Mom's the Best

Story Info
Son grows up and fulfills desires with attractive Mom.
4.5k words
4.22
180.8k
147

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers

"Good morning mom" as I arrived downstairs for my breakfast.

"Good morning darling" she replied.

I am very lucky as my mother always has breakfast sorted out for me, so it is simply a few minutes sit down, then I am out the door.

School is short walk, maybe 15 minutes down the road.

I have recently turned 18 years old and I am already feeling like a new man. Mom always mentions how fast I have grown up. How tall I am now. How handsome I am. She especially likes to "show me off" in front of her friends. Yes I am the only child. The only child to a single parent. So all this attention has its good and not so good side.

My mom became single a few years earlier after she and Dad divorced. Dad is now living interstate and has since remarried.

I still see Dad every Christmas. I have made the effort to see both my parents over that time of the year.

In the last few weeks I have noticed something different about my mom. It was the looks, the extra attention, more fussing over me. But truthfully I have noticed the small things from her that I haven't really noticed much before. And honestly I feel I like her more and our dialogue is now more lengthy and deeper.

Although mom has aged a little over the years, she really is an attractive woman. When I look at my peers mothers, I am "lucky" to have her. Even my mates would make the odd compliment about her.

My mom is 39 years young now. She is 5 foot 5 inches, slim, brunette and always beautifully dressed.

Mom has not really meet anyone else serious, although she has dated over the last 3 or so years. I think she is content with what she has for now and maybe having to accept someone new into her life and then getting them to know me etc, will become an issue that she doesn't need to contemplate for now. Besides I am frankly quite happy with the way things are at present. I have a girlfriend Katy, whom I spend some time with. At the moment we see each other twice a week, usually Wednesdays and Saturdays.

Mom will often ask about how our relationship is going. She has offered to answer any questions I may have. I am not bothered by her interest. I know my mates don't like parental intrusions into their private lives. I am quite happy taking some advice from her. Having said that, nothing though of a sexual nature. I will make that clear now.

So one morning over breakfast, "What do you plan to do today after school?" Mom asked. It's Wednesday after all.

"Oh you know, we probably catch a movie" I replied.

"Which movie?" she asked again.

"I'm not sure. I will have to ask Katy later" I replied.

"Have to go mom. You have a great day today. I will see you tonight."

"OK darling enjoy the movie" she said with a smile.

After class I had to head back home as I had forgotten something. I did not want to disturb mum, so I was as quiet as possible. When I got inside I had to walk past her room.

This is when I heard some sounds. I thought, mom's just on the phone or watching those dreadful daytime soaps.

You guess it, my perverted mind got the better of me, as I placed my ear on her door. It sounded different, the audible sounds were more like moans. My heart raced. Does mom have some strange man in her room? Now this is none of my business. I better just get what I came back for. Then I will leave and not ask any questions. Oh no, like I said my perverted mind got the better of me again!

I listened carefully and I can only hear one voice. It's moms only. My mind raced as I imagined what is happening on the other side of the door. I can hear mom moaning. I can also hear words but I can't make out what she is saying. There is breaks between her moaning. It's sounds like it is getting more frequent and louder. I felt embarrassed. I shouldn't be here. I decided to leave in case she walks through the door unexpectedly.

This was the first occasion I have seen, heard or been in a sexual situation with mom. But this was the beginning of my fantasies with mom. Since I have turned 18, as I said before, our relationship seems different. I have been watching mom more closely. Finding her more interesting to talk to. I think it has to do with my first relationship with a girl. That's Katy.

Now Katy and myself have not had sex together. She would not allow it. So even though we have known each other for a few months, our sexual liaisons have been limited to touching and kissing. But she has given me handjobs. And she wouldn't even allow me to touch her down there.

After leaving home, I was a little hot. I wanted to know that was happening today. I made an excuse with Katy saying I wasn't feeling much good today and needed to stay home.

Needless to say Katy wasn't happy about that. I didn't tell mom either.

Instead I went down to my favorite electronic store to check out some headphones. While there I got an idea. There were some mini spy cameras which you can install yourself. These can be operated via an app with your phone. You got it I was going to spy on mom. The cameras can operate in the dark and will record when there is movement and you can get notifications when the action starts. I was getting a hard on thinking about it. I just need some time to install it. The excitement replaced my guilty mind.

