Mona & Jack - A Different Sex Story Ch. 12

Story Info
After Jack Mona's interest.
11.2k words
1.62
8.9k
3

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mona was very famous in her surroundings. She was also very proud of her possessions and in her surroundings everybody wanted to be with her many a times to have a glimpse of her sexy erected boobs and her swinging butt.

Sometimes pedestrian even older men also teased Mona whenever they get chances. Young men loved to take her on a two wheeler ride and might be they got utmost pleasure by touching her boobs and side of butt with their body mostly.

Mona got a call from her brother-in-law John, Jack's brother, who had been deployed with the Marines, had just returned home once again. He came for a weekend visit to catch up on what his sex starved sister-in-law Mona had been doing in her daily life.

As John came to her place Mona introduced Rashid as her personal secretary who had been assisting her after the death of Jack.

When John visited his sister-in-law's place he used to bring very expensive gifts for her which she liked the most. In the evening Mona asked for shopping and when she asked about Rose in reply John told that Rose would not able to go with them.

When they returned Rashid noticed that Mona and John came to the home with lot of bags. He was in the first floor at his room and came out near the stair case to know about shopping. He saw that Mona and John stood side by side and Mona was enquiring something within the bag for which John was peeping through.

They were not aware that Rashid was standing at the top of the stair and about to move to the ground floor. Rashid stayed there for a moment to look at them without moving down. Then he saw, Mona took out something from the bag and it was a packet. John snatched the packet from her and opened the pack to bring out a nice piece of black color bra and panty.

Rashid was amazed to see all that as Mona was smiling to look at John. John removed the bra from the bundle and look at Mona. She was smiling naughtily and ran near the sofa throwing other bags. John virtually ran before her to grab her from behind and lift her up in the air.

They were not aware that Rashid was watching them from the top floor. Mona was trying to made her free from the grab but with a light resistance. The left hand of John was strongly holding her on her waist and in between he inserted his right hand within the blouse of her to grab her boob.

Rashid was earlier fantasizing about that type of relationship between them, but never witnessed such type of incidence earlier between one widow sisters-in-law with her brother-in-law.

It was a new scene for Rashid. Meantime Mona was enjoying the activity with moan and her resistance was fading away gradually.

Aggressively John was moving his hand within her blouse and probably he was squeezing the nipple tips within. She was highly aroused and by that John started to kiss Mona on her neck.

As the whole scene was directly happening before Rashid and the front side of Mona was towards him to, so that he could easily noticed the expressions on the face of Mona.

Left hand of John tried to slip within the skirt from her navel base and he had succeeded to slide his hand towards the most precious part of Mona.

That move suddenly brought life to Mona and she threw herself totally out from the game and started adjusting her clothes. She was telling him no...no not now please. Leave me. Probably Rashid is there at top floor.

Rashid came to know that Mona was aware about his presence. John was looking hungrily towards her and flew some kisses on air by looking at her cheek. She got ashamed and ran towards bath room.

Rashid made himself out of his position and came to his room and had a sleep in his bed. The whole scene was dancing down in his eyes and he failed to understand how sexy and seductive Mona was. Rashid was fantasizing the whole episode on his bed to have a smooth jerk off.

Rashid was eagerly waiting for long to witness any further game between them. He pretended to sleep earlier in his room. After half an hour Rashid heard some step sound at the stair case.

On the side of his window which was facing the staircase he saw that John was slowly moving towards the bedroom of Mona where she was alone.

The staircase was dark, so Rashid faintly noticed that he was wearing his shorts and a half sleeve and approached the door of Mona's bed room. He made slow knock and after some time Rashid saw that Mona opened the door. He entered in to the room and the door was closed by Mona.

Rashid secured his position near the keyhole of the door. Within the room the light was very low and every-thing was clearly visible to him. Suddenly John lighted up the big lamp in the room and the room was thoroughly lighted.

Rashid saw that Mona was wearing a silky white nightie, within that her black bra and panty was clearly visible. In the mean time he saw that John removed his shorts and it fell down on the floor.

