Mona's A Ch. 05

Story Info
Alison let's Emily use Mona.
9.5k words
4.9
17.7k
13

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

When she had finally come back to school after a long absence Alison DiLaurentis hadn't exactly expected to be welcomed back with open arms. As the school's Queen Bee she had viciously bullied everyone she had considered unworthy of her time, which was pretty much anyone except her four best friends.

At first those four friends had given her a place to return too, but she lost their trust and became completely alone. Now she had it back she finally had a place again. That would have been enough, but soon afterwards it became more than metaphorical.

"So, you wanna sit with us today?" Emily asked hopefully.

Genuinely touched Alison asked, "Really?"

"Really." Spencer confirmed.

"Yeah Ali." Aria grinned, gently intertwining her arm with Alison's and escorting her to the lunch hall and then adding with a whisper, "I want to tell you all about last night, with my Mom."

Having somewhere to sit at lunch may have seemed insignificant to most people, especially considering what Alison and her friends had been through, but for a teenaged girl it felt like being thrown a lifeline while drowning. For a few moments Alison almost felt like a normal teenage girl.

Well, except for the part about Aria explaining in graphic detail how she gaped her Mom's ass last night, proudly showing her friends one by one photographic evidence while all of those friends looked at her, and the photos, with a mixture of jealousy and lust. Especially Hanna.

"Wow, I wish my Mom was a submissive slut." Hanna grumbled softly.

"Actually..." Alison smirked, unable to resist bringing up one of the newly uploaded pictures on her phone and showing it to Hanna.

"Oh my God!" Hanna exclaimed as she was confronted with a picture of her Mom looking sheepishly back at the camera as she spread her butt cheeks, exposing her freshly fucked butt hole was gaping wide open, "YOU... you butt fucked my Mom!"

Luckily Alison's glare managed to prevent the blonde from exposing them, although she still made sure to make her reply extra soft, "Not yet, but a... friend of mine has informed me your Mom is quite the little anal whore, and a skilled pussy licker to boot. Maybe I could come over sometime and you could see just how skilled she is."

Hanna blushed, "Maybe."

"Hey..." Spencer complained, hesitating for a few seconds before finally revealing who she was fucking, "You said you'd help me with my Mom first."

"And I will." Alison confirmed, "I'll help all of you get your own personal lesbian slut, but I promised Emily would be first."

Blushing furiously Emily stammered, "I, I don't know Ali. I just can't see myself as a top."

"Trust me sweetie, that's about to change." Alison promised, giving Emily a wink and reaching for her hand and squeezing it, "After this weekend you'll be a new woman... cause I've got a slutty little bottom just waiting for you to top the hell out of her."

*

Come Friday Alison was lying on top of her bed and staring at a picture of that slutty little bottom on her phone. Not even a naked pic at that, but a close-up of Mona sleeping, which Alison had snapped during last weekend's long sleep over.

She wasn't even sure why she had taken it, but she had found herself looking at it a lot over the past few days. She also looked at all the other pictures, but she found herself looking at this one the most.

Alison told herself she was just impressed that Mona had become kind of cute and it was nice to remind herself she had conquered her rival, but there might just be more to it which was kind of worrying, and not something she wanted to think about right now. Not when her guests should be here any minute.

During her doorbell ring Alison quickly rang up Mona and asked sharply, "So, you're finally here."

"Duh." Mona grumbled, "Well, aren't you going to let me in?"

"Go round the back. I don't want to be seen with you." Alison said sharply, before grinning, "Besides, this way you can slip through my back door before I slip through yours."

Instead of offering up any sort of retort Mona just hung up, Alison just chuckling to herself wickedly before she got up and head downstairs, trying not to run to her back door although it was hard as she was excited. When she reached her destination she put on her game face, opened and smiled weakly at her prey, "Mona, so glad you could join me."

"Yeah, whatever." Mona grumbled, ducking her head and stepping inside, "Is Emily here already?"

"No, I told her to come an hour later, so I could loosen you up." Alison explained once she had closed the door, then she close the distance between them, "I had this picture of her walking in on me pounding your sweet little butt. Oh well, maybe with Hanna. Or one of the others."