The opportunity came that very day when mom text me to let me know she has gone out for the night, as I I was to go to the movies.

I returned home early with my new play thing. I nervously went into her room. After a few minutes I decided to install it directly above her bed amongst the light fittings. It was not visible as the mini cam was of a white color and blended in nicely with the ceiling and lights. I didn't turn it on just yet, instead waiting for the days mom will be alone at home.

The cam will send notifications each time she enters the room and start to record. Recording is done directly to the phone storage and can be wireless or Internet connected.

The following Wednesday was another opportunity as mom knows that I will be with Katy that day and night. This time I turned on the cam. Earlier that day mom was wearing a pair of sexy shorts to do her chores while at home. I have already tested the connection and it appears to work OK.

The first few notifications were nothing just mom doing her cleaning and the like. However come around 3pm the recording showed mom entering the room and then lying down on the bed. She was lying there for a few minutes. I thought she had gone to sleep. Then the next minute my heart stopped and my mind raced. I can see mom licking her fingers and then putting them under her top. She appears to be rolling her nipples. I can see the expression on her face. Her other hand is roaming over her body, stopping short of her pelvis.

I watched carefully. I can see mom's mouth opening and closing. I hear the faintness of her heavy breathing.

This is getting rather hot. I can see her rolling her head from side to side and hear her breathing become heavier. For a moment I thought she saw the cam, as she stared at the ceiling. But she appears to be in a trance, maybe just fantasizing.

I can hear her say something, "Oh yeah, oh yeah". My penis now stood out like a flag pole. All 8 inches as hard as steel. I am beginning to get very wet. I watched the expression on her pretty face. She is definitely enjoying herself. I couldn't help myself as I begin to rub my penis through my shorts. This is better than any porn.

I watched as mom starts to pull off her shorts, leaving it hanging off her lower left leg. She begins to spread her legs open. She is wearing sexy white panties. They are very sheer looking and I can see the outline of her pussy. She takes these off as well. I can now see she is unshaven but trimmed neatly. My god my heart was pounding out of my chest as my breathing becomes deep and shallow. I felt like masturbating but didn't want it to end too quickly.

She begins to wet her fingers again and begin to play with her pubic hairs. I was excited beyond relief as I watched how she played with herself live. Mom was moaning with excitement.

"Oh god I feel so good, oh yesss, oh yesss."

I can't help but hang onto her every word. She is licking her lips with excitement.

I can't believe I am watching her in her most private moment. She then pulls her pussy wide open now exposing her vagina. I can now see her vulva and her inner pussy lips. She inserts her fingers in and around her labia and brings it back to her nose and sniffing them. I feel I am ready to cum in my pants. Then she licks her fingers clean. Sucking then clean. She then fingers herself with one hand and rub her clitoris with the other very fast aggressively. Every so often licking her fingers.

Mom is now moaning aggressively and her whole body is bucking. Her heads rolls with pleasure and the look of absolute ecstasy etched over her blushing face.

She is moaning loudly with pleasure and I can hear her saying something again.

"Oh yess eat my pussy, eat me!! Please!!"

What she said next nearly stopped me breathing. She was calling out my name.

"Eat me Jason, eat my dirty pussy. Fuck me hard with your tongue."

"Oh my god my mom is calling my name out!!" I thought out loud.

I watched her thrash and orgasm, moaning loudly my name. Her body goes into convulsions and something I have never seen before, she squirts. I can see fluid explode from her pussy wetting her bed sheets. Her face contorted with a look of sheer pleasure. Her body convulses, twitches as her orgasm slowly consumes her body.

I don't know what to say or think. I am so turned on. I quickly pull out my penis and stroke it like mad, cumming in a matter of seconds. My sperm flying everything. Wow that was my best orgasm ever I thought, as I tried to get mom out of my mind, unsuccessfully.

I look at the video again and mom is still lying there spread eagled. Still massaging her juices and licking it off her hands and fingers whilst still moaning. I end the video and went to clean myself up.