John was stark naked and his back was towards Rashid. Mona closed her eyes and he moved towards her and grabbed her. John then planted some deep rooted kiss on the cheek of Mona and all the kisses were wet and with heavy smooch sound. He then lifted her nightie and then her bra and panty.

Mona was resting herself totally on John. He then caught hold of her hand and guided that to his penis. This time they changed their position and speedily moved towards the bed. On the edge of bed they remained stood and the hand of her was busy in massaging his penis.

Both the hands of John was busy pressing her lavish wide elevated butts and the white flesh of her ass was peeping away from his palm grips lot of times in the process of heavy squeezing.

His lips were totally busy in sucking the juice nipple of Mona and many a times tried to lift that upwards from the fleshy mound.

With that act they automatically fell down on the bed and the game of smooching and squeezing the body of each other continues for about 15 minutes. Rashid have seen the penis of many studs and it was around 6.5inches. But the size of John was superb. Mona was not in a mood to leave that even for a single moment from her grip.

Then John made her lie on the bed and without delay guided his member within the little hairy area of Mona. She screamed loudly and high hissing sound came from her mouth. Her both the hands hold him tightly and she was scratching mercilessly to the back side of John.

Both of her fleshy thighs were cuddling his waist like a snake and she was enjoying the whole move by lifting her ass in between. Rashid was very much aroused and failed to control himself. He came to his room had a nice jerk off. After 5 minutes Rashid went to see the climax and saw Mona on the top and vigorously moving her hips back and forth.

Her water melons were hanging and swinging over the chest of John to make him exited more and more. The room was filled with a lot of erotic hissing sound and in between loud moan heard from the lips of Mona.

They remained calm after a mad show of fucking on top by her and Mona kept herself nude and encircled her thigh on the waist of John and they slept by deep cuddling each other. Late at night John left Mona's place planting a passionate kiss to his sister-in-law.

Next day, Rashid left early in the morning. John came at his sister-in-law's house. The door was open & as usual John went inside. Mona was standing in the kitchen with her ass towards him. Once again John scanned her body through his eyes, admiring her heavy ass & curvy body.

Mona's long hair, rosy lips, large boobs, heavy round ass & smooth milky skin reminded him his last experience. All of sudden she appeared to him as the sexiest woman on this earth. The sight of her naked boobs had refused to escape John's mind. John wanted to squeeze, kiss, lick & eat those melons. Finally overcome by desire, he decided to go for the kill. Her husband had died. She was starved of sex. He wanted to cash it to maximum.

She was wearing the same gown she had worn other day. John went behind her, placed his palms on her boobs while pressing his crotch on her ass. She turned back sharply. John's senses were completely overtaken by passion.

On seeing John, Mona said in joy," what is it? What are you doing?" But John ignored her words & at the same time his eyes fell on her large boobs. They were concealed in white bra which was visible under her transparent gown. "What are you looking at?", She said. John's cock was erect & he was in no mood to listen to her.

John placed his lips on her lips & started sucking her mouth. The feel of Mona's soft red rosy lips was mind blowing. It made John really hot & he started sucking her lips. Mona's response indicated that she too was getting excited. She held John through his waist. They both came closer & their bodies glued together.

John's monster was trying to come out & pain was unbearable. It was pressing against Mona's belly. Their tongues were rolling mutually. It was an awesome feeling. They were kissing hard pausing in between to get their breath.

John moved down kissing Mona's neck & licking her ear lobes. John's hands untied knot of her gown & then slide it of her shoulders. Then Mona was only in her bra & panty. Her boobs were looking larger in her bra. John started feeling her nude back. John was massaging his way through her soft flesh.

John unhooked her bra. Mona's swollen milk-tanks were loosened. They were simply gorgeous. Looked like big, round, milky white with aureoles & nipples just juice as usual. John started squeezing them, trying to feel their roundness.

Mona cooperated by pressuring John hands on her boobs. John took her right nipple in mouth while twitching the left one. She started moaning "ohhhhh!! Dear please suck them ohhhhh!! I never felt so good keep on doing it honeys." Her words encouraged John.

