Mom's Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Sandra is away from home and calls an escort -- her son.
3.3k words
4.55
250.4k
119

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 12/08/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hungten
hungten
191 Followers

Sandra walked into her hotel room and set her bag down next to the bed. She drew open the curtains and took a deep breath as she looked out at the view. The evening sun cast a golden reddish yellow glow in the sky. Here she was, in the big city, far away from home. And she felt so lonely.

She had just flown in and headed straight to the hotel to rest. The flight itself hadn’t been long or tiring. She was just at that moment, when she yearned to be with her husband, lying in bed, hugging through the night. Instead, her company had sent her here for the weekend. And for no other reason than to sign a document with a partner. The meeting was scheduled for the next morning and she planned to get a good night’s rest.

But rest wasn’t forthcoming. Maybe a soak in the bath would do her good. She opened her bag and pulled out a change of clothes. In the bathroom, she filled the tub with water, poured some shower cream. But just as she was about to undress, she looked at the running water. No, it reminded her too much of home.

She shut off the tap and let the water drain away. She went back to the room and saw the telephone. Maybe she should call home. Hearing his voice might help. Or it might just make her long for home even more. What she needed was something to take her mind off home.

That’s when her sight settled on a magazine that she had stuffed into her bag. Some guy at the airport had handed it to her. Without a thought, she had taken it, probably planning to read it at some point in time. She had time now, so she took it out and started flipping through it.

It turned out to be one of those adult magazines, filled with advertisements and other messages. Her thoughts ran as she looked at advertisement after advertisement. Could she really be considering getting a “date” for the evening? Before she knew it, she had picked up the phone and started dialing a number.

It rang once, twice, three times. She was about to put it down when someone answered. After some uncertain moments, she requested a partner and gave her address. The person at the other end said that she would send someone over within the next hour.

After she hung up the phone, she crawled into bed and pulled the covers over her curled form, looking out at the darkened sky. She had really done it. She had called for an escort and soon, she was going to cheat on her husband with a total stranger. But she was so far away, so he wouldn’t be able to find out. Or would he? She chided herself silently and shut her eyes.

She must have fallen asleep because a loud knocking on the door awakened her. She jumped out of bed, unsure of what to do. Then she saw her reflection in the mirror. She was still wearing her pink blouse and blue jeans. She straightened out her clothes, ran a hand through her long brown hair and took a deep breath. She didn’t look fifty-years-old at all, thanks to her grueling daily workout. She had managed to keep her figure slim and tight, while regular visits to the spa kept her skin smooth and wrinkle-free.

This was it. She could either open the door or pretend that she wasn’t in.

She opened the door, her head hung low. “Please come in,” she said to the person standing outside without looking to see who it was. She quickly walked back into the room, keeping her back to him at all times. She heard him walk in and close the door behind him.

“Is this your first time?” he asked gently.

She nodded. Her heart was beating furiously and her legs felt like jelly.

“I understand.” He walked up behind her. “There’s nothing to worry about. We won’t do anything that you don’t want to do.”

He placed his hands on her shoulders and she instantly felt a tingle run through her body. She felt flushed, though her hands were clammy and cold. Needless to say, she was extremely nervous. “I don’t know if I can do this…” she whispered.

“That’s all right,” he said in a low, soothing tone. “If you want to, we could just sit and talk. Or watch television. Anything you want.”

She relaxed somewhat at that suggestion. Sure, she could watch television with a total stranger. That would be entirely fine. Slowly, she turned around, keeping her head down. She found herself looking at the body of a smartly clad man in dark shirt and pants. Then she looked up.

Both of them gasped. She took a step back, her hand to her open mouth, while he just looked at her with wide-eyed disbelief.

“Mom?!”

“Johnny?!”

The shock was too much for her. She found the bed and quickly sat down before her legs gave way. Meanwhile, John had moved to a table and sat against it. Neither of them took their eyes off each other. For a long time, neither of them said anything.

Finally, John broke the silence. “Well, this is awkward.” He tried to look at something else, but he kept finding his gaze moving back to his mother’s face.

By then, she had regained her composure. Instead of the lonely woman that she was a while ago, she was now a mother who was rather shocked and angered.

“Johnny, how long have you been doing this?” she demanded.

“Just for a while,” he said.

“I thought your dad and I sent you here for school. Why are you a… a…?” But she couldn’t bring herself to say it because she felt guilty about having called for one in the first place.

“An escort? Mom, it’s just a part-time job. I still go to school in the day.”

“Don’t we give you enough money?”

“Sure you do, and don’t think I don’t appreciate it. But I thought that I could use the extra money, so…”

She didn’t know what to say next. Her thoughts were still a jumble from the revelation. She just knew that she felt both embarrassed and frustrated. She couldn’t imagine what he was going to say to his father about this. Suddenly, she felt exposed.

John sat next to her on the bed. She didn’t move, her gaze fixed at an empty spot below the television set.

“What about you, mom?” he asked. “You called for an escort.”

She remained silent.

“Why?”

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “It’s just… it’s…” She turned to face him, then turned away quickly. “I just felt lonely. I’m so far away from home and I needed some company. So I called…”

He nodded in understanding. “I see.” He looked at her travel bag on the floor. “So what shall we do now?”

