Monday Night Lights

Story Info
Adrianne Palick & DJ Cotrona Visit WWE RAW.
5.3k words
4.5
10.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This story is written by Dice Casden and Kristi as apart of our D&K Universe Collection*

On the afternoon of February 18, 2013 as Lafayette, Louisiana's Cajundome is being prepared for that evening's broadcast of Monday Night RAW, John Cena and The Miz are exiting the catering area, "So did you hear what Rock is planning for his celebration for tonight? I heard there is a marching band on its way here..." Miz says.

"Yeah they are arriving shortly... and I heard Rocky is planning to do and say something at my expense..." Cena replies.

"Again? Didn't he do that all of 2011 and the first half of 2012?" Miz asks jokingly.

"C'mon Miz, this is Rocky we're talking about, he has to put someone down in order to feel valid..." Cena replies with a laugh.

Miz smirks, "Guess that's why he won't do MizTV, cause I'd put him in his place cause I'm awesome like that... hey check her out...you know who that is?" Miz says as he sees The Rock's GI Joe Retaliation co-star Adrianne Palicki, dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt and black jacket, watching as members of the WWE's production team carry pieces of the ringside barrier to the ring area.

"Hmmm looks like Rocky's co-star... for GI Joe 2... which means, we have to be on our best behavior..." Cena says before he starts to walk towards Adrianne. "Hi...I'm John Cena..." Cena says to Adrianne while extending his hand to her.

Adrianne turns her head to look at John Cena as he stands with a hand extend. Adrianne smiles and extends her hand "Hi..." Adrianne says with a blush as she looks at the handsome Superstar. "I'm Adrianne...ummm...Adrianne Palicki..." The gorgeous actress says and despite being an actress, she is clearly in awe of John Cena.

John smiles as Adrianne keeps his hand in her grasp, "You ok... you need to sit down?" John asks as Adrianne seems as if she is going to go weak in the knees.

"Oh...yeah...I'm fine..." Adrianne says with a laugh as she releases John Cena's hand.

"That's good... so I guess you're here to be apart of Rocky's celebration later..." Cena says casually.

"John you suck at small talk..." The Miz says as he approaches Cena and Adrianne, "Hi, I'm The Miz... and yes, I am indeed Awesome in person..." Miz says with a grin.

Adrianne smiles "The Miz? Is that you're real name?" Adrianne asks with a laugh.

"Well it's my nick name... came from my last name which is Mizanin..." The Miz says.

"Really? I thought it was because it rhymed with..." Cena begins to say.

"The joke of my name rhyming with jizz got old 5 years ago John..." The Miz says as he cuts Cena off.

Adrianne raises an eyebrow and looks at The Miz. "Jizz?"

"You don't really need me to explain that.. or what the word means." Miz says with a bit of a laugh.

Adrianne shakes her head and laughs "Ummm...no...no need to explain"

"So did you enjoy the PPV last night?" Cena asks.

"Oh yeah! It was a blast...I've never been to anything like this before..." Adrianne replies.

"Really? Not ever?" Miz asks.

Adrianne shakes her head and smiles "Nope...last night was my first time"

"Well it's good to know your first time was a blast..." Cena says.

"Man John I can't believe you just said that..." The Miz says as he starts to laugh.

Adrianne looks curiously at The Miz and then at John Cena. "I don't get it..."

"Miz is just making it sound as if I was talking about you losing your virginity..." Cena says.

"Oh well...I can tell you that isn't the case..." Adrianne replies before she starts to blush. "Oh my god...I can't believe I just said that!"

"See what you started?" Cena asks as he looks at Miz.

"I didn't start anything..." Miz smirks before asking, "So Adrianne.. I'm curious... what goes on when you're filming a big block buster with guys that a lot women drool over?"

Adrianne blushes a bit "What do you mean?"

"You know, do you and your co-stars screw around?" Miz asks.

"Ummm...that's kind of personal..." Adrianne replies with a laugh.

"It is?" Miz asks.

"Yeah Miz it is, Hollywood isn't as loose about such things..." Cena says.

"Like...if I happened to have been with Dwayne...that's my business and no one else..." Adrianne says.

"It would be here in the WWE..." Miz says with a smirk.

"We're pretty open about things like that here... in case you're wondering..." Cena says to Adrianne.

Adrianne laughs a bit "So...everyone knows everything then basically?"

"Yup... pretty much...." Miz answers

Adrianne nods her head and bites down on her bottom lip. "I see..."

"Surprised Rocky didn't tell you about how things were here in the WWE..." Cena says.

"Well why don't you tell me what I should know..." Adrianne cutely smiles and looks at John Cena

"That around here, there is pretty much one thought that goes through every one's head when someone hot visits us..." Cena says with a grin.

Adrianne licks her lips slightly "Are you going to tell me or do I have to guess?"

