjob to make him feel better. And it worked. I sat down and hugged him. Then I told him how much I loved him and how much I wanted him to be happy. I told him that I could never replace mom, but I could handle some of mom's responsibilities; and that included cooking, cleaning, and sucking cock. He didn't stop me when I unzipped his pants to free his manhood. He was rock hard at that point. The blowjob I gave was my first time doing it. And it certainly wasn't my last with him. He needed relief and I gave it to him."

"Oh wow," I gasped.

She smiled, "Maybe you should try reading some of my romance novels. Some of the stuff I write about is based on fact, from either my own life experience, or from what other people tell me. I'm not a best-selling author for nothing."

"I'm assuming there's more to this story with you and grandpa, right? I mean, there has to be more."

"Of course there's more. But we're talking close to thirty years of experience, so I'll give you a brief summary: After that day, we never stopped doing sexual things together. We never had sex in the literal sense, but I used my mouth on him regularly. He 'trained' me and I became orally subservient to him. He taught me how to suck, to use my tongue and hands. I swallowed every drop, but that's something that someone has to accept on their own. Even when I became my own woman with my own life and career, my mouth was still dad's, and I loved that. He got a blowjob from me anytime he wanted. Even to this day, when I go to visit him, I cook, clean, and suck cock -- just like I promised."

"I'm assuming Becky knows this."

"She knows," mom replied. "Becky was 18 at the time. You were away at college, and contrary to what she told you about having a blast at prom, she actually came home in tears. I'll spare you the details, but her date was a real disaster. I tried my best to comfort her, and I resorted to the only way I knew how -- my mouth. I'm not proud of it, but it worked. The results don't lie. I hugged her, kissed her cheek, lifted her dress and worked my magic. She went from sadness to pleasure. Like I said, I'm not proud of it, but I couldn't stand the sight of my princess sobbing because some asshole broke her heart. There's no handbook on what to do in these types of situations."

"And you two have continued it ever since. It all makes sense now. Growing up, she couldn't stop talking about how she wanted to leave when she was old enough so that she could finally be independent. Then all of a sudden she decides to go to a local college and live here."

She shrugged. "What can I say? Your sister has a way of getting what she wants. Before I knew it, I became orally subservient to another person in my family. I don't mind. Your sister is a beautiful young woman with an impressive body. And she returns the favor if she's in the right mood."

"I'm speechless. Just speechless," I proclaimed. "I mean, of all the thoughts swirling through my head since last night, the last thing I expected was this."

"You deserved to hear an honest account of the truth. And I'm sure I've left you with more questions than answers."

"Yeah, like why didn't I get the same treatment as Becky and grandpa?" I blurted out as a joke, before realizing what I was saying.

There was a slight awkwardness in the room as my mother just stared at me and I tried to figure out how to walk back what I just said.

My mother grinned, "Sooo... you want the same treatment that your grandpa and sister got, eh? Is it jealousy? Or maybe you're curious about my oral talents? Perhaps both?"

"That's not what I meant."

"It's okay, sweetheart. Really, it is. I can understand if you're feeling left out, and frankly..."

The phone rang. Mom answered it and had a brief talk with her agent.

She smiled at me as she closed her phone. "I'm sorry for cutting this conversation short, but I've got a meeting with people from the publishing company."

"But we'll get to continue this conversation later, right?"

"Sure, of course we will, sweetie. When the time is right."

***

I was on my computer late that night before going to bed. It had been another typical night with my family as if nothing was out of the ordinary. We had dinner, talked, and laughed that evening as we always did. Unfortunately, I didn't have another chance for private time with my mother.

There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said.

My sister entered my room, dressed in pajamas like the night before. She didn't need any further invitation as she stepped inside my room and sat on my bed.

"Don't worry, mom is asleep, so we can talk freely. I'm sorry for your break up and you deserve better than that cunt who dumped you. I never liked her, you know."

"I know. I should have listened to you and mom. Both of you warned me. From now on, I won't make any commitments without both of your approvals. I've learned my lesson about not listening to the two most important women in my life."

"Do you mean that?" she asked with an eyebrow raised. "Mom and I get final approval on whoever you date? Does that include making recommendations?"

"Why not? Despite your lack of talent, you've always been smart about relationships."

She flashed her signature pouty lips. "If you're going to be rude to me, then you can kiss my recommendation goodbye. It just so happens that I know a girl who's been dying to be your fuck buddy with no strings attached."

"Whoa, I was just kidding. Who is it? One of your hot cheerleader friends? Jenny? Sarah? Anne?"

"Promise you won't laugh or be upset?" she asked.

"Promise."

"Her name is Becky," she stated.

"Becky? Is that a new friend from college or your internship?"

"I'm talking about me, dummy," she said. "I could be your fuck buddy. I can suck and fuck better than that bitch you almost married. Trust me on that."

"What the ---"

"You promised you wouldn't be upset, remember?" she said as a reminder.

I took a deep breath and collected my thoughts. "I know. But can you blame me for being a little, you know, surprised by what you just offered?"

"I'm great at sex. Come on, you know my reputation. I have the best body, the best pussy, and I give the best blowjobs in this state. The point is, I've been attracted to you for some time. You're single, heartbroken, handsome, and most importantly, we live in the same house. Brother or not, that's a great deal for both of us."

