Mom's Taylor Made Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped at the top and took it in my hand, stroking it up and down while my mouth focused on just the top three inches. He grunted and groaned, his hands resting on my head, flexing his hips up towards my mouth. It wasn't long, I could feel him tensing and just at that moment, he took hold of my head. "No, I don't want to cum like that. I want to put it in you."

I was astounded; it was not what I was expecting, though I knew it was possible. I had been watching them on playback on both monitors simultaneously for sometime, excited, but at times shaken to see them. I didn't know how much longer it was going to go on. Once Taylor had stopped her from going down on him, he must've asked her to get on him. I hadn't wired for sound, I could only guess what was being said, though I could see pleasure on their faces when they were in view on camera. Now, I gazed at the screen as she was riding his cock. Her hips rocking forward and pulling her ass further underneath her, it must brush her clit that way, I analyzed. As my wife undulated, her pussy consuming my son's hardness with every stroke, I could only imagine how he felt. My own member was ready to split if I didn't give it some release, for which the time had come. As I witnessed the playing out of their ardor, for I was certain this was more than simple lust, my own hunger was near peak levels. Giving in, I allowed myself to get full benefit from their show, admitting their appeal to my libido.

Jenna was rocking harder on Taylor; her body was jostled by the impact of her impaling her cunt on our son's dick. A harsh word, but it fit the raw scene I was watching. Her tempo was in perfect pace with me as I jerked myself. Taylor had his hands on her hips and was slamming his up to meet each blow. She threw her head backwards, arching her back. I could see her face from the side view camera, she was ecstatic, eyes half closed. Then she broke her rhythm. Taylor stabilized her as she frantically grinded her pelvis onto him in every direction, straining for deliverance of her rapture. She labored a few more seconds, I was mesmerized as her expression turned to bliss. Shockwaves wracked her body. Jenna smiled, a lascivious sexy smile, one I hadn't seen in ages, as she jolted and swayed on Taylor, he still pumping into her from underneath, extending her gratification.

Jenna slowed, Taylor slowed but then he made a lightening quick move, snatching her by the waist, he flipped his mother on her back. She laughed, or appeared to, in the camera from above and behind them. In a millisecond, he had spread her legs wide and shoved his manhood into her roughly. Jenna was surprised by the abrupt invasion, but then looked...tickled. Her mouth gave her the appearance of laughing which faded quickly into delight as her son began to pound into her, his mother, with machine like precision. Banging away, she was speaking to him, he made an adjustment, like he was being taught something, his angle of penetration changed, I could see from the side. Jenna closed her eyes as did Taylor. I matched this new speed, intent on climaxing with them. As I watched him slamming into her pussy I let them fuel me. Urging me on, feverishly jerking my cock, my balls tightened. Taylor must've been at that point too. Breaking pace, his body went rigid as he awkwardly continued to fuck her. I knew we were all at the same place, cumming together. He shook as he stopped and surely had to be ejaculating in her. Jenna was cumming too, her lips mouthing something. I came in a fount of semen, shooting high into the air and landing on my pants. I'd forgotten to protect them. Didn't matter now; I stroked it harder as more oozed, I was out of breath by the time my balls stopped ejaculating. I felt spent. My wife and son seemed to be in the same condition as they laid together for some time on our bed.

Since we were alone for the day, I had Taylor roll off me and we laid in each other's arms on my bed. He had wanted to go to his room, but it felt so wrong, my son fucking me in the room he was a boy in. Here he was a man.

12