John mouthed her other nipple & twitched the previous one. He kept playing with Mona's boobs for 20-25 odd minutes. All through Mona kept her moaning high. John bent down as he kissed Mona's belly button area. Reaching her navel, he made circle around it with his tongue. Mona's hands fondled his hair. He moved down to her panty, kissed her mound over it. Was about to slide it down, when she stopped John.

John looked at her in surprise. Mona said, "Let move to bedroom." I agreed & picked her in his arms. John placed her on the bed & removed her panty. Mona's beautiful cunt was exposed. It was clean shaven with pink outer lips surrounding red clit.

John kept staring it at the same time exploring it through his fingers. Seeing him staring at it Mona said, "Don't you think you should insert something into it?" John said, "I would but first I wanted to enjoy your cunt."

With that John ran his tongue along the length of her cunt. He started licking her cunt. At the moments inserting his tongue & biting her clit. Her juices were flowing & John could feel the smell as well as the wetness of her juices. The taste was also great. Mona was moaning hard.

Mona's one hand was pushing John's face in her cunt while the other was pinching her nipples. John continued sucking her cunt. Soon, Mona cummed, wetting John's face with her delicious juices. He swept his face as Mona placed her lips on him & they started kissing. While kissing she removed his shirt & vest.

Now she laid John down & climbed on top of him. Mona started kissing him all over his chest, his nipples & his abdomen. Then she pulled John's briefs down. John's monster emerged out. Mona looked at it admiringly & said, "Wow! I have waited for this beautiful tool for a long time." With that she swallowed John's cock & started sucking it like a lollypop. Mona continued to do it. John kept enjoying it feeling the warmness of her mouth around his cock.

Soon John told Mona that he was about to cum but she didn't stopped. John exploded in her mouth. He could see the cum choking from her mouth. Mona licked his dick for any leftover drops of cum. Then they lay in each-other arms. Mona was caressing his dick while John was fondling her boobs. His dick rose again. John told her that he wanted to enter her cunt.

Mona said that she was waiting for this moment only. John made her sit in doggy position. Placing a pillow below her stomach, he took his dick & placed it at the opening of her hole. John started stroking it gently but after few initial strokes he pushed it hard. His entire dick disappeared in Mona's cunt within one go. She left out a large scream & pleaded him to go slow.

It encouraged John and he didn't listen & instead starting giving her long powerful strokes. Mona yelled for few moments but then started moaning. Her cunt was slippery. John was feeling the pain but excitement of his fuck was enough to keep him going. Mona was pushing her cunt back in rhythm while his cock was moving in & out. John held her butts for support.

Mona had clinched the pillow tightly while her face was pressing into bed sheet. John continued stroking her cunt. The lava inside his balls was building up. John asked her was it safe to cum in her cunt. She said that it was a pleasure so she wanted to enjoy it to fullest. Gaining confidence from her words, John increased the pace of strokes.

John's cock was completely gripped by her cunt muscles. Finally he came huge, splashing his cum all over into her cunt. Soon after, Mona also came, lubricating his cock with her juices. John collapsed on her with his cock still in her cunt. They stayed like that for few moments & then she went to bathroom to get fresh up.

The next session, started at afternoon when Mona came from the bathroom after bathing. However, John started talking and he asked her if she would like to have some tea. She said that she would make it for both of them and got up to go to the kitchen again. While walking past Mona happened to go past John and unknowingly her body brushed past him.

Wow! What a sensation it was. She had a lovely soft body without any unwanted hair on it but John was sure that her Pussy must have had hair on it. His Sister-in-Law did not have children which had always kept her unhappy with her Husband as he assumed.

John used to always feel like giving her his services and satisfy the fire between her legs. He used to very often masturbate thinking about her even after having fucked his wife Rose. Mona returned with two cups of tea and just then the weather began to deteriorate. It became dark and began to thunder. Mona used to be scared of thunder and lightning and the moment it thundered for the first time she came close to John and said that she was feeling scared.

Next, there was a crackling thunder and Mona held on to John tight. He could feel the stiffness between his legs. The smell from her body was too much to bear. John slowly put his hands around her hips and held Mona close to him and whispered to him "I want to make love to you once again Mona." She gave him a naughty look which later on turned out to be one of pure lust and want.

