Mom's Uncovered Pussy

Story Info
Looking between his mother's legs shows no panties.
1.7k words
4.28
379.1k
128
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vjl84
vjl84
70 Followers

Back when I was just eighteen, I used to sneak peeks at my good looking mother whenever I could. At the time, she was only thirty-three and a real nice looking lady. She had super luscious legs I used to stare at whenever she crossed them in front of me, a fine ass I used to drool over whenever she bent over or had her back to me, and a great pair of tits I once saw when I looked through the keyhole in her bedroom door. By the time I turned nineteen, this super horny guy was thinking of only one thing and that was fucking my nice looking mother.

As it turned out, my nineteenth birthday coincided with my mother and father getting a temporary separation. That didn't bother me because I saw it as a chance to finally get between her beautiful olive-skinned legs. But before that could happen, I needed to make my bones, so to speak. I needed to find some other pussy on the outside of the house, and I did. first with some girls I knew from school, then a paid for prostitute who taught me all I needed to know. Right after that, I set my sights on the one pussy I really wanted.

For a few months after my father left, Mom hung around the house doing the things all mothers do around the house. I didn't mind because I got to do a lot more looking. You know? Crossed legs, bending over, etc. Then one night, she strolled out of her bedroom looking hot as hell in a short mini-dress, spiked heels, and her hair and makeup all done up nice. The way I saw it, my father was history and my mother was going out to get laid. Hey, had her needs. Who was I to object to my mother wanting to fuck. She was only thirty-four and a hot looking babe. Why shouldn't she want sex?

"Do me a favor, baby!" Cathy the fox asked, then sat down on the couch, crossing her legs with the short mini sliding all the way back past the edge of her gartered stockings. I almost shit at what she was showing off so willingly. "Would you tie the straps on my shoes for me?"

I knelt down in front of her luscious legs, grasping her ankle with one hand while pulling her foot towards me. As I did, my eyes gawked lustfully at the shapely leg I was holding, thinking what it would be like to spread them wide open and drive my cock between them. "How's that?" I asked after tying the first strap.

She said thanks, then uncrossed her legs, leaving them parted just enough for me to take a real good look between them. What I saw was like nothing I'd ever seen in all my years of leering. Mom's uncovered pussy.

There were no panties, just a hot looking bush and her juicy pink lips. This told me one thing for sure. My mother was going out to get laid all right!

So, with her legs crossed again, she sat there waiting for me to tie the second strap. Naturally, I was way too stunned to do anything except stare at what she was showing. "HELLO!" she said as if she was annoyed by my stalling.

"Did you forget me, baby?"

"Ur, no, Mom!" I said as I took hold of her other ankle and tied the strap tight. "How could I ever forget you? You're too nice to forget!" I said, then started to get up, but she stopped me.

"Wait! I wanna see something," she said, then uncrossed her legs again, leaving them more open than before. Naturally, my eyes couldn't help but zoom right in on her glorious snatch. Needless to say, she saw me looking. "I thought so! "My son likes what I'm showing!"

When I looked up, my mother had a mischievous grin on her face. She had caught me sneaking a peek at her exposed pussy and didn't seem upset by it. I guess she didn't mind because she gave me even more to look at.

The next thing I knew, Mom was leaning back on the couch and spreading her legs open all the way for me. The way it looked, there was no need to sneak peeks anymore. My mother was willingly showing me all she had.

"Go ahead, baby! Get a real good look at it!" she said, then lifted her ass off the couch, teasing me with a seductive movement of her lower body. "Like it, baby? Wanna kiss it? Wanna suck on it? Something tells me you do! Am I right honey? Is that what you wanna do with your real nice Mama?"

This time, I didn't freeze. Like a wild man, I dove face first between my mother's legs, my mouth licking wildly on Cathy's uncovered pussy, doing all the things I learned from the paid for prostitute. She taught me how to fuck and how to eat pussy and that's what I was doing. I was eating my mother's pussy while thinking about fucking her too.

