Monday Lunchtime Blues

Story Info
He's caught by his next door neighbour.
758 words
4.2
69.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 44 year old male who would love to swing and have tried to get my wife interested into swinging but she is just not interested in it so I'm reduced to reading stories others people's experiences. So on this particular Monday I was in front of my computer around lunchtime reading a few online stories and looking at some porn by which time I was really turned on. My cock was bulging and needed relief but instead of retiring to the toilet to let rip I pulled my trousers down to my knees and started wanking in front of the computer as I watched the action on the screen.

All of a sudden I was aware of a shadow in the window, it was my next-door neighbour who was delivering a leaflet. I was a bit shocked and stuffed my cock away in my trousers and turned round to look at her through the window. Jane my neighbour who is 42 yrs old with sandy hair to her shoulders and is slim with tiny boobs stood there with a big grin on her face and pointed to the door for me to answer it. Embarrassed I went to the door trying desperately to get my cock to subside.

I answered the door and Jane pushed her way in quickly and said that she'd seen what I'd been up to and it would be very un-neighbourly to waste all the energy I'd already put into my cock. And with that she pushed me back against the wall, kissed me hungrily and pushed her hand down my trousers to meet my rapidly rising erection wrapping her fingers tightly around my man meat.

Although we'd been friendly for a number of years and she's a sexy woman I'd never dreamed of this side of her but within seconds I was responding by slipping my hand round her shapely backside and slipping it round and under her skirt to rub her pussy. She responded by pushing her hips forward and allowing me to slip my finger underneath her knickers and it to slide into her wet hole. I could feel a lovely prominent clit and made an early beeline for it and she responded by groaning as I hit that spot that I love to find. I realised that we were pretty much in full view of anyone that came to the door so I stopped her shut the door and asked her upstairs.

Once there our clothes were quickly stripped off and I sought that joy button with my tongue. I found it quickly and rubbed my tongue and nose up and down pushing my tongue deep in side her and using my middle finger to find her g spot. Within 2 minutes Jane was arching her back and cumming, raising her hips to meet my tongue, which I kept lapping away at her clit. I felt her stiffen and cum and then she sank back down onto the bed. I was not letting her clit go so I kept nibbling and licking and she starting to go into a prolonged orgasm. After 3 or 4 orgasms almost one after the other Jane begged me to stop.

As I lifted my head up she sat up and grabbed hold of my cock. She knew how to handle it as she tickled my balls and then she went down on me giving me a long slow blowjob. I didn't know whether I wanted to sustain or to cum as my loins felt like they were about to erupt.

After about 5 minutes of her sucking and teasing my prick and sucking my balls I said that I wanted to cum. Jane stopped and said no. She kept starting and stopping on me until my balls were about to burst, then she said she wanted me inside her. I said that I would last about two strokes, she said that was fine and she sat on top of me and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. I let go with a shudder and creamed myself deep inside her pumping all that spunk that I had built up in my ball sac.

With that Jane got off took off her t-shirt wiped my cum away that was starting to dribble out of her and said she had to get back to delivering the leaflets. But if I was free this afternoon and had any energy to come round her house to see her she would love an action replay.