Monday Morning 69

Story Info
The first in our series of sext messages.
764 words
3.07
16.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJLit
DJLit
9 Followers

S: Good morning, Sir. Are you up? I was wet well before I got out of bed... woke up horny, but my husband had gone to work, so I reached into my drawer and grabbed hold of my battery operated boyfriend. My legs spread, my vibrator working my clit... I had a lovely morning orgasm, snoozed for 10 minutes, probably with a big smile on my face.

D: Mmmm... morning babe... that has my imagination flowing...

So here we are, sitting at our respective tables, drinking a morning coffee together. I missed you over the weekend and my cock has missed you, too. Imagining your sweet voice has me hypnotized. You should see the swelling between my thighs. You told me of your morning masturbation session, but I sense you're still horny.

Baby, you're looking so good this morning. How about a little show?

S: What would you like me to do first, Sir?

D: Mmmmmm... tease me a little... stand in front of me and sway your hips while I fist my cock. Then come over and rub your pussy in my face, angel.

S: Just watching you stroking with your eyes upon me will have me dripping wet for you, Sir... fuck, even the thought is setting me off... or maybe that's wetting me off... ohhhhhhh, the shivers that are going through my body... right down to my toes imagining the first contact of your tongue on my hot lips... making me throw back my head and moan as I feel it travel up over my wet slit, lapping at my trickling honey.

D: Yes princess, that's it... put on a little show for me. Watch me as I stroke for you. Mmmmmm... come over here, sit on my face and let me smell that delicious pussy... your puffy, tender lips... rub your honey all over my face while I fist my cock... mmmmmm... can you feel my tongue, baby... between your lips, lapping at your clit... a little lower now... let me suck that sweet little nub.

S: Ohhhhhh... I love that feeling... your tongue makes me whimper... that's it... suck my clit. Do you like how I taste as my juices flow over your tongue? Your chin is glistening. That's it you naughty man, fist your hand around your hard cock... mmmmmm... I see your engorged head oozing a trickle of pre-cum. You know that drives me wild... I need to twist around in your arms and straddle your face... I want to lean forward to lick at that tiny dribble... ohhhhhhh yeah, you taste so good... Now, I'm going to follow the rhythm of your stroking hand, open my lips and close them around the head of your cock... and suck you deep inside my mouth... moaning around you as your tongue makes my thighs tremble with pleasure.

D: Baby, you've fucking put me over the top... I just want to blow my load into your sweet, little mouth... suck me, princess... hollow those cheeks and suck the cum out of my balls.

S: I feel your body stiffen as your hand grips tight around your shaft. I quicken the pace... sucking you hard, my head bobbing up and down fast, my hair tickling across your legs as you feel my tongue stroke you. My lips hold you tight and the wet heat of my mouth sucks you deeper inside... hitting the back of my throat as I moan... I feel you swell within me and I begin to caress and squeeze your balls, urging you to give me all your creamy load, to fill my mouth and shoot down the back of my throat as my pussy pulses with ecstasy around your tongue.

D: I'm fucking gonna cum, baby.

S: I secretly lust for my Sir to rip off my red thong to get at my sodden pussy, trickling with honey just for you... but I won't stop sucking... I want to feel your creamy load shooting over my tongue... your hips bucking wildly... yessssss, that's it... let go of your cock and grab the back of my head... force it deep into the back of my throat... fuck my mouth... give me my reward... spurt your hot release... feel my moans send rippling vibrations down to the base of your shuddering cock... let me taste you Sir... please.

D: My hands fist your golden hair, pulling you into me as my fuck tool rams the back of your throat. You're so fucking good to me, my little cum slurp. Get ready, baby... now... take it now... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

DJLit
DJLit
9 Followers