Cathy was definitely gonna get what she was all dolled up for. The only thing was, my mother didn't have to leave the house to get the fuck she obviously wanted. I was gonna take care of her getting laid right where she sat with my face between her beautiful legs.

"That's it, baby!" she cried out. "Suck me! Suck me!" Mama yelled out with her legs widened to the max and my tongue licking furiously on her hot snatch. "Finger me too!" she pleaded and I did, driving three of my fingers deep into her hot cunt, then twisting them deep inside her wet mushy cunt. "Ohhh, yeah, yeah, yes!" she yelled as I twisted and turned them deep inside her body, getting her very hot while doing the same to myself.

By then, I was ready to shoot my load. But, shit, who wanted to let it loose on the cushion of the couch. A much better place would have been the cunt I was working on, or the mouth that was crying out for my cock.

So, I quickly stood up over her.

"You want it, Mom!"

She answered just like I knew she would "Yes, yes, baby! Give it to me! I want it!"

When I reached under her soft ass and pulled her body to mine, she wrapped her gorgeous legs around me and pulled me in. The next thing I knew, my cock was oozing between her cunt lips and slipping into her real hot body.

"It's in!" I yelled, but she already knew.

"I know, Nicky baby! Now fuck me with it!

What happened next was like nothing I ever expected in a million years. My mother became a wild woman, fucking for me like I never got fucked before by any woman.

Both her arms and legs wrapped around me while her mouth went to work on mine. As her tongue chewed on my tongue, her cunt controlled my cock with her very active cunt muscles. In no time at all, my cock started spurting its juice, filling up her hole while we continued fucking. Then, like magic, the movements of her hot cunt got my cock all hard again for more hot fucking.

"Keep doing me!" she yelled while thrusting her lower body up and down, fucking me instead of me doing her. "Fuck me, baby!" Cathy yelled into my ear, at the same time licking wildly inside it.

There was nothing else for me to do but grab a hold of her sweet soft ass and do exactly what she asked. I fucked her until she started shaking like crazy, her ass cheeks trembling wildly inside my hands. My own mother was coming with my cock buried deep inside her pussy.

Awesome, baby! Truly fucking awesome!

After I helped her up, she kissed me on the mouth again, then scurried off to the bathroom. When she returned a few minutes later, she was stark naked and looking hotter than ever.

"Wow!" I said as I stared at her awesome tits, a real big pair accentuated by her slim waist and beautifully rounded hips. "You have some beautiful body, Mom!"

She smiled. "And you have some beautiful cock, Nicky baby!" she said, then pushed me back down. "Can Cathy suck on it?"

Whoda believed it? I sure as shit didn't.

My answer came in the form of a moaning sigh as her lips covered my cock and her tongue licked its hard head. No words could express how I felt at that moment. My mother was blowing me. What was there to say? With that thought alone, I could have come very easily.

Having your cock inside your mother's mouth is stimulus enough to empty you balls of all the come you have to give, but I didn't give her mouth my load. I couldn't. The hot bitch never gave me a chance.

Hot Cathy wanted to fuck again.

Before I knew it, Mom Cathy was straddling me with her hot juicy cunt pressing to my big dick and her big tits and stiff nipples pressing to my chest.

"Wanna fuck hot Cathy again?" she asked, then lowered her juicy cunt onto my dick.

No answer again. I just felt her cunt lips envelop my dick, then a hard nipple bring fed to my mouth. Hungrily, I ate one one big tittie, then the other. Eagerly, I grasped her soft hips and thrust my body upward to her incredibly hot pussy. Not surprising, she met my thrusts with some very wild thrusts of her own. fucking me again while feeding me her big delicious tits.

Awesome? Oh, no, baby! What I was doing with my own mother was much better than fucking awesome.

It was fucking excellent!

Every night of the week, Cathy gets dressed up like she did that one night. On some nights I take her out like she's my date fro the night.

On other nights, we just stay home and have dinner along with some very nice homemade dessert. Either way, I get to take off all her sexy clothes, then give her what she doesn't miss from my lame sorry ass father.

Has this kid got it made, or what?

End

vjl84
vjl84
70 Followers