Mom's the Best Ch.04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah, oh yeah." she moans quietly.

She begins to massage me through my pant while kissing me. She is driving crazy with lust. I gently push mom down onto the couch. Then quickly force her legs apart. I part her creamy white thighs and using my thumbs, pull open her pussy lips quickly exposing her creamy vulva and immediately went down on her. The familiar smell hits me hard, sending me to heaven. It's immediately apparent to me the slight difference in her smell and taste to her sisters pussy. I don't know how long I am going to last. I rapidly licked mom's clitoris and at the same time I fingered her vagina quickly trying to bring her to orgasm fast. Mom goes crazy with pleasure now, clearly enjoying my more forward assault on her.

"Oh yesssss, oh yeah darling!" she moaned loudly breathing rapidly.

Suddenly without any verbal warning, her body stiffens and then thrashes as she begins to squirt hard onto my face.

She goes crazy now in orgasm. Her head rolls from side to side. Her body arches and convulses. Mom screams in pleasure. Again I try to hold on and finish her with my mouth. I tasted her familiar cum and sucked her juices as it came out. She continues to grind her pelvis on my face until her orgasm subsides while I licked her clean.

I let mom go and immediately went back to Aunt Jenny, forcing my face between her open thighs and spreading her pussy open. I can now tell the difference. I inhale her odor and licked away her pussy juices. Oh my god I am definitely in paradise. I felt like I was able to taste all the forbidden fruit now in one go.

Aunt Jenny then pushes my head off and she grabs my hand. I sit back on the couch and she sits on my left. She begins to start on me, firstly kissing and unzipping me at the same time. I looked at her beautiful face. I am so so aroused. Her perfume different from mom's was equally seducing. She smiles and I fall in love with her as well. I feel the electricity sparkling. She pulls out my penis and licks her left hand before twisting it on my iron rod all the while staring at me.

"You going to cum good today." she teased me biting her lower lip.

"Oh yeah, oh yesss! fuck yess!!." I could only say. She is so good at seducing me.

As she starts to masturbate me slowly with her left hand, mom comes over from my right side. I turn to face her. I am so turned on now. What a dream, to be with both of them at the same time. Both of them are going to masturbate me. My god the thought was so arousing. I can smell mom's scent now and her perfume. It was driving me insane. She smiles and begins to kiss me passionately. I am now in heaven and I wanted to stay there forever. My beautiful mom is kissing me and my aunt is masturbating me slowly.

"Oh yeah, enjoy it, enjoy it darling, you are in heaven now, let us finish you off!!" Mom whispered excitedly in my ear.

With that she continues her kissing and the massaging of my chest, while Aunt Jenny does her dirty deed of masturbating me. She continues to twist my head sending me shuddering on every turn. Then she changes her position and using her right hand, start to masturbate me fast up and down, while gripping my balls with her left. I moan uncontrollably. I open my eyes and see mom smiling at me with her trade mark lustful grin. I roll my head to face her sister. She is also staring into my eyes with that 'urging me on' look, licking her lips in anticipation.

"You like that? Oh god yesss!! I know you are about to cum." She moaned between her now heavy breathing.

I feel myself ready to explode. Auntie sensed it and immediately starts to firmly twist my head repeatedly quickly.

I start to pump my pelvis meeting her every turn in pleasure.

I was in such an aroused state I grab her head and kiss her passionately while she tortures me.

Then suddenly mom takes over, like a tag team they both sensed the moment. Mom uses her right hand and jerks me into a blur.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah darling, cum for us, cum for us!! Oh god yess it feels so good!!!" Mom cries out with enthusiasm.

From kissing auntie, I turn my head to mom and start to kiss her. The sparks are flying from being with them both. Within a few seconds I explode. My hip suddenly jumps up and cum shoots out in hot streams. My cum flies out over my chest as mom whacks the cum out of me. I moan uncontrollably. But it doesn't stop there she continues masturbating with enthusiasm, not letting up. Her hand still in a blur as she excitedly sends me to another build up. I feel my penis twitching uncontrollably, in firing mode again so soon.

"Oh god, oh fuck!!! I screamed.

"Oh yeah!! That's so nice!! Oh yeah!!" mom moaned between fast heavy breathing.

In just a few seconds I let myself go, forced to cum twice in a minute. Again mom goes into the excited schoolgirl mode as she enthusiastically finishes me off, shaking violently my penis. My cum flying everywhere sending Auntie into an excited giggle and laughter. The sensation felt absolutely amazing.

Oh my god I am wasted, that was so great. I kiss mom lightly then auntie the same and then laid there with them. All three of us cuddling, drifting to sleep.

The next day arrives. I sleep in still dreaming about the previous night. My penis rock hard but sore from the torturous attention. Auntie Jenny was leaving today. I am going to miss her. I have enjoyed her company so much. That afternoon we took her to the airport and in an emotion farewell we hugged. But in a finally embrace she kisses me rather deeply and pats me gently between my legs. Gosh she is such a flirt right to the end.

"I will be back soon. Take care!" She smiles, waves and leaves.

Back in the car I hug and kiss mom. It was reassurance that we are still together.

