Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Honey with moon to remember.
5.9k words
4
8.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the train journey Mona & Jack reached at the jungle.

So they headed in that jungle to fulfill their lustful adventure. They had two bags filled with foods, drinks and some clothes mostly Mona's, she always travels with her sexy lacy bra and silky panties fully loaded in her bag.

Jack too wanted that Mona kept them in her bag, so she could pull some actions in the Jungle with her lustful panties and bra.

They crossed through woods, holding each other's hands.

"Finally we are going to be alone in woods for 3 days," Jack said. "I always wanted to do something adventurous with you Mona," he continued.

"And now we are darling," Mona said. "Me too, I know you want to love me in the jungle and I am ready for it," She grins.

Slowly they crossed the wilds. This is a complete new venture for them, as they didn't know what's in the woods. But they knew that they were together and only this matters.

It was getting darker and darker as they moved more inside the heart of the Jungle. Though it was not the time but they were in woods and light rays were not able to reach them.

"I am thirsty, wait for a minute dear," Mona said. "Let me drink some water."

They stopped; Mona drank water through the bottle, and drops some on her. She was wearing a loose, white, cotton shirt with three of its button open and a pair of tight knee length shorts. She looks damn sexy.

The water drops through her neck and makes her shirt a little wet.

And Jack looked at her, he saw her cleavage which is clearly seen, she had opened it for Jack, he knew. And he looked to her boobs.

"What are you looking at?" Mona said. "Haven't you seen it before?"

"Yes dear, I have seen it before but you know you are so beautiful, that I can spend my whole life just looking at you," Jack said. "Of course without clothes dear! Naked!"

"You are so naughty," Mona said. And gave a very sexy smile.

They started their journey again. It was then all dark and gloomy. The chirping of birds, grunting sound of animals had started. And the Jungle was converting itself for what it's famous for, it's wildness.

They looked for a place to spend their sexual night. They gazed here and there but it was too dark then, they could hardly see anything.

"I am tired dear, I can't walk more," Mona said. "I want to be in your arms," Her voice was slightly husky.

"Yes dear I can see, but we have to look for a safe place to stay," Jack said. "Till then I will lift you up in my arms."

Jack lifted her in his arms and she holds him with her hands placing around his neck.

"Are you ok now," Jack said.

"Yes dear," she says.

She kissed his lips gently and with her right hand she caressed his hair.

"I love you so much darling," She said. "I don't care where I am, as long as I am in your arms."

She kissed again and this time with her tongue.

Jack was also tired, he had been walking for 20 minutes, carrying his lovely wife.

Jack saw something, something like a house, he stranded there with shock!! Was that a magic or what? He saw a tree house, a fucking tree house. Trees house in that jungle what could be more magical about that night.

Though it was dark, he could barely see anything. But he was sure it was a tree house. Jack step close to it. It seemed very old, like it had been abandoned for years.

Though they didn't have a choice. They had to spend their night there. It was getting cold too. It was the safest place to sleep as compared to open in woods.

"Mona look, what we have found," Jack said. She was still in Jack's arms, he kissed her lips.

"Oh my god, you found a house for us," She said. "You are the best dear, let's go inside."

Jack headed towards it. It was on very low height and a propping against it. They didn't have to climb a tree to reach there.

But he thought that he should check it before taking Mona into it. Jack made her to lie down. She stranded on her feet and was looking the surroundings around her with her glisten eyes.

Jack moved rapidly up the ladder.

He saw the door, covered with moss. Jack opened it gently by giving it a light push. It's all dark and gloomy. He opened his bag, take out his emergency torch and light it up. It was all empty, nothing not a single object. He thought that the last person who lived here must have cleared everything.

Jack stepped into it. The floor was clean and spotless but how? Seems like it was abandoned for years!! Well they were too tired to ask questions like how? Why? When? He checked the floor carefully. Jack thought that it could hold their weight.

Jack opened his bag again and took out a clean, white sheet and a soft feathered blanket. He covered the floor with the sheet perfectly and again covers half the floor with the blanket to make it a little fluffy.

Jack stepped outside to get her. She was standing near the tree, seemed mesmerized by the beauty of the wilds.

"What are you looking dear?" Jack said. Gliding his hand on her cheek.

"This seems so surreal," she said. Her eyes were sparkling in the dark.

