Monday Afternoon

Story Info
An afternoon session to start the week off right.
2.7k words
3.76
11.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wait for you. Kneeling on the floor, my wrist and ankle cuffs on. Completely nude, my nipples hard in the cold room. I wait for you. My hands resting on my thighs, palms up. I wait for you. My heart pounding in my chest. I wait for you. My hair in a pony tail, my head bowed, my eyes closed. The bed is covered with toys, ball gag, flogger and paddle, and the clips for my cuffs.

I hear you open the front door. My breath catches in my throat. Your footsteps are soft on the stairs. My heart stops when you open the bedroom door. I squeeze my eyes shut. I hope you like what you see. I hear you walk around me. You caress the side of my face. I lean into your hand. You play with my pony tail, wrapping it around your fist.

"What a good little girl you are, waiting here so patiently. I think you deserve a reward." Your voice is gruff. I can tell you are excited. I smile knowing that it is me that has gotten you this way.

You pull my head back. I open my eyes and look up at you. You smile down at me and once again caress my face. I close my eyes and turn into your hand, kissing your palm. I open my eyes again as you pull your hand away. I watch you pull your pants down revealing your beautiful cock. I open my mouth wanting to taste you. I lick you getting you nice and wet so I can slide you in easier. You are almost too big to fit. I put my hands behind my back, knowing not to touch you. You hold onto my pony tail to guide my head. I gag as you hit the back of my throat. You won't let me pull back. I swallow and the head of your cock slides farther. Tears fall from my eyes as you hold my head. I start to gag more and you finally pull my head back.

"We are going to have to work on that reflex." You tell me, wiping the tears from my eyes. "Tongue out."

I stick out my tongue and look up at you. You smile down at me as you slide your cock back into my mouth. You push in deep. I start to gag again. You hold my head. I can't breathe. My hands come around to push on your thighs. You still hold my head. I swallow and you slide in farther. You hold me a moment more then pull my head back. There is a line of drool down the front of me all the way to my shaved pussy.

I lower my head and gasp for breath. You release my pony tail and walk behind me. You go to the bed. My mind is racing, what do you have in store for me? I don't have to wait long to wait. I hear your footsteps before I feel your touch. You take one hand and pull it behind me. I hear the click of the clip. You pull my other hand behind me as well. I hear the click of the clip again as you attach them with the 3 inch chain. I feel our fingers wrap my wrists and pull, testing the chain. My hands are now secured behind me.

You walk away again. I hear you moving things around on the bed. You are searching for something. As soon as I hear the jingle of bell I know what you were hunting for. You walk around me and kneel before me. You take my chin in your hand and raise my head to look into my eyes. I gaze into your beautiful green eyes and am excited by what I see. You have a lot more in store for me. You kiss me deep and hard.

You hold up my new collar and place it around my neck. It is black velvet, an inch thick and has a large silver hoop at the front. It was a Christmas gift. You lock it into place. With one finger you trace the collar. You smile at me.

"I like how this one looks on you. Now, maybe this will remind you not to touch my Princess." You start to play with my nipple, getting it nice and hard. You lean down and suck on it. Making me arch my back and moan. You sink your teeth into my flesh and I cry out. I pull on my cuffs and feel them tighten. I want to hold your head so bad. Once my nipple is nice and hard you attach the nipple clamp. You smile down at your work and give it a little flick. The bell jingles. You start to work on my other nipple giving it the same treatment.

Once you are done you look into my eyes and reach between my legs. I am dripping wet. You push a finger into me. I close my eyes and throw my head back. My thighs start to shake as you bring me closer and closer to an orgasm. You slide a second finger into me. I moan.

" Someone wants something. What do you want Princess?" Your fingers still sliding in and out of me.

"Whatever you want Sir." I moan.

"Good answer My Pet. Not yet." You pull your fingers out of me and place them against my lips. I take them into my mouth tasting myself on your skin.

You stand back up, before me. Your big beautiful cock inches from my face. I open my mouth. You take my pony tail in your hand wrapping it around your fist. You slide back into my mouth. There is no teasing. You go right for the back of my throat. I don't gag right away but the tears start to fall. You push harder. I swallow and the head goes down my throat. Your other hand grabs my neck, feeling your cock as it moves in and out. I can't help but gag and cough. I can't breathe. My eyes go wide and I look up at you, tears streaming down my cheeks. You are watching me, biting your bottom lip.

You pull out suddenly. More drool down the front of me. You do this a few more times and each time I am able to take you in longer and deeper. The last time you just hold my head, your cock all the way down my throat, my tongue out touching your balls and my head against your flat stomach. You hold me there for what seems like forever. Then you pull away and let me gasp for breath.

You walk behind me and kneel. I am still gasping when you hit my ass with both hands. My nipple clamps jingle.

"Oh, I like that sound." You smack me again. You slide your fingers under my collar from behind and pull, tightening the collar, choking me. I gasp as you hit my ass again and again. You release the pressure on my collar as I start to see stars. You know just when to let go. You know just how far to push me.

Smack

Jingle

Smack

Jingle

This goes on until my ass is nice and red and I am gasping. You reach down and unclasp the chain connecting my wrist cuffs. I place my hands on the floor in front of me and lean my head on the floor. My ass is on fire from your hands. I stretch out one leg behind me, then the other. Being in this position so long has made my muscles cramp. You walk over to the bed as I am doing this. I don't even notice.