"Ali-" Mona began.

"Shhhhhhh." Alison interrupted softly, pressing a finger to Mona's lips, "I warned you about being late, and yet here you are. You must really want to get your cute little ass spanked, and I'm happy to oblige. Now, get that tight little butt up those stairs and pull down your pants so I can give you what you so desperately want."

After the word 'now' Alison slapped Mona's ass as hard as she could to emphasise her point and to further humiliate her slut. It seemed she succeeded in both, Mona blushing and then after a brief staring competition lowered her head and turned towards the stairs.

Alison followed closely behind her, the entire time staring at the ass she had missed so much. When they got to her room she quickly sat down on her bed before beckoning Mona forward.

Obviously guessing what was expected of her Mona whimpered, shuffled forwards until she was right in front of Alison and then turned around as Alison gave her a twirling motion with her finger. Then after a few long seconds Mona reluctantly pulled down her pants, revealing a tiny little thong.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm, good girl. You remembered." Alison grinned as she reached up to caress those firm cheeks.

"You didn't text me a reminder." Mona grumbled.

"I also reminded you to be on time, and you fucked that up." Alison reminded her with a frown, slapping Mona's ass before going right back to caressing it.

"That wasn't my fault, I-." Mona began again before being interrupted, again, this time by a hard slap to her ass.

"I don't want to hear your excuses! Now, let's see if you remembered the other instruction." Alison said, slowly pulling down that tiny little thong to reveal Mona's ass hole was being stretched open by a butt-plug, the blonde trying not to drool as she added, "Mmmmmmmmm, very good girl. I'm almost tempted to let you off for being late..."

Mona was worried it was a trap so she didn't comment quite right away, but as a silence fell over them she couldn't help ask, "Why don't you?"

"Would you like me too?" Alison asked, and then when there was no answer she pushed, "Would you like to skip straight to the butt fucking? Cause if you ask real nicely I just might grab my strap-on and slam it up your little ass hole right here and now... or would you rather eat my pussy? Bury your face in my cunt so I can squirt all over your face? Would you like that? Or would you like to lick my ass?"

"I'd rather fuck it." Mona boldly interrupted.

"Oh Mona, I almost believe you." Alison giggled, slapping Mona's butt one last time before letting go and leaning back slightly, "But we both know that's not what you really want, and because you're still not ready to admit what you actually want you can bend over my knee and take a spanking. Which, I guess, is what you really want right now, but trust me Mona, the time will come that you shamelessly begged to be butt fucked, and blush at the memory of how stubborn you used to be."

Mona blushed and did as she was told. She wanted to slap Alison across the face, especially when she turned around, but everything she had already endured would be for nothing if she disobeyed, and if she let her temper get the best of her things could end up being much worse.

So Mona again swallowed her pride and bent herself over Alison's knee so that her butt was in perfect position to be spanked.

She then had to wait maybe a minute or so while Alison shamelessly groped her ass, treating it like a piece of meat and thus expertly increasing Mona's humiliation.

Of course when Alison did finally start raining blows down upon her vulnerable flesh Mona found herself wishing for a return of the groping. After maybe ten blows to her butt Mona got her wish, Ali's hand caressing the pain away almost lovingly.

Which was a weird way to describe it, and it kind of made Mona feel funny inside, but in that moment she didn't really care. She was just happy that something was taking the pain away.

Then before she could over analyse it she received a handful of other spanks before Alison went right back to the groping, Ali repeating this process for quite a while. Then Alison really started giving it to her.

At the beginning Mona had cried out simply because she was unsure when the first spank was coming. It was the same after every interval, Ali able to force her to cry out an embarrassing amount of times, but after the initial blow she was always able to stay quiet, more or less.

But when Alison gave up the groping in favour of a relentless attack, that hand hammering her ass over and over again, no amount of tricks could keep Mona quiet and eventually she gave in, knowing it was what Ali wanted and she wouldn't get a reprieve until she gave it to her.

Fortunately Ali's parents and her brother were out of town, and as deafening as the sounds of the blonde's hand connecting with the brunette's butt were, with Mona's screams even louder, it was unlikely the neighbours would here.