Jack lifted her up again, and headed into the house. He lied her down on the fluffy area gently.

She looked all over the house, and then the floor her eyes were glinting. He lied down beside her.

"Is it comfortable dear?" Jack said. He looked in her eyes.

"It's more than i thought baby," She says. She gives a lustful look.

She bended and carries herself over him. She kissed him deeply, and Jack kissed her back. And the movie starts. They kissed deeply and passionately.

Their lips were locked. They were licking each other, biting each other like mad.

The intensity increases gradually and they started doing it more wildly. Pushing tongue in each other's mouth. But it isn't French kiss they were doing, they were eating each others. Sucking each other's saliva like it was the most precious thing in the world.

But it was quite wild for just kiss. They kept doing it, licking, sucking, shoving tongue in others mouth like there was a competition between them who could kiss more deep?!

Jack's hands were running all over her back, caressed her back, and rub her. Making her more arouse.

He lifted her top up and removes it. He started kissing her neck, trailing his tongue from her neck to her cleavage. He kissed her cheek with his wet warm kisses. Then move down starts kissing all over her body.

Like a mad, he licked her body like she was butterscotch topped with dark chocolate ice-cream. Jack's hand was running on her back while he kissed her sweet silky body.

He found the strip of bra unbuttons her and removes it. Now she as half nude, her bare boobs look so milky and juicy. She moaned. Promptly, he ran his tongue over her nipples and kissed them. Jack rolled his tongue over her warm bare nipple.

He sucked it like a baby sucks his mother's boobs. They were so sweet, he kept licking her nipples rolling his tongue over her boobs pressing one and sucking other.

"Suck it hard baby! Suck it hard," she said. "You wanted to do things wildly, do it!!" She moaned.

Jack listened to her and start licking and sucking more hard. Taking her nipple in his mouth, he started chewing it. She moaned heavily.

"Yes baby eat it! Eat my nipples chew it," she said. Continuously moaning.

Jack kept chewing and eating her nipple, they were so red like fresh cherries. And his desire to eat them grows more.

He moved his hand down and tries to open her shorts. She gets it and unbuttons her belly button. He pulled her shorts down, and threw it in a corner. Jack kept licking her boobs, and then he moved down kisses her stomach and gives his wet warm kisses over there.

She moaned with pleasure. Jack moved his hand down in her panties; he felt the wetness inside her. He rubbed her pussy over panty. And she cries for more.

"Yes baby keep doing it," Mona said. Her voice filled with desire.

Jack tried to remove her panties and his hand hooks in her waistband. She gets it, lifts a little, and he removed her silky panties.

He moved slowly down to her sweet wet pussy. He gave a light kiss on her pussy lips. Which was already pouring juice? She flinches. He smelt her pussy; it smells so fucking awesome, he ran his tongue it.

Jack licked her lips and started sucking it hard. He took her drenched pussy lips in his mouth and sucks it like he was giving French kiss to her pussy. He licked, and sucked, and licked, and sucked, harder and harder her drenched sweet succulent pussy.

He ate and drank every drops of her pussy. Mona moaned heavily and its intensity increases with his licks and sucks. And then she cum in his mouth. She filled his mouth with her cum. He drank it, and started cleaning her pussy with his tongue, rolling his tongue all over her pussy and cleans it.

She liked it. She pushed his head more inside her warm pussy. She was doing, what he wanted, he was fond of Mona's pussy and he could lick it for hours it was the sweetest he had ever come to.

And then something unexpected, he could say the wildest thing happens. She started Cumming, right there in mouth.

First she squirts few drops of her cum. He felt something, lubricated liquid in mouth, it tastes good. But still it was her cum, he moved his head up too see her. And she grins wildly. He knew that she had something wild in her mind. He could see her right in her eyes.

She pushed his head to her pussy. She was in full ecstasy, she knew that no one like to lick a pussy like he did and how much he liked licking and sucking her. But this was not something new for Jack, her cum though it tastes good.

Mona's cum gushes out in his mouth and she kept pushing his mouth in her to drink it.

"Drink it baby, it's your Mona's honey," she said. "You will like it! Baby drinks it."

Nothing aroused him more than her lustful sensual voice. And Jack thought it was Mona's cum what harm will it do?

He then opened his mouth and let her honey flow in his mouth. Jack started drinking it and cupped her pussy with his mouth so to let all her cum flow direct in his mouth.