You grab my pony tail and pull up, making me stand. You don't say a word which always makes me worry about what you have in store. You turn me around so you are in front of me and stroke the side of my face. I instinctively lean into your hand. You kiss me gently making me moan. You attach the chain to my cuffs in front of me. You hold up the ball gag. It is a breathable gag with holes. We have never used it and I am nervous. I open my mouth and you push it past my teeth. You walk behind me and buckle it in place. You pull on it and it is too loose for your liking. You tighten it more. The strap cuts into the side of my mouth. There is no way I could push it out now.

"There, nice and tight. Now no one will hear you scream." You lean in and kiss me, even with the gag in, I feel your lips on me. There I stand before you, hands cuffed in front of me, collar on, ball gag in and hand prints on my ass.

You grab my hair and lead me to the bed. You push my face down on the bed. My heart is racing. You kneel behind me and take my right leg. You lift it and bend it, working out the cramp. You massage it gently. You work on my leg for a couple minutes. You gently place it back down and lift my left leg and give it the same treatment. I am in shock. You are truly amazing. You are so forceful and dominate and yet so caring and gentle. You place my left foot back on the floor.

I hear you walking around behind me. Then the crack of the flogger as it hits the bed next to me. I flinch knowing what is coming next. The first hit is soft, just a warm up. The next two as well. Then without warning, you hit me hard. I cry out and dig my nails into the bed. You move over to the next cheek. Again, three soft hits then hard. You hit me again and again until there are stripes of red covering my ass.

I was not expecting the hit across my back until I feel the sting. I lift my head from the bed and scream through the gag. You put your hand on my neck and push me back down. More lashes across my back. I roll from side to side with each hit. Tears now stain the bed beneath me. You continue until you are satisfied. Then back to my ass. One, two, three soft...one hard. One, two ,three soft...one hard. You whip me again and again until my ass is on fire.

Suddenly you grab my hips and move me back so only my head is on the bed. Then you kick my legs apart. You softly move the flogger across my back, almost tickling me. You move it over my ass, down my thighs, back up and over my sides. Tickling me the whole time. When it is no longer touching me, I begin to worry. Suddenly you whip between my open legs, not hard but enough to get my attention.

You whip me between my legs again and again harder each time. It hits my clit making want to cum. One last hit, I lift head from the bed and scream. The gag in my mouth muffles the sound. Your hands are on me in an instant. Left hand pushing my head down onto the bed, right hand between my thighs. You rub my clit making me want to cum. I am ready to explode.

"Do you want to cum my Princess?" You taunt me as you rub faster and faster.

I nod as best as I can with your hand pushing me down. I just moan through the gag.

"Cum for me." You whisper as you shove two fingers into me pushing me over the edge. I cum so hard, squirting all over your hand and the floor. My legs shake so hard, I can't stop. It continues for what seems like forever. I lay there and try to catch my breath, I didn't even notice that you were no longer touching me. Then you are beside me smiling. I watch as you lick my cum off of your fingers. "You taste so good."

You grab my pony tail and lead me back to the floor.

"Down."

I almost fall to the floor. I am there on my knees still shaking, my nipple clamps jingling. You kneel before me and take the gag out. Your beautiful green eyes are concerned as you look at me. My whole body is still shaking. You wrap your strong arms around me and hold me until the shaking stops.

"Are you ok?" You ask.

"Yes Sir."

"I am not done with you my Princess. Are you ready?" You hold my face gently in your hands. I nod my head yes. You lean in and kiss me until I am breathless.

You stand up leaving me there on my knees wanting more. I see your beautiful cock and open my mouth. You know how much I love to suck on you. My eyes meet yours and you smile. You wrap your hand around your cock and bring it close. I barely get to lick the tip before you move out of reach. I stick my tongue out to lick you. You tease me, taping my tongue with your cock. I open my mouth wide and you slide in and pull out almost right away. In and out farther each time until you are hitting the back of my throat. Once you are nice and wet from my spit you pull away.

You grab my hair and walk me back over to the bed. I am once again face down bent over the side. You kick my legs wide and push your cock into me. I yell out and dig my nails into the sheets. You are too big. You stretch me. You don't care as I scream with each thrust. You grab my pony tail and pull my head back as you fuck me faster and harder.

"Please sir, can I cum?" I cry out as you pound into me again and again.

"Cum for me Princess." You growl as you thrust in hard and deep.

I instantly cum, stars explode behind my eye lids. My pussy grips you tight making you cum as well. You Pull my hair back and shove your cock into my pussy as deep as you can. I scream, you are so deep.

I lay there still gripping the sheets in my fists. Your body draped across my back. I love the weight of you on me. You cock is still deep inside me. We lay there breathless, waiting for the strength our return. You pull out of me slowly, taking my hair in your hand as you rise making me stand as well. You turn me around to face you. You smile at me as you see the look of utter satisfaction on my face.

"Can I touch you?" I whisper, wanting to wrap my arms around you and kiss you.

"We are not done yet." You tell me. You lift my still cuffed hands and slowly remove them. Lifting first one hand, you kiss my wrist then the other. You remove my nipple clamps making me gasp as the blood rushes back in. You lean over and kiss them in turn, suckling gently. You then move behind me. You kneel down, I feel you remove the cuffs from my ankles, rubbing each one.

You take my hand as you come to stand in front of me again. You lift my hand and kiss my palm. I close my eyes as you reach up to unbuckle my collar. You place it next to everything else on the bed.

"Now, we are done."

I reach up and run my hands through your brown hair. I pull you close in for a kiss. You wrap your arms around me and hold me tight. My feet leave the floor as you lift me. I love how you hold me.

"Thank you my dear sweet man." I whisper against your lips.

"Thank you my Princess. This is my therapy, my calm. Thank you for being my calm in the storm." You pull back to look in my eyes. Your hand caresses my face. I lean into your hand. You smile.

"Always, my Love." I reply and turn to kiss your palm.