Monday Morning Office Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
Nicole has fun on a quiet morning.
2.2k words
4.45
68k
3
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sleepy Monday morning, I had spent most of the weekend partying, and waking up with my alarm that morning was really tough. I was showered, dressed in a short black skirt, a tight supportive black tank top with no bra, and a tight red sweater that showed off a lot of cleavage, and I thought doing great justice to my firm 34D tits. I had driven in and gotten to the office and I still was half asleep. I unlock the door to my office and put my stuff down, hanging my coat on the hook. I turned my computer on and got everything set up for the day, then walked down the hall to the bathroom. On the way, I noticed that because of the long weekend, there was hardly anyone in the office.

I passed Mark's office, and noticed he was there. I stopped in to say hi, because Mark and I always flirt together. He's about 6'4", muscular, and very dark black. He's an incredibly nice guy, always joking around, and he and I have always gotten along because he tends to party too hard on the weekend sometimes just like me. We talked a little bit about this weekend, and he mentioned he was frustrated because he didn't end up getting laid. I laughed, gave him a kiss on the cheek, and half-jokingly said "You should have asked me!"

He chuckled, and I waved and walked out of his office and continued down the hall. I could have sworn I felt Mark's eyes burning my ass as I left, I always catch him checking out my lithe curvy body. I had to pass the employee kitchen on the way, and ran into the only other 3 people in the office, Tim, John and Emily, in the kitchen having coffee. Tim is tall, about 6'2", not quite as tall as mark, athletically built and very handsome. John is about the same height, not quite so cut but not fat at all, and also good looking. Emily is a gorgeous, sultry blonde with that goddess-next-door vibe. She doesn't usually wear skirts, but she wears tight-fitting khakis or jeans and midriff or tight shirts that show off her incredible body, and she has the most brilliant blue eyes. I stopped to make quick small talk with them about the weekend, then went to the bathroom.

Back in my office, I signed on my instant messenger, and not having much to do that morning, I started playing on the internet, checking my email, chatting on IM, etc. I got an IM from a girl in the next office named Stacy. Stacy is this beautiful brunette, with big brown puppy-dog eyes, a beautiful smile, and a delicious body. I had become friends with her a while back, and we chatted all the time to pass the time at work. Soon after we had first started IMing, the conversations frequently turned to sex. After few conversations, I found out she was even more dirty and perverted as me, although you would never guess it from her appearance. It didn't take long before we had started spending off time together, doing all sorts of kinky things with each other and various partners.

"Are you working today, too, hun?" I wrote.

"Well, I'm at work, I don't know if I'm WORKING," she replied.

"Well then why don't you get over here and work on ME!" I joked

Just then, she signed off. At first I was scared, I thought she was in trouble with her boss, or that I had upset her somehow. But then, a minute later, there she was at my door. Without saying a word, she strolls into my office, rolls my chair away from the desk, and drops to her knees. With incredible dexterity, she slips her hands under my short skirt, and a second later my underwear is gone.

"Wait," I half-whispered, half-moaned, "let's close the door."

But she wasn't having any of that. Before I could move to do so, she pushed my legs wide apart and buried her face between my legs. My back hit the back of the chair hard as I felt her tongue slip between my pussy lips, which had been soaking wet since I stopped in Mark's office. Stacy is an incredibly pussy eater, and my cunt was absolutely on fire. I could feel myself getting hotter and wetter as she licked me, sucking on my clit, the tip of her expert tongue slowly fucking my incredibly horny hole. I felt a warm sensation as my juices and her saliva started to ooze down, getting my tight asshole all wet. Stacy must have noticed it too, because she brought her hand up, and with her fingertip, started smearing the wetness around my puckered asshole, getting it all glistening wet.

"Mmmmm, goddd, Stacy your tongue is incredible, I'm getting so wet, I want you so badly, aaahhh..." I moaned.

I couldn't handle the incredible sensations rushing through my body at the behest of Stacy's incredible tongue. I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and gripped the armrests of the chair so hard that my knuckles started to turn white. I tried to stop moaning, but I couldn't it felt too good.

Suddenly I was aware of a presence, and I opened my eyes. While my eyes had been closed, Mark had come into my office and was standing next to me, watching Stacy tongue my eager pussy. Stacy hadn't said anything to me, she was just smiling up at Mark while continuing to pleasure me. Mark smiled down at me, and I felt like I was in a daze, some kind of amazing dream. As if on it's own, my hand let go of the armrest of the chair and laid onto the front of Mark's pants, and started rubbing his crotch up and down. My eyes went wide, because under the thin fabric of his pants, I felt an unbelievably large cock. It was only slightly hard, and already it was 3 inches across and at least 8 inches long.

I continued to rub Mark's huge cock up and down through his pants, and I realized that there was no turning back now. So I took my other hand and quickly started tearing his belt off, unbuttoning his pants, sliding the zipper down, and let his pants fall to the floor. Even Stacy stopped eating my pussy for a second to stare and moan. Mark's massive cock was beautifully encased by his jockeys, the thin stretchy fabric showing a clear outline of Mark's rapidly hardening cock, as wide as 3 of my fingers, stretching down his right leg, the bulbous head threatening to come into view from the leg of his underwear.