Jack started loving it, yeah it was her honey of course it taste awesome. She emptied her honey-pot in his mouth. He licked her thighs that get wet due to her cum, and then he started licking her pussy which was so full of her cum. He licked and sucked it like a mad, she got that he liked drinking her.

And Jack knew that she liked it too.

She gave him a smile, a naughty and wild one. He could see in her eyes and her smile that she wasn't finished.

"Baby now it's to lick my ass," she claimed. "I know you will like it, lick it baby suck it!!"

She bended herself opposite and pushes her ass in mouth. She smiled; it's her way to direct Jack: "Now you can start sucking me."

"I can't resist, how can I? She is Mona my love and everything of hers is awesome just like her pusy-juice."

She again pushes her hips against Jack's mouth and this time she gazed over him with a little anger. He immediately shoved his mouth on her ass, he started licking her ass. This time she wasn't moaning. She was grunting. Like how much she liked it.

She had gone totally wild and Jack had to reciprocate with her. He grabbed her bare silky hips and pushes his mouth deep in her ass. He started shoving his tongue in her asshole. He licked her asshole and with his tongue. He was making circle on her hole. She was enjoying it.

Jack could see in her loud grunting. He further rolled his tongue from her asshole to her pussy in a continuous manner, like a windscreen wiper swipes rain away from the windshield. Instead of rain, her ass was wet with her sweat; he meant her ass sweats mixed with her cum.

What a combination one could make, he drank all her three precious liquid in a single swipe. She moaned and her one hand reached to his head why tried to shove him more into it.

Jack knew she wanted more. And he was ready for that. Whatever she wanted he will give her.

When any man loves a girl more than him and he wanted to give everything she liked, then he won't care about her cum or her sweat.

Instead he craved for them, like Jack crave for Mona's.

So, he increased his pace and started licking her more vigorously, she moaned and then he could hear the real pleasure she was having. He kept doing it with more enthusiasm like it was the only thing for him for his salvation.

Mona was pushing her ass more and more and Jack was licking her more and more. Her whole ass had been covered with her sweat and he was the one to clean her and he was doing, he was eating her ass like a person eats apple, parting his mouth large and then his large bite on her ass though not using his teeth. And then grabs as much ass as he could in mouth and suck her.

Again Mona pushed Jack too lick her hole, he thought that she liked when he rolled the tip of his tongue over her hole. He did, he licked her like the way she wanted.

She then guided his mouth to her pussy, which was then too drench that when he shoved his tongue in her pussy and gush of liquid poured in his mouth passing through his tongue.

Jack licked her hard, continuously harder and harder fucking her pussy with his tongue, they both has gone mad, Jack could see only a wet pussy pouring liquid that he had to eat and he thought she might be in seventh heaven.

She cum again in Jack's mouth, he drank her cum, licking and cleaning her pussy again. Mona gave so much to drink, that his belly was almost full. Yes his belly as filled with her hot salty sweat and cum.

"I love you so much baby," She exclaimed. "You like it?" and she winked.

"Which one?" Jack said and smiled.

"You know which one baby!" she whispers. And blushed.

"You say which one," Jack said.

"Oh! so you want me to say it," she exclaimed. "My...my...my... cum...you naughty...HaHaHaHaHa...!"

"You know it baby, how much I liked it!!" Jack said.

"And how was...my...hole...my asshole...you naughty!!" Mona said and laughed!!

"Baby! I will show you soon!! How much I liked it!!" Jack said and smiled.

"Come on baby!! Ride me!! Fuck me hard," she exclaimed. "I want to scream so loud, I really do!!"

Jack bended him over her and kissed her sweet soft lips, but she was not in the mood for kiss, she wanted something wild, she started chewing his lips, sucking him so deep.

"Come on fuck me!! Put your long, fat cock in your Mona's pussy," she soughed.

Jack got so arouse by her words, there were reason that he was fond of her, and that was one of them, she turned him on just by two, three words.

Jack started grinding his hard cock in her pussy, then with a thrust he silted his cock in her perfect wet pussy. And started ramming her pussy.

She screamed just like she wanted to scream. He kept pushing his cock in and out of her pussy. Ramming her vigorously. Fucking her harder and harder.

"Fuck me baby!!Fuck me harder!! Fuck your Mona's pussy!! My pussy dear," she shouted.

