Mom's Reality

Story Info
Son & mom story.
2.7k words
3.91
138.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,099 Followers

"It's good isn't it?"

"I guess so." 66-year-old Anna replied with a bit of anguish in her tone. "It's a bit dry and uncomfortable. I don't think you should be doing this to me."

"You told the social worker you had not had a man in five years. Why would you tell a stranger something like that?" 40-year-old Andrew asked his mother, continuing to slowly stroke inside of her. "I can't believe you said something like that to a stranger. We must be careful. You could get us in trouble.."

"You say we have done this before but I don't remember. I remember the trailer. I don't know why I had to move here. I really liked by trailer." She said with a puzzled tone.

"We have screwed many times in this bed, here and in the trailer." He lied, this being the first time being between his mother's legs doing the incestuous deed after having weaved a fabricated, tawdry story to convince her they had indeed began a sexual relationship in the dilapidated trailer that was not fit to live in. When she acquired the trailer it had a knocked out window in the bedroom with a large limb growing through it. "You must remember your neighbor, Rachel, and you spying on us screwing in this bed. You set me up with her, then became jealous and told me there was no need to spend money when you could satisfy my needs. You wanted me to screw you - remember!"

"You mean the redhead across from my trailer. You screwed her? My legs are tiring. I've got to put them down for a few moments."

Andrew morphed into a new position as his mother's legs lowered and stretched out on the bed. He supported his weight with his arms but kept his body in contact with hers. He wished she still had the thick bush he remembered, but found solace with her deforested mound as he could see his cock disappear into her much better. He lifted himself up to do just that and noticed she lifted her head to follow his gaze.

"You like that? If your legs were up and we could see from the bottom of the bed we could see my cock stroking in and out of your pussy."

"I would like that." Anna offered with sincerity. "I'll put them back up in a minute."

"You must remember Rachel and I fucking in the bedroom of your trailer on this bed?" Andrew persisted with the fantasy.

"Yes. I think I do. I must." Anna asserted, though her tone was still unsure. "Do you have to use that word. It is so vulgar!"

"I'm sorry." Andrew apologized. "You do like the word "screwing" better."

"Yes." Anna returned with a more positive tone. "Screwing. I do like to screw. It seems like it's been so long. I like being naked with a man between my legs. But you're my son! We shouldn't...

"You feel my cock inside of you?" Andrew cut in redirecting her attention.

"Yes!" Anna replied. "It feels good Andy. You've got a good cock."

"How many men have you screwed mom?"

"Let me think. My brother Lee, your half-brother's father Carl, your father, your cock is bigger than his, and Joe. I shouldn't have told you about Lee."

Her sharp memory surprised him. Including her brother in the list of men that had bedded her surprised him more. But that was long term memory. How close to reality would her long-term memory come.

"Do you remember Rachel?"

"Who. I don't think so." She said with puzzle in her tone

"Joe was the one that dad beat you up over and shredded her panties?"

"He shouldn't have done that." Anna I said sadly. "Just made me want to screw Joe more to get even."

"Four men plus me. Far from the whore dad called you. How many times did you screw Lee?"

"I should not have told you about him." Anna exclaimed. "I told him I would never tell. I left home to keep from getting pregnant by him. I shouldn't have told."

"So you fucked him a lot?"

"Yes. A lot." Anna answered, letting the word pass.

Anna struggled to lift her legs once more.

"Push it deep Lee." She directed with no emotion in her tone.

""I'm Andrew mom, your son." Andrew said doing as requested - quite a few times - eliciting multiple moans from his mother. He could feel she was a bit wet now. His actions, devious as they were, had gotten him what he had desired for many years.

"Andy! Yes. I must have shut my eyes." She muttered. "You're screwing me good. I'm going to hell, you know."

"Your pussy is good." He whispered.

"Is it?

Andrew increased his rhythm causing Anna to audibly exhale her breaths through her slightly opened mouth and grip her son's upper arms tightly. She made a feeble attempt to follow his rhythm but her ass remained stationary as her bent knees piston weakly against his sides.

Andrew's abdomen flexed with each deep, determined thrust. His ass cheeks squeezed tight.

Labored breathing was all that could be heard as mother and son engaged in incestuous sexual intercourse. Andrew closed his eyes and envisioned his mother as she had been 25+ years earlier, in her prime. She was a walker. A fit 5'5" with well proportion breasts and ass, muscular caves, a sensuous sway in her ass when walking, strawberry blonde hair and smooth, creamy soft thighs.

