Mona's Makeover

Story Info
Over the course of a year, Mona goes from frumpy to sexy.
6k words
4.46
34.7k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Over the course of a year, Mona changes from frumpy to hot.

Tags: MC, MF, MD, GR

Note: The SSI mentioned is the Secret Sexlabs International, a shadowy, mostly 'on-line' organization with a primary goal of getting its secretive members 'better lives' (basically meaning more sex) using body transformation tech, mind control, and other methods. Some of my other stories feature them more prominently if you are interested.

*****

FOUR WEEKS SINCE WILLIAM LEFT

Mona groaned as she hit the alarm clock. She had planned on this for a week but it did not make waking up any easier. She hit the bathroom, then whipped herself up a disgustingly green smoothie and some oatmeal, already missing her usual Danish and coffee. She gathered her gear and trudged off to the gym to meet her new trainer.

As she sweated on the exercise bike, she thought back over the last couple weeks. Her husband, William, had been sent on year-long assignment to the West Coast headquarters of the large tech company he worked for. He got a nice bonus for it that he turned over to her (it was paying for the gym and trainer among other things), and they would get an allowance for travel back and forth, but they had mutually decided to just skip the visits and bank it all for now.

The first couple weeks apart were OK, if boring. Mona and William had drifted apart some over their twenty five-year marriage. The couple had a nice house, no debt, and a decent retirement fund. Life had been comfortable if not exciting.

Mona did not need to work but still had a job at a local medical clinic as an office supervisor. She liked her job well enough, but it was getting old. Most of the other girls there were a lot younger than she is at 45, and she did not hang out with them the way she used to do when she started there. She also felt that the job was sapping her vitality, and maybe some of her personality. She felt herself becoming harder and less empathic as she needed to be a bit of a bad guy to motivate the others to get the job done.

She was at work when she realized that she was jealous of all the girls around her. Here she had grown grey and dumpy while they seemed perpetually young and fresh. She was tired of aching joints and being winded taking the stairs. She was tired of the face she saw in the mirror everyday. She was also embarrassed that William, although a few years older than she was, was in better shape and looked younger. Having a waitress recently mistake her for his mother did not help.

She made herself a commitment to improve herself. It had started with finding a gym and a trainer, seeing her doctor, and reading up on better eating habits. She also decided to take a selfie every morning to help measure her progress.

Mona looked at the clock and was relieved that it was time to climb off this horrible device. She pulled off her headphones and turned off the music on her phone. The music mix William set up for her really helped the time fly. She walked on wobbly legs to pop a supplement William found for ther that was supposed to help her recovery, took a shower, then got dressed for work. Thankfully, it was a slow day so her achy muscles had time to recuperate, but she was scheduled for another session after work- weights this time. By the time Mona struggled home, she barely had the energy to zap a too-small 'healthy' dinner, brush her teeth, and crawl into bed. On the upside, she slept like the dead for the first time in a long time.

After a couple weeks, Mona felt she could see some real changes. She lost a bit around the waist, and her face looked a bit better than usual. She noticed she was smiling in the selfie she took as she posted it to their cloud account. Protein-rich low-calorie breakfast, cardio at the gym, her supplement, a quick shower, and back at work. She felt good enough that she started thinking about the next part of her plan- going back to school. Mona had earned a Bachelors of Arts degree in Literature, and had started on her Masters before they decided she did not really need it, and she set it aside. She really had not seen much reason in going back to finish the Masters... but now, going to school seemed like a really good idea.

Upon looking at several course offerings from local colleges, she decided on some classes in cooking, massage, art, and home decorating. She figured she would ease back to school with classes she could actually use, then think about a degree program or something later. Soon, she was enrolled in a basic cooking class.

NINE WEEKS

The last month flew by. Mona was excited by her physical improvements- she had gone from a size 22 to approaching an 18, dropped a lot of weight, and her spare tire was deflating to love handle status. She was doing a nightly walk/jog around the block (and thinking about getting a dog to keep her company) and walked from the gym to work and back most days, always accompanied by her music and the new tracks William thoughtfully remote loaded to her phone.

