Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was staring at them with a look of shock on her face. Jack stood staring at her. Mona felt something was wrong and she also turned her head and saw the girl standing. In a state of shock they all 3 stood frozen for long.

Suddenly Mona pulled her legs and Jack's dong pooped out of her cunt with a splashing sound of the juices, and she ran to the bedroom.

Jack's love-tool lost its erecting because of the sudden shock and embarrassment. He also turned around slowly walked to the bedroom with that girl still staring at his back. He entered the bedroom and saw Mona looking uneasy and getting dressed.

She told him immediately that the girl was the maid servant she would like to appoint. Mona got dressed and went out. Jack slowly took his time to get dressed and after about half an hour Mona called him. He went to the drawing room and saw Mona sitting with that girl with a relaxed look on their faces.

Mona introduced him to her. Jack moved forward and extended his hand and she also offered her hand for a hand shake. The moment he touched her hand a hot wave went through his body and his dong which was loose till then suddenly became hard in his shorts and immediately it was visible to both the ladies.

Jack felt embarrassed so he quickly sat on the sofa opposite to them and folded his legs. After some talking Rose got up to go to have a wash. Mona explained that she had called this young girl (nearly 23 years, 38-26-38 in size as per Jack's eye study) to help her in daily house work.

After about half an hour Rose came out of guest room, her wet hair flowing down her shoulders and she was wearing a deep cut nighty which was up to her knees. She was looking really ravishing and that very moment Jack decided that he has to fuck this beauty.

Rose came and sat opposite Jack on the sofa and they started talking. Mona had gone to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for Rose. Rose followed her madam. Jack's eyes were on her massive boobs, the shape of which were clearly visible because of the nighty having got wet in front and it was sticking to her body.

Jack's eyes went to her shapely legs and before he could stop himself he blurted out "you have got really sexy legs." She met his stare and said, "Sir, I didn't mind as you were enjoying before me."

Jack just smiled and said thanks. By then Mona also came and they started talking other things. While they were talking Rose kept staring at Jack and looking at his nicker where he was finding it hard to hide his erecting as he had not put on his underwear.

Rose gave a mischievous smile and said to Mona, "Madam, you got a very nice partner who gave you all pleasure you need." Mona blushed and looked at Jack. Jack again couldn't stop himself when he could get the information that Rose was still a virgin and as per her word "no one will touch my body till I get married."

Listening that from Mona Jack took this as a challenge and decided that by that-night he will fuck this young beauty and break her virginity.

After some talking Rose said that she was going to rest as she was feeling tired of the journey and went to the guest room and closed her room.

Jack's dong was rock hard as he had not completed his fuck with Mona in morning and also had become hornier after seeing Rose's sexy body. Mona started picking up the plated and cups from the centre table with her back towards him.

Jack couldn't resist the sight of her sexy ass and immediately got up and held her from behind and started pushing his hard dong in her ass. She straightened and said, "Honey, please not again, not again now."

Jack just held her boobs tightly and pushed her against him and started kissing her neck. She turned her face and he immediately kissed her on her lips and pushed his tongue in her mouth she started moaning "oooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Jack kept pressing her boobs hard and pushing his shaft in her ass from behind. Mona also started moving her ass and grinding his love-tool in the hoe of her ass. Jack moved his hand down and opened the buttons of her pant and put his hand inside and touched her hot cunt which was dripping with her juices.

She moved her mouth away and loudly started "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ooooohhhhhhh aaaaaeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh." Jack put his finger in her cunt and started rubbing it and she kept on "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh oooooooooooohhhhhhh." He pushed his two fingers inside and gave a hard push she screamed loudly "aaaaahhhhhh..Please slowly."

Jack didn't hear anything and pulled his fingers out and again rammed it in again she screamed. In their excitement they had forgotten about rose in the next room. Suddenly the guest room door opened and Rose walked out.

This time she was not shocked but instead she had a smile on her face. Mona and Jack seeing her smile got motivated and they continued their finger fucking and Jack was kissing her neck and back.

Rose came and sat on the sofa in front of them and watched their moments. Mona's pants were already down. With his free hand Jack pulled her t-shirt up and Mona immediately removed it. Mona was completely naked then and Rose was staring at Mona's massive boobs which Jack was pressing hard with his left hand and his right hand was working hard in her cunt.

Rose's breathing was becoming hard watching this scene in front of her and she was pressing her legs tightly.

Soon Rose moved her one hand in between her legs and pressed her cunt with it and a moan escaped from her lips "oooooohhhhhh." Jack knew that this was the right time for him to act if he have to fuck this beauty because she was already feeling horny seeing him finger fuck and kiss Mona.

Jack immediately left Mona and moved towards Rose. She was staring at his erecting in his nicker as he approached her with her hand tightly pressed in her cunt between her legs. He walked up to her and touched her cheeks with his hands.

She closed her eyes and put her head back on the sofa back rest.

Jack leaned forward and put his lips on her lips. Initially she kept her kips tightly shut but he pressed his tongue hard and soon she opened her lips.

Jack pushed his tongue into her mouth and she started moaning "oooooohhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhh" with his mouth on her mouth. He moved his hands down to her boobs and pressed them hard immediately Rose put her hands behind his back and hugged him tightly.

They remained in this position for some time and then Jack pulled his mouth off her mouth and started kissing her neck and shoulders and pressing her boobs harder. She kept her sounds on "aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh oooouuuccchhhh."

Jack moved his hands down and pulled her nighty up she adjusted her body a little and he pulled her nighty off. She was completely naked underneath. Jack was just amazed to see such a sexy body with perfect curves, 38 D hard breast and flat stomach.