“How will this affect your pay?” she asked in a concerned manner.

“It’s okay. I just give the agency a commission. They don’t ask, I don’t tell.”

“But you need the money, right?”

He sighed. “Yeah, I guess. Bills are stacking up.”

They sat there in the silent, dark room for what must have been an eternity. Finally, she stood up and walked to her bag. He looked at her, wondering what she was doing, half-expecting her to ask him to leave. But as he looked, he found his eyes tracing her figure. It had been almost a year since he’d been home. He’d always known that his mother was beautiful, but after spending such a long time away and then meeting her in this situation, he found himself admiring her slim body. He found his eyes drawn to her narrow waist, then the sensual curve of her bum. Ashamed, he quickly diverted his gaze to the floor.

“So how much do I owe you?” she asked suddenly.

“What?” he asked in surprise.

“The person said that the minimum… session is an hour. How much is that?”

“Mom…”

She bent down to her bag to retrieve her purse. In doing so, she had inadvertently given him a very good sight of her jeans-covered bottom. He found his breath quickening, his heart beating faster. And he felt a stirring in his groin. No, he couldn’t get excited by admiring his mother’s ass. He just couldn’t.

She pulled out a stack of notes and dropped it on the table. “Is that enough?”

He got up and looked at it. “I guess. But seriously, mom, you don’t have to…”

“No, I want to.” She turned to face him, her head kept down. They were standing close to each other, so close that he thought he heard her heart beating. Her chest rose with each breath, but he noticed that she wasn’t just breathing normally. She was taking in deep breaths each time. As if she was panting.

And then he felt her hand on his crotch. He felt his cock throb when she touched. His breath quickened, as did hers. He looked down and she looked up. “Mom…?”

“Shhh,” she said softly as she slowly rubbed him. Her sight was fixed on his lips, watching them move closer and closer to hers. And they kissed. At first, it was a tender peck. Then he pressed harder against her and felt her press back with equal vigor.

His arms went around her body as she wrapped her free arm around his neck, pulling him closer. He stuck his tongue out, pushing at her lips. She opened her mouth, letting his tongue in. Their tongues met and she groaned.

Both of her hands were on his bum now and she pulled her crotch right up to his. His bulge was now pressed against her belly. As they kissed, they rubbed their bodies against each other’s, enjoying every sensual touch. His hands moved from her back up to her shoulders. As he pulled, she arched her back, giving him space to press his warm lips to her neck. She gasped as his lips moved from one side to the other.

His lips met hers again and they kissed like lovers who hadn’t been with each other for eons. He squeezed her ass cheeks and smiled when she groaned in his ear.

“Oh God…” she moaned. “Oh Johnny, Johnny… Oh…”

He broke off the kiss and looked into her eyes as she looked back at him. She didn’t know what was coming next, but frankly, she didn’t care. She was more excited now than she had ever been. Whatever came next would only make her feel better.

His hands were on her waist and they moved to the front. As they continued looking at each other, he unbuckled her jeans and pulled the zip down. Then, as he kneeled down, he pulled her jeans down to her ankles. She stepped out of them and he tossed them to the side. He was looking straight at her panties-covered pussy. He could smell her intoxicating aroma. And when he slid a finger over it, he could feel her wetness.

She groaned at his touch, holding onto his head to steady herself. She felt her panties being pulled down, followed by his breathing on her pussy. She had kept it neatly shaved because that’s the way she liked it, and now, electricity whizzed through her body from her exposed lips. She felt his lips suck on them, then his tongue lapping at her juices. She pressed her crotch into his face, wanting to feel more of him.

Finally, he stood up and kissed her again. She smelled herself on him and tasted her juices. She was extremely turned on by them and her hands ripped at his shirt. He slipped it over his head quickly and threw it next to her jeans. While still locked in a passionate kiss, they backed up until she felt the edge of the bed against her legs. She sat down, her hands around his hips. Quickly, she undid his pants and pulled them down, taking his briefs along. He slipped out of his shoes and stepped out of his pants. His erect cock sprung up. It was all swollen and red. And there was a trace of pre-cum on the head.

She wrapped one hand around it. He groaned as she started stroking it. Then he felt something warm touch his tip. He looked down and saw her licking it all over, from the head down the shaft, then back up. And as he continued watching, she opened her mouth and took it in. The intense warmth overwhelmed him and he moaned out loud.

She sucked at him furiously, making loud slurping noises. Dribble spilled out of her mouth onto her pink blouse, but that didn’t stop him. He was pumping her face now and she loved every moment of it. She’d performed oral sex on her husband before, but it had never felt like this. She kept wanting more and more of it.

He felt the pressure at the base of his cock and knew that he was going to cum soon. But he wanted it to last longer. He pulled himself out of her mouth. She looked at him in a puzzled manner. He took her hands and pulled them up above her head. She knew what he was going to do next. In one move, he pulled her blouse up, gripping her bra and taking it along. Both clothing pieces soon joined the others on the floor. They were both naked now and took a moment to take in each other’s presence.