I went back home. Feeling nervous, I didn't feel hunger. When I got home, mom had popped out probably to the shops as her car was gone. I went to the laundry and notice mom had left her washing in the basket. Being the perverted type, I discovered her underwear amongst the washing. I nervously pulled out her bra and panties. I put her bra first to my face to smell the material. I can smell mom's perfume and her natural scent. Wow that smelt nice. I replaced it with her panties. They were still damp. I brought the crotch to my face. I can see the crotch was soiled where her pussy was. There is a few small pubic hairs stucked on the front back of her panties. I inhaled the smell on it. My penis was rock hard again. I needed to masturbate. I was so aroused by the odor. I can smell a fishy odor on the material mixed with a whiff of urine. I switch to the other side of her panties and inhaled where her ass was. Oh god, I start to masturbate on the spot, I am so turned on. Then for one frozen second I thought I heard a noise. I quickly drop everything into the basket and ran to my room.

"Are you home Jason sweetie?" Mom called out. "I got dinner. Are you coming down?"

"I am home mom but I am not hunger. Can I give it a miss tonight?" I yelled back.

"What's wrong darling. Is everything OK?"

"All good, just not hunger" Is that OK?

"Please yourself then. I will leave something for you OK?" ]

"Thanks mom" I said with relief.

That night as expected I could not sleep. My mom on my mind. By 3am I was exhausted. Then I heard knock on my door. It was mom wearing her sexy lingerie approaching my bed. "It's ok darling just want to help you go to sleep" She whispered. Before I knew it she had uncovered the sheets exposing my erect penis. I was so tired and delirious. Mom hopped onto my bed and straddled me. Slipping my penis into her delicious wet pussy. The sensation was incredible. The feeling was magic, warm and she gripped me firmly, moving up and down my penis, milking it.

She proceeded to ride me, rapidly milking me with her bucking hips. I cried out in pleasure.

"Oh mom you are making me cum, oh god. Oh mom!!"

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door. "Are you OK darling. I heard you call me?" I sit up immediately.

"Its OK mom its just a dream. Nothing to be concerned about."

Wow that was close. It was just a dream. I was sweating nervously now. When she went away, I quickly wacked the pole for another load and went back to sleep.

By Friday it was going to be my movie night. Normally I would be out with my mates Ben and Daniel. As I was tired, I decided to chill out at home. Tomorrow I am due to see Katy, so I wanted to save some energy for her.

Dinner time was quiet. I was still thinking about mom. I found myself looking at her more interestingly now. Curious I guess. What I saw of her the other day still in my mind. I kept getting flashes of her lying there, masturbating herself. Her panties in the basket for all to see. I was getting horny again.

"Are you ok. You have been acting strange recently. Are you and Katy OK?" She asked.

"Oh yes we are good" I smiled.

After dinner I chose a movie and retired to the living area couch. I turned down the lights. A few minutes later mom turned up. "Can I join you sweetie?"

"Sure thing mom" I replied.

Mom had changed into a sexy looking dress. I can distinctly smell fresh perfume. She wasn't wearing that at dinner. She looked radiant. I can feel my penis getting erect quickly. I moved a bit trying not to show my response to her entrance. But she came over quickly right next to me, on my right and sat down.

"You don't mind if I sit next to you darling?"

"I am fine" I mumbled nervously.

Mom sat right next to me, her body touching mine. Next minute she wraps her left arm over my shoulder and starts to play with my hair. She stared at me with an excited look, watching my reaction. My god, my cock was rising up fast. I feel a little embarrassed. Is she going to make out with me?

"Is that OK sweetie?"

I could only nod my head. Her perfume was doing strange things to me already. I think that's what she wanted. Next minute she was running her fingers lightly over my legs. My heart was pounding out of its chest. Mom did look very hot tonight. What is she doing to me? She look so...oh gosh sexy. I was almost licking my lips, thinking what's next.

Then she said something that gave me goosebumps.

"Did you like what you saw the other day? I know you did."

Immediately I thought she has caught me with the spy cam.

"I am sorry mom I didn't mean to, but.." Before I finished, she interrupted me.

"Did you enjoy the smell of my panties. The feel of the material. I will give you another one for safe keeping. Just don't share it OK?"

She smiled with a teasing lustful look on her face. She begins to lick her lips as she stared at my embarrassment.

I blushed heavily with relief. She doesn't know about the cam. Great I sighed. But now I am so hard. I couldn't hide it now. It is clearly visible to her. She is still running her fingers lightly now along my inner thighs. My legs begin to open involuntarily as her teasing continued.