"Sure I could tell you..." Cena begins to say.

"Oh c'mon John, let her take a guess..." Miz says.

"Ummm...I'm going to guess that it's the thing that all guys want..."

"You're on the right track... and it's not just guys who want it..." Miz smirks.

"So...are you two hinting at something?" Adrianne asks with a playful smirk.

"Yeah, pretty much..." Cena grins.

"Well...do you guys do like Rock, Paper, Scissors to find out who gets to be lucky?" Adrianne asks with a laugh.

"Why play a game... when it can be two on one?" Miz smirks.

Adrianne blushes and lowers her head "Gosh...I've never done that before..."

"Never?" Cena and Miz ask at nearly the same time.

Adrianne shakes her head and laughs "No...is there something wrong with that?"

"No there isn't..." Cena says.

"But we can see about you experiencing a threesome..." Miz adds.

"Is this a joke or something?" Adrianne asks as she looks at Cena and then The Miz.

"There are many things we joke about in the WWE..." Cena begins to say. "And fucking around isn't one of them..." Miz says with a smirk.

Adrianne takes a deep breath and shrugs her shoulders "Ok...well...you only live once, right?"

"Right..." Miz grins.

******

A short time later in one of the arena's locker room a wide-eyed Adrianne Palicki is on her knees starring at the large meaty cocks of John Cena and The Miz as the two WWE Superstars approach her.

Adrianne bites down on her bottom lip and looks at the exposed cocks of Cena and The Miz, bringing her hands forward and placing them around both shafts.

"Mmmm..." Cena moans as he Adrianne moves her right hand back and forth along his long and thick shaft.

"Ahhh yeah..." Miz groans as Adrianne strokes his awesomely sized dick with her left hand.

Adrianne sweetly smiles up at John Cena and The Miz as she works her hands smoothly against both impressive cocks. "How am I doing?" Adrianne asks with a laugh as she handles two cocks at once for the first time.

"Pretty good...." Cena answers with a grin.

"Yeah..." Miz nods his head in agreement.

Adrianne closes her eyes as she brings her head forward and gently moves her tongue against the head of John Cena's cock.

"Mmmmm..." Cena moans as Adrianne slides her tongue over and around the head of his large shaft.

Adrianne works her tongue perfectly around the head of Cena's cock before she turns her head and begins to lap her tongue over the head of The Miz's cock

"Ahhhh..." Miz moans as Adrianne flicks her tongue against his meaty dick while she continues to stroke it.

Adrianne smoothly brushes her wet tongue around the head of The Miz's cock, spreading her saliva around, while she works her hands perfectly against both of their shafts.

"You sure you haven't done this before?" Cena asks with a grin as Adrianne works her right hand along the length of his dick while she laps her tongue over Miz's shaft.

Adrianne lifts her eyes away from The Miz's cock and shakes her head "Nope...never" Adrianne replies with a laugh as she lowers her head back to Cena's cock and parts her nicely moisten lips and takes Cena's cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm fuck...' Cena moans as Adrianne wraps her lips around his cock before she begins to bob her head.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she smoothly bobs her head on Cena's cock, with her pouty lips moving along his shaft, while she continues to move her left hand on The Miz's shaft.

"Ahhhh..." Cena moans as Adrianne takes his dick fairly deep into her mouth as she sucks it. The Miz frees his cock from Adrianne's grasp and proceeds to move behind the gorgeous blond where he kneels on the floor. As Adrianne continues to suck Cena's dick, The Miz guides his own shaft into her tight wet pussy.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." Adrianne moans around Cena's cock as she places both of her hands onto his muscular waist, slightly surprised by the invasion of The Miz's cock into her pussy.

"Mmmmm..." The Miz groans as he places his hands on Adrianne's waist as he begins to thrust his cock in and out of her snatch.

"Ahhhh..." Cena groans as Adrianne keeps her head half way down on his cock as she gets use to The Miz fucking her from behind.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Adrianne moans around Cena's cock as she resumes bobbing her head, while rocking forward on her knees with The Miz thrusting into her.

"Ahhhh..." The Miz groans as he pumps his cock into Adrianne's cunt while guiding her back against himself. Cena lays a hand on Adrianne's head as she bobs her head a slightly quicker pace.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she perfectly bobs her head up and down on Cena's cock, letting saliva drip down on his cock. The gorgeous actress soon becomes more comfortable in her current situation and begins to push back on The Miz's cock more eagerly.

"Ahhh... ahhhh...." Cena moans as Adrianne loudly sucks and slurps on his cock.

"Awwww ahhhh..." The Miz moans as he plows his cock deeply into Adrianne's snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans as she lowers her head further down on John Cena's cock, moving her hands gently along his muscular waist.