After a few more days I called Julie to arrange another meeting. This time I wanted everything to be more informal. Maybe we could for a drive in the country or go to the markets for a nosy. I let Julie decide but I would put forward a few suggestions. We had a chat on the phone and I was very happy she wanted us to get together again. It was agreed we would go for a drive together to somewhere scenic.

I wanted this to be extra special so I brought Julie a small gift as a surprise for her. I had brought her a bottle of perfume that smelt like wow. I think she would like it. Ok it could be hit and miss. I think it will suit her and I certainly would like it on her.

We went to the beach. Did the walk thing. Talked and had lunch there. It was an enjoyably day. We walked back to the car and it was at that point she held my hand. She lead me to the rear door of my car.

We got into back seat of my car. I was so excited that finally I am here with my dream lady alone. Oh god I am so turned on. As I sat down, I open my legs and Julie puts her right leg over my right. Her right hand initially massages my chest then immediately rests on my growing bugle in my shorts. She doesn't move her hand. Instead she can now feel my penis growing harder and harder. I can feel the heat from her hand. She stares at my excited face. She then gently kisses me.

"You're really getting turned on here. You are getting so hard!

I just want to give you something back for being such a nice guy today. Thank you for the gift. Do you like it on me?"

"Yes of course. What do you have in store for me?" I smiled at her.

"You have to wait and see." She flirted back with smirk.

She is so pretty. Big brown eyes staring at me. I begin to kiss her slowly and gently savoring the moment. The perfume I brought doing its job. Her skin smelt exquisite and mesmerizing to my senses. Finally I am here with her. It's electric. She licks my ears and neck. Oh god this heaven. I try to put my hand into her dress to undo her bra.

"Not now. I going to please you." She smiled.

I stop and let her make out with me. I am not going spoil this moment. I can hear her breathing become quicker with excitement. She now puts her hand inside my shorts slowly massaging my balls. The heat from her small hand warming the contents. She squeezes them gently. Oh gosh that's feels fantastic. Then after a while she pulls out my penis. It's completely wet and as hard as iron.

"Hmmmm, very nice and hard. Do you like handjobs?" She asked biting her lower lip.

"Oh yeah I love them!!" I said excitedly trying not to give away too much.

Julie begins to pull back my foreskin. She plays with my foreskin for a bit. Getting use to the feeling and texture of a new penis.

"I like watching a guy cum. It's quite arousing." She said with a sexy smile.

"I enjoy how excited they get when I touch them. They don't half like it. It's quite a turn on to watch. How they let me know that they are about to cum. Their body and breathing lets me know. I love their excitement when they cum. Are you going to be the same?" She asked excitedly.

Her talking is really arousing me. I didn't think she was going to be as exciting as this. She then bends down and lets her saliva drip onto my penis head. Then she uses her delicate fingers to massage the saliva over the head. Slowly she plays with the head, then the length of my penis.

"Oh yeah...can you jerk me, like how you jerk that other guy." I boldly requested.

"Hmmmmm, Ohhh yess Ok. You are a real pervert aren't you?" She replied blushing and smirking.

Oh wow dream come true. I have wondered what she's like and I ain't disappointed. She them jerks me very quickly, then slows down and dribbles more saliva before masturbating me fast again then slowing again torturing me. The sensation was amazing. My pelvis moves up every time she masturbates fast. Oh god this is fantastic.

"Did you like that? I like to have a little control. All the guys like it." She announces.

She continues while kissing me. I can hear her breathing heavily now and she is moaning softly. It's real music to my ears. I am starting to moan louder. She senses the inevitable and begins to pick up the pace. Again her sexy smell is arousing me. I close my eyes feeling her take over me physically and mentally. I momentarily open my eyes and she is looking at me intensely. I am turned on by her watching. I throw back my head in pleasure, moaning louder now. She immediately starts masturbating at speed. Oh my god it felt so good and my pelvis starts to pump up and down in rhythm to her hand.

"Oh god, oh my god, I am so turned on." I moaned out loudly for her pleasure.

"Oh yess, oh yess, cum for me, cum for me. I want to watch you orgasm. I want to hear you cum!" She excitedly whispered, smiling.

Her hand is now flying over my penis in a blur. The sound of her masturbating me fills the car and arouses me more and more. I thought she was going to slow down again, forever teasing me but she's decides to finish me off. For the last few seconds she pumps me furiously, even frantically.

Her soft whispering voice is turning me on. Softly encouraging me. Suddenly I cum full on. My penis becomes a fire hose as I exploded dousing the desire within. Oh god yes!!!. She is so amazing. She continues, slowing down now finishing me off in style making sure I am completely spent. Oh god I love this lady.

"Oh yesss, oh yesss that was so nice. You're such a messy boy!! She whispered excitedly between heavy breathes,looking pleased at herself.

Oh gosh I am spent but still reflecting on the fantastic handjob from Julie. For the 'icing on the cake' she plays with my cum on my belly then licks it off. No need for tissues here! Then she rest her head on my chest.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah you were great! Can I return the favor?. Can I go down on you? Maybe you can allow me to please you?" I boldly requested.

"No another time. I can wait!!" she asserted hugging me.

Hey I not going to be too pushy. I think I can wait for her too, after all she has just made me feel 100% and this is going to be the beginning of our escapades together. I kissed her lightly and then made our way home.

Fantasier
Fantasier
152 Followers
12