They closed the door and went into the bedroom. They began by kissing each other and her juicy lips were making John go mad and he dreamt of the same lips sucking his dick. While kissing her hands were working on John's back and one hand after sometime began squeezing his dick from over his dress.

John was feeling and caressing her ass and bare waist which had just enough flesh to squeeze. While doing so her knot slipped off her revealing her greatest assets which were heaving hard. John could now see her completely bare waist and her deep navel. He bent down to kiss her on it and she pressed John's head to her waist.

John let his hand go beneath her loosely unknotted nigh-tie and felt her long and fleshy legs and felt her panty which was damp near her pussy. Without wasting more time, he removed some of her cover and she was wearing a deep cut black bra. Mona's breasts were struggling to come out of it.

John saw on the bra that the size of her breasts was 36" with cup size "D". In the meanwhile, she removed her nigh-tie and dropped them standing in front of him like an angel in a black bra and panty. Mona's cunt was so visible from her panty and it was worth sucking her there without wasting time.

Mona helped to undress her brother-in-law and removed his underwear which had been keeping his dick inside. Mona held John's cock in her hands and whispered that it was more than double the length of her late husband's and much thicker too. She pulled the foreskin back and ran her fingers on it and John felt as if some sort of current had passed through him.

John opened her bra and out came the massive 36-D boobs which are any man's dream. The nipples had gone hard, stiff and erect. He squeezed Mona's tits and began sucking her with one hand removing her panty and fondling her pussy. As he was always sure, she had hair on her cunt which she had trimmed like a tree during bathing. He felt Mona's hole which was wet and dripping.

Mona begged that they lie down and they did that. Both of them wanted to suck the other so they took the "69" position. Mona was on top of John with her cunt lips over his face. They both began sucking, licking, nibbling, licking each other very gently. John felt the juices from his sister-in-law's pussy on his lips and it tasted like nectar.

Mona had taken John's cock inside her mouth and was giving him long, gentle sucks. She moved the foreskin of his dick and began sucking just the dick head and John almost gave out a cry of pleasure. He parted the lips of her pussy and drove his tongue deep in her cunt and felt the warmth of her vagina and could feel her pressing her pussy harder on his face.

John began licking her cunt like a baby and the feel of her wet pubis on his tongue made him more erect. Mona's warm mouth was doing wonders on his cock and he thought if they didn't stop then he would explode in her mouth. John wanted to feel Mona's pussy too hence they pulled away and she pleaded that he put his rod between her legs.

Mona lay down and parted her legs keeping her legs up. John got between her thighs and rubbed his dick on her vagina and she literally pulled him by his dick into her lovely, wet and slippery hole. Frankly, John has never had this feeling even while fucking his wife, which he did at least 5 times a week when he returned from his military services.

John wanted to put on a condom to which she resisted as she wanted to have him raw in her pussy and said that since she had finished her periods some days before, there was nothing to be worried. Thus began their game of absolute raw and undisturbed sex. John began by pulling out his cock half way from her pussy and gliding in again.

Slowly, John pulled out his cock till the tip and gave her strokes after which they were so well lubricated and his rod so perfectly erect that he began pulling out more that 3 inches from her pussy and banging the cock back into her hole. It was a perfect fuck with John's rod like a well oiled piston running in and out of a well lubricated hole.

John felt Mona's hands holding him under his balls and trying to make him harder and he was scared that his dick may split into two! John wanted to pull out and remove all his juice in her mouth but Mona held him tight and was pleading to fill her pussy with his cum and that she would give him a blow job again.

Saying this they reached their inexplicable climax together. Mona spreading her legs wider pulled him inside her between her thighs. His dick exploded its juices inside her pussy and they kept their movements going wild for more than a minute till they felt their juices mixed up all over her stomach and John's.

They rubbed their bodies together and spread their juices on each other. John's dick was still half erect and Mona was looking at it like a sex starved sexy. They decided to take a wash and start again after a while.

After a while, Mona began by kissing John all over his body except the dick. She refused to even touch him there and only kept breathing her warm breath on his dick. John was going mad and began to plead her to suck him fast.