Mom's Urges Are Uncontrollable

Story Info
Horny mother craves her offspring.
2.5k words
4
321.3k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Please be aware that this story is fictional, and for entertainment use only. If you are under the age of 18, and/or laws in your region prohibit the use or exposure thereof, please do not utilize this file/story. This is a work of fiction that involves and describes acts of incest and sex. Only adults may read or access this literature. Thank you for your cooperation.

* * * * *

Please e-mail me with your comments after you are done reviewing this story. This is my first attempt at an erotic story, and your responses will surely help to increase my knowledge of what gets people off, and what does not. Enjoy.

My name is Alissa. I am a 38-year-old mother of a 19-year-old daughter named Kristy, and a 18-year-old son named Derek. My husband of 42 is Ron. Ron is a pretty solid man, still has some pretty good abs from his daily workouts, and wears a much-traveled tan.

Derek is still in his shy stage. He is a cute kid, stands about 5" 9" tall, and is starting to get a husky build. Krisy is something else. She has an incredible body. Firm perky breasts and a beautiful round tight ass. She has long brown hair and big brown eyes.

We packed the car, and prepared for our departure to Las Vegas. Ron had won a trip for four so we decided to take the kids although they were too young to gamble. With all of the new hotels offering roller coasters and arcades, they would have a great time.

425 cactus later, we arrived in Vegas. It was dusk, and the air was still warm as an aftermath from a scolding hot desert afternoon. We were all hot and sweaty because of the lack of air conditioning in the car, but what the hell, we made it! We were in the city of sin and lust. But how could I be thinking of lust with the kids along. I was horny for Ron's cock. My white shorts hugged my pussy well, I could feel the pressure as my moisture squeegees up against my panties.

Ron's cock was thick, and well veined. You get off on just looking at it. It always seemed to be semi hard. With my hand on his thigh during our long trip, I was continuously nipping the head of his cock through his shorts with the tip of my finger. I was in and out of daydreams of us getting to the hotel and fucking like rabbits. However, then I would pinch myself and come back to the reality of our darling kids being with us. Somehow, I was going to need to find a release of this sexual pressure building up inside me.

We finally arrived to our hotel room. I think it took us about thirty dollars in tips to get us and our luggage out of the car and up to the room. There was no question that this trip was going to cost some bucks although the room was free.

Kristy and Derek found there way to one of the double beds in the room and crashed. Don and I staggered into the room after them and closed the door behind us. Our asses were sore, we were all hot and wet, and we didn't care about anything but resting for now. Except me, I had a hunger in me that wouldn't stop burning.

I awoke to a slam of the neighboring rooms door slamming. Kristy and Derek were still asleep. There was a note on the pillow beside me from Ron that he had gone down stairs to try and loose some money on the black jack table. Ron was always the gambler, could never stay away from the urge to try and break the house.

I stood up and walked to the vanity. I found my hand automatically reaching down to press against my aching pussy. "God I am so hot" I quoted to myself. "What am I going to do about this?" I asked myself in an audible whisper.

I went back to my bed, and tried to read some of the hotel magazines that were lying around. I felt that this might just take my mind off of my wicket thoughts of sex with my husband. I heard from behind the cover of the magazine that was at my eyes a moan of one of the kids stretching. I put the magazine down on my lap to see what was going on. They were both asleep still.

For some reason, my attention locked on my daughter Kristy. She had on a half shirt and a pair of tight shorts. Her long hair twisting around the soft sultry curves of her face and breasts. Before I knew what hit me, a shot of adrenaline shot up the front of my body. It was a sexual bolt of lightning that took me by surprise. I quickly pushed the thought aside in denial of any such occurrence. I did think her body was hot. Her tanned legs and sinfully seductive facial features made me a little twitchy.

"Mom?" I heard from her full lips in a low tone.

"Mom, where is dad?" Kristy stated as she stretched and began to awake.

"He went down stairs to try and loose the rent" I stated.

"Oh" is all she could muster as she rose from the bed.

She walked out to the balcony and leaned against the rail. The city was just about fully lit up now. Our nap had taken about an hour of our time since we arrived. I went outside with her. We didn't say much as we looked at the panoramic view of the city. Although my eyes started to drift, I must admit. Kristy's half shirt was getting to me. I never had sexual thoughts towards another woman before, but in my heated state, I was seeing things in a new and wicket light.

Kristy's half shirt was hanging loose just below her breasts. The shirt was pushed away from her body by her 36C breasts. I could almost feel them with my eyes. From out of the bottom of the half shirt appeared her flat tummy, and connected to that was a sumptuous ass that connected those steamy hot firm legs.

"Down, Alissa," I told myself. She is my own daughter. However, the thoughts I was starting to have were hot. I knew I need sex and soon. I was falling into one of those "I'll do anything, no matter how wrong it is" modes. I kept telling myself no, but my mind was on fire with yes's. How wild could I think sexually speaking?

Then out onto the balcony arrived Derek. Now I was scared. As I appeared to be just mom on the outside, pouring them each a coke and making small talk, on the inside I started thinking of what my sons cock looked like. Was it thick and full like Ron's? Probably not at his age. I also started wondering if I could get him hot and worked up if I tried. God to think of what it would feel like to try to seduce my own young son. I know he has never had sex before. He would absolutely buzz in either fear or adrenaline if he knew how I was thinking right now.

I left the room, and arrived back at the vanity. There I looked in my suitcase for something extra sexy to wear. Why? I couldn't answer that question, not even to myself. I knew why, and it was all wrong. I wanted to try to get my kids sexually heated. I wanted to look sexy enough for my daughter to get aroused. I wanted my son to get hard and wet. All the while, they had no clue.