He knew her bush to be lavish as he, home from college, had spied on his drunken father as he manhandled her into submission. She had resisted admirably, but once penetrated she showed lustful passion. Once his dad had come he almost instantly passed out. His mother had rolled him off of her, put her hand to her pussy and brought herself to orgasm. He remembered her extended middle finger vividly, rubbing her clit and probing her depths. He had had a sexual crush on her ever since.

Now realizing his crush, he gave no though of taking advantage of her deteriorating mental capacity. Discovering she had been sexually intimate with her brother, Lee, gave him less reason to consult his conscience.

Anna lay staring at the ceiling mindlessly letting Lee, in reality her son, have her. She was giving her best and was content, if not appreciative, of the sexual attention. Her days were filled sexual desire. The physical closeness was soothing and the pressure of ""his" cock inside her pussy was very desirous. She desired an orgasm but it stayed out of her reach. She did not wish to disengage.

"Lee, I need to come!"

"Alright mom, but look, I'm your son, Andrew."

Andrew ceased his thrusting and reluctantly pulled his rock hard, throbbing cock out of her. Not inclined to put his face to an unwashed pussy, mentally promising to do so soon, he maneuvered off to her right side. Sliding his left hand under her backside, extending the hand between her thighs, he processed to pleasure her with his right hand and middle finger, while teasing and probing her fuck hole with the left middle finger.

"Andrew, you!" Anna said whit alarm in her tone and lost expression. It took her a moment to continue. "I feel so ashamed!"

"Why darling. This is what you wanted." Andrew consoled.

"Mother and son should not be naked together doing what we are doing. Are you going to screw me?"

"We have been screwing mom." He corrected, not willing to accept the blame alone for their incest.

"I promised myself this would never happen."

With those thought-provoking words, Anna quieted down and lost herself in the intense pleasure she was feeling from her son's fingers.

Andrew's mine struggled with the thought that his mother had possibly thought of sexual relations with him years ago. It made sense! Incest with her brother had ceased to make it a taboo. His mind screamed as he realized the years he had missed sharing his mother's bed - fucking her.

He concentrated his finger on her clit, itching to get his cock back into her.

Anna, much to the elation of her son, was soon moaning lustfully. Her body twitched and trembled. She was now moving her ass to ride the finger of his left hand - fucking herself.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh yes! Don't stop! Please don't stop!

"Take hold of my cock mom."

Anna fondled, searching for his cock, but soon had it in her grip. Years ago, she may have yanked and jerked on it, but now she just gripped it firmly with determination not to let go.

It took long minutes for Anna to bring herself to orgasm. We do not know what her mind was thinking. Andrew did not care as he felt his mother's body quake and the animal moan escape her. Her exhaustion was evident. She was his now to have - to take.

"Turnover mom. Onto your belly." He instructed. "That's it. Come up to your knees and let me put two pillows for you to lay on."

Still dazed and exhausted Anna did as directed. He positioned the pillows not for her head but for her belly raising her ass considerably.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes. I think so. Why have you done this?" Anna quizzed.

"Spread your legs a little bit more - a little more."

Anna, though her question was a passing thought, got her answer as she felt her son push, poke and then enter her pussy. The pressure was stronger than ever and she moaned proportionately. She heard the moan behind her and despite the pressure inside her welcomed the warm contact as he lowered himself lightly atop her.

Andrew decided not to hurry their intercourse and began a slow rhythm, withdrawing his cock as far as he felt comfortable, not to come out of her, before pushing deep into her again.

He felt elation and sexual satisfaction hearing his mother moan and groan as he fucked her.

"I love your ass mom."

"Do you son?"

She had acknowledged that she knew who was behind her much to the satisfaction of Andrew.

Andrew, when younger, had prided itself on being able to fuck and masturbate and keep from losing himself in lust, staying in reality and the moment until ejaculation. He had not done it in years. It was exactly how he was fucking now, wanting to experience every stroke inside his mother's pussy, feeling the orgasm build, feeling the immense eruption as he filled her with incestuous cum.

Anna involuntarily moaned and groaned with each determined, deep penetrating thrust, but she lay passively and somewhere between reality and sleep. Her son fucking her kept sleep at bay. His cock, while not arousing, was becoming quite pleasurable.

Andrew watched as his mother's ass ballooned as he pushed against her buttocks sending his cock deep.

"Your cock is very good." Anna mumbled. "It must be very exciting to be screwing your mother this way."