Her cooking class proved to be so much fun that she signed up for another, and added a class in watercolor. She was pleased that she now rarely watched TV other than the nightly news, and her days were full and had purpose again. She had not realized how empty things had gotten for her lately.

William, on the other hand, was excited for very different reasons. He was flip-booking through her selfies, amazed at the transformation he saw. The hypnosis sessions he'd put her through to willingly listen to and accept the 'semi-subliminal' suggestions he made through the custom music mixes seemed to be holding up well. The Secret Sexlabs International-provided supplements she was taking to help her muscles rebuild after a workout were really helping, as well as by preventing the saggy skin she should have been developing as she lost weight. He decided it was time for Part 2 of The Plan.

A couple days later, Mona came home to a small package on her doorstep. "Oh, good, it's here!" She exclaimed as she opened the box from Scientific Self Improvement. She remembered her excitement at finding their website and ordering some new supplements. She was getting tired of her dry, grey hair, so she ordered some hair vitamins. She popped one and added the rest to her morning exercise supplements. Another vial contained several small purple pills that were some sort of SSI brand hormonal replacements- to help boost her energy levels. These were to be taken at night, so she put them in the bathroom. There was also another batch of her post-workout supplements, but this time she had decided to order some that she was to take an hour before her workout to help maximize the benefits and still help with the recovery.

TWELVE WEEKS

Mona felt fantastic after her extended workout at the gym. Her skin glowed and her hair was dark with sweat. She showered, paying attention to her nipples and crotch, which were feeling really responsive lately. She moaned happily at the sensations of the loofah on her sensitive skin. She dried off and looked at the mirror.

Oddly, she had grown a little taller, she was up to 5' 7", an inch and a half more than before she started, but she figured most of it was probably due to good posture. Her body was no longer shaped like an old pear, but she was still a bit thick in the middle. The skin on her arms and legs still wobbled a bit, but there was real muscle starting to show.

She was pleased overall, but really happy about her face. Her double chin was almost gone, and her cheekbones were beginning to reappear! Her hair was another thing she was really happy with- that stuff from the SSI really seemed to be helping. The grey hairs seemed to be falling out as coppery blonde hairs came in. The new hairs were only an inch or so long, which made her hair look odd, but she loved it.

Oops- she looked at the time and realized she had to run to make her class in time. Her new dance class instructor was not fond of people arriving late.

TWENTY WEEKS

William was pleased with the progress. Mona's selfies showed real improvement, and her latest doctor visit showed good results on all the tests. Her cholesterol was down, her blood pressure, EKG, and such were all good for a thirty year-old, much less a woman of 45. One of his goals was to do this thing with minimal artificial intervention. He'd been with the Secret Sexlabs International for long enough now to have seen the mixed results of people who depended on the lab's transmogrification technologies too much. Besides, there was a lot to be said for hands-on work and sweat equity.

Mona was building quite a collection of certificates. She had done well in her baking and cooking classes, adequately in her painting classes and better in sculpting. She really excelled in her dance and massage classes. She found she really enjoyed using her hands- she got a visceral thrill from kneading dough, clay, or muscles.

She also developed a mild fetish for sexier underthings. The plain old stuff she had been wearing felt more and more like something a granny would wear, not like her at all. She made sure to include some of her risque lingerie in her daily selfies, getting moist at the idea that William will be looking at them.

Mona measured herself in her bedroom in front of the full mirror. She was delighted to find that she was down from her old 44-42-48 to 40-36-42. She was a bit disappointed that her 'almost B's' had shrunk down to almost an 'A' cup, but was pleased how much firmer and more sensitive they were. She glanced at a photo she took when it all started, and was very pleased by the progress, but she reminded herself that she had a ways to go.

One of the self improvements she made was to build a gym in their spare room. She could now workout on the treadmill to videos, or pump weights any time. She let the gym membership lapse now that she had a better understanding of what she needed to do and the best ways to do it. Besides, now she could play William's wonderful music mixes on the good music system. That she could do it nude when one of her friends was not there was just another bonus.