I can feel my underwear getting wet with pre cum. I can smell her sexual excitement. It mixed well with her perfume.

For what seem like a few minutes she teased me. Clearly mom is enjoying the control she had over me. She just had this excited look of anticipated lust on her pretty face. I just wanted to make out with her. She definitely wanted the same. It was electrifying.

"Are you enjoying this darling? Are you enjoying the attention? What were you thinking of when you were sniffing my panties? You want to have a look at my pussy? You want to smell my pussy? Lick my pussy? Taste my pussy? You may get a chance if you are a good boy tonight" she enquired, as she licked her lips teasingly. Dam you mom! I was as red as a beetroot with embarrassment.

I am so aroused now. I could only nod, listening to her dirty talk.

Then she asked me about Katy. "Does she give good handjobs? Do you cum really fast with her. Is she any good?" Mom teasingly asked.

"Err she's OK. She err...doesn't say much. But I know she likes it." I blushed heavily.

I can hear mom breathing more heavy now. Taking in more deep breathes. I can hear her moan, "Oh yes." repeatedly. Her scent is killing me softly. Her stares of lust penetrate me. I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. The scents and sounds are controlling me.

The closeness to mom is so freshingly intimate, sexually exciting. The anticipation was arousing me beyond anything I have ever experienced. I have never had this feeling of excitement with Katy ever. Katy was exciting, arousing but not like this. Mom was hot.

I wake up from my trance as mom lays a hand on my large bulge. She begins to press closer to me. I can feel her breath. I feel overwhelmed with lust. As she lightly strokes my penis through my pants, she kisses me lightly at first then more aggressively. Her hand runs up to my chest and her kissing moves to my neck and ears. I can now hear mom moaning as she makes out with me. I am thinking that it was just as well I came this morning. I definitely would not have last this far otherwise.

Mom is moaning now. She is whispering to me. "Oh yeah, oh yess, are you loving this sweetie?"

I can taste her saliva, her scent as she kisses me. Oh god this is so crazy. Her hand goes back to the bulge in my pants. She strokes me through the material for what seems like minutes, then unzips me. My heart skips a few beats as I listen to the zip come down.

I look at mom. She is looking straight at me, watching my reaction. A lustful smile runs across her face. She bits her lips and licks them in anticipation. She looks so pretty. Her eyes so beautiful close up. She is clearly enjoying this.

"Mom I haven't showered today."

"That's ok darling. I have seen it all before. I will give you a good clean" She responded with a grin.

My penis, covered only by my underwear is now exposed to her. My legs involuntarily spread further apart awaiting my fate.

With a quick flick she pulls off the top of my underwear exposing my very hard penis. "Oh yeah, wow you are so hard." As she runs her fingers over the pole. "You are so big. So much wetness oozing out of you. You are really turned on, aren't you? Hmmmm, so big, so hard. Do you like the touch of my fingers directly on your cock?" Wow its so much better when someone else is stroking it..so much more pleasure."

"Oh yeah you're going to love this. I love giving handjobs. You don't know this, but your mom was the local handjob queen at school before your time. They use to queue up my me" she grinned proudly, moving her hand in the air in a rapid up and down motion. "I really love watching their reactions, making guys squirt, explode, their cum flying everywhere! they all loved it" she said enthusiastically.

I hung onto her every word, breathing quickly, squirming with excitement and anticipation. My hips start to move up and down involuntarily waiting.

"Oh mom, you are really turning me on!!" I moaned.

Mom then grips my penis firmly, peeling my foreskin back hard in the process. And holding my rod firmly at its base, she brings her mouth towards the exposed organ.

"Hmmm, oh yeah, you are so big and hard, so swollen, so wet, you smell so nice."

She proceeds to lick my penis clean, like an ice cream cone. Licking around my head. Licking at the back of my head in fast flicks. Flicking her tongue at the hole of my penis. Oh my god I am in heaven. If this is heaven I want more of it. I didn't care if I hadn't showered today. Mom is doing a great job.

"Oh yeah you taste so good!! So hard, so wet. Oh yes do you like it. Does Katy do this for you? Is this the first time?"

Fantasier
Fantasier
151 Followers
12