Monday Morning Meetings

Story Info
His colleague makes his morning exciting.
1.5k words
4.23
31.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

It was another Monday morning, another day at the office and, on the face of it, another dull meeting to consider sales and marketing expenditure. However, today was to be different.

She had arrived at the office before me and looked as though she'd spent an age in preparing herself for a public appearance. In reality she'd spent 5 minutes in the washroom after 30 at the keyboard updating her notes - she was a very professional executive.

I'm talking about Julia of course.

She always wore quite long skirts but often they had a slit at the back or side and while she was not too tall she had very large, firm breasts. She wasn't everyone's idea of a marketing executive but she had a definite allure for me .. and I knew for one or two other men in the firm, whom I'd sometimes overheard discussing her.

Fortunately nobody knew about our affair - we had decided at the start to keep it a secret and it was now a part of our excitement to see how much we could disclose without anyone suspecting a thing.

We took our places in the boardroom ... I sat next to her because it was the first empty seat along the table and nobody thought that it was any more than coincidence that she lifted her attache case from the chair just as I entered the room.

The meeting started and she had a report to make fairly early in the session. She impressed the men in the room with her confident delivery and I could tell that she was enjoying the attention. When she sat down and the focus in the room was elsewhere I leaned over asked if she had removed them already. She said nothing, but under the table she handed me her panties .. which had been in her attache case. She was looking a little flushed and only I knew why.

The following section of the meeting was technical and didn't concern either of us so I passed her a note asking if she was wet .. she scribbled a reply and passed it back to me. As I read I could feel my cock stirring "I'm so wet I can hardly sit still .. and I need to pee soon". We both knew that having a full bladder made her want all the more and there were times when she sat at her desk an rocked forward to increase the pressure and squeeze her clit at the same time.

I leaned across and whispered in her ear "cross your legs and squeeze" and sat back as she did as I suggested. Actually it was more than a suggestion. She was used by now to taking instructions from me and it was a matter of pride with her that she never hesitated. She was my slut.

I watched her from the side as the meeting went on. Sometimes she would sneak a sideways glance at me and I could tell by her expression that she was teasing herself with memories of things we'd done and plans we'd made. I felt her leg against mine as she spread herself and I saw her arms moving from time to time. I was in a room full of aggressive and powerful men but only I knew that her finger was rubbing gently on the soaking flesh of her cunt.

Eventually it was my turn to speak and I had my p.a. pull the blinds and run the slide show I had prepared.

On the face of it my report was brief and unexciting, but as I talked my hand was reaching out and touching Julia. She had obeyed my instructions to wear a button front skirt and had slipped her own hand between the buttons already, but as soon as the lights dimmed she undid all but the top button.

Her soft warm thighs were naked .. and spread wide for me. I breathed deeply and was sure I could smell her arousal as my finger spread the slippery wetness around her open lips. I dipped my finger in and heard her gasp.

As I rubbed her eager flesh I went on with my summary and concluded that performance in the area under the spotlight had been good and all that was required was a final meeting with the local management. I reported that I would be visiting them in the following week and that I was to take Julia with me .. I looked down at her .. "You will be coming?".

All eyes turned to her in the half light from the screen as she smiled and confirmed only slightly breathless "Yes, try to stop me!"

I asked my p.a. to go through the remaining figures on the screen and as voices droned on I allowed my fingers to move faster on Julia. I teased her clit .. squeezing and pulling it between fingers and thumb and heard her turn a gasp of excitement into a cough. At the end of the on-screen presentation we both knew that there was a minute of lively and quite loud music .. and as it approached I felt her orgasm approaching too. We had timed it to perfection and as the sounds from the speaker rose to a crescendo I felt her leg shuddering against mine, heard her breath come in ragged gasps and slid two fingers up and down over her swollen clit as she grabbed my arm and held it tight against her.

By the time the lights came up she had already fastened the lower buttons of her skirt under the table .. but she was quite red and had a very satisfied grin.

When she dared to look up and glanced around the meeting ... and then at me ... it was clear to me that she was a happy, contented slut. But the day was young!!!!

Monday morning meetings - part 2

Thankfully, the meeting was over quite soon. Looking at her face, I could see what she wanted. She wanted my hard cock inside her - it's what she craved. It's what made her my slut. She would do anything for me with the knowledge that I'd fuck her at the end of it. Feeling the pull in my trousers, I knew it was also what I wanted to give her.

We were first out of the conference room, and I quickly followed her down the corridor towards the ladies. Entering a stall, I bent her over and pulled her skirt up over her hips. Whilst I freed my cock, she spread her legs and thrust her bottom in the air, waiting. I looked down to see her wet, glistening cunt - open and ready for me. Grabbing her hips I thrust into her. She met every thrust of mine with a push of her own. I fucked her hard. No words were spoken, only moans and gasps. I didn't wait for her to cum, I didn't have to. As my slut, she waited for my permission, but right now I wanted to please myself. Thrusting long and hard I built up to a wonderful climax, pushing harder and harder as I came inside her ... pouring my warm, slippery cum deep into her body.

When I was done I pulled out, letting my cum trickle onto her thighs. Her legs were like jelly, I knew she was ready.

Spinning her round, I slammed her against the wall. Pushing her arms above her head, I held her hands with one of mine. Grabbing at her large tits whilst I kissed her deeply. I opened her blouse and took her nipple in my mouth, through her thin bra. She was gasping and moaning now, loving my rough treatment of her. I bit hard on her nipples, almost chewing as she bucked and thrust up towards me. Her breathing was hard and rapid now, I knew she would cum. I kept kissing and biting at her, my other hand wandering over her body until she took a deep breath and a shattering orgasm exploded within her. I slowed my kissing and biting, being more gentle now, kissing her on the lips, talking gently to her as she felt wave after wave of pleasure and release.

We heard noises, muffled groans coming from the next stall. Quickly pulling up my trousers, I told her to clean herself up and meet me in the bar next door.

As I passed the next stall, I gingerly pushed at the door. It creaked open. Someone from the meeting ... sitting with her skirt bunched up, knees wide, touching and playing with herself. She saw me there, but was too far gone to care. Had she seen us in the meeting, or did our noisy fucking turn her on. I smiled and walked out ... wondering if Julia would stay and listen ... or watch ... but knowing that within minutes she would meet me in the bar.

mforj
mforj
41 Followers