Mom's Studio Dilemma 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom stood up with some effort and tried to fix her clothes but there was no hiding that she had been fucked hard and good. She was a sweaty, hot, and sticky mess. Then she was sliding a hand down over her hot cum-soaked pussy and started finger-fucking her cum drenched pussy.

"I don't know why but I'm getting a feeling that I'll get pregnant from this," Mom said as slowly she withdrew her slick fingers from her aching cum-filled pussy and put it inside her mouth. She continued plunging her fingers into her wet cum-filled pussy and bringing them to her cum covered lips to taste again and again. It was blissful.

Then I took a shower and left Mom to go to college. I met my professor and asked for more time. Surprisingly, he gave me more time. He was a little disappointed that I didn't finish it on time, but I was one of his favorite students, so it wasn't that hard to ask for more time.

Mom texted me to meet her during lunch. We needed to talk about our new dynamics. I visited her workplace and started eating lunch in the back of the office.

"Son," Mom stopped, embarrassed. I could see the hesitation and guilt on her face.

"Mom, it's okay. Nothing has changed between us. I still respect you as I did before, and I'll be your son no matter what," I reassured her.

"Thank you, sweetheart," Mom said, her voice softening with relief. "I just can't shake the words I said to you."

"I understand, Mom," I replied, reaching out to pull her close to me. We were sitting side by side. "How about we keep our regular life separate from our..."

"You're right, Son. Thank you once again. I was really worried about how I'll talk to you from now on," she confessed. "But I really meant every word I said."

"I know, Mom. I just love you so much that I really hate when I see you uncomfortable. Just let me get a good job, I promise you'll never have to work anymore. I'll buy you a house bigger than Dad's."

"I love you too, sweetheart," Mom said, her eyes glistening with emotion. "But you don't have to worry about me. I appreciate your love and concern more than anything."

"But it's my turn to take care of you now. You've done so much for me over the years," I replied, smiling warmly.

Mom's perspective:

I sit anxiously in the doctor's office, my heart pounding with anticipation and nerves. The past seven weeks have been a whirlwind of emotions since that second line appeared on the pregnancy test at home. Now, I'm here, alone, seeking confirmation from a medical professional.

The door opens, and the doctor enters with a warm smile, instantly putting me at ease. The doctor looks over my file, then turns his attention to me, his gaze gentle yet probing.

"Let's go through your symptoms," he says, his tone comforting yet professional. "Starting with a missed period. Have you noticed any irregularities or changes in your menstrual cycle recently?"

I nod, feeling a knot form in my stomach. "Yes, my period is overdue by a couple of weeks now. It's not typical for me."

The doctor makes a note on his pad before continuing, "And how about nausea or vomiting? Have you experienced any morning sickness?"

The memories of queasiness and occasional trips to the bathroom flood back. "Yes, quite a bit, especially in the mornings, but sometimes it hits me at random times throughout the day."

"Fatigue?" the doctor prompts, his pen poised to jot down my response.

I nod again, feeling a wave of exhaustion wash over me just at the mention of it. "Yes, I've been feeling unusually tired lately, even after a full night's sleep."

The doctor scribbles something down before moving on. "Breast tenderness or swelling?"

I shift uncomfortably in my seat, feeling a pang of discomfort in my chest. "Yes, my breasts have been feeling sore and swollen, especially around the nipples."

"And frequent urination?" the doctor asks, his voice steady.

I nod once more, feeling a flush of embarrassment at the intimate nature of the question. "Yes, I've been needing to use the bathroom much more frequently than usual."

The doctor nods, his expression thoughtful. "Based on your symptoms, along with the positive pregnancy test, it's highly likely that you're pregnant."

After reviewing my medical history once again, the doctor suggests conducting a pregnancy test to confirm my suspicions. As I wait for the results, my mind races with a mix of excitement and apprehension. What if it's not real? What if there's been some mistake?

Finally, the doctor returns, holding a clipboard with my medical file. His expression is unreadable as he meets my eyes.

"Congratulations," the doctor says gently. "You are indeed pregnant."

Relief floods through me, and I can't help but let out a shaky breath. It's real. I'm going to be a mother.

"Given your medical history, it's quite remarkable. It seems that your new relationship may have played a role in this outcome."

Confusion clouds my mind as I try to comprehend the doctor's words. "What do you mean?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Stress and emotional factors can sometimes impact fertility. It's possible that the newfound happiness and stability in your relationship with your new partner may have positively influenced your body's ability to conceive," The doctor explains.

I sit there, stunned, processing the profound implications of what the doctor has just said. Could it be true? Could my son's love really have played a part in this miracle?

#I don't think I'll continue this story.

12