Mom's Time Ch. 2

Story Info
Mom wonders what she's doing.
505 words
4.15
128.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tennisbum
tennisbum
11 Followers

"What have I done..."

I can't believe I let this happen. I know that I had the most unbelievable sexual experience I have ever had but, NOT WITH MY SON...

"God, it was good" and my pussy is wet just thinking about it and I know it's wrong and I shouldn't even be thinking about it but I can't stop remembering my boy's 9 inch cock ramming into my ass.

Damn, I can't believe it finally happened. I fucked Mom...

God, she was so hot and I couldn't stop from shooting my cum down her throat. I wonder if she will ever talk to me again.

"Baby, are you home?" I thought I heard my son upstairs but perhaps it was wishful thinking. I walked up the stairs to go to my room and when I opened the door there he was...

"Mom, come here, I need to talk to you" You don't have to go to work now, do you.

He was laying on my bed naked stroking his 9 inch cock and asking me to come talk to him.

Seeing his cock, I lost all sense of reason. I had to have it and have it now. I know it's incest but I needed it so much.

"My lovely Son," Mommy wants you so bad.

I took his steel hard cock in my hand and put the head of it in my mouth and started sucking. His breathing started getting faster and I knew he was ready to cum. "God, this is great"

He started moaning, "Oh Mommy, I'm going to cum" and I sucked harder because I wanted all my beautiful son had to give.

And give he did, spurt after spurt he came and came. I swallowed it all and it was the sweetest taste I have ever had.

His cock was still hard and he said, "Mom, I want you." I was ready and I told him to do what ever he wanted to do to me. He picked me up and threw me on the bed on my stomach and grabbed me around the waist and tore my pants off and fucked me like he wanted to kill me.

"Baby, fuck Mommy as hard as you can." His hard cock was in and out of me like a piston and I loved it.

His cock slipped out of my pussy and I reached back to grab it and guide it back in but he had other ideas. He said, "Mommy, here is what you really like and he slammed his rock hard cock up my ass."

He knew me too well because I loved the feel of his hard cock in my ass.

As I was rocking my ass back on my son's rock hard dick, the door burst open and it was my husband Bob.

"What the Hell is going on?"

"Your son is giving me the best fuck I have had in a year and you can come on in and watch."

Bring our daughter Amy too.

tennisbum
tennisbum
11 Followers