Her evenings and weekends were increasingly taken up with activities. She'd signed up for some short 'fun marathons' and surprised herself how well she did and how much she liked it! She had also begun biking for distance and loved the rhythm of the peddling and the wind in her face. She took up swimming again and was toying with the idea of doing a beginners Ironman competition. Rock climbing at the college phys-ed building, tennis at the community center, yoga in the park- there so many interesting things to keep her busy. At this stage, she wasn't very good at most of them but was enjoying feelings of stretching her muscles, building confidence and balance, and making new friends.

Mona was out doing another of her other new hobbies. She had discovered that shopping was a lot more fun when you could wear cute things from the more fun stores. Her frugal nature kept her from spending too much, especially since she was not at her target size yet, but she loved window shopping and planning her future wardrobe.

As she went to check out a store in a part of the mall she had rarely been to before, she noticed the small discrete store in the corner. She'd known it was there, of course, but had always sort of wilfully ignored the 'adult lingerie and novelties' shop. Today, however, she was in a curious mood, and even if she did not really think about it, she was rather horny.

She exited the boutique an hour later with several bags and a deep blush over most of her body. "I cannot believe I spent that much! I really should return some of this. Oh god that was so embarrassing!" Then she started to think about some of the things she bought and got a little squishier.

TWENTY SIX WEEKS

Mona looked at her big calendar. "Half way. William will be home in just six more months. I hope he likes what he sees." She looked around at the house. She had remodeled most of the rooms, and had plans for the others. Nothing too major, just things like some fresh paint, new cabinet doors, and the like to turn their somewhat dated '80's country cottage' home into a more modern and fresh look, more in keeping with other changes she'd been making to herself.

She sat at her desk and pulled up her planner. Time to sign up for some new classes. "Hmm. Maybe this time I'll go for something more fun- the belly dancing class looks interesting. Lessee... French Cooking 302, Investing for Beginners... Oh, they added an advanced massage class. That should be a good load." Next she pulled up the Scientific Self Improvement website and reordered her workout supplements. This time she got the ones that promised to be tailored to a woman's special needs. She was not sure what that meant but it sounded right. She reordered her hormone pills and the hair vitamins, then she noticed something that promised natural breast enhancement. She found herself daydreaming about having larger breasts and ordered a bottle of that, too, blushing as she did.

Back to her planner- just in time to head out to meet Jill for lunch. She smiled as she gathered her things and thought about how many friends she had made lately. That they were all much younger than she was did not bother her at all.

THIRTY THREE WEEKS

As Mona drifted off to sleep, she relived flashes of her last few weeks...

... At her favorite romantic lingerie store, giddily awed that she was trying on a new C-cup. And it was a perfect fit!

... At the sporting goods store, cheerfully buying larger sports bras and smaller almost everything else. Enjoying the looks of the staff as she tried things out for the mirrors.

... Enjoying a deep tissue massage at an SSI-recommended spa. She loved the sensation of the Asian masseuse's fingers on her ever more sensitive skin. When she got her buttocks and upper thighs massaged, it was all she could do to not moan. She could only hope that the younger girl did not smell her arousal.

... Strutting around in the grocery store, dressed to the nines, enjoying the sound her heels on the hard floor... and the sensations of the Ben Wah balls neatly hidden away.

... The sports therapist the marathon organizers brought in was a good-looking young guy, and his magic fingers felt great helping Mona work out her charlie horse. She especially appreciated his glances down her neckline and the resulting tightness in his shorts.

... Leaning over a cute young thing at work, showing her how to work the office program as her vibrating butt plug hummed along happily.

... Having a group of handsome college students bringing her and her friends some drinks at the bar. They had a great time talking and dancing as a group, and she barely got out of there before she would have agreed to go home with one... or more... of them.

... Sitting in front of the mirror, brushing her coppery blonde hair, or touching up her adorable manicure. She'd been growing her nails out for some time now and enjoyed keeping them in perfect condition. Toenails, too. She got so turned on pampering herself like this!