He fell on his knees and put the hard boobs in his mouth and started sucking on them wildly. "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh its great please suck them hard no one has ever touched me earlier I am enjoying it please suck don't stop aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhhhhh".

Jack kept pulling and sucking her nipples and she was going mad. After some time he left her boobs and moved his mouth down kissing her flat stomach and then her belly button. Jack put his tongue in her belly button and bit her with his teeth.

Rose screamed with desire and some pain "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh oooooooouuuuuuucccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh." He moved down and opened her legs which were tilled then tightly pressed together.

The sight that met his eyes was amazing. Rose's cunt was freshly shaved and her juices were flowing out and the sofa was already wet from her juices.

He encircled her cunt without actually touching it with his fingers. Rose moaned loudly "ooooohhhhhhhhh aaahhhhhhhhhhhhh and said please touch my cunt and finger it."

Jack still didn't touch her cunt and kept moving his hand around it and on her thighs. She was getting desperate for him to touch her cunt. Finally she held his hand and pulled it towards her cunt but Jack pulled his hand back and held her thighs and pressed them hard and pushed her legs further apart.

Rose couldn't hold any more and shouted , " ahahhahahhhhhhahhhh...ouuuuiiiiiiiiiiiissssss."Mona was busy finger fucking her and she said, "Honey, filled her pussy...she is still vargin...and you can make her queen..."

Jack looked at Rose's cunt and then pushed his mouth on her cunt and kissed it hard. Rose screamed "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh ooooohhohoooohhh pleasedo it again and again...pleases more. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." Jack put his tongue deep in her cunt and started licking it.

Then he put Rose's clitoris in her mouth and started sucking it. Rose went mad with desire and started jumping on the sofa. Jack held her ass tightly with her clitoris in his mouth and kept sucking it. She kept screaming "oooooohhhhhh.. aaaahhhh...niceeee...sssssss"

Jack kept sucking and licking her cunt. His dong was almost on the verge of exploding so he pulled back his mouth and stood up. Rose got the hint and immediately and she pulled down his nicker and hs love-tool sprang out. Rose who had never seen a dong before was amazed to see the size and thickness of Jack's mature dong.

Jack put his hands on her head and pulled her face towards his dong and pushed his shaft in her mouth. She was not aware what to do so Jack pushed her head back and forth to give him a blow job.

She was a good learner and soon she was able to do it effectively. She left his dong and put his balls in her mouth and started sucking them like a chocolate.

The sensation was really great and Jack started moaning "aaahhhhhhhhhh oooooooohhhhhhh." By then Mona who was still standing there finger fucking her came behind him and gave him a tight hug and held his dong in her hand and started masturbating Jack.

Jack was in seventh heaven with Rose sucking his balls and Mona holding and masturbating his dong. He didn't want to cum like this so he stopped both the beauties and told Rose to come and lie down on the carpet as this was her first fuck and he wanted her to be in a comfortable position to take his long hard dong in her.

She moved down and lay on the carpet. Mona got a cushion and lifted up Rose's ass and kept the cushion under it.

Rose then suddenly realized that how she is going to take such a big shaft in her small virgin cunt and she became afraid and said "How am I going to take it please I don't want to do it please." Saying this she started getting up.

Mona who was sitting near her immediately held her and pushed her back on the floor and pressed her down and said, "Honey, do it now and make her happy."

Jack immediately knelt down and pushed her legs apart and in a kneeling position he kept the head of his long hard lov-tool at the entrance of Rose's virgin cunt and pushed slowly.

As the head of his dong went in her cunt she became absolutely still with her eyes staring at me. He gave a hard push and she screamed at top of her voice "ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhh please don't do it ...it is painful...aaahhhhhhhh."

Jack didn't hear anything what she was saying because the heat in her cunt had driven him to such heights that he didn't want to stop and pulled back his dong a little and again pushed it with full force in her cunt.

She screamed "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuu." He again pulled his shaft out and gave a hard push and his dong went fully in her cunt. This time she literally jumped up with pain and started crying and screaming "Please aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuaaaaaaaaaa."

Mona said,"Just enjoy baby...you are now queen of saexxxxx." Jack slowly pulled his dong out a bit and saw blood flowing out on Rose's cunt.

Jack was satisfied that he have been able to fuck a virgin before his newly married wife on that day.

The heat from her cunt increased because of the blood and he was getting mad and he started pumping hard on her and she was screaming "aaaaahhhhhhhh oooohhhhhhh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh please leave me please." Her tears were flowing out because of pain but Jack was so mad fucking a virgin that he didn't stop and kept pumping her.

After about a minute or so her pain reduced and slowly her cries of pain turned into cries of ecstasy. Now she started moaning with desire "aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhh do it honey its great I am feeling nice now, fuck me hard, fuck my cunt with your big hard shaft, don't stop please."

Jack kept his pumping and soon she said ' aaaaahhhhhhhhh something as flowing from my honey-pot aaaaaahaaaahhhhhhhh" and suddenly her body became stiff and she had first orgasm of her life "aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhhhhh." She kept coming and Jack kept fucking her with increased energy as her cunt convulsed with orgasm.

Seeing her come Jack couldn't hold back and he also started coming in her hoot cunt down loading loads and loads of semen over her belly and breasts. Jack fell on top of her and they hugged each other tightly and lay in this position panting.

After some time Jack got up and gave a long hot smooch on Rose's lips. She said, "Sir, it was great, I never knew sex was so nice. I really enjoyed and this was my first orgasm ever in my life."

to be continued...

12