"Mmmmm ahhh damn..." Cena moans as Adrianne takes his cock further into her mouth. "Awwww shit..." Miz grunts as he continues to fuck the gorgeous actress with his thick shaft.

Adrianne's gorgeously shaped and tanned ass smoothly smacks against The Miz's waist as he continually pulls her back against his cock.

Cena licks his lips as Adrianne comes very close to deep throating his entire cock while The Miz hammers her pussy with stiff thrusts.

Adrianne gently unwraps her lips from around Cena's cock and smoothly lifts her head off of his cock, letting her lips and tongue rubbing along his shaft.

"Ahhhh yeah... mmmm fuck..." The Miz groans as he keeps thrusting his dick into Adrianne's snatch before pulling out.

"Do you like being on top?" Cena asks Adrianne as his cock falls from between her lips.

Adrianne laughs and looks up at John Cena "Sure..."

Cena grins as he proceeds to lay down on the floor of the locker room which allows Adrianne to move on top of him.

Adrianne lightly tosses her gorgeous blond hair back and moves to straddle his muscular body, lowering herself down onto his impressive cock.

"Mmmmm..." John Cena groans as Adrianne Palicki slowly takes his cock into her tight wet cunt. The Miz stands up and moves in front of Adrianne with his dick hanging in front of her.

Adrianne places her hands down onto Cena's muscular chest as she rocks forward on his cock. Adrianne looks up at The Miz and smiles before she takes his awesome cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmm yeah..." Miz moans as Adrianne wraps her lips around his cock and begins to eagerly suck it. John Cena places his hands on Adrianne's waist as he starts to thrusts his dick upward into her snatch.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmm..." Adrianne Palicki moans around The Miz's cock as she begins to bounce on Cena's cock as he thrusts up into her.

"Ahhhhh mmmm..." Cena moans as he pumps his cock up into Adrianne's twat.

"Awww..." Miz moans as Adrianne bobs her head eagerly on his dick.

Adrianne bobs her blond haired head forward on The Miz's cock, with her lips rubbing perfectly along his shaft.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Miz moans as Adrianne places a hand on his waist as she continues to bob her head on his dick while she rides John Cena's upward thrusting shaft.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm" Adrianne moans as she bobs her head back and forth on The Miz's cock, while smoothly guiding her body on Cena's cock.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." John Cena groans as he thrusts his cock up into Adrianne Palicki's cunt, causing her to bounce repeatedly.

"Mmmmmmm...mmmmmmm..." Adrianne moans and turns her head to grind her moist lips gently on The Miz's cock.

"Ahhh yeah... mmmm..." Miz moans as Adrianne turns her head from side to side on his cock as she takes it deeper into her mouth while continuing to ride Cena's dick

Adrianne lifts her eyes and looks up at The Miz as she continues to bob her head, while perfectly moving on Cena's cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Miz moans as Adrianne sucks his cock at a brisk pace.

"Mmmmm ahhh..." Cena groans as he rams his cock firmly up into Adrianne's cunt.

Adrianne unwraps her lips from around The Miz's cock and begins to gently slide her tongue down his shaft, while rocking steadily on Cena's cock.

"Mmmmm fuck..." John Cena moans as Adrianne grinds her pussy down on his dick. Miz licks his lips as Adrianne's slides her tongue downward on his dick, "Hey John you think she can handle getting fucked by two guys at once?" Miz asks.

"Mmmm only one way to find out..." Cena says as he starts to ease Adrianne up off of his shaft.

Adrianne laughs a bit "Are you guys serious..."

"Oh yeah..." Miz says as he lays on the floor which allows Cena to pass Adrianne over to him so that he can guide her down onto his saliva coated cock.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhh shit...." Adrianne moans as she starts to smoothly rock forward on The Miz's cock as he uses his hands on her hips to help her move.

"Ahhhh mmmm..." Miz moans as he pushes and pulls Adrianne back and forth on his cock. John Cena moves to kneel behind the gorgeous blond actress and he spreads her ass cheeks apart so that he can press the head of his massive cock against the entrance to her asshole before pushing it into her.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhhh!" Adrianne moans and her body tenses as the sudden sensation of Cena's cock in her ass, with The Miz's cock filling her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck..." Cena groans as he pushes his cock deeper into Adrianne's asshole while The Miz begins to thrust his dick up into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhhh...ohhhhhh!" Adrianne Palicki moans as she rocks forward on The Miz's cock, grinding down on his shaft with Cena pumping into her.

"Ahhhh yeah ahhh..." The Miz moans as Adrianne grinds down on his cock as he pushes up into her while Cena is busy fucking her ass.