They lay back onto the bed, her hand firmly grasping his cock. His hands moved over her breasts and his fingers found her hardened nipples. He tweaked one and she yelped. They smiled at that. He bent down and sucked it. She closed her eyes and groaned. When he moved to her other nipple, the cool air caused her exposed and wet nipple to become fully hard.

She pulled his head up to hers and they kissed again. He pressed his lips hard on hers and her mouth accepted his tongue. His hand grasped her pussy and felt her heat. She spread her legs open as he stroked her.

“Oh God… oh…” she moaned as his finger penetrated her folds and dug itself deep. After finger-fucking her for a while, he pulled it out and placed it at her lips. She opened her mouth and took his finger in. They smiled as she sucked on it.

He moved himself over her. His cock struck her horny pussy and she gasped. “God, Johnny…”

“Mom, you know what’s going to happen next,” he said into her ear.

“I know, I know…” Her hand wrapped around his dick again and pulled him closer. “God, fuck me, Johnny. Fuck my hot pussy with your thick rod.” She couldn’t believe that she’d just said that. She would never have said such things to her husband. But now, it felt just like the right thing to say. And she felt excited when she said it.

“You want me to fuck you, mom?” John teased. “You want me to stick my swollen cock in your pussy?”

“Yes, God, I want it, I need it.” Her hand was tugging at him. “Stop teasing and fuck me already!”

The head of his cock pressed against her pussy lips. As they looked into each other’s eyes, he pushed himself gently into her sopping box. She groaned when his full length had entered her. He pulled out just as slowly, then sunk back in, relishing every stroke. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held him tight as he continued moving in and out of her.

He was pounding into her now. The sound of his balls slapping against her pussy echoed in the room. The bed bounced along with them, increasing their motion. The feeling of his cock rubbing against the insides of her pussy pushed her over the edge. She arched her back as a powerful orgasm shot through her body. It was more powerful than she’d ever had and it made her feel good all over.

She pushed her hair away from her sweat-covered face and looked at him. Her son. In the back of her mind, she’d always known who she was having sex with. But now, as she felt his cock fuck her like there was no tomorrow, the fact sunk in. She was fucking her own son. And she was enjoying every moment of it!

The same thought was going through his mind. Never in a million years had he thought that he would be in this position with his mother. But now, as he looked at her lust-filled eyes, a wave of excitement swept over him. He was fucking his mother! He was fucking his own mother!

“God, mom, you’re so fucking hot!” he said loudly.

“And you’re so fucking good!” she replied.

“I’m gonna cum, mom. I’m close.”

His words made her realize then that he was fucking her unprotected. She was still fertile and couldn’t risk getting pregnant by him. “Pull out, Johnny,” she said. “You can’t cum in me.”

Somewhere in his reckless abandon, he knew that she was right. He pulled his cock out of her pussy. Instantly, both of them felt like they had lost something. But as he stroked his hard member, he started to climax, shooting his seed all over her belly and it helped them overcome their loss. She watched as his white cum landed in trails from her breasts down to her navel. After he’d stopped cumming, he fell next to her, exhausted beyond his wits.

She rubbed her finger over his cum, spreading it over her panting belly. She even rubbed some over her nipples, which only made her feel more horny. The smell of his cum filled her senses. She looked over at John, who was recovering from their session.

“Wow, mom,” he said in between gasps. “That was the most wonderful sex I’ve ever had.”

“It was the best for me too,” she said. She looked down at his flaccid cock and held it with her cum-covered fingers.

He looked at her glistening belly. “You’re so beautiful and sexy,” he said. “I just wish that I could stay here and continue fucking you through the night.” He looked at her in a concerned manner. “If that’s what you want.”

She leaned over and kissed him. “You bet that’s what I want. So stay.”

His eyes drooped. “I can’t. I have another… client.”

A look of disappointment replaced her excitement. “What time?”

He looked at the clock. “Soon.” He noticed the sullen look on her face and felt sorry for her. “But we could meet up again.”

She sat up. “I don’t want to call that agency just to ask for you. This first time already made me feel… dirty.”

“You don’t have to call the agency. Listen, I’ve nothing planned for tomorrow. If you don’t…”

“I have a meeting in the morning. But after that, I’ll be free.”

“So we could…”

“Meet for lunch and catch up.”

She saw from his expression that her answer wasn’t the one that he was expecting. She bent down and kissed him, then whispered, “But after that, who knows?”

He smiled and kissed her back. Then he got up and retrieved his clothes. “I’m sorry that I have to leave you now,” he said as he dressed.

“That’s all right, I understand, it’s your job.”

After wearing his shoes, he bent down and kissed her fully on the lips again. “I hope you’re feeling better now.”

“You have no idea. So I’ll call you after my meeting. You still have the handphone that your dad gave you, right?”

“Sure thing, mom.” He gave her nude body a glance over, then reluctantly left the room.

Alone again in the darkness, Sandra pulled the blanket over her body. But now, she didn’t feel the twinge of sadness that she had felt earlier. Her last thought before she drifted off to sleep was that of Johnny fucking his cock in her pussy.

hungten
hungten
191 Followers