Unfortunately Mona was left with the horrifying reality that Emily would be here any minute, and sure enough what she feared would come true did, and Emily Fields timidly poked her head around the door, her eyes and mouth cartoonishly wide as she witnessed the proud Mona Vanderwaal getting her ass spanked by her nemesis Alison DiLaurentis.

Alison had really, really missed Mona's ass. Of course she didn't want to say that allowed and give Mona ideas, but given the way she'd lovingly groped those cheeks at the beginning it was probably redundant.

Still, Alison didn't want to give Mona the satisfaction of verbally hearing it, even if the closet bottom should be proud of how much a top of Alison's calibre lusted over her cute little behind. But she would be. Oh yes, Alison had made up her mind, she was going to break Mona completely if it was the last thing she did.

The next step to that arrived while Ali was on one of her groping breaks, her phone vibrating a short distance away from her, letting her know she had a text. She quickly grabbed it and smiled as she saw it was Emily letting her know she was almost there, just like Alison had told her to do.

Alison smiled, sent Emily a text reminding her to slip into the open back door, which she would be doing tonight in more ways than one, and then began to give Mona a serious spanking.

For a few glorious minutes Alison was completely lost in that serious spanking, so much so she entered a Zen-like state in which she barely noticed the pain in her hand from the constant assault she was giving Mona's butt.

Either that or it just motivated her further, not that she needed more motivation given that she had her former rival bent over her knee and squealing in pain, her cheeks jiggling and discolouring from the force of the blows.

Oh it was wonderful, so much so it felt like a long time until Alison remembered she should be on the look out for Emily, and even then she was tempted to just keep going until she was interrupted or her hand fell off.

Instead Alison was just about able to lift her gaze from Mona's ass long enough to spot Emily. Not that it was that hard, her adorable friend was peering around the corner of the room with a deer in the headlights look.

Briefly Alison wondered how long Emily had been standing there and if she had crept through her home as quietly as she could or made as much noise as possible and Alison simply hadn't noticed. Neither particularly mattered.

In fact the only thing which did in that moment to Alison was remembering to continue the exact same force of the spanking while talking to her best friend, something she felt she achieved as much as she possibly could.

"Emily, please come in and get a look at my slut." Alison greeted warmly.

Emily blushed. She had been nervous about this whole thing since Ali had first suggested it, but today in particular. The closer the time came for her to go over to Alison's the more Emily became a nervous wreck, her hands shaking when she had to open the door to let herself inside.

From there she heard a familiar voice screaming, and she initially thought that A was here and doing something terrible to Mona. Then, as bravely or stupidly, she went further into the house the clearer she heard smacking sounds along with the squeals, clueing Emily into what was really going on.

Not that she believed it. Not until she saw it with her own eyes, and even then Emily couldn't be sure what was in front of her was real. After all, Mona and Alison hated each other. Which didn't count against Ali wanting to spank Mona, but actually getting to do it was a whole other story.

Plus it implied that Mona was the submissive bottom Alison had been so secretive about, and while Emily was sure that Mona was at the very least bi she was just as sure she was a top, regardless of which gender she was playing with.

"Ali, what's going on?" Emily asked softly as she practically tiptoed into the room.

"Duh, I'm disciplining my bitch." Alison grinned, giving one final hard spank before going back to groping Mona's butt, "And I know what you're going to say, and yeah, I could do better, but there is something so satisfying about using Mona as my personal fuck toy. Besides, she's such a slutty little bottom."

"I'm not a bottom." Mona whimpered, more out of instinct than anything else.

She was rewarded for it with a hard slap to her beaten behind and Alison angrily growling, "Liar!"

"I, I should probably go." Emily stammered.

"No wait! She's a bottom! Just wait, and I can prove it." Alison said, stripping off her clothes quickly which got a wide-eyed reaction from Emily. That alone probably bought her a few minutes, but that didn't stop Alison from going through with the plan, namely to sit back down in front of Mona when she was naked, spread her legs and casually tell Emily while looking at Mona, "See just how quickly she buried her face in my snatch. How easily she munches my twat. She hasn't had it in days, and you can see from the look on her face she's just gagging for it."