"Very much." Andrew answered, pleased that his mother was acknowledging their coupling.

"I can't remember how long we have been screwing, but if I made you wait too long I'm sorry."

"That means a lot to me mom." Andrew answered, his eyes watering.

Andrew's mind struggled with past visions; the spying, his constant watching and studying her walk, her clothes, her laugh, the way she hugged him that should have told him of her desire, their kisses in the mouth which irritated his dad to no end and so much more. His eyes were wet. He struggled to bring himself back to reality. He stroked on.

"You will come in me, won't you?" Anna asked. "I so much want that."

"I will mom." Andrew answered now dry eyed.

With her knowledge, her consent, her desire, Andrew could feel the orgasm rising. Onward he stroked, concentrating on the feeling of his mother's warm, wet pussy waiting to be filled.

"I'm close mom!"

"I know sugar. I can feel it."

Andrew now stared at his mother's ass as it ballooned with each stroke.

"Mom. Mom." Andrew moaned.

"Yes baby! Do it Andy! My dear Andy."

"Mom! Mommmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmm!"

Andrews cock jerked once, twice, three times, as he shoved deep into his mother's belly, flooding her forbidden pussy with his incestuous semen.

"Yes, yes, yessssss." Anna moaned.

Andrew continued to lay on his mother for a long minute. He pulled his deflated cock out of her, noting a spider string of cum or lubricant stretching from the tip of his cock until it broke.

He helped her from the bed, steadying her as she appeared quite stiff and tipsy. He led her to the bathroom, lifted the toilet seat, and set her down on the toilet.

"Stay there until I take a quick shower. Then I will run a bath for you." He instructed.

"That is a nice idea." She agreed. "Do you wash me often? I can bath myself."

"We just finished screwing. We need to get you good and clean."

"Yes. A good idea!" Lee always wanted to bath me."

Andrew thought her comment odd but could not help but agree.

Anna now sat in the bathtub. Still naked, Andrew scrubbed her lovingly - exceedingly lovingly between her legs, probing his middle finger delicately into her to remove what might be left of his semen. He felt his cock stiffen.

"Mom, have you ever sucked a cock?"

"Many times."

Andrew stepped over into the tub, straddling his mother's legs, bending his knees slightly, holding his semi erection close to his mother's mouth.

Anna did not hesitate to take her son's cock into her mouth and began sucking on it with familiar skill.

After only two or three minutes, Andrew was once more lusting after his mother's pussy. He pulled it from her mouth.

"We need to go back to bed mom." He directed sternly, helping her climb from the tub and leading her back to the bedroom.

"Why am I naked Andy?" Anna asked with a confused tone. "Where are we going. We can't leave the apartment with no clothes on. Why are you naked?"

"To the bed mom." Andrew told her impatiently. "We're going to the bed. We are going to screw some more."

Anna stopped in her tracks. "We can't do that. I've wanted to but we can't! You can't screw me Andy! It's not right!"

"Was it right for you to screw Lee?"

"How do you know about that?" Anna asked with consternation.

Andrew pulled her onward. "Past history mom. Why do you think we are naked? We have fucked and I'm going to fuck you again. Come on!"

"Oh." Was her only response.

She allowed herself to be maneuvered onto the bed on her back. She accepted her son back between her legs as they lifted involuntarily.

"Put it in mom." Andrew directed, finally aware of their wet bodies.

Anna's hand reached between them to acquire her son's fully erect cock and placed it to her. She felt his cock push into her and go deep. Immediately, she was being pounded, his hands gripping her ass and locking her in tight.

Anna felt shock and fear at having her son atop her - screwing her with a lustful determination. She listened to his lustful heavy breathing. She felt no desire to stop him.

This time, Andrew has lost himself in incestuous lust. He was fucking his mother with abandonment. No desire, this time, to relish every moment, every stroke. He just wanted to take her - to fuck her - to ejaculated into her - to fill her pussy - her belly - with his cum.

It did not take long before he moaned in orgasm, shooting another good quantity of his semen into his mother.

As he lay exhausted, he thought of having to cleanse her again. With weariness in his bones, he did so. He redressed her and made her lunch, finally feel satisfaction in his loins.

Leaving the apartment, he leaned his back against the door and pondered what he had done - what had transpired. He wondered if it would happen again. He thought certain it would but he would have to be careful. Maybe a condom! How long would his mother be able to remain in her apartment was his only worry. How long would they be able to continue their incestuous mischief.

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,099 Followers