Jack kept fucking her, harder and harder, he increased the pace and started fucking her more deeply.

His whole cock was inside her. He was moving his cock back and forth in her pussy slamming her wet walls. Her pussy walls were crushing his cock and the heat inside her, trying to melt his cock inside her.

They cum simultaneously, Jack spilled his hot cum over her belly-button, and he lied over her with his cock still touching the lips of her pussy. Lying over her Jack started kissing her sweaty neck and then her lips.

She cupped his head in her hand and started kissing him deeply and was passing her saliva in him. She kept doing it.

"Well the night has just started, and we have two more days dear!!" She whispered in Jack's ear.

"Get up my love; you still have things to do!!

I love you my love Mona," Jack exclaimed. And kissed her lips.

In the morning Mona and Jack chose to walk inside the jungle and collected wood for night fire. They walked inside the jungle collecting dry sticks and stems.

Jack built a small pulling raft kind of stuff to load dry sticks and stems on it, so that it could be dragged easily.

Mona was wearing a tight jeans and t-shirt, making her firm tits jet out and stand stiff and upwards. As she walked in front of Jack, he could see the roundness of her butts swing.

Jack was feeling so aroused that he was in a mindset that if he got a chance then, he would jab his penis deep inside her love triangle.

Jack had to control himself and kept doing the job for which they had walked so far inside the jungle.

They were casually talking and Mona was just hitting upon him, hinting him to fuck her. Jack took some time and finally pushed Mona to a big tree.

Jack held Mona tight in his arms and pulled her body on to his body and kissed her cheeks, then the chin, then forehead.

Mona lifter her head up to allow his kiss her and love her. Jack kissed her chin and then her neck.

Mona twisted her body in excitement, holding his shoulders.

Taking his best chance, Jack kissed on her lips. Mona opened her lips to accept his lips on her lips and then for few minutes out lips crushed and smooched tightly. Jack pushed his tongue inside her mouth making her mouth open up and then they kept kissing deep in a passionate way.

Jack worked his hand over the t-shirt to lightly fondle her breasts turn by turn, and squeeze them occasionally. He could feel the hot breath from Mona on his face.

Jack moved his hands behind Mona and pushed it inside the t-shirt and moved it all over her back to feel the skin. As Mona was passionately kissing him, he pulled the 3 hooks of her bra and let her breast free from the grip of her bra.

Mona let out a moan and they continued to kiss deep. He slides his hands inside the bra and moved it front to cup her left breast and hold it. They were so soft and spongy that he felt his whole body shiver at the touch of her breast.

Jack moved his thumb and index finger to nibble her nipples; and turning the heat on between them. Mona lifted her chest to give more access to his hands exploring her naked breast. Jack lifted the bra and the t-shirt material up above to her chest, exposing her naked breast to the nature.

Jack bent down and quickly pushed his lips on her nipples and sucked them lightly, then harder, then chewed them. His hands worked well in gripping her breasts, squeezing them and fondling them.

Mona started to moan and breathe harder. Jack pushed his hands up to move the bra and t-shirt up to her neck and she raised her hands, allowing him to pull them up out of her head, and he swings them off to the ground.

He continued kissing her on the lips and worked his hands to quickly pull out his jacket and t-shirt over his head. Then he drags Mona towards him and they both hug each other, crushing his naked chest on her naked breast.

The feel of their naked skin touching each other made goose pimples over their bodies and they were sexually hyper at that moment.

Jack moved his hands down to un-belt his jeans and push it down to his knees and then pull his legs out of it. He pulled his stiff penis out and make it straight stand against the band of his underwear.

Jack moved his hands on her naked breasts and squeezed them and move his other hand to un-belt her jean. Mona held his hands, signaling him to hold on.

But Jack somehow looses her jean belt and continued his kisses deep inside her mouth. Then he moved his hands behind her and down inside the jeans and squeeze her butts.

Mona lifted her ankle in excitement as he squeezed her butts.

Jack slowly moved one hand inside her panty band and pushed it inside to feel the roundness of her firm round butts.

It felt spongy like a big tennis ball. He moved his other hand also inside the panty and moved his hands over her butts.

Jack made her lean on to the hanging branch of the tree and made her chest rise. He broke the kiss and bent to gulp the pink bud of her pointed breast and sucked hard on her nipples.

12