Kristy and Derek were now back inside sitting on the edge of the bed. They were playing cards and looking kind of board. Then I arrived at there side. I was now wearing a short skirt and a halter that tied around my neck.

"What are you guys playing?" I asked.

"Playing a quick game of war mom." Derek replied.

"Are we going out or something?" Kristy asked, obviously in response to my outfit.

"No, I just wanted to change, that's all," I returned.

"I want you guys to stop playing cards for a minute," I requested.

They did and looked up at me as if they were expecting me to ask them to do a chore or something.

"Kristy, I am going to ask you something, and I want an honest answer, can you give me that do you think?" I asked nervously.

"Sure mom, what's up?" she agreed.

"If I told you that I wanted you to ask Derek something for me, would you do it?" I asked softly and seductively.

"I guess," she responded, unsure of where this was going.

"I want you to ask Derek if he has ever wanted to have sex with you."

"What?" is all she could mumble. She was in shock, and Derek was very stunned.

"I will do it.... Derek, look at your sister. Answer me straight babe, have you ever fantasized about having sex with her."

"Mom, I can't believe this. What are you doing?" Kristy asked. She didn't leave though, so I took this as a promising sign.

"Have you ever thought about having sex with Kristy, Derek? You have, I know you have. Are you getting hard just at the thought of it Derek?"

Then I got on a roll.

"Kristy, I am so fucking hot right now, I am burning up in sexual lust. Do you not get aroused at the thought of having sex right now?" I asked in excitement.

"Mom, you're freaking me out!" she quivered.

"Derek, do you want to feel what sex feels like?" I asked seductively.

"Someday," is all that he could come up with.

My hands reached the front of his shorts and I rubbed lightly the length of his swollen cock.

"I am going to unbutton your shorts now Derek, does that make you hot?" I wickedly asked.

"My god mom, you are serious!" Kristy exclaimed. "My god, this is really going to happen!"

"Kristy, how would you like to give Derek a blow job, right now? Suck him off until you get a mouth full of thick hot cum. Your starting to feel something now, aren't you Kristy? Your getting pretty fucking hot aren't you? It's ok, just think sex, not anything else. Think twisted, wild, sinful sex. Thing multiple orgasms Kristy. How could you not want to do this right now?" was my sinful pitch.

"My god, mom, I don't know." She said uncertain.

"There is nothing not to know Kristy. What if I told you that I want to fuck Derek to, right now" I said as I untied my top and let it fall slowly onto the floor. "You can either join me, or watch" I said. "Which would you rather do right now Kristy, Fuck your brother with me, or watch as I go wild on his cock and milk his cock into my pussy all to myself?"

"God mom, we can't do this!" She proclaimed in a worried but heated voice. "I am wet and excited, but damn, this is all wrong!"

"Take off your top Kristy, take it off. I will if you don't," I warned. "I might like that better as a matter of fact, let me take off your top." I stood before her now, we were both standing. I grasped the bottom of the half shirt and tugged on it at first to place pressure against her tits. Her nipples were as hard as a rock. Then I slowly removed the top from over the top of her head. She wore a bikini top in bright yellow underneath. "Now I am going to untie your bikini top Kristi, does that make you hot, tell me?" I seduced.

"I don't know, I didn't know about anything right now," Kristy said as she let out a large gasp of air.

"And now for the shorts," I stated as I unbuttoned the shorts that clung to my daughter's firm ass. I slowly pushed them down as they tried to cling to her thighs do to the moisture that was built up now.

"Take Derek's cock into your mouth Kristy, and suck him until you feel him cum against the back of your throat," I ordered.

I pushed her head down to Derek's cock. Kristy's hair was obstructing my view, but I could tell that she was resisting still. I flung her hair over to one side. Derek's cock head was at Kristy's lips, but she would not let his cock in.

Then, after a few minutes she gave in. Slowly, she started to suck his cock. "Lick the vein slowly up and down Kristy, that's right," I instructed. She started to work his cock well. Up and down and slurping in and out. She had given up on worrying that this was her own brother.

"Oh my god Derek, fuck yes," I shouted. "Cum in her mouth, got I can not wait to see you cum in her mouth!" I could not control myself. I reached back and unzipped my short leather mini. Panties followed.

Just then, I heard Kristy gag, and moan at the same time. Derek was cumming in heaves. Kristy pulled away, and some cum streamed onto her tits. Oh god what a sight this was. I took Kristy then and turned her towards me. "I am about to fuck you Kristy, I am going to lick Derek's cum off of your tits slowly, and swallow it all. Then I am going to slowly position your pussy above my mouth and I am going to suck your pussy hard until I eat your cum too. Does that get you hot Kristy?

"Mom, I want you to suck me off but first I want to watch you have sex with your son. Would you do that for me?" Kristy daringly asked.

"Oh fuck Kristy, you are twisted....Derek, lay here," I instructed. I then positioned my pussy above my son's cock, and lowered myself down until I felt him slide inside me. I moved upward first real slow. I could feel his cock pumping inside me. Then I slid down on his shaft, god it was hot. I fucked him slowly until Ron opened up the door to the room.

"What the fuck?" He asked shocked at what he was seeing.

"Don't stop mom, keep fucking Derek. Come here dad." Kristy escorted her dad to the bed where Alissa was fucking their son. "Fuck him faster while dad watches mom. I want you to scream, fucking yell as you fuck him. I want the room next door to hears that you are fucking your son. Then I am going to fuck you dad, really. I am going to fuck you slowly until you cum inside of me.....Does that make you hot?"