"Ohhhhhhh...mmmmm shit...ohhhhhhh..." Adrianne moans as sweat starts to drip down her body as she moves swiftly between Cena and The Miz.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh..." Cena moans as he pumps his cock harder and faster into Adrianne's ass, causing her to bounce and rock on Miz's upward thrusting shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh....mmmmmmm...shit...ohhhhhhh!" Adrianne moans and licks her lips as she throws her head back, while moving between the two Superstars.

The Miz and John Cena pump their large cocks in and out of Adrianne's pussy and ass as she lustfully rocks between them.

Adrianne bites down on her bottom lip as she rocks on The Miz's cock, smacking her gorgeous ass against the muscular waist of John Cena.

"Ahhhhh fuck... mmmmm ahhh..." The Miz moans as Adrianne rocks sharply on his cock while she moves between himself and Cena.

"Mmmmmm...ohhhh damn...this is crazy..." Adrianne groans as she feels the two cocks pumping into her gorgeous body.

"Awwwww mmmm fuck... crazy... how?" Cena asks as he and Miz continue to double team the gorgeous GI Joe Retaliation star.

"Mmmmmm...being...with ahhhhh two guys...it's crazy!" Adrianne replies with a laugh.

"Ahhhh mmmmm fuck you should try it with three some time..." Miz groans from beneath Adrianne as his cock begins to throb within her pussy.

Adrianne laughs and shakes her head "Yeah...mmmmm...I don't think so..." Adrianne replies with a moan as she continues to rock forward on The Miz's cock, with Cena pumping into her ass.

"Mmmmmmm ahhh.... your loss..." Miz groans as he begins to cum inside of Adrianne's snatch.

"Ahhhh... ahhhh..." Cena groans as he pumps his cock in and out of Adrianne's asshole while his dick starts throbbing.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmm!" Adrianne moans as she continues to rock on The Miz's cock as Cena swiftly pounds his now throbbing cock into her gorgeous ass.

"Ahhhhhh.... mmmmmm fuck..." Cena grunts loudly as he begins to cum as he continues to hammer Adrianne's asshole.

Adrianne grits her teeth and turns her head to look back at Cena as she feels his cum starting to release into her nicely tight asshole.

"Mmmmm damn.... nice ass..." Cena says with a moan as he grins as Adrianne as he keeps his cock inside of Adrianne's ass until he is finished cumming.

"Thanks..." Adrianne says with a laugh.

"So... enjoyed your first threesome?" Miz asks as Cena pulls out of Adrianne's ass and so that she can rise up off of Miz's dick.

Adrianne smiles and nods her head "Yeah...it was different, but kind of fun..."

"Glad you enjoyed it... " Cena says with a grin while Miz gets to his feet.

"So...ummm...good luck tonight..." Adrianne says with a smile.

"Thanks... " Cena smiles.

"You know if you want to hang around after the show...I can show you what I can do to that ass..." Miz says with a smirk.

Adrianne raises an eyebrow and smirks "You think you can do better?"

"Oh yeah... I'd have you screaming that I'm awesome..." Miz says with a cocky grin.

"That's why his fiancé is marrying him..." Cena says and his tone makes it impossible for Adrianne and Miz to tell if he's serious or joking.

Adrianne looks at Cena and smiles "He has a fiancé?"

"Yup and she was one of our hottest Divas... and if a Diva chooses to marry a Superstar... means that he has something she likes a lot..." Cena says.

"I don't like to brag.... who am I kidding, yes I do..." Miz smirks.

Adrianne licks her lips "Why don't you give me more of a reason to brag about you..."

Miz smirks, "John if you don't mind...." Miz says as he steps towards Adrianne

"Not at all... " Cena says as he steps back.

"Time to show you how Awesome I am..." Miz says to Adrianne.

******

Elsewhere in the arena, another of The Rock's GI Joe Retaliation co-stars, DJ Cotrona, is talking with WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn. "Yeah, basically all the things people found wrong with the first GI Joe film was 'fixed' in the new one... there are none of those 'cyber suits' things in it and it's a bit more faithful to what the franchise was..." DJ says and he's dressed in jeans, a white t-shirt and a dark colored jacket.

"Wasn't the movie was suppose to come out last year though?"

"Yeah well...there's a complicated reason why it didn't... when it was shown to test audiences, they weren't too happy that Channing Tatum's character was killed off in like the first few minutes... so we had to re-shoot some scenes to give him some more screen time, but because he really didn't want to be apart of the franchise anymore and was already involved with something else, we had to wait and film it when he was good and ready... and then there was the decision to convert it to 3D which delayed it even further..." DJ says.

Kaitlyn places her hands onto her hips and shakes her head "He is one hot man...what I would do to him..."

"He's alright I guess... I think I'm a lot hotter though..." DJ says.

Kaitlyn nods her head and laughs as she glances over DJ "Ehhh...close second..." Kaitlyn says with a smile. "So...are you a fan or a first-timer?"

12