Mark smiled as Stacy and I stared, my hand lazily stroking the growing, throbbing outline in his jockeys. Stacy made the first move, sitting up and crawling out from under the desk, leaning over me and grabbing the waistband of Mark's underwear, sliding them straight down. The power of Mark's huge cock was incredible, as the second the jockeys' painful hold was gone, the dark pole jumped out, slapping me in the bottom of my chin. It was so thick, so big, so heavy that it felt like a baseball bat had just tapped my jaw. Stacy and I moaned simultaneously and smiled up at Mark.

We both wrapped our hand around his large shaft, which was still constantly growing bigger and harder in our hands. The contrast of his dark black cock and our white hands looked so enticing. Stacy and I looked at each other, then leaned over and shared a long French kiss, our tongues battling inside our mouths, the taste and smell of my pussy on her breath intoxicating me even more. We broke the kiss and started to tongue Mark's giant cock, from base to massive tip, his big black rod reaching what had to be at least 12" long and at least 8" around. We were completely helpless to this cock, tonguing every last inch of it, soon our saliva was dripping down the thick shaft and onto his huge, heavy balls.

Mark's huge black cock soaking wet and glistening in the light was too much for Stacy, and she jumped up on my desk, leaning back all the way and spreading her legs wide. She watched me suck Mark's wide cock deep into my mouth, I could only fit about a third of it inside my throat, while she fingered herself with two fingers. After Marks' cock was at it's biggest and hardest, soaking wet and ready to go, I popped my mouth off, stroking it up and down. I moved it over to Stacy's gushing pussy, and started using Mark's amazing ebony head to rub her slit up and down, focusing the eye of his cockhead on her clit, getting her even more ready for him. As I stroked his shaft with my warm white fingers, I started to push him inch by inch inside Stacy's hot cunt. The second he entered her, she squealed in pleasure, the others in the office MUST have heard it, although I didn't notice or care at that point.

Mark started to really ram Stacy's eager pussy with his powerful cock, he only had to fuck her for a good minute before she was moaning about her impending orgasm. I leaned down to lick Mark's shaft as it plunged in and out of her pussy, and rubbed her clit frantically. Within seconds, her pussy exploded in orgasm, a thick stream of pussy juice pouring all over the giant black cock stuffed inside her, as I lapped and drank as much as I could.

After Stacy had finished cumming, Mark withdrew his soaking wet shiny black member from her cunt, and she hopped up and pushed me onto my back on the desk, my head towards Mark, hanging upside down off the edge of the desk. Stacy got on top of me in a 69 position, her head and my spread pussy facing the door. She started to lap my cunt again, and Mark started to feed me his giant black snake. I sucked and sucked, loving the feeling of that huge cock inside my mouth, tasting all of Stacy's cum and Mark's precum, a glorious soup on my tongue. Once I had lubed up Mark's cock some more, he started pushing his cock back into Stacy's pussy an inch above my face. I licked and sucked on her clit and his cock as he slammed her some more, his big heavy balls swinging and slapping me on my forehead with each thrust. I saw the veins in Mark's cock becoming more and more pronounced, his big scrotum tightening up on his large balls, and I knew he was close.

With manly, guttural moans, Mark muttered between grunts, "Mmmm, are you little white sluts ready for my cum? Are you ready to me sprayed with cum from this big black cock? Get ready for this black cock to cum all over you." He then withdrew his giant throbbing cock from Stacy's pussy and started jerking it wildly, pointing it right at that point where my tongue was meeting her cunt. With a loud grunt, the first amazing blast of cum exploded from his thick cockhead, missing Stacy entirely, sailing through the air and splashing straight across her back. The second shot fired as he was moving his cockhead down and it caught Stacy directly in her tight asshole, such a powerful blast that it pushed inside her, a squirt of cum depositing inside her untouched ass. The intensity and frequency of Mark's cumshots increased quickly, blast after blast splashing all over Stacy's ravaged pussy, a significant amount entering her of it's own accord, the epicenter of the thick ropes flying from Mark's beautiful black cock hitting her directly on her clit, making her moan into my pussy so loud, his copious seed pouring all over my face and dribbling into my hair and onto the floor.

For what seemed like forever, Mark bathed Stacy's pussy and my face with his delicious sperm, my face masked in cum by the time he was done. Stacy moaned and squealed as I lapped up all the cum I could from her holes, licking and sucking her pussy and ass, eager for every little bit of cum I could get. Once I had cleaned her up, she turned around and started gently licking and eating the cum from my face and hair. We took a good long time cleaning each other, teasingly swallowing each thick dollop of cum from each others' bodies. After we were done, we smiled and looked at Mark. He was sitting in my office chair, his cock not at full mast but still extremely thick and gorgeous hanging between his thighs, as he lazily stroked it, watching us on my desk.

Suddenly I heard, "Wow, that was hot. You three having fun in here?"

I looked quickly towards the door and saw Emily, Tim and John watching us. They had apparently been standing there since we had moved onto the desk and we hadn't noticed them. I saw a big bulge in both guys' pants, and Emily's horny erect nipples were clearly protruding from the front of her tight sweater. We didn't know what to say, so we just stayed silent. My tits were still covered in cum from Mark's shower, and I could see Emily looking.

"Need any help?" Emily asked, smiling naughtily.

To be continued...