... A rare lazy afternoon sitting out back taking in some sun and playing with herself.

As sleep overtook her, she smiled to herself. "God, I am such a sexy bitch!"

FORTY WEEKS

Mona threw the poor schmuck over her shoulder. The guy got cocky and tried to use his 'superior' skills and weight to subdue her during the bout in the dojo. She made a kissy face to him as he approached and she slipped in past his guard and next thing he knew, he was flat on his back. She proudly accepted the new black belt from her sensei as she bowed low to him- mentally snickering that he was blatantly staring at her wobbling boobs.

She showered, dressed, checked herself in the mirror ("Perfect, as always" she thought as she blew a kiss to herself) and gracefully slipped through the phalanx of men hanging around the dojo hoping to ask her out or just stare some more.

"And why not?" She thought to herself, checking her makeup in the car's rearview mirror. "I'm pretty damn sexy, if I say so myself." She had a very short list of things she was still working on- nagging pockets of fat on her thighs and waist (too insignificant for any man to notice, but they stood out like beacons to her), a few lingering spots on her skin, and so on.

As she arrived at her pole dancing class, she changed and stopped at the mirror before hitting the classroom. Her glossy hair was down to mid-shoulder blades and her face was impeccably made up. Somehow, her eyes had gone from brown to blue, but she remembered that there was a warning that might happen on one of the pills she was taking. Her lips were nice and full and she had the cheekbones and chin of a supermodel. She was amazed at what a good diet and workout regimen could accomplish!

Her toned 38D-24-35 body was getting harder to fit off the shelf. If something fit her trim waist, it was tight on her flared hips and round derriere. If it fit her bountiful bouncy breasts, it was like a mumu on the rest of her. At least her workout leotard fit well and looked good, even if it did take three sports bras to hold her properly. She was also glad the class was strictly all girls- she got quite enough staring on the street. "Well," she thought with a giggle, "maybe not -quite- enough!"

When she got home, she went to lay out for some sun again. Moments later, she heard the gate open. "Um, hi Mrs. Franklin. I, uh, just got home and was wondering if this would be a good time to mow the yard?" Chris stammered.

Such a sweet boy. She nodded yes without opening her eyes, but she could feel his on her skin. She shifted so her boobies wobbled and heard him gasp. She smiled as she watched him from under her sunglasses as he stumbled to get the mower from the shed. She played with him mercilessly as she posed for him while he tried hard to both mow the yard without cutting a foot off. She knew he was on the high school football team and had a perfectly cute girlfriend, but for the last few weeks, it seemed that every time she was outside, he found a reason to be as well. He offered to do her yard for a ridiculously low price and she had to stop him from doing it every week.

She sat up and sprayed herself with her mister, enjoying feeling her nipples harden with the cold water, and enjoying even more seeing Chris out of the corner of her eyes standing there with his jaw wide open and an interesting shape in his shorts. She idly wondered if she could make him cum just from watching her... and a few minutes later, proved she could. She chuckled to herself as she reholstered the plump tit that had 'accidentally' popped loose from the top.

FIFTY WEEKS

Mona shifted position as Jill ate her out with noisy enthusiasm. "God, Mistress, you taste so good" the younger girl moaned.

Mona was not really sure how it all happened. A couple months ago Jill was just one of her new circle of friends that she lunched with. Several of them became gym buddies as well with a few transitioning over to her home gym. She began to offer them diet and supplement advice, including the Scientific Self Improvement site. Her wonderful hubby also made them both music mixes tailored to their musical tastes.

A few of the girls in the circle faded away, but the four that stuck it out became best friends. None of the other three were married, and for some reason any relationship they had been in seemed to have fallen to the wayside. None of them thought it was odd that a group of three young, attractive, active, and sexy women were single.

Nor did any of them think it was strange that the other three were growing sexier almost daily. Skinny Jill had apparently gone through some sort of second puberty and sprouted curves. Vanessa, already a cute Japanese-French mix, became exotically amazing. Lori, the sports nut, was a glistening sculpture of toned muscle and glorious breasts.

12