"Sex always sounds like a great deal. But you're my..."

She stood and said, "I'm getting naked, and if you want to throw me out, then throw me out. If not, then I intend on getting fucked tonight. It's your choice."

I should have stopped her when she started unbuttoning her pajama top, but I couldn't. I froze at the sight of my hot young sister removing her top to reveal her thin upper body, with small upturned breasts and light pink nipples. She then pulled her bottom down to reveal her thin legs, which were long and slender. Her crotch was cleanly shaven and her light brown labia was visible.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "Well, so far you aren't stopping me. Like what you see?"

"Those are some great tits, Becky -- nice and perky."

"Sexier than your ex-fiancee?" she asked in a girly voice.

I sighed, "Yes. Honestly, you're a lot sexier than she is. You've got a great body and I've always loved your attitude and demeanor. Happy now?"

"Yep. I'm happy to know that you think I'm hotter. But I'm still curious to know how much better I am in bed. That's the most important thing in any loving relationship, right?"

"Becky, let's think about this for a sec..."

"Nonsense," she replied. "There's nothing else to think about. Tell me, what's the one thing that you fantasize about that your ex refused to do? And I won't leave unless you tell me. So what is it? Deep throat? Anal? Foot jobs?"

"I don't have much of a choice, do I?" I replied.

She shook her head. "None."

"Well, I've always wanted to try anal, but she was never interested in that."

A big grin appeared on Becky's face. "I never would have guessed that my strict, college educated, big brother has always wanted to fuck an asshole. That can be arranged. All we need to do is get your clothes off."

There was no point in putting up a fight as my sister reached over to pull down the bottom of my shorts. I stood up so that my sister could remove my shorts along with my underwear, leaving me naked from the waist down, while I pulled off my t-shirt to get fully naked.

"Let's see how good this cock can perform," she said, spitting on the palm of her hand. "Sit on your bed."

She reached down and grabbed my cock with her saliva covered hand the moment I sat. She gripped me tightly and started stroking. And when she needed more 'lube,' she spat more saliva onto my cock.

"Here goes nothing," she said, climbing on top of me.

She clasped both hands around my neck and I held her body tight with my arms. She then reached down with one hand to hold my cock upright as she lowered herself. When the tip of my erection touched the ring of her anus, she lowered herself even further.

"God, my asshole is really getting stretched here," she moaned. "Uhh... I can handle it though."

"Are you a virgin in that hole?" I moaned after feeling her tightness.

Once her anus loosened, she slid herself down even further, taking in a few inches of my cock up her ass.

"Not unless you count mom's enormous dildo."

"Did I hear that right?"

She grinned as she gyrated her hips. "You heard that right... uhh... oh god... mom told me that you know about her oral servitude... uhh... but she's also been fucking me with her toys... oh god this feels good..."

Her eyes rolled back. She felt incredibly tight and warm around my throbbing cock. Hearing her admit that she's been doing other things with mom made me more aroused than I already was.

"Oh my god...oh my god! Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck my asshole."

We looked each other in the eyes as we continued fucking for several minutes. The taboo of having passionate sex with my younger sister was a surreal experience. And soon, it drove me to the edge of having a nuclear orgasm.

"Oh shit... I'm about to cum in your ass, Becky..." I groaned without shame.

"Wait... not yet," she hissed. "Don't you dare."

Becky reached down and rubbed her clit as if her life depended on it. Her eyes rolled back again and I found out why she didn't want me to cum inside her yet; a sharp stream of fluids rushed out of her vagina and squirted all over my chest. Every muscle in her body became tense and she had a powerful orgasm.

I didn't hold back either as I shot a huge load of my cum inside of my sister's asshole. We were still breathing heavily and held each other.

"Oh fuck," I said in a daze. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Believe it. And you can be sure that we'll be doing this a lot more often. I haven't been fucked like that since forever. God, all this time I had been missing out."

My sister climbed off my cock and turned to walk away.

"Thanks for leaving this mess behind," I said, referring to her squirt.

"Deal with it."

She winked, blew me a kiss, and picked up her pajamas off the floor before walking butt naked down the hall towards her room.

***

I was still reeling from having fucked my sister up the ass. My head was spinning and I felt exhausted from what was the best sexual experiences of my life. As I sat in the living room after breakfast, I wanted to laugh at the thought that I was becoming an 'incest aficionado' with all that's been happening.

But I didn't have much time to reflect as my mother came down the stairs. She was fresh out of the shower wearing a silk blouse.

"You seem more tranquil than yesterday," my mother said with a bright look on her face as she sat down.

"Well, I actually feel more relaxed," I smiled.

"How did you enjoy Becky last night?"

"You knew?"

"Of course I knew, it was my idea," she replied. "Becky used to talk nonstop about missing you, and that you were making a mistake by marrying that other person. One day, while I was servicing her, she accidentally moaned your name. She later admitted that she would sometimes fantasize about you."

"Things just keep getting stranger and stranger."

My mother held back laughter. "Welcome to the club. Your sister has that effect on people. She's irresistible. She's got the looks, the charm, you name it. And she's euphoric in bed. Over time, it didn't bother me anymore that she was my daughter when we would fool around. The sexual relationship I developed with my father is tame compared to what Beck and I do together."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,157 Followers
12