Cautiously Emily walked around so that she could see Mona's face, the other brunette's eyes locked with Ali's in a clear battle for dominance.

It was a battle which seemed to stretch for several minutes, although in reality it was probably closer to seconds, but it definitely felt like minutes as Emily darted her eyes between the two other girls.

The fact Alison was naked kept Emily around longer than was decent, but she swore to herself she was about to leave when Mona suddenly leaned forwards and buried her face in between Alison's legs.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooodddddddddddd!" Alison moaned as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, clearly becoming lost in her own little world for a few long minutes. Then she opened her eyes, looked at Emily and grinned, "See, I told you. Mmmmmmmmmm, Mona's a submissive little slut."

While Mona maybe a slut given the eagerness she was going at Alison's pussy, and she was definitely little height wise, Emily wasn't quite sold on Mona being submissive. Or at all, actually.

Then again, her butt told a different story as she walked round to inspect Alison's handiwork, and Emily was certainly intrigued, and she just had to know.

Even if she didn't self-consciously closed the bedroom door, not that she was sure it made much difference given how loudly Ali was crying out, and the things that she was saying as from the sounds and look of it Mona was clearly going to town on the blonde's pussy.

She was certainly licking that pussy thoroughly, however it wasn't quite enough at first for Alison. Then, just as Alison was about to say something, Mona began lingering on her clit, increasing her pleasure tenfold.

Then Mona began flicking it, swirling her tongue around it and then finally taking it into her mouth for a gentle sucking session. Those things really drove Alison wild, the blonde rewarding the brunette by tightening her grip on her and shoving her face deeper into her cunt.

To Alison's delight Mona's response was shoving a couple of fingers inside her, first two and then three, her bitch showing no regard for her well-being as she stretched and brutalised her pussy. Which almost hurt Alison's feelings.

Or at least it would do, if she cared about Mona. Which she didn't. Mona was her slut, and she was only too happy for an excuse to put her in her place.

Then again with Emily around she couldn't be too mean, and it wasn't like Alison hated being fingered by this hot psycho. Exactly the opposite in fact, Alison allowing Mona to finger her for several minutes before she put her in her place.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm, who said you could finger me, slut?" Alison scolded, keeping her voice as playful as possible for Emily's benefit, "Oooooooooooh, get those dyke fingers out of me and shove your nasty little tongue in my twat. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue fuck me you bitch! Tongue fuck me and make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, you've done such a good job at licking my pussy, but now it's time to make me cum. Mmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum good and hard and maybe I'l let you eat Emily's queer little cunt."

Emily blushed furiously at those words, making Alison in turn grinning wickedly. That grin was almost immediately washed off her face as Mona did as she was told, moving her mouth down slightly so she could replace her fingers with her tongue, that wonderfully soft muscle slamming as deep as it would go into Alison and then without a moments hesitation Mona began to tongue fuck her.

Not gently either. Oh no, this was a hard tongue fucking pretty much right from the beginning, Mona making her cum embarrassingly quickly.

Aria's Mom had decades more experience at eating pussy, and yet Mona could make Alison cum harder. Why? Probably because while face fucking the little bitch Alison could watch innocent little Emily go from uneasiest to pure lust as she watched the two enemies dyking out, which was cuter than having the shameless Aria watching her.

Although Emily was pretty shameless right now, one hand up her own top while the other was down her pants, the swimmer frantically getting herself off while Mona tongue fucked Alison through orgasm after orgasm, the blonde grinning the whole time as she practically drowned her slut with her cum.

Mona suddenly got a face full, so she tried her best to swallow at least a majority of the precious liquid. Not because she wanted to do Alison any favours, but because she liked girl cum in general.

Also her mouth was mostly open, so it was inevitable she'd swallow some anyway. And once she started it was hard to stop.

Thankfully for a few minutes she didn't really have to avoid analysing why this was as she was completely lost in cum swallowing and getting more cum by tongue fucking the other girl.

Then she wasn't given much time to think about her previous actions as Alison yanked her back but the hair and then turned both their attentions to Emily.

"So Ems, wanna go?" Alison asked with a mischievous grin.

Emily blushed, "I, I don't know..."

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers